[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Okay class we have a new transfer student, please take

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 565
Thread images: 101

File: Tsubasa.jpg (148KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
Tsubasa.jpg
148KB, 500x707px
"Okay class we have a new transfer student, please take care of him" That was your cue. The teacher opens the door and you go inside.

"Aww man, I thought it was going to be a hot girl..." You hear the boys of the class yell in disappointment. However, you don't blame them, you probably would've reacted the same way.

"Hey everyone, my name is Anon, nice to meet you all" It was a normal introduction. "Lets all get together well!" The class was normal, and with normality, comes the price of boredom.

"Hmmm lets see..." The teacher looks around the classroom. "Anon-kun, go sit beside Tsubasa-chan. She points to the empty seat at the back.

On the walk over to your new seat, you can feel the glares of your fellow classmates. You could feel them burn into the back of your head. Their glares were so intense that you could feel their jealousy overflow.

As you put your things down the teacher starts taking attendance.

"Nice to meet you Anon-kun" The girl beside you greets you. She was pretty, you could understand why the jealous glares were thrown earlier.

"Hey, are you Tsubasa?"

"Yep" She says with a smile while fixing her glasses. "I'll be your class rep, so if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!"

"Thanks" Her smile comforts you, and her niceness feels genuine.
>>
>>22927265
Just then the teacher looks at the other empty seat in the class. "Hmmm... looks like she isn't here again huh... this is her 5th day absent now..."

There was something off with the teacher's concern though. It didn't seem right for some reason.

The day continues with you making some friends. After all you are the new hotness and everyone else is just old and busted.

However the one that sticks with you throughout the whole day was none other than Tsubasa-chan. You weren't sure if it was because she was a class rep and she felt she was responsible for you, or she genuinely enjoyed your company, but either way you were glad.

It was a successful first day for you. "Bye Tsubasa-san, I'll see you tomorrow" You bid her goodbye as you pick up your bags. However before you could leave she calls out to you.

"Anon-kun! Hold on! Do you want to take a tour around the city? I'll take you!"

[ ] "Sorry I'm busy"

[ ] "Sure, It might be a good idea to see the town."
>>
>>22927265
call her a roastie
>>
>>22927271
>[ ] "Sure, It might be a good idea to see the town."
>>
>>22927271
>[ ] "Sorry I'm busy"
>>
File: 1414385976521.png (184KB, 401x392px) Image search: [Google]
1414385976521.png
184KB, 401x392px
>>22927271

[X] TIME TO DIE NORMIES, YOU'VE PUSHED ME AROUND FOR TOO LONG *Pulls out Glock 37 and begin unloading on the entire class*
>>
File: 2.jpg (8KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
8KB, 200x252px
"Sorry I'm busy today" She looks disappointed, however she smiles.

"Ah, I guess you did just move here, well maybe next time hehe" Although you said you were busy, you really just wanted to rest for today.

"I'll see you tomorrow Anon"

As you walk home the sight and sounds greeting you is way different from what you are used to.

The hustle and bustle of the city are now replaced by the sound of rustling leaves as the winds pass through them. It was mixed feelings for you. You liked the peace and quiet, however you also liked the interesting life that the city offers.

On your way home you decide to take a shortcut through the park. This new town had breathtaking parks. It truly is one with nature. No pollution anywhere, all you could smell was fresh air.

As you explore the park more and more, the people slowly start to dwindle until finally you are the only human at the deeper parts of the park, or so you thought.

Standing beneath the biggest cherry blossom tree stands what looks to be a girl. "Wait a minute... I know that uniform..." You notice right away she is wearing your school's uniform.

Maybe it was the leaves dropping in the background making her look more beautiful, but you could feel your heart beat faster.

She looks towards the horizon, your presence hasn't even disturbed her one bit.

[ ] Introduce yourself to her

[ ] Ignore her. You want to get home before dark.
>>
>>22927395
>>[ ] Introduce yourself to her
listen to me this time.
>>
>[ ] Introduce yourself to her
>>
>>2292739
[x] Introduce
Someone already fucked up the last one (but who cares about cat anyways)
>>
>>22927265
Does she have a dick?
>>
Tsubasa is a pretty high-tier waifu.
>>
>>22927496
[x] Doubtful
>>
You walk up to the girl. You thought that introducing yourself would probably be the best course of action, after all you should make as much friends as you can in this new school. "Umm, excuse me." You call out to her.

However the girl didn't seem to notice you talking to her. You try again. "Hi, excuse me." You call out to her again. This time she seems to have heard you.

The girl turns around with a confused look on her face. With a monotonic voice, she asks you. "Ah, are you talking to me?"

"Yeah, hey, I'm Anon." You give her a smile. "I just moved to the area." You stick out your hand to her.

She looks at your hand. Then she looks up at you. "Ah, you must be introducing yourself to me right?" She seems like a pretty interesting girl. She then shakes your hand and introduces herself. "My name is Aya. Nice to meet you Anon." Her hands felt soft and her fingers slender.

Just then an older man starts to call out to Aya from across the street. "Hey Aya! it's time to go." He looked like your typical business man.

Aya then apologizes to you. "Ah, sorry Anon. I have to go." She bows as she excuses herself. "If you'll excuse me." She tells you as she runs over to the man.

"Hmm... Is she a rich girl? Her dad looks like he has an expensive car..."

As you arrive home you were warmly greeted by your mother. "Welcome home Anon! So... How was it?" She smiles at you mischievously."

"How was what?" You try and pretend to be innocent.

"School silly!" She tells you. "Did you make new friends?"

"Oh... that, yeah it was okay, I met a friend as well" Tsubasa's face flashes in your mind. "Anyways I'll be taking a bath first"

"Ah okay, get ready, I invited our next door neighbors for dinner!"

>cont.
>>
File: Asking you to walk.jpg (65KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Asking you to walk.jpg
65KB, 500x600px
>>22927761
Nothing is better than a nice bath after a long day of school. "Ahh...." You let out as you take a dip in the hot water.

"This is life..." Stress, worries, and the anxiety of moving all melts away with the warm water. After a while, although regretful you had to get out of the bath. Every good thing has to come to an end. You quickly change and you go downstairs.

"Anon-kun! You are finally here! Meet our next door neighbors" Your mom exclaims.

"Hi" You greet them. They looked like your typical couple.

"They have a daughter the same age as you! why don't you introduce yourself Anon?"

"Come now Tsubasa introduce yourself." The woman says.

"He-" She stops mid sentence only to laugh. "Hi Anon-kun!" She smiles excitedly. "Isn't this a crazy coincidence!"

"You know him?" Her father asks.

"Yep, he just transferred to my class today"

Instantly, you can see what your mom is planning as you meet gaze with her. She wanted to play matchmaker.

After the introduction, dinner went by uneventfully, you were still a bit reserved around Tsubasa.

"Well nice to meet you neighbors, I hope you guys like it here!" Tsubasa's mother and father tells your family. "If you need anything just knock on our door!"

"We will" Your own mother and father responds to them. Before they could leave however Tsubasa walks up to you.

"Anon, d-do you want to walk to school together tomorrow?" She asks while blushing.

[ ] Sure

[ ] Make up an excuse and say no.
>>
>>22927822
[x] SURE
>>
>>22927822
>[ ] Sure
Do it faggot
>>
>>22927822
[x] Sure
Is aya a slut?
>>
>>22928036
Of course, that guy was clearly her pimp.
Tsubasa will sweep us off our feet.
>>
File: Excited.jpg (61KB, 417x500px) Image search: [Google]
Excited.jpg
61KB, 417x500px
"Sure" There was no reason to refuse her offer. After all she was a pretty nice girl.

"I-i'll see you tomorrow then!" Her voice had a hint of elation that you could detect. She was excited for it.

After they leave, you could feel your mother's stare.

You look back at her. "Hehe... my Anon is growing up so fast..."

Flustered you try and explain everything. "I-it's n-nothing okay! I-t's not like I like her that way... she is just a friend! There is nothing wrong with walking with a friend!"

However she just stares at you with a sly smile on her face.

"Whatever mom!" After dinner you watch a bit of TV and you go to bed. The next morning you wake up earlier than usual. You chalk it up to the new bed of yours making you unable to sleep nicely.

Although you keep telling yourself you aren't excited with walking with Tsubasa you are ready to go to school 30 minutes earlier than usual.

Once more you could see your mom teasing you with her eyes.

"W-what! I j-just woke up early okay and I couldn't get back to sleep!" However she said no words. Just her cat-like smile and stare gets you.

Just then you realize she didn't tell if she was going to pick you up or you have to go pick her up...

[ ] It's best for you to take initiative. Go to her house and pick her up

[ ] Making a girl come to you is always the best solution. to you is always the best solution.
>>
>>22928118
[x] It's best for you to take initiative. Go to her house and pick her up
>>
>>22928118
>cat-like smile and stare gets you
worrisome
Also, take initiative
>>
>>22928118
[x ] Making a girl come to you is always the best solution. to you is always the best solution.
>>
>>22928118
Make her come to you
>>
There was no reason to make her come to your house. "I'll just go to her house and pick her up." You thought to yourself. There was no sense trying to play games with Tsubasa.

Going over to her house, you double check the name plate at the gate to see that you were at the right place. "Hmm this is it I guess." You whisper to yourself. Then, you ring her doorbell.

"Ah! I'm coming!" You hear Tsubasa's panicked voice inside.

"Did she oversleep or something?" You thought to yourself.

You hear her panicked footsteps run to the front door. Then the door starts to unlock and she opens it. "Ah, Anon, good morning." She looked sweaty. She had an apron with a graphic of a cat printed on it. "I am so sorry... I know I'm late. I was trying to cook all morning today but I kept burning it..." You notice the band-aids all over her fingers. She must've cut herself quite a few times while trying to cook.

Tsubasa then bows to apologize to you. "I am so sorry... I know I said I'll walk with you but I'm probably going to be late." She lets out an awkward laugh. "Ah... I probably look like a really bad class rep right now... I promise I'm not this clumsy most of the time!"
[ ] "Well, I'll go on ahead then I guess. See you at school."

[ ] "I'll wait for you." Give her a smile to ease her feelings.
>>
Hanekawa deserves better than this.
>>
When does this turn into ntr
>>
>>22928971
[x] "Well, I'll go on ahead then I guess. See you at school."
>>
File: injury cooking.png (214KB, 757x426px) Image search: [Google]
injury cooking.png
214KB, 757x426px
>>22928971
Forgot the picture.
>>
>>22928971
[x] "Well, I'll go on ahead then I guess. See you at school."
>>
just take off without her i guess
>>
"Ah, I'll go on ahead then." You tell Tsubasa.

"Sure." She looked a bit disappointed, but she could understand if you didn't want to be late. "I'll see you at school then." She smiles at you.

You had to spring to school. You had to run as fast as you can just to get there without being late. You get there just as the first bell rings. "Phew... Safe..." You whisper to yourself as you get there in time.

When you get to your class, you notice the girl that you saw at the park yesterday. "Ah, so she is in this class too huh?" You thought to yourself as you head to your seat.

The teacher walks in shortly after you and she begins class. As she was taking attendance, Tsubasa finally arrives.

"Sorry I'm late!!!"

After you both take your seats she whispers to you.

"Anon, I'm really sorry about this morning... I promise I won't let that happen again."

"Don't worry about it" She felt relieved you weren't mad.

Her face then blushes. "Hey Anon... For lunch later..." Right away you could tell that she was flustered. "Are you free? I was hoping we could eat the lunch I made together." You were surprised. She did all that for you?" The bandaids were a clear sign that she wasn't a really good cook. "But... with me standing you up and all... would you still want to eat lunch with me?"

[ ] "I don't mind it I guess."

[ ] "Ah, sorry, I was actually thinking of eating with somebody else." You wanted to get to know Aya a bit more.
>>
>>22929638
[x] I DON'T MIND IT I GUESS.

THIS IS FUN
>>
>>22929638
ouch. sorry, Tsubasa but

[x] You wanted to get to know Aya a bit more.
>>
>>22929638
[x ] "I don't mind it I guess."
>>
File: Library.jpg (56KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Library.jpg
56KB, 400x225px
"Hmm I guess I don't mind it." You couldn't just say no after you saw how much effort she put in into cooking that breakfast.

