[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Archived threads in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001 - 3247. page

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

File: 103048.jpg (100KB, 1050x788px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
103048.jpg
100KB, 1050x788px
>decide to go on morning walks and spend time outside
>walk near my apartment
>some black dude at the bus stop engages me in conversation
>frequently comments on how attractive I am and how I'm such a "pretty girl"
>asks if i'm a hooker because of the shady street I'm walking on
>asks me questions about whether or not i have a boyfriend and if i'm a virgin
>answer so as not to seem rude to this guy
God damn it, the last time a guy near my own age noticed me it was a dude yelling "hey homegirl" at me from across the street.
If I were the average female I'd have taken to facebook or tumblr and written a five-paragraph essay about misogyny and how I was verbally raped.
Have you had some weird experiences with strangers, /r9k/?
26 posts and 4 images submitted.
>>
>>38098826
some black dude asked me for smokes, i said i stole my roommates so this is the only 1 i got and he said hes a black prophet and some nice black girl will want vanilla dick and ill deliver, thats aboit the most recent one
>>
>>38098826
are you into lolis OP

why do u have that picture.
>>
>>38098826
Asking that of a stranger is rude, so it would hardly be rude not to answer. Hope you told him you have a boyfriend so he'll leave you alone.

File: randy stair.jpg (39KB, 700x495px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
randy stair.jpg
39KB, 700x495px
Now that the dust has settled, how did he stack up?
Rate him in terms of aesthetics, effectiveness, and sheer autism.
72 posts and 16 images submitted.
>>
>>38098778
low tier trash
>>
>>38098778
He's a brony, so the autism levels are off the charts.
>>
It was interesting because we had the cartoon rantings on youtube, I'm not aware of something similar for any other previous shooter

File: 1374575976487.png (148KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1374575976487.png
148KB, 300x300px
I fucking hate short people-

We live in a world made for genetic dead-end manlets and I fucking hate it. I'm sure you subhuman scum will be quick to point out how women don't like you (thank god, hopefully you can be bred out of existence) and the ultra-rich are all tall people (because short people can never be successful, and thank god for that)
But the reality is the vast majority of tall people aren't insanely successful either, and if you live in the middle class or lower class world, everything is made for fucking manlets.
I wish men 5'8" (170cm~ for you Euro fucks) and under would just die so we could build our world around the ergonomics of the superior male (5'11" (180cm~) or taller)
46 posts and 5 images submitted.
>>
>>38098760
You can't fly a fighter jet at a tall height though. So the country with Manley would have a superior airforce to the one without it. Checkmate faggot
>>
>>38098783
Manlets*

Orginal
>>
For real I'm getting fucking SICK of always having to reach things on the high shelves for you stupid faggots

File: 1498074620187.jpg (76KB, 540x368px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498074620187.jpg
76KB, 540x368px
Basic MBTI tests
>http://similarminds.com/jung.html
>https://jupiter-34.appspot.com/

(More accurate) MBTI cognitive function tests
>http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
>http://keirsey.jung.test.typologycentral.com/

Useful for further learning
>http://mbti-notes.tumblr.com/masterposts

Other assorted tests
>http://test.mensa.no/ - (Potentially) reliable IQ test
>http://personality-testing.info/tests/LSRP.php - Primary and secondary psychopathy test
>http://www.celebritytypes.com/dark-triad/test.php - Dark triad test
>http://www.rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php - Aspergers/Autism test
>http://www.afifthofnothing.com/gendertest.html - Gender traits masculinity/femininity test

Come on in and take a seat, you know the routine.
123 posts and 29 images submitted.
>>
File: b41.png (427KB, 1500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
b41.png
427KB, 1500x375px
>/b/ - ENTP
>/c/ - ENFP
>/ic/ - ISTJ
>/k/ - ISTP
>/lit/ - INTJ
>/mlp/ - ENTP
>/mu/ - INFJ
>/pol/ - ISTJ
>/r9k/ - INFP
>/s4s/ - ESFP
>/sci/ - INTP
>/soc/ - ESTP
>/v/ - ESTJ
>/x/ - INFJ

Trying to come up with types for boards. Help me come up with some more.
>>
>>38098735
>>/soc/ - ESTP
that's ESFP, ESTP would be /sp/
>>
I re-watched Ghost in the Shell, the 1995 movie again last night. The Major, Motoko Kusanagi struck me as a female INTJ, but most places I looked said ISTP.

