[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DC Quest #12

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 13

This quest takes place in the DC Universe with characteristics mainly pulled from the animated TV series and films.
You are Battery, a teen recently brought in to HIVE Academy by Brother Blood after having seen your powers in action. Here you will learn how to successfully become a full-fledged villain, but you also hope to find some answers for your robotic origin. Recently you've been contacted by another linked to your past in what appeared to be a dream, but you're totally lost as to what it's intentions were.

Rules:
-15 Minute voting period after each post, I will now specify how many votes are allowed per post.
-Some actions (typically combat choices against non-generic enemies and certain social situations) will require 3 D100 rolls, using the best of the 3 rolls for said action.
-Critical successes/failures are 100/1

Link to previous thread

>>1829814

QM Twitter
https://twitter.com/MachPunchQM

Archive

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=DC+Quest+MachPunch

MC Powers and Inventory
https://pastebin.com/v8wjir7d
>>
File: HIVELOGO.png (330KB, 379x434px) Image search: [Google]
HIVELOGO.png
330KB, 379x434px
It's now morning in the hidden facility of HIVE. You've been awake for some time, but your alien lover has remained latched onto you in her sleep.

Blackfire currently has her strong, orange arms wrapped tightly around your torso as her snoring head nuzzles into your bare chest.

You'd spend more time admiring the sight of your girlfriend making you her teddy bear if you could, but you had other things you needed to focus on today.

First, there's the matter of your punishment assignment being due. Even if the one-eyed creep from last night warned of his treachery, you imagine that failing to hold up your end of the discipline would only make things worse.

Thinking about the man you visited last night also reminds you of what else he revealed. Whoever he is, he's currently able to access your school's network and has been tracking you through it since you first arrived. You don't know who you can trust anymore, but it might not be a bad idea to inform Blood of the intrusion.

There's also Umi, the Oni member you captured. Currently he's being kept in one of HIVE's holding cells, so he's not going anywhere any time soon. However, it might be best to hurry and interrogate him while you have time.

Though there's nothing you can do directly, your mind is occupied with the supposed dream you had last night. You don't know what you could do, but the urgency to get answers about your female doppelganger is clouding your thoughts.

You delicately brush some of Blackfire's dark hair away from her slumbering face, frowning as you come to terms that you'll have to her loud beauty sleep. As she audibly snorts, you can see a content smile spread across her lips.

It's time to wake her up and start your day.

A: Find Cheshire and tell her about Umi, then go to interrogate him.

B: Check your HIVE Communicator for details on your assignment. It'll be best to get that out of the way.

C: Go see Brother Blood about what happened last night.

D: Something else... [Write in]

[One vote permitted.]
>>
>>1849276
>A: Find Cheshire and tell her about Umi, then go to interrogate him.
>>
>>1849276
>B
let's take care of that.
>>
>>1849276
>B: Check your HIVE Communicator for details on your assignment. It'll be best to get that out of the way.
bood gets no info from us
>>
>>1849276
>B: Check your HIVE Communicator for details on your assignment. It'll be best to get that out of the way.
>>
>>1849276
>C
>>
>>1849276
>>
>>1849276
>>
>B
>>
>>1849276
>>
>>1849276
>A
>>
>>1849276
>B

"find and apprentice yourself to slade?"
eh seems legit.
>>
>>1849276
>B

You figure you should go on ahead and get your punishment over with.

Blackfire tiredly whines as you shift under her, leaning over the bed to get the communicator from your discarded pants.

“Mnnn!..” You hear her groan as you thumb through your device.

The message app displays the following as you open it:

“Battery, you are tasked with infiltrating a STAR Labs facility near the city and retrieving a prototype processor used in Automated Personnel systems. Due to the contents of the lab, you will encounter well armed security and surveillance equipment monitoring the building 24/7. You are free to engage this however you want, as long as you don't leave a trail of blood that can be followed back to HIVE. Remember, you are not to receive any assistance during this operation. This isn't just a job, this is a punishment. Failure to retrieve the processor in any manner can and will result in expulsion. Good luck.”

You let out a disgruntled sigh. This assignment looks like it'll be a pain in the ass.

As you try to sit up, Blackfire simply utters a incoherent complaint and rolls over to the side.

“You suck...” She softly insults, followed by a yawn as she leans up from the bed.

She idly tugs on the waistband of your boxers in a weak effort to try and keep you in bed.

“I should kick your ass for waking me up so early.” She teases, but her grumpy expression makes you think she's seriously considering it.

“Sorry babe, I gotta do that thing for Brother Blood.” You respond, hoping your excuse is enough to ease the cranky alien.

She scratches her messy head of hair, looking to the mattress as she lets out another yawn.

“Haaahhh... I guess I'll let you live, for now.”

Blackfire shows you a tired smile as you finish getting dressed, her hands pushing her up from the bed while she arches and stretches her back.

“Do you really have to leave me all alone while you go out and have fun, though? I'll be miserable thinking about all the bones you'll be crushing without me...” She teases, her bottom lip portruding in a playful pout.

A: “The instructions say I have to go alone. I'll make it up to you though, I promise.”