"Thank goodness" She immediately breathes a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness you aren't mad at me." Her smile made your heart skip a beat.

First period was art class. "Okay class" The teacher yells out to get your attention. "Today we will be doing portraits in pairs"

You pray as hard you could that you get Tsubasa. "Lets see here..." The teacher tortures the whole class making the announcement of pairs longer than usual.

"Lets go with..." One by one the pairs are announced. Finally your name is said. "We'll put Anon with..." Your heart beats faster and faster. "Aya"

Your wishes to be with Tsubasa, was sadly not fulfilled this time. "You guys can go anywhere on the school grounds that you want to draw. Be back here in an hour!" Afterwards the teacher leaves the class.

"Aya?" The girl in front of you looks back at you.

"Ah, you are my partner huh?" She says in a monotone voice. She didn't seem to recognize you at all.

"Yep, thats me Anon."

"I see... I haven't seen you here before. Are you new?"

"E-Eh? I mean I am new but we met each other yesterday..." There was no doubt about it, she was the one you saw at the park yesterday. Did you just leave so little impact that she doesn't remember you?

"Ah, really? I'm sorry. I don't have a very good memory so..." She stands up and she walks outside of class. "Follow me, I know a quiet place where we can do this project." As she stands up you could hear your classmates murmur about her.

"Hey! Wai-" You pick up your pad and pencil and you follow her.

She walks all the way to the library. "Hmm so this is where you want to do this project thing huh?"

>cont.
>>
>>22929975
She looks at you confused for a bit. "Ah yes the pair drawing... you can do whatever you want I'll just sit here and read..." She wasn't lying when she said she had a bad memory. She was the total opposite of Tsubasa. It was as if she doesn't want any personal contact with you whatsoever. However you couldn't deny just how captivating her beauty was.

As she reads her book you try your best to capture her beauty. Her eyes, her nose, her short hair. However, no lines drawn on a piece of paper can ever compare to the real thing. At times you just find yourself staring at her.

As she has promised, she just read for the whole hour. She looks at her watch. "It's time to go back." She stands up. "Lets go back um..." Her forehead furls trying to remember your name.

"The name is Anon."

"Ah yes that's right, lets go back"

Once again she leads in front of you on the walk back to class. The reaction of the male student to her are different from their reaction to Tsubasa, it was as if they were avoiding her.

Arriving at the classroom you see Tsubasa with her partner. "Anon!" She waves at you as you enter. Aya walks straight to her desk and continue to read while you walk over to Tsubasa.

"Anon, I want you to meet my friend, Ryu."

The boy across from Tsubasa makes a playful salute gesture as he says "Yo!"

You sit down and the three of you start chatting. It seemed like Ryu is a childhood friend of Tsubasa's. "Anon, is it okay if I invite Ryu to join us for lunch?" She asks you for approval.

[ ] "Yeah sure"

[ ] "Ah I thought it was just going to be the two of us..."

[ ] "Yeah that would be okay... but is it alright if I invite one more as well?"
>>
>>22930057
[x] yeah sure
fuck aya
>>
File: TMiDZhu.jpg (196KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
TMiDZhu.jpg
196KB, 1440x900px
>>22930057
[X ] "Yeah that would be okay... but is it alright if I invite one more as well?"

SAVE AYA, BOYS!!! SHE'S BEING DRUGGED A MOLESTED BY HER RICH UNCLE LESTER!!!
>>
>>22930057
[x] "Yeah that would be okay... but is it alright if I invite one more as well?"
>>22930125
Fuck you anon
>>
>>22930057
TWO OF US

Dont need this Chad fuck mucking up my chance to get my dick wet
>>
[x ] "Yeah that would be okay... but is it alright if I invite one more as well?"

I never get to be Chad in real life so let's go for this
>>
[x] "Yeah that would be okay... but is it alright if I invite one more as well?"

>>22930125
fgt
>>
File: Aya 2.jpg (17KB, 220x350px) Image search: [Google]
Aya 2.jpg
17KB, 220x350px
"Yeah sure, but is it alright if I invite one more?" She hesitates a bit but she smiles.

"Sure! the more the merrier..." Of course, you wanted to invite Aya, you are a bit curious about her.

Just then Ryu smiles. "Heh are you going to invite Aya?"

"Y-yeah" How would he know that, you think to yourself.

He stands up to go back to his desk, however as he passes you by he puts his hand on your shoulder. "Just a friendly warning, you shouldn't get close to Aya..." He whispers to your ear.

All morning that phrase bothers you. All you could think of was "Why"

Morning classes ends and finally the lunch bell rings.

Immediately Ryu goes up to you and Tsubasa. "Heh sorry guys something came up and I wont be able to make it to lunch" He seemed a bit more upbeat than this morning.

Tsubasa smiles. "I think I know why..."

Ryu smiles back. "Anyways Anon, Tsubasa I'll see you guys later!" He rushes out of the room.

As for you it was time for you to ask Aya.

Turning you attention towards her desk you could see she was already gone. You immediately scan the whole classroom finding her at the classroom door. She was just about to leave. You run up to her calling out her name "Aya!"

She stops and she turns around.

>cont.
>>
File: mad-max-fury-road-war-boys.jpg (55KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
mad-max-fury-road-war-boys.jpg
55KB, 1200x600px
>>22930349
WE IN THIS, BOYS!!!

AYA HYPE!
>>
File: Tsubasa lunch time.jpg (318KB, 526x900px) Image search: [Google]
Tsubasa lunch time.jpg
318KB, 526x900px
"What is it?" She responds without a change in her tone.

"I... I was wondering if you would want to join me and my friend for lunch"

"Lunch?" She looks past you at Tsubasa. For the first time you saw an emotion come across on her face. It was quite fast and you would've missed it if you blink. However you saw terror in Aya's eyes. "Ah... it's okay Anon..." She continues to walk away. Your guess was that she was headed to the library again. "I think I'll pass this time." That was when you started to become curious about Tsubasa's and Aya's relationship.

Tsubasa walks up beside you. "No good there too huh?" She then puts her hand on your shoulder. "Oh well! I'll be here for you Anon! Now we can eat alone like I originally planned!"

She leads you to the courtyard. "I know this perfect place Anon-kun" She couldn't stop bragging about this place she found. "Here we are!" Just as expected Tsubasa-chan knows her stuff. It was perfect.

As you set up and sit down you try to make conversation with her.

[ ] Ask her about Aya

[ ] It's rude to ask a girl about another girl. Ask Tsubasa about herself.
>>
>>22930464
[X] ask her about aya
>>
>>22930464
[x] Ask her about Aya
>>
>>22930464
>>22930464
why the fuck would you care about Aya right now you have such a low chance of ever having a normal relationship with her
>>
>>22930464
ASK TSUBASA ABOUT HERSELF

IT IS INDEED RUDE AND WE DON'T WANT TO JUMP RIGHT INTO THINGS
>>
>>22930464
[x] It's rude to ask a girl about another girl. Ask Tsubasa about herself.
I have a bad feeling about this guys, we should try to get away from these hoes as soon as we can.
>>
>>22930464
>[ ] Ask her about Aya

Vapid Tsubasa is nothing, boys. Choose wisely.
>>
>>22930562
But what if you could help her
>>
>>22930464
Ask her about herself
>>
>>22930464
[X ] It's rude to ask a girl about another girl. Ask Tsubasa about herself.

Let's at least try to be social.
>>
>>22930464
[x] Ask her about Aya
>>
OP can you please skip to the part where we fuck her
>>
>>22930464
[x] It's rude to ask a girl about another girl. Ask Tsubasa about herself.
>>
>>22930490
>>22930546
>>22930585
>>22930678
Ask about Aya. - 4
>>22930657
>>22930635
>>22930566
>>22930565
>>22930742

Ask about Tsubasa. - 5
>>
>leave everyone and become gay for Ryu
>>
>>22930828
But maybe he is an asshole.
>>
>>22930869
I will raid his asshole
>>
File: tsubasa smile.jpg (99KB, 429x600px) Image search: [Google]
tsubasa smile.jpg
99KB, 429x600px
"Hey Tsubasa..." You call out to her. For now, you'll keep yourself from thinking about Aya.

"Hmm? What is it Anon?"

You then ask her a question you've been meaning to ask ever since you met her. "Are they real?"

At first she tilts her head like a confused puppy. "Hmm? What do you mean?" Then you slowly look at her ample chest.

"You know... Are they real."

Her eyes widen with shock as she gets flustered. "Ah! That's sexual harassment Anon!" She shows her cute side as you tease her.

You couldn't help but smile at her reaction. "I was just kidding Tsubasa." You let out a laugh.

As she recovers from being teased, you hear her whisper, "Yes... They are real..." Under her breath. Then she calls out to you. "A-Alright... Since I answered your question, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, go ahead." You give her a confident smile.

>cont.
>>
>>22930920
"Ah I just wanted to get to know you a little better..." Her lips curl into a mischievous smile. Was she going to get you back from teasing her earlier?

"You should've just said so!" During lunch you find out how she has always been the class rep of each class she has been in ever since elementary. "It's weird... maybe it's because I have the class rep look"

It was true, she looked like the perfect class rep. She also told you how her and Ryu-kun are childhood friends. "That silly guy got dumped by his girlfriend today and came running to me haha but it looks like they are back together again."

Just then she lets out a smile. "Hehe... how about you Anon? do you have anybody you like?"

"Hmm not really... It's too early to tell anyways." You tell her the truth. "Although, I am interested in someone."

"Eh?! You are?!" Tsubasa gasps in shock. "This is pretty juicy... Who are you interested in huh? I promise I'll keep it a secret."

[ ] "I'm interested in Aya." Tell her the truth

[ ] "I'm interested in you." Tease her a bit.

[ ] Custom response
>>
>>22927265
>Tell the others to piss off or I'll fuck their mothers (I don't like to be looked at)
Sure why the fuck not?
>>
>>22930968
[X] "I'm interested in you." Tease her a bit.

I really want to fuck Tsubasa-san
>>
>>22930920
>ask her about herself
>are your tits real?

I think we're an asshole, guys.
>>
>>22930968
[x] Custom response
I'm interested in Ryu
:^)
>>
>>22930968
I AM INTERESTED IN YOU

GENETICALLY SHE IS FIT FOR BREEDING WITH KNOCKERS AND IDEAL FOR CHILDREN

SHE ALSO HAS HAIR IDEAL FOR PULLING DURING SEX
>>
[X] "I'm interested in our teacher. He is a mega hotty"
>>
>>22930968
fuck why did we get ourselves into this situation
>>
>>22930968
Ask about ryu
>>
>>22930968
[X ] "I'm interested in Aya." Tell her the truth
>>
>>22930968
I'm interested in you. Tease her a bit!
>>
[x ] "I'm interested in you." Tease her a bit.

PLEASE
>>
>>22930968
[x] "I'm interested in you." Tease her a bit.
>>
File: 1438565707356.jpg (95KB, 981x551px) Image search: [Google]
1438565707356.jpg
95KB, 981x551px
>>22930968
[X] Custom response

>"It's a secret."

DON'T LET THE STACY KNOW THE INNER MACHINATIONS OF YOUR HEART, MEN!
>>
>>22930968
[x] "I'm interested in Aya." Tell her the truth
>>
>Ryu please
>>
>>22930968
>>22931133
>"It's a secret."
This
>>
>>22931125
>>22931120
>>22931087
>>22931031
>>22930997
Tease her a bit. - 5

>>22931028
>>22931061
>>22931196

I'm interested in Ryu - 3

>>22931041
I'm interested in our teacher - 1

>>22931066
>>22931162
I'm interested in Aya - 2

>>22931133
>>22931211

It's a secret - 2
>>
>>22931133
This is the best option
>>
>>22931223
TIME TO FUCK HER!!
>>
>>22930968
Custom response

Wake up
>>
holy shit this thread. where is OP? I need more!
>>
File: blushing.jpg (144KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
blushing.jpg
144KB, 400x600px
"Yeah.. I do..." You had to stop yourself from smiling so you wouldn't give away you teasing her.

