[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Debden Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: Debden001.jpg (191KB, 409x1127px) Image search: [Google]
Debden001.jpg
191KB, 409x1127px
You are a BARD named DEBDEN.

You like to think you are pretty good with the ladies, if not for your crippling aversion towards being touched by other human beings. You just arrived home after a long tour through Underhill and the surrounding counties only to find that your village has disappeared. Not the entire thing, just certain buildings. More importantly, your house is missing.

You are very surprised and concerned by this but it may be difficult to tell due to your SHABBY BARD BANGS.

How do you proceed?
>>
File: Debden002.jpg (25KB, 279x364px) Image search: [Google]
Debden002.jpg
25KB, 279x364px
>>797
You ask your neighbour what happened since that is the most sensible thing to do when your house has vanished for no apparent reason.

>Oh, we paid a bunch of giants to take away the houses of the people we didn't like. Mostly bards and their groupies.
I thought we got along fine.
>Well, you were always kind of obnoxious when you were practicing. No hard feelings, yeah? You can just go wherever the giants put your house. I think they said they were moving them somewhere near Frostville. Didn't bother to listen to the specifics.
You couldn't have waited for everyone to talk it out? Or done something about all the elf prostitutes running around?
>Nah, you guys had to go. You know what they say about bards.
I don't.
>Well, I have to go launder my snake. Enjoy your new home!

>Head towards Frostville
>Talk to more people
>Other
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.