[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Archived threads in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001 - 5202. page

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

File: 1495247722496.png (61KB, 501x436px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495247722496.png
61KB, 501x436px
How about a vocaroo thread?
Haven't seen one a while.
147 posts and 26 images submitted.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0IER6HQcFOy
Testing recording this morning
>>
>>37328892
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1EjNtJi50ca
There you go :)
>>
>>37329006
you first redcoat

Why do women come to r9k? Literally everywhere else is open and full of people willing to support and care for you purely based on your chromosomes. What do you get out of coming to a place where people cool commiserate about primarily thier trouble with social situations and women in particular? Do you get off reaffirming our misery? Is it for even easier attention than you get elsewhere?
36 posts and 4 images submitted.
>>
Because people make posts like this, saying woman can't post here. And then if they manage to get enough attention on here, they think they are unique or special in some way.
>>
Unironically for higher levels of validation than normal

They know they will be worshipped here. Every fembot I've known to post here has been a pile of shit as a human being.
>>
File: 576467.jpg (51KB, 634x302px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
576467.jpg
51KB, 634x302px
Females and theit attention whoring. Are you really expecting to find some sense in that?

File: Picture 2239.jpg (269KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Picture 2239.jpg
269KB, 1280x960px
good old boozecohol thread time
getting drunk on rum at 9am here
post your poison, robotic rowing machines
40 posts and 7 images submitted.
>>
do you wake up early or are you still up
>>
Finally a booze thread when I'm drunk. This never happens

I just drink boxed wine because that's what gives me the least bad hangover. It tastes like shit, though

I drink every 4 days or so. I mean, I get drunk every 4 days. I tend to drink a shot or two inbetween those days

It's the highlight of my week, I feel so good when drunk
>>
>>37328750
Do you drink like this every day?

File: 1426377344729.jpg (123KB, 600x505px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426377344729.jpg
123KB, 600x505px
If you believe any of these pledges, you deserve to die. Don't even come in here and say that one or two of them are ok. They are ALL bad

1. Nationalism is a non-factual emotion based ideology (feels > reals) that has no merit in any argument.

2. The pursuit of happiness cannot be done under capitalism. Everything under capitalism is circumstantial.

3. Every job is a bad job with porky seizing the means of everyone's labor, micromanaging, forced cult-like positivity, and the stripping away of ones own individuality

4.
>yes prole, be happy that you have this shitty job with little pay and little respect, a job is a privilege!

5. This one is comical. You can't just "avoid" debt. That's impossible. Shit happens. You can't just live a life by avoiding problems. Especially under capitalism, problems find you, you don't find them. My parents have debt but we aren't in severe financial ruin, we live comfortably and manage it well.

6. That's like saying "You paid $600 for this airline ticket, but lol your own fault if you fall off the plane during flight because we were too lazy to fix our airplane doors"

7. This actually pisses employers off because it means they have to pay you more. Quick way to get fired. Even if you say you'll do it for free, they'll still get mad because then you could still technically sue. Even if this didn't piss off employers, you'd basically be setting yourself up as a doormat.

8. See #4

9. You need an actual physical paper degree for an employer to even consider you. That involves going to college and taking classes.

10. But there are actual people to blame for how ones life turns out. A persons outcome is reflected generally by their class situation. A majority of the people on welfare in America have jobs.

11. Their success was obtained by victimizing and beating down others. It doesn't matter if the world isn't fair. IT SHOULD BE.

12. Most poor people work their asses off. Laziness, is a classist term used to blame.
25 posts and 8 images submitted.
>>
File: 1494166927388.png (27KB, 300x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494166927388.png
27KB, 300x250px
Mike, eeuuuugggh... let me stop you for a moment.

You see this, pal? *Taps mug*
You're looking at America's finest. A grade A cup of joe, and you'll notice something about it...

