[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Archived threads in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001 - 5748. page

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

File: 1457185440888.jpg (36KB, 632x738px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457185440888.jpg
36KB, 632x738px
So when people are ill or in comas or whatever the doctors give them a feeding tube to put food directly into their stomachs. Would it be possible to get some kind of reverse feeding tube to take food OUT of my stomach before it is digested? That way I could still enjoy food and lose weight
6 posts and 1 images submitted.
>>
>>36816758
isn't it just easier to make yourself vomit after food? just become bulimic.
>>
You're addicted to food because you eat too much. If you distract yourself with productive activities, you'll find yourself eating less and therefore becoming less addicted.
>>
>>36816758
You're fucking disgusting, just eat less.

Anyway, check out "aspire assist":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5BABWnvM-8

For context, she was talking about how she couldn't find the time to talk to me YET again which made me upset.
7 posts and 1 images submitted.
>>
Don't be such a sensitive bitch, OP
>>
don't associate with discord females
>>
lol reminds me of a girl i used to talk to, just fucking drop her op not worth it in the slightest

File: CSJWS1JVEAAVALZ.jpg (43KB, 600x338px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CSJWS1JVEAAVALZ.jpg
43KB, 600x338px
>have a 20 word summary assignment due in 3 minutes
Give it to me straight, guys. How fucked am I?
11 posts and 4 images submitted.
>>
File: 1493900763480.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493900763480.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>Six second presentation due in 15 hours

Fuck, I am so done.
>>
>7 character research paper due in 2 weeks

Might as well fucking drop out now
>>
>have to choose a letter of the alphabet and send it in an email to my professor
>due any time in the next three years
i'm so fucked guys, hold me

File: sonic.png (1MB, 950x761px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sonic.png
1MB, 950x761px
What is it with robots and sonic the hedgehog?
37 posts and 3 images submitted.
>>
>>36816668
not all robots are fedora tipping neckbeards
>>
>>36816668
Minions are way better than sonic
>>
Why is everyone looking at him? He looks a little strange but not strange enough to turn your head and stare.

File: 1493444425712.jpg (57KB, 645x773px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493444425712.jpg
57KB, 645x773px
>decide to learn some programming
>make some app
>gets popular real quick
>everyone's talking about it, tons of attention
>don't like it
>take it off the app store

I'm sure you've heard of it
8 posts and 2 images submitted.
>>
was it angry birds?
>>
>>36816631
angrybird
>kill yourself
>>
>>36816643
o wait i meant flappy bird

File: 1424933369558.jpg (103KB, 800x850px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424933369558.jpg
103KB, 800x850px
> Be me
> Be a normie
> Wide circle of friends, reasonably successful with women, active social life, good job, solid 7.5/10 on a regular day etc.
> Browse r9k sometimes

I am willing to dispense normie wisdom to you robots.
10 posts and 3 images submitted.
>>
File: 1273208410577.jpg (37KB, 500x357px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1273208410577.jpg
37KB, 500x357px
no one want your advice faggot. r9k hates normies so piss off and die
>>
>>36816603
Most of already know how to be a normie, we either cant, or have convinced ourselves we cant.

Any kind of advice to us is just frustrating because most of us have been hearing the same "advice" and "Knowledge" for the last 5-15 years.

We don't want you here.
>>
>>36816603
are you rich anon? wanna buy e a boardgame?

Let's talk about our dicks here guys.
You a grower or a shower? Get that bitch nice and swollen like a caveman club with the veins popping, or is it a fresh and clean looking police baton?
Uncut masterrace or jewed out of your foreskin?
Share it all with your best of robros. No fucking roasties allowed.
262 posts and 62 images submitted.
>>
>>36816573
>>>/bant/
There is a whole new board created for you. Now LEAVE you skinny-fat faggot.
>>
>>36816573
Uncut, 6.5" x 5.5" and pretty veiny
>>
>>36816713
I'm sorry man, you have some of that small dick action going on? It's okay it's all about how you use it.

File: 1211.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1211.png
9KB, 205x246px
>finally eat 800 calories after several tries
>super hungry
>go to the store to pick up some more Diet Pepsi
>on the way I drive by a Pizza Hut
>stop at a red light and stare in the window
>see all the people eating their pizza
>it's probably hot and fresh
>I can imagine going there and eating all the pizza I want at the buffet
>before I know it I'm at the Pizza Hut ordering a Diet Pepsi and the buffet
>have 9 breadsticks, 13 slices of pepperoni pizza and 4 desert breadsticks
Does it ever end?
69 posts and 11 images submitted.
>>
>>36816563
800 calories is too little even for the skinniest of skinny guys. Just try eating 2000 calories a day and get 150g of protein at least. You can still eat a shitty meal once or twice a week.
>>
>>36816563
Eat 800 calories in plain baked potatoes next time. You will be full, I promise.
>>
>>36816563
>go to the store to pick up some more Diet Pepsi
Diet versions are worse for you

File: trump-pence.jpg (912KB, 1372x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump-pence.jpg
912KB, 1372x1024px
If you had to choose, which one of the two would you describe as worse?
6 posts and 1 images submitted.
>>
Trump. He's both an atheist and aligns himself too much with Jews.
>>
>He lead us to believe he was our guy
.
>maybe he is, he's just playing a 4D chess game we mere mortals don't quite comprehend yet
>>
Both are garbage, but at least Trump is funny sometimes (albeit unintentionally).

