[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do women want?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1444709391426.jpg (64KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
1444709391426.jpg
64KB, 599x510px
What do women want?
>>
>expecting women to be rational
Are you a fucking retard? In the couple of decades or so you've existed in this world you've just realized they're not like men?
>>
>>23280176
Women desire to have the sovereignty
As well upon their husband as their love,
And to have mastery their man above;
>>
>>23280176
>I hate that other peoples norms effect my daily life
Ok, she's idiotic.
>>
>>23280176
male suffering
>>
>>23280176
>being harassed on the street isn't ok
>believing that sort of harassment is a primary form of validation isn't ok either.

>what do women want

She doesn't want to be catcalled, or have to feel like the lack thereof is a sign of her being beneath men's notice.

This is 1/10 women hate b8; there's much better stuff out there to post.
>>
>>23280176
I'll tell yoi what they want

They want Chad's big D down their throats, it can't be any beta's dick, it has to be Chad.

To get there they will do literally anything to get attention from Chad in hope he'll impregnate them. But big fucking surprise, Chad don't care about attention whoring, so women fall in a loophole where they either blame the attention they get or blame the lack of attention they don't get.

tl;dr: women want cock
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 197x198px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 197x198px
>>23280176

seasoned feminist
>>
You should maybe read the articles themselves, if you're struggling to understand everything she means from the headlines alone.

Just a suggestion.
>>
>>23280176
Chad
>>
>I hate that our culture makes me miss it

Ayy lmao. Still shifting the blame on others.
>>
>>23280176
They want attention from men they're attracted to while they're in public and they want everyone else to leave them alone.
>>
>>23280790

So men not noticing women is misogynistic? Yeah, that sounds very 2015-esque.
>>
Girls don't know what they want. That's the reason I can't trust any of them anymore. You can do absolutely everything right, say the right things at the right times, do stuff for her without her having to ask you and she will probably still wake up one day and break up cause she randomly feels tired of you.
>>
They want Chad to catcall them, not some creepy beta.
>>
>2015
>not realizing basically every feminist rant comes with an implicit "CHADS PLEASE IGNORE - FOR BETA EYES ONLY" disclaimer
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.