It is not empty.
Please, my friend, let me finish this off before you continue our discussion. I want to give you the courtesy of my full attention, but I need to get through this dirty joe first, I do not want to have to contact HR again.

Thanks for your understanding AND your compliance.
>>
File: 1489647144853s.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1489647144853s.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>7. This actually pisses employers off because it means they have to pay you more. Quick way to get fired. Even if you say you'll do it for free, they'll still get mad because then you could still technically sue. Even if this didn't piss off employers, you'd basically be setting yourself up as a doormat.

Yup. I've said it before and I've said it again, this is the single thing that illustrates how out of touch this guy really is.

Usually minimum-wage jobs and close to it are on a tight schedule and they only have so many hours to give out, so if you even come in 6 minutes early and leave 6 minutes later, that's an hour per week. It pads your paycheck but pisses off your employer because that means there's less hours to go around. You will get 5 hour workweeks, not a promotion.
>>
File: 1491619428505.jpg (597KB, 800x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491619428505.jpg
597KB, 800x800px
>5. This one is comical. You can't just "avoid" debt. That's impossible. Shit happens. You can't just live a life by avoiding problems. Especially under capitalism, problems find you, you don't find them. My parents have debt but we aren't in severe financial ruin, we live comfortably and manage it well.

You CAN avoid debt but shit DOES happen, like you may have something like cancer or an otherwise financially devastating event. The thing that's wrong about this one is that assumes that you'll go into debt for hedonistic purposes, which is not always the case.

Should I get a /r9k/ tee shirt, /r9k/?
What should I say if someone asks me about it?
49 posts and 10 images submitted.
>>
Don't get a shirt like that faggot
>>
File: 1426910721801.png (11KB, 517x326px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426910721801.png
11KB, 517x326px
jesus christ, absolutely not
>>
File: IMG_1432.png (381KB, 864x688px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1432.png
381KB, 864x688px
>>37328424
What have you become? Sheesh, so much cringe.

File: 419.jpg (81KB, 570x760px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
419.jpg
81KB, 570x760px
Femanons, do you have breast envy?
535 posts and 118 images submitted.
>>
No because the bigger the breasts, the more annoying they are.
>>
That looks like a thong diaper.
>>
>>37328355
>big tits but no arse
It works the other way.

File: 1430328615319.jpg (9KB, 192x182px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430328615319.jpg
9KB, 192x182px
>mother found the cum homunculus

no, its too soon! it wasnt supposed to happen this way
28 posts and 15 images submitted.
>>
already's been done
>>
>>37328093
>father fused with the festering shit fever

he's become more powerful than i ever could have imagined
>>
File: 1495868947464.jpg (6KB, 235x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495868947464.jpg
6KB, 235x250px
>sister discovered my festering fecal factory

She knows too much, I can't allow her to live

File: image.jpg (18KB, 352x264px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 352x264px
How do you get over the fact that youll never have a girlfriend like Rose? Personally it drives me mad.
24 posts and 1 images submitted.
>>
I feel like a quirky artsy girlfriend would be really annoying in the long run.
I'd rather have a boring regular girl. They would probably be easier to deal with
>>
>girlfriend
>girl
I'll get over it pretty easily
>>
>>37328070
I just want a nerdy fat chick to watch star wars with.

File: 1495460104898.jpg (4KB, 207x147px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495460104898.jpg
4KB, 207x147px
Is a true friendship, without hidden intentions, possible between a man and a woman ?
49 posts and 6 images submitted.
>>
yes it is possible
oreigagogoeiga
>>
>>37328057
No. Original oregano brought from the Oregon trail.
>>
Not really, but it helps getting some approximation when you are being OPEN about those intentions, even when they shift.