File: IMG_3849.jpg (135KB, 604x516px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_3849.jpg
135KB, 604x516px
MAKE THIS A BLUE BOARD
I WANT TO BROWSE AT SCHOOL
15 posts and 1 images submitted.
>>
I just want to browse without seeing a bunch of male assholes.
>>
>>36816524
So you're saying you don't want to see this boards' userbase?
>>
underage phoneposter please leave

File: barrons got a gun.jpg (28KB, 480x352px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
barrons got a gun.jpg
28KB, 480x352px
>fall for the "get a job meme"
>find out I'm being underpaid by $7 an hour

day of the uprising when?
6 posts and 1 images submitted.
>>
That's below minimum wage. You can sue.
>>
you can sue them and get the business shut down and owner probably inprisoned, its illegal to pay below minimum wage
>>
>>36816439
it's above minimum wage, just below the amount the workplace agreement states

File: IMG_3538.jpg (82KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_3538.jpg
82KB, 1000x563px
I'm thinking of disowning my sister

>she doesn't have asbergers I do
>she got teenage love, I had casual sex in my senior year and college short term gfs
>popular in high school
>liberal, I'm a Natsoc
>my family is the movement even though my father likes me more it seems
>has called me retarded a few times
>Hasn't set me up with a friend of hers
14 posts and 3 images submitted.
>>
>>36816398
>Natsoc
She should disown you. You fucking normie.
>>
>>36816571
>Natsoc
>Fucking normie
Have I been baited?
>>
> I had casual sex
REEEEEEEEEEEE OUT GET THE FUCK OUT OUT OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMALFAG GET OFF MY BOARD HOLY SHIT FUCK YOU FUCK OUT OUT OUT OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Check this out:

>A quarter of straight porn searches by women are for videos featuring violence against their own sex. Five percent of searches by women are for content portraying nonconsensual sex. While men still search for significantly more porn than women, search rates for these more extreme types of sexual content are at least twice as common among women than men.

>Those statistics make for fairly surprising reading, but are the facts Dr Seth Stephens-Davidowitz, a former Google data scientist, discovered when he was given complete access to PornHub's search and views data for his upcoming book. "If there is a genre of porn in which violence is perpetrated against a woman, my analysis of the data shows that it almost always appeals disproportionately to women," he writes.

https://www.vice.com/en_nz/article/why-are-so-many-women-searching-for-ultra-violent-porn

What do you have to say for yourself fembots? Why do you like watching BBC gangbangs?
12 posts and 2 images submitted.
>>
Because it gets me off. Deal with it.
>>
>>36816478
>Because it gets me off. Deal with it.
I can deal with it. Link the stuff you've gotten off to recently.
>>
>>36816396
>Women like to be abused by Chad Thundercock
No shit Einstein, virtually every woman is sexually submissive. Which makes feminism and strong womyn shit pretty funny, too, because they can't let go of their inner obedient girl.
Also
>citing vice as a source

File: 1483889496739.png (19KB, 500x590px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483889496739.png
19KB, 500x590px
What's the most Robot college major?
63 posts and 2 images submitted.
>>
>>36816383
>Philosophy
Abstract deep thought without a direct real-life-application. Also autists and people with ocd are good with the highly analytical and logic stuff.
>>
Computer Science is a contender
>>
>>36816383
>Also autists and people with ocd are good with the highly analytical and logic stuff.

I'm not sure if I'd rather you say that you have OCD because you always double check for your keys or whatever, or this.

File: IMG_1159.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1159.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
If I date a girl in my league, will she cheat on me with Chad? Or will she be loyal to me? I really want a relationship, and I used to be angry that Chads got to fuck all the hot girls, but I realized that I don't deserve to fuck hot girls because I myself am pretty unattractive. I just want somebody to love, srs.

I'm about a 4 on the attractiveness scale btw.
16 posts and 1 images submitted.
>>
>>36816332
Practice with girls around your own level, then shoot for the stars.
>>
>>36816332
looks only matter for a first impression anon, you can get any girl you want as long as you are nice, funny and know how to talk to girls.
that said, any girl are at chance of cheating if you're a dick and not good at relationships
>>
>>36816332
She might. But if you're an insecure fuckbag about it, you drastically increase the chances. If you get a gf, relax. For the time you're together, she's probably in to you. Yeah she'll get a dozen or more Chad offers during that time. You can't stop that. She's a roastie.

But just hang in there. The moment she seems to stop fighting and stop caring and becomes distant. That's when you need to worry.


Pages: [First page] [Previous page] [5738] [5739] [5740] [5741] [5742] [5743] [5744] [5745] [5746] [5747] [5748] [5749] [5750] [5751] [5752] [5753] [5754] [5755] [5756] [5757] [5758] [Next page] [Last page]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.