"Oh really?" She playfully smiles. "Who is it?"

You drive your chopsticks into the food she made you and you take another bite. Her delicious food gives you the confidence you need. "I'm interested in you."

"E-Eh...?" She says in shock. "R-Really?" Her face turns red. You could tell she didn't know what to do. "I... thank..." Her mind was frazzled. You could tell she was a girl who has never had any experiences with boys outside of interacting with her friend. "Thanks... your... interest."

You try and calm her down a bit. "Ah, sorry Tsubasa, I was just kidding." You smile at her.

"E-Eh?" She takes a deep breath to calm herself down.

"Well, I guess I'm half kidding and I'm half serious." With a confident smile, you give her a compliment. "I mean you are quite cute and I wouldn't mind getting to know you."

"I-I see..." She starts to look down to try and hide her blushing face from you. Then, the bell rings signifying the end of lunch. "Ah... We should probably go back to class." She tells you. It was quite fun teasing Tsubasa.

"Sure, let's go." As the two of you go back to class, you were thankful that you met Tsubasa. The school day ends uneventfully. After you gather your things you walk over to Tsubasa. Since the two of you were neighbours you were hoping you could walk home with her.

"Yo, should we walk home together?"

"Ah, today..." She thinks about it for a second. "Well... I'm going to a student council meeting. If you don't mind waiting for me then we can walk together." Tsubasa tells you.

[ ] "I'll wait for you then." Smile at her.

[ ] "Ah, really. Nevermind then."
>>
>>22931500
[x] Ah, really. Nevermind then.
>>
>>22931500
WAITING IS A BETA MOVE ALBEIT NECESSARY IF WE'RE TO GET ACCESS TO THOSE FUNBAGS

I'LL WAIT FOR YOU THEN, SMILE AT HER.

DESPITE THE ANNOYANCE, THE TIME INVESTMENT COULD BE WELL WORTH IT. AFTER ALL THERE ARE NO RULES AT HOME WHEREAS SCHOOL HAS LIMITATIONS REGARDING SEXUAL CONTACT.
>>
>>22931500
WAIT FOR HER
IT WILL BE WORTH IT
>>
[x] "I'll wait for you then." Smile at her.
>>
File: Eva25.jpg (139KB, 600x838px) Image search: [Google]
Eva25.jpg
139KB, 600x838px
>>22931500
>"Ah, today..." She thinks about it for a second. "Well... I'm going to a student council meeting.

This bitch. Well, boys. Only one logical choice.

[ X] "Ah, really. Nevermind then."

LET'S GO BACK TO THAT PARK AND STALK AYAAAAAAAA
>>
>>22931500
we've already chosen our path, may as well go all the way.

[X] "I'll wait for you then." Smile at her.
>>
>>22931500
Wait for her. I really wish you'd expedite things a bit though. Can't you skip ahead to the part where we're going to have sex?
>>
>>22931500
EVEN IF WE MUST WAIT CENTURIES BROTHERS

WE WILL SEE THE JUGS
>>
[ x] "I'll wait for you then." Smile at her.

The early beta gets the roastie.
>>
>>22931500
[x] "I'll wait for you then." Smile at her.
>>
>>22931500
[x] "Ah, really. Nevermind then."
>>
File: WarBoys_FEAT-970x545.png (1MB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
WarBoys_FEAT-970x545.png
1MB, 970x545px
>Thread overrun by Tsubasafags
>Titties over interesting backstory

FUCKING ROBOTS ARE TOO THIRSTY FOR A GOOD STORY. FOLLOW ME BOYS INTO VALLHALLA, WHERE AYA AWAITS!!
>>
>>22931590
Holy fuck nice rei pic, saved in folder
>>
>>22931500
>[x] "Ah, really. Nevermind then."
the search for aya commence
>>
This thread made my night thanks anons
>>
>>22931674
IF I WANTED AN INTERESTING STORY I WOULD RP WITH OP IN PRIVATE

I HAVE HOWEVER CHOSEN THE PATH OF BREASTS FOR I AM A BEING OF PLEASURE
>>
>>22931740
Fucking slaanesh fag.
>>
>>22931740
HEAR HEAR
>>
>>22931674
We can get to know Aya later, it isn't too late to backtrack, even if we have to break some hearts I guess
>>
File: Every day life.jpg (154KB, 690x867px) Image search: [Google]
Every day life.jpg
154KB, 690x867px
You give her a smile. "Hmmm... I guess I'll wait then." You tell Tsubasa.

She nods as she smiles. "Okay... I'll try my best to get out as soon as I can!" Tsubasa was visibly excited by your decision as well. She leaves her bag in the classroom as she carries a stack of papers to the student council room.

Little by little, one by one, your classmates leave. The last two people in the classroom was you and Aya.

She was so busy reading her book that you found it hard to approach her. "Hmm... Why does everyone avoid her?" you found yourself thinking more and more about her.

As you stare at her, she gets a call from her cellphone. She looks at the number, then she answers it. "Yes? I told you it's my day off today... I can't see you." Although there was no change in her monotonic voice, you felt like she was arguing with someone over the phone. They must've argued for a couple minutes until she finally hangs up. After a quick sigh, she stands up and she picks up her bag and goes outside.

Your curiosity gets the best of you and you found yourself following her outside. "Ah... I guess I should take a tour of the school." That was the excuse you gave yourself.

When she gets to the front gate, she meets up with another older man. It wasn't the one that she met up yesterday, he looked different. They seem to be getting in an argument when suddenly, the guy gets violent with Aya. He slams her to the wall and forces a kiss onto her. "W-What is he doing?!" Your eyes widen with shock. Aya looked powerless. Aya looked hopeless.

[ ] Help Aya.

[ ] It's best not to get involved.
>>
File: Eva53.jpg (143KB, 837x604px) Image search: [Google]
Eva53.jpg
143KB, 837x604px
>>22931698
Seriously. This is actually the highlight of my Saturday. Thanks, OP. Even if the story did get derailed BY TSUBASAFAAAAGS.
>>
>>22931889
>[x] It's best not to get involved.
>>
>>22931889
[x] HELP AYA

please save my waifu
>>
>>22931889
>[X] Help Aya.

At least interrupt and ask if she's upset.
>>
>>22931889
help her
>>
>Help Aya
>>
>>22931889
help her
ask tsubaba what to do with stressed aya
gain trust of both
start harem
???
profit
>>
>>22931889
HELP AYA
>>
>>22931889
We have to help Aya but just help her we don't want to fuck her or get involved in her mafia shit or whatever's going on here
>>
File: ad_168745212.jpg (23KB, 644x322px) Image search: [Google]
ad_168745212.jpg
23KB, 644x322px
>>22931889
[ X] Help Aya.

DON'T FUCK ME, ROBOTS! PLEASE!
>>
>>22931889
[x] Help Aya.
Tsubasa is forcing Aya to do this
>>
>>22931889
He's a big guy, it's best not to get involved.
>>
>>22931889
DESPITE MY PERSONAL INTEREST IN BREASTS, IT IS IMPORTANT FOR A WHITE KNIGHT OF OUR CALIBER TO HELP AYA.

HELP AYA

PERHAPS SHE WILL LEAD US TO FRIENDS WITH GREATER BREASTS THAN HER OWN
>>
>>22931979
I agree with this. I think that we should pursue Tsubasa as a waifu and aya as a friend
>>
>>22931889
[x] It's best not to get involved.
>>
[x ] It's best not to get involved.

NO. STOP IT WHITENITES
>>
>>22931889
>[ ] custom option
Run a rape train on her together with the older man.
>>
>>22931889
>It's best not to get involved.
>>
>>22931889
>[x ] It's best not to get involved.
>>
Help aya, we love her
>>
>>22931889
>[x] help aya
>>
>>22931889
>[x] It's best not to get involved.
>>
>>22931889
[x] Whoop that guy's ass.
>>
>[X] HELP THE BITCH
>YOU DON'T HAVE TO WANT TO BANG HER IN ORDER TO WHITEKNIGHT. DO THE RIGHT THING.
>>
>>22931889
>[x] help aya
>[x] help aya
>[x] help aya
>>
[X] Help aya
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 280x150px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 280x150px
>>22932126
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH, BOYS!
>>
Where the fuck are you op quit toying with my heart and [X] SAVE AYA
>>
File: WarBoys_PIC.jpg (304KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
WarBoys_PIC.jpg
304KB, 1600x1065px
>>22932319
>Rushing this masterpiece.

Don't worry, OP. I ain't got shit to do, and I'll be here 'til it's over.
>>
OP please
>>
>>22932352
Best action movie of the decade so far tbh fam
>>
what does everyone think is gonna happen? there gonna be a twist? discuss while we wait for OP
>>
>>22932391
GONNA GET SOME TITS AND ASS
>>
>>22932391
we'll probably get the shit kicked out of us, honestly
>>
>>22932391
The dude forcing himself on Aya is her RICH UNCLE LESTER THE MOLESTER! I CALLED IT!

Honestly, though. I think Anon butting into Aya's life like that out of nowhere is gonna be some sort of mistake. She won't appreciate his interference. Which saddens me. Please be gentle, OP.
>>
You freeze. You couldn't move your body. "W-Why is that happening to her?" You thought to yourself. You try to rationalize what you were seeing. "Should I help her? Should I even get involved?" You were paralyzed with doubts, and fears. You didn't know who he was to Aya. You didn't know if they were close.

However when, he starts taking Aya away, she notices you before being dragged away. Your eyes met for that brief split second and the usually emotionless Aya showed emotions.

The first emotion she shows is shock. You could see in her eyes that she did not expect anyone to be there. The second was hope. After all she saw you watching her, you were her glimmer of hope of being saved. However when you didn't move an inch, she showed her last emotion, acceptance. She knew that she couldn't do anything anymore. She was exhausted, overpowered. You could barely hear her but you hear Aya tell him. "F-Fine... I'll give you an hour."

You came to a sudden realization. Why Ryu warned you about her, why everybody avoided her. "I see... So that's why huh..." Finally you regain control of your body. You slowly walk over to Aya. Even if she is involved in something like that, you weren't going to just let him hurt her. You weren't going to stand by.

"Wait! Aya!" You call out to her.

The defeated look on Aya was suddenly replaced by shock. "E-Eh? W-What are you doing here?" She says in her usual monotonic voice.

"I'm here to pick you up!" You smile at her. "Remember you told me we'd walk home together today!"

"D-Did I?" She tilts her head like a confused puppy. "I don't remember..."

You then grab Aya away from the man with a gaudy suit. "Ah, Aya you are so silly. Your memory isn't very good as always." The man looked pissed at you.

"Wait! What are you doing? I'm going to pa-" With one glare from you, he stops talking.

"Ah, sorry mister... Can you please leave? I don't really want to call the cops."

>cont.
>>
>>22932391
If we go for Aya, it is going to be like Aeka's route in yume miru kusuri
>>
File: Aya 3.png (514KB, 1000x1463px) Image search: [Google]
Aya 3.png
514KB, 1000x1463px
>>22932475
He knew he was beaten. If he made a scene inside the school grounds, he would get arrested. His eye twitches as he takes a deep breath. "I-I'll see you later Aya... Remember... I know where you live..." He whispers under his breath.

Aya looks up to you. "W-Why?" She asks you. "Why did you do that?" You could tell that she was incredibly surprised. She never expected anybody to save her.

"Hmm? What do you mean why?" You ask her as you take off your jacket. "It's only natural for me to save someone in trouble." You then put your jacket over to cover up her ripped blouse.

"You are an idiot..." She whispers to you as she subtly smiles. Even though it was incredibly subtle, you could tell that her lips were smiling. "You are an idiot... But you are nice..." Then for the first time, she calls you by your name. "You are nice Anon..."

[ ] "I'll take you home. Lead the way."

[ ] "Be careful on your way home okay?" You promised Tsubasa you'd wait for her after all.

[ ] Custom
>>
>>22932529
[x] I'll take you home. Lead the way.