B: “Well... Maybe if we can keep Brother Blood from finding out...”

[One vote permitted]
>>
>>1849400
>A: “The instructions say I have to go alone. I'll make it up to you though, I promise.”
>>
>>1849400
>A: “The instructions say I have to go alone. I'll make it up to you though, I promise.”
>>
>>1849400
isn't STAR labs superman teritory?
>>
>>1849400
>B
He's planning on Cyborging us, fuck that guy
>>
>>1849400
He'll find out somehow.
>>
>>1849400
>B: “Well... Maybe if we can keep Brother Blood from finding out...”
>>
>>1849400
>>
>>1849400
>>
>>1849400
>A
>>
>>1849400
>A

You shake your head.

“The instructions say I have to go alone. I'll make it up to you though, I promise.”

Her playful pout turns into a slump, but she still manages to give you an understanding smile.

“Fiiine, but you're not allowed to have fun, alright?”

You promise her that you weren't planning on having any as you blow each other a kiss before departing.

Over the next thirty minutes you make your way to the vehicle bay to quickly exit the school, wasting no time to get started on the mission.

Before driving off, you decide to go on ahead and activate your belt. Your bike is anything but subtle, so if the Titans happened to spot you on the way to the job they at least wouldn't see your face.

“DENCHI!” A low, monstrous voice cries from your belt's maw.

As your begins to form, you note that this is the first time the belt has ever said anything. Maybe Control Freak hid a new feature in somewhere.

Having left HIVE, you begin to barrel down towards the city.

While you have some time, you try to form a plan on how to get inside.

A: Just crash your way through whatever's in the way! Your bike's tough, you're tougher, and it would be more fun that way!

B: Quietly break in. It might be a bit hard considering your outfit and the fact that the sun is still out. Maybe you'll have to wait until it gets dark.

C: Keep a low profile. Maybe you can hide your bike and outfit once you get close enough, then act like a civilian who wants a tour.

[One vote permitted.]
>>
>>1849521
>C: Keep a low profile. Maybe you can hide your bike and outfit once you get close enough, then act like a civilian who wants a tour.
>>
>>1849521
>A: Just crash your way through whatever's in the way! Your bike's tough, you're tougher, and it would be more fun that way!

Nah, fuck it, smash and grab.
>>
>>1849521
>B: Quietly break in. It might be a bit hard considering your outfit and the fact that the sun is still out. Maybe you'll have to wait until it gets dark.
can we zap the power from the building to make them think it's a blackout?
>>
>>1849521
>B: Quietly break in. It might be a bit hard considering your outfit and the fact that the sun is still out. Maybe you'll have to wait until it gets dark.
>>
>>1849521
>A: Just crash your way through whatever's in the way! Your bike's tough, you're tougher, and it would be more fun that way!
RIDER BREAK!
>>
>>1849521
>>
>>1849521
>A
We're gonna mess up at sneaking, so may as well just go in loud from the start.
>>
>>1849521

Normaly i would choose C but i have a feelling thay after kicking Cy's ass last time he might be here for some upgrades. Or we bump into buster gold.
>>
>>1849521
>B
>>
>>1849521
>B

Breaking in at night seems like the best choice.

According to your map, you're only a few miles away from the facility. The surrounding area is a collection of buildings from manufacturers and branches of other mundane companies.

You definitely stick out like a sore thumb in this business district, but most of the corporate lemmings walking up and down the street give you a passing glance before returning their empty eyes to their phones.

You can't help but feel a small amount of contempt for these people.

Soon you make your way into a dingy alley way big enough to park your bike in, sticking to the shadows of the towering businesses as to not draw attention.

From here the facility can easily be reached on foot, and you figure you could reach the top of one of these buildings for a better view of the area.

You cut your bike off and leave the seat, only to stand with your back against it as you check the time.

It'll be a LONG time before the sun goes down, you're going to be bored out of your skull if you just sit here and wait.

However, that might be for the best. If you get distracted, you could blow the whole thing.

A: Just wait it out. It sucks, but you don't want to screw this up.

B: Drive around some more, maybe you can find a way to kill some time.

C: Screw this plan, it's too boring. You want some action!

D: See if you can call someone up from your communicator to pass the time.

[One vote permitted.]
>>
>>1849591
A: Just wait it out. It sucks, but you don't want to screw this up.
Just lame it out like its Street Fighter X Tekken.
>>
>>1849591
>C
>>
>>1849591
>B: Drive around some more, maybe you can find a way to kill some time.
>>
>>1849591
>A: Just wait it out. It sucks, but you don't want to screw this up.
>>
>>1849591
>D
Call Blackfire and ask for nudes
>>
>>1849591
D: See if you can call someone up from your communicator to pass the time.
>>
>>1849591
>A
>>
>>1849611
>>1849609
>using our communicator whose network that Slade has managed to track.