File: gtx1070 1080.jpg (25KB, 506x284px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gtx1070 1080.jpg
25KB, 506x284px
>thinking about getting hte GTX1070 or GTX1080
>sister says "NO" because it's Nividia
>think about waiting for the AMD: Vega
>sister says "NO" because it's AMD

well what graphics card are you even supposed to get if you're going completely dismiss a product simply because of brand?!
36 posts and 6 images submitted.
>>
>>37327971
>sister says "NO"

Who gives a fuck what she says? Roasties can't even decide what to have for dinner. You've only got two viable choices.

Well I mean, unless you want Intel HD graphics. Is your sister ok with that fuckboy?
>>
Have a GTX 1070 and it's fucking amazing
>>
>>37327971
Just get what you think it's better you fuckin idiot, why would you listen to your sister?

I personally going to buy a MSI GTX 1060 with an intel I5 6600
Is that good enough to run the latest games at an ultra setting?

File: 1463722145085.jpg (99KB, 1200x760px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463722145085.jpg
99KB, 1200x760px
why are guys so quiet during sex?
271 posts and 29 images submitted.
>>
because we don't fake it like women do
>>
>>37327940
Conditioning, moaning while jacking off will get us caught.
>>
>>37327940
Because it doesnt really feel that good

File: 1485394756038.jpg (27KB, 400x388px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485394756038.jpg
27KB, 400x388px
Fembots, would you date a guy who's 6 feet tall and weighs 231 lbs, if he's really trying to lose weight and has otherwise attractive facial features?

I was decent looking before I got fat. Now I'm really longing for a gf, but due to my current body shape, I'm scared to look for one. I want to get fit before I start dating, but that will take time... and I'm in desperate need of love.

I honestly don't know if it's worth looking for a gf in my current state. What should I do?
45 posts and 2 images submitted.
>>
>>37327671
>fat fuck begging for pussy on r9k
Pathetic. Absolutely fucking pathetic.

How about you try to take control over your life, diet, hit the gym and stop being a desperate pitiful excuse for a human being.
>>
>6'

Fuck no. Why would anyone want to date a midget? If you are under 7' we won't even talk to you, manlet.

t. real female
>>
>>37327993
Who were you responding to? OP is not begging for pussy, he's begging for advice.

File: 1473964119893.gif (1013KB, 294x233px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473964119893.gif
1013KB, 294x233px
because why not
post your IRL SPECIAL stats
highest value is 10, lowest is 1
for those that don't know each letter stands for
>Strength
>Perception
>Endurance
>Charisma
>Intelligence
>Agility
>Luck
112 posts and 20 images submitted.
>>
>>37327694
>inb4 every gives themselves 8+ int.
>>
>>37327694
>Strength
3
>Perception
9
>Endurance
4
>Charisma
1
>Intelligence
6
>Agility
2
>Luck
3
>>
>Strength
1
>Perception
10
>Endurance
1
>Charisma
1
>Intelligence
4
>Agility
1
>Luck
1

Just fuck my shit up.

> tfw no cute boy to mold into a pretty girl
> will never spend time with him and tell him nice things
> will never comfort him when he's sad, listen to his problems and be there for him and scold him when he's bad
> will never talk and play games together, while motivating each other
> will never help him find his one true love, whomever that will be, and see my cute little pup go onto the world as a loving housewife for his soulmate
108 posts and 44 images submitted.
>>
BETA
KEK
TBQH
>>
>>37327620
choose me plss
>>
>>37328273
Drop your discord or a throwaway

File: image.jpg (12KB, 386x381px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 386x381px
ITT Say the name(s) of your friend(s) you think browses r9k without saying your own.
35 posts and 8 images submitted.
>>
>>37327420
>friends

fucking normalfag

orig
>>
>>37327420
Rhys, Camden.
I know you two are on here sometimes.
>>
>friends
please kys ys


Pages: [First page] [Previous page] [5192] [5193] [5194] [5195] [5196] [5197] [5198] [5199] [5200] [5201] [5202] [5203] [5204] [5205] [5206] [5207] [5208] [5209] [5210] [5211] [5212] [Next page] [Last page]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.