WE TEAM AYA NOW
>>
>>22932529

[X] Custom

If im so nice, let me suck on those sweet titties
>>
>>22932529
Okay we got her out of it now let's get back to tsubasa. let the bitch walk home and wait for our true waifu.
>>
>>22932529
Take her home
>>
>>22932529
>[ ] "I'll take you home. Lead the way."
>>
File: tumblr_nke5dwa3dj1u62kxvo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nke5dwa3dj1u62kxvo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>22932529
>[X] "I'll take you home. Lead the way."

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE, TSUBASAFAGS! JUMP SHIP!

Aya's titties await.
>>
>>22932529
[x] custom

wait for tsubasa with aya and explain the situation when she get back
>>
"I'm waiting for a friend. If you don't mind we can walk home together"

HAREM OPTION
>>
GO TEAM AYA
>>
>>22932529
WE ARE THE ULTIMATE WHITE KNIGHT, WELL DONE TEAM.

YOU HAVE LEFT US WITH A DIFFICULT CHOICE OP. THE MAN KNOWS WHERE AYA LIVES, WE MUST FURTHER THE PATH OF WHITEKNIGHT-HOOD BY TAKING HER HOME. TSUBASA WILL UNDERSTAND WHEN WE EXPLAIN AFTER SEEING HER ONCE MORE AND OPEN HER CHEST UNTO US WHEN SHE SEES HOW NICE WE ARE.
>>
>>22932529
[x] custom
ask where she lives see if you can walk both home
im tellin u guys, harem or bust
>>
>>22932529
WALK
HER
HOME
GENTLY
>>
>>22932647
>>22932660
This
Why limit our options?
>>
>>22932529
Say: If you ever need help, I am here for you
And proceed to take her home
>>
>>22932529
[x] Take her home.

But she's not safe at her house, so let her stay at yours.
>>
>>22932529
take aya home, we have better luck with a prostitute tbh

>not wanting to save a qt whore with no friends from a life of degeneracy
>>
>>22932529

>[x] "I'll take you home. Lead the way."
>>
Take her home AND rape and beat her in the way :3
Also take pictures of it so you can laugh after together with ryu and tsubasa
>>
>>22932700
AGREE
>>
File: rene-descartes.jpg (47KB, 300x219px) Image search: [Google]
rene-descartes.jpg
47KB, 300x219px
>>22932529

[x]
>>
>>22932717
this tbh
>>
fuck there are so many options in social situations even if they are fake on the internet
i thought i was safe on /r9k/
>>
Voting closed. It looks like Taking Aya home won.

Also, a word of warning because I like you guys. The man who goes after two rabbits loses both.
>>
Custom

>harem mode is the only viable option
>>
>>22932891
I KNOW BUT I CAN'T WIN, IF I HAD IT MY WAY I'D JUST GO FOR TSUBASA BUT I KNOW A LOST CAUSE WHEN I SEE ONE.

I HAVE TO GO THE MAJORITY ROUTE SOLELY BECAUSE IT'S FUTILE TO PLAY A LOSING GAME.

I MAY HAVE TO SETTLE FOR AYA AS THE THREAD SWITCHES OPINIONS SPORADICALLY.
>>
>>22932891
Don't worry fam, Aya all the way.
>>
>>22932717
Goddamn, this is a great idea
>>
>>22932891
BASED OP. Tsubasa/haremfags BTFO.

TEAM AYA, BOYS. It's the only way at this point.
>>
[X]custom
Harem
>>
>>22932960
What do you see in her?
>>
>>22932993
A way to fulfill my desire to be a white knight.
Tsubasa would do well no matter what.
Aya needs a hero.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 223x226px
i feel so proud to have started the harem faction
>>
File: 404189427748209.png (132KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
404189427748209.png
132KB, 300x300px
>>22932993
>Not a vapid stacy like Tsubasa
>Not the typical girl-next-door scenario
>Not as ezpz as the slut Tsubasa is making this to be

Sorry, robot, what was the question again?
>>
>>22933033
I'm asking because i wanna have a white knight of my own
>>
File: 1417656230627.jpg (39KB, 285x287px) Image search: [Google]
1417656230627.jpg
39KB, 285x287px
>>22932529
[x] "I'll take you home. Lead the way."
>>
taker her hooome
>>
File: Aya 4.png (776KB, 787x1181px) Image search: [Google]
Aya 4.png
776KB, 787x1181px
You could only feel what it's like to be Aya. Her whole class has forsaken her. You could only imagine what type of family would even let a girl like Aya go through that life. "Hey Aya... You know if you ever need anybody you can call me." You then ask her for her cellphone. "Give me your cellphone number."

"Cellphone number?" It was probably the first time anybody has asked for her phone number without wanting to abuse her.

"Yeah." She hesitates. She freezes. You notice her reaching into her pocket as she slowly takes out her phone.

When she finally hands it to you, you take your phone and you exchange numbers with her. "There we go." You smile at her. "Now lead the way... I'll take you home."

"Take me home? But why?" You could tell Aya wasn't really used to anybody treating her like that.

"It's only natural for friends to walk with each other right?"

She looks down as she smiles. "Friends huh..." She whispers to herself. You'll just have to apologize to Tsubasa when you see her next time.

To your surprise, her house wasn't too far away from the school. "Ah, so this is where you live huh?" It looked like a shoddy apartment from the outside. The building was run down and it looked like it was in a bad neighborhood. However, inside it was quite clean and tidy.

"Yeah... This is it." It was small. It was a one bedroom apartment that could only fit Aya.

"So you live alone?" Aya nods her head. "I see... Impressive."

Then, she takes out a kettle. "Do you want to stay over for tea?" Aya invites you to stay in a roundabout way.

[ ] "Sure, I'll stay."

[ ] "Ah, sorry I can't stay very long."

[ ] Custom
>>
Do as the cucks do and go with Aya
>>
>>22933166
>[ ] "Sure, I'll stay."
>>
>>22933166
Stay tbh fam
>>
>>22933166
[x] "Sure, I'll stay."
>>
>>22933166
obviously you are going to stay, this is a robots dream
>>
>[X]Can't stay very long
We can still salvage our relationship with Tsubasa, maybe bring her back to aya's place. Lord knows Aya needs more friends, and Tsubasa has been kind thus far.
>>
>>22933166
WE MUST STAY WE'RE IN TOO DEEP. A WHITE KNIGHT NEVER TURNS DOWN AN OFFER FOR TEA
>>
Cant stay long
>>
>>22933105
I'm interested. You can contact me at [email protected]
>>
>>22933166
[x] Stay and propose to her
>>
>>22933166
[ x] "Ah, sorry I can't stay very long."

BUT TSUBASA
>>
>>22933166
>[ ] "Ah, sorry I can't stay very long."

We've fulfilled our moral obligation to see Aya home safely, now let's get back to Tsubasa.
>>
>>22933166
>[X] Custom
You now know Aya cannot afford to live without her occupation. Encourage her by giving her money for an hour alone.
>>
File: 002_Aviatrix.jpg (49KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
002_Aviatrix.jpg
49KB, 600x900px
>>22933325
ey yo, i like you tsubasa and imma let you finish, but aya has the best plotline so far
>>
>>22933166
>[X] "Sure, I'll stay."
>>
>>22933166
[X] "Sure, I'll stay."

WE IN THIS BOYZ. It's happening.
>>
File: 1415449013702.jpg (9KB, 285x287px) Image search: [Google]
1415449013702.jpg
9KB, 285x287px
>>22933166
[x] Custom
>>
>tfw i dont want the stress of helping fucked up girls and just want to settle down with the class rep
>>
>>22933166
>>[x] "Sure, I'll stay."
>>
I will not pass up on tsubasa-chan. Leave Aya alone
>>
>>22933359

Yo man, but I can'. We promised Tsubasa we will wait for her. Do you want to see Tsubasa cry, you sick bastard?
>>
>>22933166
be honest guys, you would stay if offered
>>
>>22933166
Stay stay stay stay
>>
[X]custom
Harem goddamit
>>
>>22933401
>>22933363
>>22933361
>>22933271
>>22933240
>>22933428

Sure I'll stay - 6

>>22933295
>>22933307
>>22933325
>>22933329
Can't stay very long - 4
>>
>>22933430
OP is anti harem, it won't happen
>>
go back to tsubasa, imagine how hurt she'll be when she finds us gone
>>
>>22933476
Thankfully
>>
Ayafags are just NTR enthusiasts
Anon will get beat up and tied by the old man and other Aya clients. They will brutally fuck her while Anon watches and she will confess her love for cock.
>>
File: th.jpg (9KB, 267x115px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
9KB, 267x115px
>>22933414
That's what you Tsubasafags did to her. You gave her false hope. You should feel terrible about that.

>>22933430
OP warned us that will not work out well for us.

Also, congrats, OP. Thread is a fucking mega hit.
>>
>>22933520
To be fair both sides have an equal chance to be ntr, we have Ryu for tsubasa, and possible multiple dudes for aya
>>
"Sure, I'll stay." You didn't find any reason to go so early.

"Ah, okay." She looked happy. Aya looked pretty excited.

"Am I the first company she has had in a long time?" You thought to yourself. She starts to boil some water and then she goes to her pantry and she starts to dig through it. Then, she takes out an opened bag of chips. "Ah, sorry, this is the only snack I have." She tells you."

"Don't worry about it." You smile at her. "I don't mind it." She then sits down on the table and slides the chips over to your side.

"Help yourself." As she sits across from you, the feel of the room starts to feel awkward. The silence was deafening. You didn't know what to say to her and she didn't know what to say to you.

"Crap... I should probably try and think of a subject to talk with her..." You thought to yourself. "Hmm I guess the best way to start this off is to ask her about herself... But what should I ask?"

[ ] Custom
>>
>>22933611
[x] Want to fuck?
>>
>>22933611
The book she was reading. Ask if she browses /lit/
>>
>>22933611
WE SHOULD ASK HER WHAT HER DEAL WAS WITH THAT GUY, DOES SHE NEED A SHINY KNIGHT IN WHITE ARMOR?

WE ARE HERE FOR HER SHOULD SHE PROVIDE US PAYMENT IN BREASTS.
>>
>>22933611
[x]Custom
Are you able to afford to live here?

Segue into suggesting she live with you.
>>
>>22933611
gently ask what was going on with the old guy

we must go deeper
>>
>>22933611
Propose to her
>>
>>22933692
this
>>
>>22933608
I'd rather by ntr'd by some faggot I that I could beat the shit out of instead of those who will most likely repeat the event if I show some resistance
>>
[X]custom
Glean some info off in a discreet way about aya so that you know what your getting into without getting yourself fucked up by mafia men and alienating aya
>>
>>22933680
Agreed. Your mom was obviously wanting you to fuck Tsubasa, if you bring some other chick home she'll totally be down! C'mon, you can't be that autistic.
>>
>>22933611
bail out before she yells rape
>>
What's your problem with Tsubasa?
>>
>>22933611
[x] flip table
>>
File: Nux.jpg (78KB, 900x377px) Image search: [Google]
Nux.jpg
78KB, 900x377px
>>22933692
This. Boys, we must take this in the right direction. Don't fuck it up now by busting a nut in your cuisse.
>>
>>22933611
Can I be your sidekick and watch you while you work? I promise never to touch you!
>>
>>22933776
that is ideal but you have to explain how to do that, don't make OP come up with quality content from vague suggestions
>>
>>22933819
If the fury road anon thinks this it's probably the best option
>>
>>22933692
this
>>
File: CAM02070.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
CAM02070.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
Why can't I just live out my days peaceably with Tsubasa?
>>
Before you could ask her your question, she apologizes to you. "Ah... Sorry..." She tells you. "You probably think that I'm good at starting conversations... But I'm not very good..." It looked like she wanted to give you that warning. "I mean I am in this line of work after all right?" She smiles awkwardly. "But... My customers don't really like talking to me..." Her warning kinda gave you an idea of what she was doing with that older guy.

"Ah, really? Is that what you were doing with that guy?" You try and gently ask her about what she was doing with him.

She nods quietly. "Y-Yeah... But my day off is today so I can't really serve him."