Am I just a brainlet? What are you guys' thoughts?

File: GRINDR_Logo_Yellow.png (37KB, 698x493px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GRINDR_Logo_Yellow.png
37KB, 698x493px
If you decided to give up on women and go gay, how many men do you think you could fuck off grinder by the end of the year?

It's probably a high number. This might be the path to victory for us robots.
28 posts and 8 images submitted.
>>
you can't just magically become attracted to men faggot
>>
A lot because gays are sluts and they go through an unhealthy amount of sexual partners to the point where they will get diseased
>>
>>38098696
>If you decided to give up on women and go gay

Would never happen in a million years. I honestly find men totally unattractive. I think if I ever tried to suck a dick I'd vomit and my asshole is tight as hell. I'd never let a cock in there, I'd feel like absolute shit. I'd rather kill myself than fuck a guy. I'm just not a faggot and I don't want smelly ass juice all over my cock and I don't wanna catch AIDS.

File: 1498931893766.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498931893766.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Anyone here /costco/?

I fucking love their pizza and chicken bakes. What's your go to order there?
21 posts and 5 images submitted.
>>
Just the Pizza, mostly. And a courtesy cup of water.
>>
Crap I need to go there today. I'm out of applesauce.
>>
>>38098645
That pizza looks disgusting.

Soemone have already said that sentence so i was muted for two seconds.

File: bigfuckinmoon.jpg (28KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bigfuckinmoon.jpg
28KB, 1280x720px
Is it just me or does being in the Dark Souls/Bloodborne universe sound attractive? I've always loved those stories and worlds that are so far away from reality you sort of feel numb. You kind of have a deep sense of melancholy and dread to the point of madness with the Lovecraftian beasts and extremely intricate worlds, but it's almost comfy in a way...
14 posts and 7 images submitted.
>>
>it's comfy to be living in fear of indescribable horrors lurking around to kill you for no reason
Whatever you say.
>>
>>38098546

But you would be Undead, anyway.
>>
>>38098561
Even worse, having my memories and life fade away until I'm no more than a husk of my former self?

File: IMG_4314.jpg (112KB, 500x580px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_4314.jpg
112KB, 500x580px
It's not fair that some people are born ugly and only a minority are attractive. Does God exist?
29 posts and 8 images submitted.
>>
File: 1486961277523.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486961277523.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>38098527
Life in general just isn't fair. If it was, it'd be kinda boring desu.
>>
>>38098527

being attractive is actually a problem, because you have zero incentive to develop sensibility and intelligence.

example: Chads, Stacies
>>
>>38098618
What about people who are both intelligent and attractive?

Is that just uber easy mode?

File: roomie.jpg (154KB, 1760x636px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
roomie.jpg
154KB, 1760x636px
>roommate in college is a trap
>keeps making "jokes" on how he wants to be raped

How do I tell if this is in invitation or not? I don't want to misread it, fuck him, then get arrested for rape.
65 posts and 7 images submitted.
>>
>>38098526
Is that the guy?
>>
when i saw this image i thought that was a cute girl but then i saw the dangle and man thighs/butt
>>
>>38098539
yes, he's also into amateur pornography

File: 1498976988688.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498976988688.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Why haven't you made your own portapotty yet?
8 posts and 1 images submitted.
>>
>>38098482
Because I have a toilet in my house?
>>
Because shit jugs exist?
>>
Because the toilet is much more comfortable