When she answers you had a pretty good idea of what she was doing. "So this is why everybody avoids her huh..." You thought to yourself. You were deep in thought as you try and think of saving her. "Can I even save her..."

You were so deep in thought that you didn't even notice her staring at you with shock. "A-Aya? What is it?"

"I'm just surprised... Usually when guys find out what I do for a job, they get disgusted..."

"Ah is that so? Well I can't say I'm surprised... But to me I don't really mind it... In fact I'm curious."

For the first time in her life, a guy was interested in Aya for more than just sex. "R-Really?"

>cont.
>>
>>22934014
we have WHITE KNIGHTING to do

>>22933692
DON'T do that immediately
start casual, we don't know much about her
>>
>>22934040
>>22934057
Yes, casual first, but we need to ask why she is doing this. If she pours her heart out with her life story to you, we have so much control of the situation
>>
File: Aya 5.jpg (222KB, 663x879px) Image search: [Google]
Aya 5.jpg
222KB, 663x879px
>>22934040
"Hmmm." You nods your head. Aya then stands up and runs off to her room. When she comes back she hands you a crudely cut out piece of paper. On the paper she has written down, "Spend time with me for the whole day, Free."

"This is... This is really the only way I know to repay you for saving me earlier..." She bows to you as she hands you the paper. "Please accept my gratitude." You could tell it was a roundabout way for her to ask you to hang out with her sometime in the future.

[ ] Accept the paper. "Okay, I'll accept your gratitude then."

[ ] "Ah, it's okay Aya. I told you already right? We are friends. You don't need to give me this. If you want to hang out just give me a call."

[ ] Custom
>>
>>22934100
HNNNNNG

[ ] "Ah, it's okay Aya. I told you already right? We are friends. You don't need to give me this. If you want to hang out just give me a call."
>>
>>22934100
[x] "Ah, it's okay Aya. I told you already right? We are friends. You don't need to give me this. If you want to hang out just give me a call."
>>
>>22933826
I wouldn't mind it, but I'm not really a cute girl Anon.
>>
>>22933611
[x] do you spit or swallow?
>>
>>22934100
[x] custom
do both
don't make her embarrassed by rejecting her sincere offer
use if for future jokes
>>
>>22934100
[X] It's okay aha bla bla we are friends bla bla
>>
>>22934100
>[X] Accept the paper. "Okay, I'll accept your gratitude then."

SHE'S NOT GOOD AT INITIATING CONVERSATIONS, BOYS! DON'T FALL INTO OPTION NUMBER TWO'S TRAP!!
>>
>>22934084
>we need to ask why she is doing this
This is true.
>>
>>22934169
This
>>
>>22934179
shit you are right fury road guy
>>22934148
switch me over to option 1
>>
>>22934100
[x] "Ah, it's okay Aya. I told you already right? We are friends. You don't need to give me this. If you want to hang out just give me a call."
>>
Door number 1, faggots. She's trying to be nice to you.
>>
File: 1337203855161.gif (2MB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
1337203855161.gif
2MB, 320x200px
>Ayafags wanting thoroughly-used roastie goods
What cucks
>>
>used goods
disregarded
>>
>>22934100
[X] Only if they old man can join us for free as well as an apology. Can't wait to see you get fucked!
>>
>>22934100
[X] "Ah, it's okay Aya. I told you already right? We are friends. You don't need to give me this. If you want to hang out just give me a call."
>>
>>22934256
Tbh this right here. Tsubasa isn't a literal whore
>>
>>22934179
on second thought is there still time to recast vote
>>
File: 1440909589236.jpg (425KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1440909589236.jpg
425KB, 1440x900px
>>22934291
shes just gonna suck chad-san's dick, fuck her. aya is the one true waifu
>>
[X]Accept the paper

I have to agree with the others here guys, rejecting someone's time is extremely rude
>>
>>22934330
>Wanting the sloppy seconds of dozens of fat old men
>>
Stand up and leave and hope we can still salvage our relationship with Tsubasa. We did desert her after all.
>>
>>22934133
>>22934148
>>22934171
>>22934235
>>22934287

It's okay Aya, we are friends after all. - 4

>>22934251
>>22934234
>>22934179
Accept the paper - 3

>>22934281
Only if the old man can join us. - 1

>>22934169
>>22934222

Do both - 2
>>
>>22934330
That's what you don't understand, anon.
>we can be Chad
>>
>>22934179
You are a wise man anon
>>22934222
I choose option 1
>>
>>22934372
That should say, - 5 instead of - 4 for the first option. I can't count.
>>
>>22934376
if i can't even be chad in my own dreams, i surely can't be in a magical story.
>praise be aya
>>
>>22934330
Of course and by Chad's dick you mean ours.
If she hasn't fucked yet what makes you say she will now?
If you stay alpha like you do with Aya then there's little chance she'll duck anyone else.
>>
>>22934376
>wanting to be Chad
>>>/soc/
>>
>>22934376
But, i don't want to be Chad.
>>
File: wra.gif (980KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
wra.gif
980KB, 500x282px
I hope Ayafags are ready to raise this guy's kid
>>
[]Accept the paper
but never use it and abandon aya, why would we want old men's used goods?
>>
>>22934439
Post moar hentau gifs please
>>
The shitposters have arrived.
>>
>>22934486
No I just googled "fat old man hentai" for that, because that's what Ayafags are in for
>>
>>22934439
>pubic hair dissappears after cucklord gets in there
Fucking kek
>>
>>22934439
This is what happened to Aya before you arrived.

That is a fact that must not be forgotten.
>>
>wanting used goods

I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE BETTER THAN THIS.
>>
>>22934515
To be fair if it was an old man we would have a better chance at beating the shot out of him
>>
File: image.jpg (232KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232KB, 1280x720px
>>22934439
Fuck that get me hard!
Moar and make sure it's a Rei look alike!
>>
>Ayafags
>>
>>22934405
Well, boys. I would very much like to be wrong here. Aya... We may
have failed you.

Also:

>>22934610
Try being more subtle, buddy.
>>
>>22934592
Why would he care? You're raising his kid for him
>>
>>22934592
It's multiple old men and probably some yakuza as well
>>
But if she has clients doesn't that mean she has a pimp? Oh shit, guys we need to plan something quick! We just interrupted a pimps client!
>>
>>22934645
Thank fuck, I was worried you had really dropped to shitposting faggotry.

Stay cool Fury Road anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 225x225px
>>22934617
I'm loving this! Post more!
>>
"Ah, it's okay Aya." You tell her. "We are friends remember? If you ever want to hang out with me, just call me." She then remembers that you gave her your number.

She smiles ever so slightly. "That's right... I guess we are friends huh..." She looked incredibly cute in that moment. Just then, the kettle starts to whistle. "Ah, the tea is ready." She runs to the kitchen and she starts to make the tea.

It didn't take her long. She then goes back to the heated table in the living room and she serves it to you. Unfortunately, she doesn't have a second cup. "Sorry Anon... I've never really needed a second cup." She hands it to you. "You can use it though. I don't mind."

"Ah really?" She pours the tea as she slides it over to you. After you take a sip, you slide it back to her. "In that case, it can't be helped. Let's share it okay?"

"A-Are you sure?" She looked shock. Was she those types of girls that would be bother by an indirect kiss. You didn't really think she would be bothered by that considering her job.

"I don't mind it." It was almost like a test for Aya. You wanted to see how she would react.

She takes a deep breath. "I-I guess this is something friends do too..." She whispers to herself. She slowly lifts the cup of tea as she stares at it intently. Then, she takes a sip as she closes her eyes. You could tell her heart was racing as she puts the cup back down.

Without looking at you, she slides the cup back to your side. "I... I guess it's your turn now..." The two of you talk well into the night. However, before it got too late, you decide to leave for now.

"Ah, sorry Aya. I'll see you tomorrow at school okay?"

"Mhmm I'll see you tomorrow Anon." She waves goodbye to you.

[ ] "Hey Aya, if you don't mind, can I pick you up tomorrow? Let's walk to school together."

[ ] Tsubasa will probably walk with you to school tomorrow. You have to apologize to her.

[ ] Custom
>>
File: good_justice.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
good_justice.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>22934739
"In that case, it can't be helped. Let's share it okay?"
YES

[X] "Hey Aya, if you don't mind, can I pick you up tomorrow? Let's walk to school together."
>>
>[ ] Tsubasa will probably walk with you to school tomorrow. You have to apologize to her.
>>
>>22934739
>[ ] Tsubasa will probably walk with you to school tomorrow. You have to apologize to her.

Also we just indirectly drank an old man's semen. GG Ayafags.
>>
>>22934739
>[X] Tsubasa will probably walk with you to school tomorrow. You have to apologize to her.
>>
>>22934739
>[x] Tsubasa will probably walk with you to school tomorrow. You have to apologize to her.

I admit i feel bad for dropping her like that but, Tsubasa needs us.

>>22934820
Gotta go puke.
>>
>>22934739
>[X] Tsubasa will probably walk with you to school tomorrow. You have to apologize to her.
>>
>>22934739
[x] Tsubasa will probably walk with you to school tomorrow. You have to apologize to her.
Even if we're going to pursue a relationship with Aya (ugh, why) we really fucked up with Tsubasa and she's going to be hurt. Imagine if you were Tsubasa in this situation - you'd feel awful. Come on guys.
>>
File: 1412409666314-0.png (198KB, 391x305px) Image search: [Google]
1412409666314-0.png
198KB, 391x305px
>>22934739
> [X] Tsubasa will probably walk with you to school tomorrow. You have to apologize to her.
>>
[X]custom
Harem goddamit, makeup an excuse for Tsubasa and ask her to walk with you again, then ask her if you can invite Aya on the walk together

We can become pimps ourselves, he'll yeah
>>
>>22934739
[X] "Hey Aya, if you don't mind, can I pick you up tomorrow? Let's walk to school together."
>>
File: 1368520502975.jpg (72KB, 372x334px) Image search: [Google]
1368520502975.jpg
72KB, 372x334px
>buttblasted Tsubasafags ITT
>>
>>22934739
[x] "Hey Aya, if you don't mind, can I pick you up tomorrow? Let's walk to school together."
>>
File: mad-max-fury-road-trailer-2-hd.jpg (143KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mad-max-fury-road-trailer-2-hd.jpg
143KB, 1920x1080px
>>22934739
THE DREAM IS ALIVE, BOYS.

I feel like we should give the Tsubasafags some closure. Bury the hatchet, as it were. I mean, we'd have to see her on matter what, really. Gotta get it out of the way.
>>
File: f4662fccf6422ac66d578e9d069fa3e1.jpg (330KB, 1520x1200px) Image search: [Google]
f4662fccf6422ac66d578e9d069fa3e1.jpg
330KB, 1520x1200px
Ayafags, this is what your waifu got up to the minute we left. Do you really want to be a cuck?
>>
File: 1443138855231.jpg (7KB, 168x211px) Image search: [Google]
1443138855231.jpg
7KB, 168x211px
>>22934739
>you white knights decided to drink old men cum
>>
File: CAM02073.jpg (925KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
CAM02073.jpg
925KB, 2592x1944px
Apologize to tsubasa!
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (2KB, 100x75px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
2KB, 100x75px
>>22934820
>>
Fucking yeah! Tsubasa!
>>
>>22934891
We'll see soon which group deserves the title of buttblasted
>>
File: rare nonon.jpg (38KB, 340x290px) Image search: [Google]
rare nonon.jpg
38KB, 340x290px
>>22934891
At least we're not cucks
>>
>>22934739
>>
Hey wait, maybe our not going with Tsubasa on the walk resulted in her being ntred without us knowing yet, oh goddammit we really are screwed either way aren't we?
>>
File: mad_max_fury_road_honest_t.jpg (99KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
mad_max_fury_road_honest_t.jpg
99KB, 600x500px
>>22934981
>implying Ryu hasn't been pounding that stacy pussy since the first grade

Come on, now.
>>
>>22934910
Holy shit now I truly see the vision the vision that Ayafags are so fixated on.
Just imagine the euphoria of witnessing such a beautiful act in front of your eyes.
Glorious.
>>
>>22935031
He's her beta orbiter, we have a chance to cuck him and we're gonna take it.
>>
File: cuckoo.jpg (7KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
cuckoo.jpg
7KB, 211x239px
>>22934910
>>
File: 1428313966144.jpg (283KB, 1028x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1428313966144.jpg
283KB, 1028x1112px
>>22935031
>thinking childhood friends get together
>>
>>22935031
You don't understand the weaboo version of childhood friends
The prostitute version on the other hand stays the same
>>
>>22935031
You thinking that Ryu is fucking Tsubasa is wild speculation
Meanwhile it's an established fact that Aya fucks multiple fat old men
Try harder
>>
File: No hard feelings Tsubasa.jpg (145KB, 600x774px) Image search: [Google]
No hard feelings Tsubasa.jpg
145KB, 600x774px
should apologize to her tomorrow."

It was pretty late when you got home that day. "Ah, Anon, you are home. Do you want dinner?"

"Ah, it's okay." You tell your mom. "I'll just take a bath then I'll go to sleep."

"Okay." She sighs out "Ah... I hope Tsubasa is alright... I heard from her mother she hasn't come home yet." You hear your mom whisper to herself as you go up the stairs.

The night ends uneventfully. After your bath, you head to bed. The moment your back hits the bed your fall asleep. You were quite tired from your day at school.

The next day, when you wake up, you go through your routine like everyday. You brush your teeth, then you take a quick shower. After you change into your uniform you go downstairs to eat breakfast.

Although you've only been at this house for a couple of days, you were getting used to it. "Ah, I'm heading out." You tell your mom and dad.

"Take care out there." They both say in unison.

When you get outside, you notice Tsubasa heading out of her house as well. "Ah! Tsubasa!" You call out to her.

She gets startled. "Ah... Anon... Good morning." Her awkward smile tells you what you needed to know. She must think you hate her, that was the only reason that you would leave her alone yesterday.

>cont.
>>
I used to be in it for aya but i see many many good arguments for tsubaba
>>
>>22935185
best be grovelling now
>>
>>22935185
"Ah, sorry for yesterday Tsubasa." You bow to her in apology. "Something came up and I couldn't contact you!"

"No need to apologize." You could tell Tsubasa was shocked at your sudden apology. "I did stay quite late at the student council."

"Really?" She looked relieved.

It was written all over her face. "I'm glad... He doesn't hate me after all."

She nods to you. "Mhmm." Tsubasa was a horrible liar. As she sneezes, you could tell her nose was red. She must've caught a cold while she waited out for you in the cold night. "I stayed for quite awhile." She lets out a small giggle. She didn't even seem mad, as long as you didn't hate her, she was okay.

[ ] "I want to make it up to you... I'll go on that tour after all."

[ ] "Hey Tsubasa, what do you know about Aya?"

[ ] Custom
>>
>>22935218
>"I want to make it up to you... I'll go on that tour after all."
>>
>>22935185
>I hope Tsubasa is alright... I heard from her mother she hasn't come home yet."
>She must think you hate her, that was the only reason that you would leave her alone yesterday

Ayafags made this happen just so we could drink old man semen
Good going cucks
>>
>>22935218
>[ ] "I want to make it up to you... I'll go on that tour after all."
>>
>>22935218
go on the tour, then tour her insides afterwards
>>
>>22935218
>>
>>22935218
>>
File: mad_max_women.jpg (76KB, 1372x576px) Image search: [Google]
mad_max_women.jpg
76KB, 1372x576px
>>22935218
BOYS, PLEASE! GET IN HERE AND VOTE FOR THE ONE TRUE OTP! ANON AND AYA! RIDE, BOYS, RIIIIIIDE!

>[X] "Hey Tsubasa, what do you know about Aya?"
>>
>>22935218
>>
>>22935218
>[X] "I want to make it up to you... I'll go on that tour after all."
Anything to distance us from old men
>>
>>22935185
SHE FUCKING WAITED FOR US ALL THAT TIME
FUCK YOU AYAFAGS

really hope she wasn't getting fucked by the student council president while waiting for us
There are no winners in the NTR games
>>
>>22935218

FUCK AYAFAGS FUCKING SLUTSHIT
>>
File: 1440345702653.jpg (16KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1440345702653.jpg
16KB, 292x257px
>>22935218
[X] "I want to make it up to you... I'll go on that tour after all."

>>22935282
>>
>>22935218
Go to Aya' house to surprise her
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 345x622px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 345x622px
Guys please, she has Ryu, friends amd the council.

Aya has no one..
>>
>>
>>22935282
I'm with you, man, but the choices here don't support her much either way so I'm abstaining.

>>22935321
Never mind, seconding this after we're done walking with Tsubasa.
>>
>>22935218
>[X] "I want to make it up to you... I'll go on that tour after all."

>>22935336
She has her men.
>>
File: Mad-Max-Fury-Road-Total-Film-3.jpg (107KB, 940x420px) Image search: [Google]
Mad-Max-Fury-Road-Total-Film-3.jpg
107KB, 940x420px
>>22935287
She didn't wait. She stayed late, later than when we got home. SHE WAS ALL UP ON THAT STUDENT COUNCIL DICK.

YOU GUYS ARE LEADING US INTO DESTRUCTION! PULL IT BACK!
>>
>>22935336
And she can continue having no one
Tsubasa for the refined man
>>
Make it up to Tsubasa you cucks
>>
>>22935370
>Tsubasa for the wannabe normies who just want Stacy
fixed that for you fam
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 450x557px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 450x557px
>>22935357
>>22935370

She probably has a good reason for her job..
>>
>>22935364
There's no evidence Tsubasa is fucking anybody
Aya is confirmed to be taking daily dickings from the antagonists of NTR doujins
>>
Voting closed. Let me count the votes.
>>
>>22935218
[ ] "I want to make it up to you... I'll go on that tour after all."
>>
>>22935336
No one but all the cocks she's sucking
Aya is trash
>>
>>22935336
Fuck you, I hope she gets raped to death while they're taking photos
>>
>>22935218
>>
>>22935364
I see no winners here.

Not with Aya, not with Tsubasa. Infidelity is at the end of every girl here. One will be a slave to her past and the other will be a slave to the future.
>>
>>22935336
I am sorry.
>>
>>22935242
>>22935268
>>22935276
>>22935279
>>22935283
>>22935285
>>22935303
>>22935317
>>22935344
>>22935357
I want to make it up to you.

>>22935282
Ask her about Aya

>>22935321
>>22935349
Surprise Aya.
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 540x960px
>>22935422
>>22935426

Don't say that..
>>
>>22935459
spoken like a true robot
>>
File: Mad-Max-Fury-Road-11.jpg (495KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Mad-Max-Fury-Road-11.jpg
495KB, 1920x1200px
>>22935405
I understand your problems with Aya's prostitution, I get it. But it's not a relationship, and she is confirmed to not have had any relationships.

Tsubasa, student council prez, big breasts, easily makes friends. She DEFINITELY can get it any time she wants, willingly. And she stayed later than she should have...

>>22935459
You are right. The sporadic voting is giving us a shitty ending. OP, be gentle.
>>
>>22935487
And here we see Aya taking birth control pills and vainly attempting to wash the old man semen out of her mouth after satisfying her latest customer.
>>
>>22935459
This guy's right
>>
>>22935509
>But it's not a relationship, and she is confirmed to not have had any relationships.
Wise is the Fury Road anon.

>>22935487
You're going to get shitposted by the Tsubasafags but Ayafags will stand together.
>>
>>22935487
Can't handle the truth?
Aya is the cucks choice
>>
>>22935459
I wonder if this story is the path to the robot if what you say is true.
>>
>>22935509
She may not have had a relationship but she was still bouncing on old man dick
>>
>>22935509
>ou are right. The sporadic voting is giving us a shitty ending. OP, be gentle.
Which is why helping Aya was a mistake
>>
>But it's not a relationship, and she is confirmed to not have had any relationships
So? She still has a roastie and is likely crawling with diseases.
>>
[X]custom
Both
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 743x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 743x800px
>>22935532
>>22935546

Once Aya realizes she has you she'll shower you with love and affection and quit her job, she'll only look at you.

Unlike prez.

>>22935545

Thanks man
>>
Compromise: We go full Tsubasa route but at least try to get Aya out of the prostitution business in the process, as long as doing so doesn't fuck things up with Tsubasa.
>>
Been edging ever since Anon asked if Tscoobydoos tits are real.

The mess I'll make when we get to the fucking will be biblical.
>>
>>22935593
but she must be doing this for a reason right, unless she just likes the money.
>>
We either make some random prostitute happy by choosing Aya, or we make ourselves happy by choosing Tsubasa. See the truth, fellow anons
>>
>>22935601
the twist at the end is there will be no fucking
don't forget to clean up though
>>
File: (265KB, 486x500px)
265KB, 486x500px
>>22935593
She's still soiled goods m8
>>
AYAFAGS FUCK OFF TSUBASA IS THE RIGHT CHOICE
>>
>>22933692
reminder^
>>
>>22935613
parents sold her ass probably
>>
>>22935595
This is a good compromise.

Go for Tsubasa and be a good friend to Aya.
>>
>>22935613
Rent
>>
File: mad-max-fury-road--13.jpg (488KB, 1000x648px) Image search: [Google]
mad-max-fury-road--13.jpg
488KB, 1000x648px
>>22935593
This.

Do you guys want Aya, who will love you for saving her? Or do you want to be Tsubasa's stepping stone to her ideal Chad?
>>
>>22935593
Once a hooker, always a hooker
>>
>>22935593
Even better, we can shower Aya with love and affection.
>>
File: Tsubasa 2.jpg (730KB, 966x2006px) Image search: [Google]
Tsubasa 2.jpg
730KB, 966x2006px
"I want to make it up to you Tsubasa." You tell her.

"E-Eh? What do you mean?"

"Since I left you yesterday... Let's go on that tour after all." You smile at her.

Her eyes sparkle with excitement. "Really? You'd go with me?"

"Of course." She looked more excited about this than you.

"Okay! I have student council afterschool, but I can probably sneak out." She was so excited to go on this tour with you that she was willing to skip her duties. You weren't going to be the one to stop her.

Once you arrive at school you take your seat. "Good morning Tsubsa, Anon." Your classmates greet the two of you.

Tsubasa have been all smiles since this morning. "Good morning." She greets them back.

"Eh... Tsubasa? Did anything good happen? You look happy."

"Ah do I?" She holds either side of her cheeks. "Nothing good happened really..." She was trying to keep her excitement a secret but she was incredibly transparent.

>cont.
>>
TSUBARU IS THE BEST CHOICE YOU GODDAMN QUEERS
>>
>>22935595
>>22935635
more like we friendzone tsubasa, whiteknight aya and make her ours
>>
>>22935639
you, anon. I like your way of thinking, Aya all the way
>>
File: 1256585930491.gif (97KB, 430x354px) Image search: [Google]
1256585930491.gif
97KB, 430x354px
>>22935668
>>
File: image.jpg (342KB, 850x1204px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
342KB, 850x1204px
>>22935653
>>22935639

Aya bros unite

Let's give her the future she deserves
>>
>>22935639
We ARE Tsubasa's ideal Chad.
>>
>>22935656
You take your seat as the whole class waits for the teacher. One by one, your classmates arrive except for one of them. The seat in front of you remained empty the whole time. "Ah... Aya didn't make it today huh..." Was she at her job?

"Alright class, let's start." The teacher starts the lesson. The day goes by in a flash. Even you were starting to feel excited about going out around town with Tsubasa.

During lunch, the two of you were joined by Ryu. The whole time during lunch however, Ryu was just on her phone while Tsubasa talked to you.

After lunch ends the three of you go back to class and Aya was nowhere to be seen again. "I hope nothing happened to Aya..." You thought to yourself.

Once the class ends, Tsubasa starts to sneak around as she starts to gather her things. "Anon..." She mouths to you. "I'll meet you at the front gates okay?"

You just nod as you smile at how enthusiastic she was about his tour. Then, on your way out, the teacher calls out to the class. "Ah, does anyone want to deliver Aya's notes to her?"

The results were predictable. Not one guy raises his hand. Not one girl even makes eye contact with the teacher. They all ignore her.