File: prostate_massage_1.jpg (10KB, 352x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
prostate_massage_1.jpg
10KB, 352x350px
>there are """men""" in 2017 that dont use their prostate for sexual pleasure
literally why? it is:
>almost as good as some drugs
>no health issues if you use lots of lube and care about hygene
>all natural
>can orgasm multiple times in one session
>no feeling of guilt or disgust after orgasm. instead you are unironically euphoric

you dont even have to be gay. you dont even need to buy a dildo. just wrap your finger or a cucumber with a cheap condom, lube up, and enjoy yourself.
47 posts and 9 images submitted.
>>
>>38098425
I've put my finger and my girlfriend's dildo in my ass several times and only felt like I had to take a shit. Is prostate orgasm a meme, or am I doing something wrong?
>>
>>38098533
This.
It makes me feel like im actually shitting
>>
>>38098425

>2017, the Feminine Prostate meme

I love pigeons they love me too they don't judge me and they're nice to me.
6 posts and 2 images submitted.
>>
>>38098285
Pigeons are a monogamous species, they always have the same partner for their whole life and some animal etologists agree that they can "love" only their partner.
>>
In my garden I feed the pigeons, I have named and befriended them, I am also friends with the crows.
>>
File: 759547485645.jpg (18KB, 480x331px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
759547485645.jpg
18KB, 480x331px
I'm trying to train a carrier pigeon to deliver drugs. Any tips?

File: 1478826983317.jpg (79KB, 462x462px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478826983317.jpg
79KB, 462x462px
Who else /superoldfagthatshouldhavegivenuoponthiswebsiteyearsagobutstillcan'tescapethisfuckingplace/ here?

I was born in '87 and have been posting here since 2004
17 posts and 1 images submitted.
>>
>>38098267
Was born in 89 myself, but did not have interweb access during childhood, not proper access anyway.. I've been here more and more frequently since about 09, though I've known about the place ever sense Oprah got my attention to it when I put two and two together about what kids were talking about in HS, this place, and who sent the email to her.
>>
>>38098430
So whenever that aired is when I found out but couldn't actually visit, whenever that was. *
>>
2006. I have always lurked. I hate myself.

> tfw talk with a person
> seems friendly enough
> play games together
> write long messages that the person enjoys
> eventually stops responding for whatever reason
> feel like an idiot for even trying, investing my time and actually caring
> feel like an idiot for staying up and talking with the person when during their bad and hard periods in life
> feel like an idiot for supporting the person, being there for them
> just another disappointment and abandonment, when you give yourself up, let yourself feel warmth and care towards someone, when the person keeps repeating how they want to be with you, but then end up destroying it all for no reason and yanking the bait from under your nose

How do I stop caring and becoming attached to people?
42 posts and 13 images submitted.
>>
File: 1470885761476.jpg (225KB, 640x963px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470885761476.jpg
225KB, 640x963px
Don't ever stop caring anon. Don't give the world what it wants. Don't let them rob you of your warmth. Its important to care.

Just care for the right people..
>>
>>38098242
>How do I stop caring and becoming attached to people?
By having mentality that people come and go and believing that you're going to meet even more friends.
>>
>>38098242
Why not enjoy the friendship while it lasts? Nothing is meant to last forever.

File: 2wEhl8S.png (537KB, 553x527px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2wEhl8S.png
537KB, 553x527px
I'm in really good mood today. Life is great, for no particular reason.
18 posts and 11 images submitted.
>>
File: 1498525978814.jpg (130KB, 600x796px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498525978814.jpg
130KB, 600x796px
Me too, anon. I'm in a great mood as well. Today must be one of those days.
>>
>>38098192
>>38098202
Post pictures of your butts so I too can be in a good mood.
>>
Glad to hear it anon. Enjoy your day, do something fun.


Pages: [First page] [Previous page] [3237] [3238] [3239] [3240] [3241] [3242] [3243] [3244] [3245] [3246] [3247] [3248] [3249] [3250] [3251] [3252] [3253] [3254] [3255] [3256] [3257] [Next page] [Last page]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.