[ ] You had Tsubasa waiting for you.

[ ] "I'll do it." Take Tsubasa with you to drop off Aya's notes.

[ ] Custom
>>
>>22935593
>shower with love
After she's been showered in jazz, I'll pass
>>
>>22935668
>Friendzones pure and successful girl who likes you
>Tries to fix a prostitute
>Gets killed by her pimp

Why be a cuck?
>>
File: 1442311794134.jpg (36KB, 520x416px) Image search: [Google]
1442311794134.jpg
36KB, 520x416px
>>22935668
>friendzone yourself out of ptp
>beta orbit a whore
>>
>>22935709
>[ ] You had Tsubasa waiting for you

We're not letting her down again.
>>
[X] You had Tsubasa waiting for you. Pls lets not get cucked the fuck out by Aya the fuckbag.
>>
>>22935709
>Ryu was just on her phone

what
>>
>>22935709
[X] Don't take Tsubasa with you to drop off Aya's notes.
>>22935702
Tsubasa route is just lazy. You say the word and she's yours. You're not willing to put in the effort to be a hero to Aya.
>>
File: image.jpg (230KB, 1600x964px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230KB, 1600x964px
>>22935709

[x] text Aya

Make sure she's ok!
>>
>>22935709
[x] Say sorry to tsubashit and deliver the notes
>>
>>22935737
Sorry, that's supposed to say "His"
>>
>>22935709
[x] "I'll do it"

Harem route, son. No reason to compromise, Ayafags be glad.
>>
>>22935698
aya theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09wA4qWXOdU
>>
>>22935709
We gotta go with Tsubasa. Fuck the cuck.
>>
[Custom]

Anon goes home and looks at 4chan then dies of cancer
>>
>>22935709
dont raise ur fucking hands u cucks
[x] You had Tsubasa waiting for you.
>>
File: mad-max-fury-road-movie-photo-1.png (601KB, 680x478px) Image search: [Google]
mad-max-fury-road-movie-photo-1.png
601KB, 680x478px
>>22935741
THIS.

Tell Tsubasa that you don't want to inconvenience her, then take the notes to Aya. BOYS, ASSEMBLE ON THIS POST!
>>
>[ ] You had Tsubasa waiting for you.
Again, FUCKIGN SLUTSHIT
>>
You know why ayas not here today
She's slurping down middle aged cock

We got Tsubasa waiting, let's go guys
>>
>>22935741
We're saving Aya, but only getting in a relationship with Tsubasa.
>>
I just want to take a moment to thank op for his entertainment

and to remind everyone NOT TO DO THE HAREM ROUTE
>>
>>22935709
>[X] You had Tsubasa waiting for you.
if we drop off aya's notes then EVERYONE will get raped by old men
>>
When's the Harem start?
>>
>>22935787
FUCK OFF
>>
>>22935709
Aya's turn was yesterday, we Tsubasa now
And knowing Ayafags we'll end up kissing her while she still has semen in her mouth
>>
>>22935709
>[X] "I'll do it." Take Tsubasa with you to drop off Aya's notes.

No reason to stay, just drop the shit off and see if she wasn't raped to death. It is a tour of the city after all and harem is better than no harem.
>>
File: paladin.jpg (116KB, 900x542px) Image search: [Google]
paladin.jpg
116KB, 900x542px
>>22935765
Don't try that shit, heretic.
Hero isn't a part-time job.
>>
[X]tell tsubasa you don't want to inconvienience her and drop off Aya notes without bringing tsubasa
>>
>>22935765
THERE IS A REASON. OP already said that we can't try for both without the story going sour.
>>
>>22935709
FUCK.

If we go with Tsubasa to drop Aya's notes, she'll no doubt jump to conclusions about us.

If we just go with Tsubasa alone, Aya'll think we don't care for her.
>>
>>22935709
>[ ] "I'll do it." Take Tsubasa with you to drop off Aya's notes.
>>
>>22935816
Never, OP said Harem end is bad end

Also go with Tsubasa
>>
>>22935709
[x] I'll do it. Just drop off the notes on ethe way
>>
>>22935741
c'mon guys, aya needs you, go and give her the notes, fuck tsubasa she's a slut
>>
File: image.jpg (446KB, 956x956px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
446KB, 956x956px
SAVE AYA(NAMI)
>>
>>22935840
Just explain the situation afterwards like what anybody would do
>>
Moral of the story.
They're both sluts.
>>
>>22935709
We can check on Aya later
>>
>>22935858
She sold her purity for a couple hundred dollars to an old man, who knows how many cocks she's sucked. Get outta here Ayafag.
>>
>>22935808
No problem. I'm enjoying writing for you guys as well.

>>22935773
This is what I was actually listening to while Aya's character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGEubdH8m0s
>>
>>22935709
Not our problem
>>
>>22935709
Go with Tusbasa.

>>22935875
Yeah.

But, will she believe us?
>>
>>22935709
>[X] "I'll do it." Take Tsubasa with you to drop off Aya's notes.
>>
>>22935709
Aya is know for skipping school. You'll probably walk in on her fucking an old man or she won't be at her house.
>>
I wonder if feelings for aya would be different if she wasn't potrayed by rei
>>
Closing Votes. Let me count them and we'll continue.
>>
>>22935895
>that link
too many feels, OP. too many feels. this is going to hurt if tsubasafags win.
>>
>>22935817
HEY FUCK YOU CUNTNIGGERFAGGOT.
>>
>>22935935
>You'll probably walk in on her fucking an old man
The ayafags want something to fap to and that would be it.
>>
>>22935709
> [X] You had Tsubasa waiting for you.
>>
But if we explain the whole situation and just say that you feel sorry for Aya because of her current predicament, then everything will be fine
>>
>>22935726
kek
>>
>>22935971
You're so cute.
>>
File: mad-max-immortan-joe.jpg (775KB, 2338x1893px) Image search: [Google]
mad-max-immortan-joe.jpg
775KB, 2338x1893px
>>22935952
The Tsubasafag campaign LITERALLY took off when OP wrote about her breasts. So, yeah, you can shut up now.

The Ayafag campaign started with whiteknights assembling. Where the fuck did they all go? Boys, get back in here!
>>
>>22935892
you peasant, you don't understand aya and her suffering, we can save her, she's still pure at heart, you saw how she got embarrassed about sharing the tea. she just needs a savior, while tsubasa will eventually suck chad's cock non stop
>>
OP, exactly how much of this do you have planned out? Are you writing this off the top of your head or do you have a general direction you want to go based off of which grill we choose?

Regardless, great story so far, really made my day.
>>
>>22936025
>Where the fuck did they all go?
It was you and like 2 others.
They're probably off jacking it to NTR
>>
>>22935709
>>
File: 1439185975447.jpg (22KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1439185975447.jpg
22KB, 500x281px
>>22936025
>Being proud of being a whiteknight
Ayafags, everybody.
>>
Leaving thread open to update while I go to sleep, you guys better not fuck this up for me.
>>
We're almost reaching the bump limit.

Also, someone screencap the story, please.
>>
>>22936025
The white knights had to go to sleep, they have church to go to. I'm sure after the rough butt fucking they'll receive from their pastor in the morning, they'll decide to stop being massive fags.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 800x436px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 800x436px
>>22936025

Still here

>>22936050

I want to hug Aya not share here
>>
>>22936025
I am here
>>
>>22936050
>>22936070
I would not leave a brother who shares such a noble cause. It is you Tsubasafags who are obsessed with sex.
>>
File: 1412407555576.png (135KB, 330x325px) Image search: [Google]
1412407555576.png
135KB, 330x325px
>>22936078
too bad she's already shared herself
>>
>>22936026
Delusional
>>
But he's right.
>>
>>22936029
Just the setting and backstory for both the girls. The main events for each to show that backstory. Everything in between is written on the fly.
>>
>>22936095
How many cocks do you think she's sucked? You're not kissing Aya, you're kissing an old man's dick.
>>
File: 1421807663494.gif (717KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1421807663494.gif
717KB, 200x189px
>>22936117
Oh boy.

Time to watch a train wreck.
>>
Well if we go with Tsubasa we can glean info off whether or not she's a virgin
>>
>>22936157
>>22936117
Wait, that's not right

Let me do a quick recount.
>>
>>22936117
I didn't choose that shit
>> >>22935789
>>
File: 1429071005545.png (200KB, 581x443px) Image search: [Google]
1429071005545.png
200KB, 581x443px
>>22936117
Bro, you mixed
1. Dont bother with it
and
2. Take notes with along with Tsubasa
Or are you intentionally railroading us?
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 705x1014px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 705x1014px
>>22936156

You'll be kissing a lonely girl who found her savior
>>
>>22936117
>>22935935
>>22935898
>>22935886
>>22935824
>>22935815
>>22935789
>>22935783
>>22935774
>>22935736
>>22935735
You had Tsubasa waiting for you. - 10

>>22935915
>>22935905
>>22935868
>>22935858
>>22935853
>>22935845
>>22935826
>>22935765

I'll do it, drop it off with tsubasa - 8

>>22935752
Text Aya

>>22935756
>>22935741
>>22935787
>>22935799
Don't go with Tsubasa, drop off the notes yourself.

Corrected.
>>
>>22927265
"I hope you get raped" Tsubasa-sama screams as she reams your puffy asshole
>>
>455 replies
please end it fast ;_;
>>
>>22936222
aww yiss
>>
File: Mad-Max-Fury-Road-39.jpg (362KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
Mad-Max-Fury-Road-39.jpg
362KB, 1280x852px
>>22936222
Lump the alone votes in with taking the notes along with Tsubasa. THE WAR IS NOT OVER BOYS. Based OP, we beseech you.
>>
>>22936281
Vocal minority, pls leave
>>
>>22936200
Dubs confirm op for cuck wanting to write Aya ntr
>>
>>22936281
I agree
>>
>>22936281
>>22935741 here, would change.
>>
>>22935712
>showered with jazz
Well that means she's a classy hooker then.
>>
>>22936281
Fuck off, we won fair and square.
>>
File: Screenshot 2015-10-04 01.52.13.png (1MB, 1654x726px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2015-10-04 01.52.13.png
1MB, 1654x726px
>>22936301
Robots everywhere, hear me. Tsubasa is the stacy that rejected you so many times. She is the stacy that would take you in as her beta provider, only to think about bigger and better chads during your shared time. Tsubasa is the scum of normiehood, and you are giving her undue value.

Aya is the innocence in all of us, but tainted by this rotten world. However, you can save her. You can save her, and still save that piece of innocence within yourself.

Robots, do not give in now, with stacy flaunting her easy breasts in your face. Hold strong, and save your true waifu. Save Aya, save yourself.
>>
>>22933105
What's wrong anon?
>>
>>22936425
Tsubasa is pure until OP says otherwise, and obviously has feelings for us
Aya's a used-up whore who pleases fat old men for money
>>
File: Tsubasa 6.png (66KB, 159x457px) Image search: [Google]
Tsubasa 6.png
66KB, 159x457px
You had Tsubasa waiting for you. You can't let Tsubasa down again. "Ah... Sorry Aya..." You whisper to yourself as you walk out of the class.

"Eh, Ryu, why don't you do it?" You hear your class volunteer him. "You did used to go out with her right?"

"Ah... That was a long time ago... It's a chapter in my life I don't want to repeat." He had a disgusted tone in his voice.

"It's okay, as long as you pay her she will probably be nice to you." The whole class starts to make fun of Aya as you walk away. However at the end of it all, Ryu still volunteers to drop off her notes.

"Fine... I guess I'll do it..."

When you get to the front gates of the school, you look around for Tsubasa. "Hmm... Where could she be?" You whisper to yourself. That was when you felt someone tug on your sleeves. "I'm here Anon!" Tsubasa was hiding in one of the bushes near the gates.

"Tsubasa? What are you doing in there?!" You were startled.

"Ah, I just wanted to remain hidden... I don't want the student council finding me..." She gives you a warm smile. Just then, you hear someone call out her name.

"Tsubasa! What are you doing here? You are supposed to be in a meeting right now."

Her eyes widen with shock. "Crap... Let's go Anon!" She grabs your arm and she starts to pull you away. She starts to drag you away from the school grounds.

It was the first time you were escaping from someone with a cute girl. It was quite fun. "Tsubasa! You can't escape from me!" You look back to see the man try and chase her but he trips. You can tell he wasn't very athletic.

"Is that someone in the student council?" You ask her.

>cont.
>>
inb4 Tsubasa and Ryu are getting laid because Ryu gets dumped by his GF and Tsubasa want's to make it up for her childhood friend
>>
we should have delivered the notes but aya will never know we had the chance

its not over yet
>>
>>22936471
>"Is that someone in the student council?" You ask her.

Please have these Tsubasafags BTFO right now.
>>
>>22936471
>However at the end of it all, Ryu still volunteers to drop off her notes.
NOOOO
>>
File: 1443391567008.png (102KB, 450x443px) Image search: [Google]
1443391567008.png
102KB, 450x443px
>>22936471
>"You did used to go out with her right?"
Thanks OP.
>>
>>22936521
She just skipped an important meeting just to be with us.
Please have these Ayafags BTFO right now.
>>
>>22936425
Oh fucking please. Stop.
>>
>>22936471
It's all over...
>>
>>22936512
but we missed an event with aya, tsubasafags fucked it up
>>
OK OFFICIAL POLL WHO IS FOR AYA AND WHO IS FOR TSUBASA

http://strawpoll.me/5649137
>>
File: 1279635389905.png (181KB, 428x510px) Image search: [Google]
1279635389905.png
181KB, 428x510px
>>22935509
>and she is confirmed to not have had any relationships

>>22936471
>"Eh, Ryu, why don't you do it?" You hear your class volunteer him. "You did used to go out with her right?"

AHAHAHAHHAHAH
AYACUCK STATUS:
BLOWN
THE FUCK
OUT
>>
>wanting to go with a boring girl
>>
Why don't we get both? No wonder why you all are beta cucks.
>>
>However at the end of it all, Ryu still volunteers to drop off her notes

>"You did used to go out with her right?"

It's over.
>>
File: 1417493899598.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1417493899598.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>22936611
I hope you didn't want Aya to win.
>>
File: 1273012691306.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1273012691306.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>22936623
>Ayacucks try to claim Tsubasa is fucking Ryu
>Nope turns out Ryu had actually fucked Aya instead

THIS IS DELICIOUS
>>
>>22936471
On Tsubasa's face was quite a huge smile as well. "Mhmm..." She looked like she was enjoying this as much as you were, even more. "He is the student council president." She sticks out her tongue as if she was giving you the "I just did something clumsy" face. "I just have to make up an excuse later as to why I skipped the meeting!"

Once you were at a safe distance from the school the two of you stop to catch your breath. "Ah... That was... Exciting!" Tsubasa was all smiles.

"It was wasn't it?" You start to laugh and smile with Tsubasa.

"Let's go!" Tsubasa tells you. "For now, I'll take you to the shopping district! I know this is probably a small town for you but our shopping district is pretty fun!"

"Really? I'm excited then." You tell her with a smile. As the two of you walk around the shopping district, you start to wonder what people thought of you and Tsubasa. "Hmm I wonder if we look like a couple to them..."

"Ah! Anon! Check out the fried chicken from this place! It's really good!" Everywhere you go, Tsubasa tries and treat you. Going around with Tsubasa really did feel like a date.

She blows on the fried chicken a couple of times before she tries to feed it to you. "Ahn~" You couldn't leave her hanging so you eat it in one bite.

"Ah... It is delicious!" You tell her. You didn't know what it was, but in your mind, you start to thin, "Maybe moving to this small town wasn't too bad after all."

>cont.
>>
GG Ayafags
>>
File: 960.jpg (188KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
188KB, 960x540px
>>22936660
Not as delicious as the semen on Aya's lips though tbh
>>
>490 replies
>>
>>22936642
Op confirmed trying for harem is bad end and Aya is ntr end
>>
>>22936543
>>22936521
>>22936540
>>22936611
YOU GUYS ARE MISSING THE POINT. TSUBASA IS AYA'S PIMP. THAT'S WHY AYA LOOKED SCARED WHEN ANON ASKED HER TO LUNCH WITH TSUBASA AND NOW THE OLD DUDE CHASING HER IS PISSED AT THE PIMP CAUSE TSUBASA IS SLACKING OFF AND NOT SELLIN THAT AYA PUSSY
>>
File: Screenshot 2015-10-04 02.12.03.png (1MB, 1425x779px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2015-10-04 02.12.03.png
1MB, 1425x779px
>>22936623
Unreliable narrator too strong.

>>22936642
Read. The fucking. Thread. Several times it is explained that OP said harem route ends with neither.

>>22936471
>>22936662
I think we're done for, boys. Hanging up my respirator, shutting down the war rig. Game over.
>>
>>22936692
>84 posters
>>
>>22936662
:) feels good
>>
>>22936662
>Tsubasa is treating us and feeding us
Yeah sure sounds like a Stacy
Ayafags continue to be BTFO
>>
>>22936703
This. Pretty obvious at this point the only viable route is Tsubasa, which is kind of shit.
>>
Quads
>>
>>22936716
But I already said that>>22931997
>>
File: browsing for a second cup.jpg (58KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
browsing for a second cup.jpg
58KB, 800x600px
>>22936662
"Anon! Look! Look!" Tsubasa points out to a coffee shop across the streets. "They probably don't have as good coffee as the big city StarDucks but that coffee shop is pretty good too!" You didn't doubt her, the line up for that store was quite huge. "Hmm wait here okay? I'll line up and get us a cup of coffee!"

Tsubasa was quite energetic. Before you could even stop her she runs off on her own. "Ah! Wait Tsubas!" Then, as you were just about to chase her, you saw someone familiar out of the corner of your eye.

You saw Aya through a store window. "Eh... Aya? What is she doing here?" You notice that she had a bandage on her face. When you took a look at what store she was in, it was a store for dining supplies. The aisle she was browsing was filled with plates, cups and various other things. However, the ones in her hand were two cups. It looks like she was comparing the two as she was smiling.

[ ] Go up to Aya and greet her quickly. Ask her why she wasn't at school that day.

[ ] Go and chase after Tsubasa.

[ ] Custom
>>
>>22936754
>[ ] Go and chase after Tsubasa.
Maybe wave at Aya as we go
>>
So you either end up with a stacy, a whore, or neither.

Could the bad ending be a good ending in disguise?
>>
is anyone taking screencaps of this? I might have to leave but want to see the finish of the story
>>
>>22936754
>[X] Go up to Aya and greet her quickly. Ask her why she wasn't at school that day.
You already know you killed the Aya route, though, OP.
>>
>[X] Go and chase after Tsubasa

At least she's pure
>>
>>22936754

Like we're going to go chase after a lost cause.
>>
>>22936750
You're right but after realizing it I can't root for either of these sluts. Suicide end now
>>
>>22936754
>[ ] Go up to Aya and greet her quickly. Ask her why she wasn't at school that day.
>>
>>22936754
Chase Tsubasa
Aya's obviously getting that cup for us as a surprise, we don't want to ruin it for her
>>
>>22936754
[x] Go up to Aya and greet her quickly. Ask her why she wasn't at school that day.
I beg you anons, we have to save her
>>
>>
>>22936754
we still gotta make it up to her. we can't break that
>>
>>22936754
[X] Go up to Aya and greet her quickly. Ask her why she wasn't at school that day.
>>
>>22936790
ooh good point
>>
>>22936754
I'd gather the war boys, but I think they've been outnumbered by Tsubasafag bandits. Enjoy your victory, you unshiny scum. You chose the wrong path.

My vote, just in case:
>[X] Go up to Aya and greet her quickly. Ask her why she wasn't at school that day.
>>
>>22936754
The whore is lost
Forge ahead with Tsubasa
>>
>>22936754

Maybe we still got a chance, lets go boys
>>
File: 1412315583584.png (614KB, 505x680px) Image search: [Google]
1412315583584.png
614KB, 505x680px
>>22936754
>Chase Tsubasa

>>22936771
Hell nah, sleep is for losers.
>>
>>22936754
[x] Go and chase after Tsubasa.
>>
I'd like to at least try to get Aya out of prostitution.
>>
>>
>>22936794
>>22936787
>>22936772
>>22936814
>Ruining the effort Aya's going to to surprise us with the cup
>>
>>22936754
Fucking street sign capatchas
>>
>>22936754
>[x] Go and chase after Tsubasa.
We're here with her, she's spending her time and money on us, and she hasn't been rude to either Aya or us. We're not rude.
>>
>>22936771
You can check it later
>>
>>22936771
Here you go Anon.

https://archive.moe/r9k/thread/22927265/
>>
File: Paladin-2S.jpg (105KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
Paladin-2S.jpg
105KB, 225x300px
>>22936814
We will fight another day, comrade.
>>
Purge the non-believers. Tsubasa is BEST
>>
>>22936754
Chase Tsubasa
Maybe she'll give us a cut of the money Aya makes her
Come to think of it maybe that's how she's paying for the treats we're getting today
>>
Go after Tsubasa, it's not even a question
>>
>>22936754
>[X] Go and chase after Tsubasa.
Say no to sluts!
>>
>>22936790
thats not how this works anon, we must go and greet aya, raise some more flags with her
>>
>>22936814
That means you're gonna finally fuck off?
>>
Voting closed. Counting votes.
>>
>>22936881
Give OP some credit m8, he wouldn't make it a simple "Girl A or Girl B" choice
>>
>[X] CUSTOM
Chase tsubasa down then explain you'll be right back then go back and talk to Aya
>>
>>22936881
We'd probably get a nice scene where she stutters nervously and tries to hide the cup, even.
>>
>>22936754
T S U B A S A
S
U
B
A
S
A
>>
>>22936925
Bet you should could hide the mug in her roast flaps
>>
>>22936754
>[X] Go and chase after Tsubasa.
fuck Aya
>>
Make sure you start a new thread soon-ish OP, we're in autosage
>>
>go up to Aya
>>
File: 1442352561541.jpg (29KB, 539x566px) Image search: [Google]
1442352561541.jpg
29KB, 539x566px
>>22936974
All is at it should be.
>>
>>22936971
For what purpose? We already know how it's going to end now that he's heaped as many negatives as possible on Aya.

Congrats breaking white knights with your DMing btw OP.
>>
File: Screenshot 2015-10-04 02.29.16.png (2MB, 1532x801px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2015-10-04 02.29.16.png
2MB, 1532x801px
>>22936901
Fuck no.

BOYS, WE FIGHT UNTIL WE DIE, RIDING TSUBASA'S STACY CORPSE THROUGH THE GATES OF VALHALLA!
>>
as long as aya doesn't see us outside of times we have explicitly said we wanted to hang out, we can fuck around with tsubasa all we want
>>
>>22937013
WITNESS
>>
>>22936754
[x] Go and chase after Tsubasa
she is super nice, it could be an act but i dont see the point. aya obviously has issues, and while she's a good person, she is friend material not gf material. maybe some guys would want to help her work through her issues but not me.
>>22936971
also, this
>>
>>22937013
Tsubasa paid for our date
She is clearly not a Stacy
>>
>>22937064
You have to pay for Aya, Tsubasa pays for you.
Isn't is obvious enough who's worth fighting for, Ayafags?
>>
Is OP burnt out?
>>
>>22937149
I hope not
>>
>>22937149
It's only been 10 minutes, next section should be soon
>>
>>22937090
I want to fight for Aya, because she is like us. A loser that needs someone to help her, all of you whine about having a shitty life, but when you can help someone even if it is only a story you only go for the cheerful big breasted girl, you disgust me.
>>
File: wub.png (29KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
wub.png
29KB, 200x200px
>>22937190
15 so far, maybe he went out for groceries quick
>>
>>22937264

New thread.
>>
>>22937286
THANK
>>
>>22927265
>normal introduction
>not just saying hi and shtting

you don't know us at all, newfag
>>
>>22937330
>And shtting
Do we look Indian to you?
Thread posts: 565
Thread images: 101

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.