No thanks.
>>
>>1849591
>D

call Control and see if we can remote control the bike
>>
>>1849619
Slade won't care about our nudes
>>1849624
Wait hold up. What is this is some battle hopper shit and our bike is sapient? WE GOTTA TALK TO THE BIKE
>>
>>1849591
>>
>>1849591
>A
>>
>>1849591
Patience is a valuable attribute in most careers. Too many people fuck up jumping the gun.
>>
>>1849595
>>1849602
>>1849613
>>1849645
Roll a D100
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>1849652
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>1849652
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>1849652
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>1849652
check my one.
>>
>>1849655
boy we're REAL good at standing around and doing nothing
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>1849652
>>
>>1849659
>implying
If anything the people with cellphones must have posted us passing by. The titans must be looking for us by now.
>>
>>1849591
>A

This blows.

You stay at your bike's side all day long in agonizing boredom.

Occasionally, you sap the power from a passing pedestrian's cellphone to watch them get pissed, but that got old after a few hours.

After a while you decided to try and lay on your bike, watching the sky pass through the small window the looming buildings provided.

The day goes by, and you slowly feel a sense of relief wash over you as the sky darkens.

You rise from your bike and raise your arms to stretch in your suit, preparing to go forward with your mission.

However, as you turn around something catches your eye.

Or rather, someone.

At least, it's shaped like a person. It's too dark to tell, but you can make out the shape of their coat and hat, but what really catches your attention is something that the darkness can't hide.

Whatever the thing was, it's eyes shined brightly in the dark with a golden light that stared at you.

You only have a short time to focus on it before it vanishes in a blur!

A: Go after it! Run out the far end of the alley!

B: Bolt blink up to the top of the buildings! See if you can follow it from there!

C: You don't have time to investigate! You need to steal that processor!
>>
>>1849701
>C
What did we wait all day for.
>>
>>1849701
>B: Bolt blink up to the top of the buildings! See if you can follow it from there!
OH SHIT WE BOOSTER NOW?
>>
>>1849701
>C:
Focus on the mission Battery.
>>
>>1849701
>C: You don't have time to investigate! You need to steal that processor!
we wasted a day for this, don't drop the ball now
>>
>>1849701
If he's stalking us now he'll be stalking us later
>>
>>1849701
Don't just jump right at the shiny. We have a job to do.
>>
>>1849706
anons were paranoid that a direct approach would alert both the titans and our mysterious pursuer.
>>
>>1849701
>B: Bolt blink up to the top of the buildings! See if you can follow it from there!
>>
>>1849701
C: You don't have time to investigate! You need to steal that processor!
>>
>>1849701
>>
>>1849701
>>
>>1849701
>c
>>
>>1849701
>C
>>
>>1849701
C
>>
>>1849701
>C

You clench your fists.

If it wasn't for the mission, you'd chase that guy down. For now, you had to focus.

You make your way to the end of the alleyway closest to you.

The streets are practically barren compared to how bustling they were earlier, making it easy for your to weave between buildings under the cover of darkness. You even sap the power from street lights as you travel for good measure.

Eventually you reach a break in the cluster of buildings, making your route end at a clear view of your objective.

Across an empty lot and a two-lane road lies an illuminated L-shaped tower, currently barricaded by a barbed wire fence and a well guarded gate.

Past the security you can see a bright blue star with matching text that reads “STAR Labs” plastered on the front. Clearly there's no dispute as to whether or not you're at the right place.

As you continue to observe the outside of the building, you keep an eye out for any details that might help your infiltration.

The security at the gate is currently two guards. They're both heavily armored and carrying some kind of high-tech rifle, but they both seem to be lacking alertness as they patrol the front entrance, seeing how they occasionally stop their pacing to have a conversation.

You also notice cameras prominently posted on what looks like all corners of the front area. The omnipresent surveillance equipment not only intimidates you from trying to find a back entrance, but it also gives you the idea to instead search for a power source to them. Sapping the cameras one by one might tip security off to an intruder, so making it look like a power-outage might be safer.

It also seems like the labs aren't closed. A majority of the windows are still lit despite the hour, and there's even a few cars parked outside. As you take note of this, you see a elderly woman in a lab coat begin to exit the facility and make her way to the parking lot. Maybe you could ambush her as she tries to leave and use her to get you inside.

“Hmm...” You quietly ponder.

A: Take out the two guards. Who cares if you're spotted when the security is this weak?

B: Try to find the generator powering this place or something. Maybe you could cripple the security AND give yourself a boost.

C: Wait for that woman's car to leave the gate, then ambush her! She might have access keys or something.

D: Cut your way through the fence and just sap the cameras one by one. You might alert someone, but if you do it right they won't be able to track you.

[Two votes permitted.]
>>
>>1849828
>B
>>
>>1849828
>B
>>
>>1849828
>B: Try to find the generator powering this place or something. Maybe you could cripple the security AND give yourself a boost.
>>
>>1849828
>C: Wait for that woman's car to leave the gate, then ambush her! She might have access keys or something.
get info on security beyond just cameras then
>B: Try to find the generator powering this place or something. Maybe you could cripple the security AND give yourself a boost.
>>
>>1849828
>B
This is the cleanest and best way in.
>>
>>1849828
>>
>>1849828
>B

Taking oit the power will give us a boost, disable the security and will also delay any police or titans comming to us.
>>
>>1849828
>D: Cut your way through the fence and just sap the cameras one by one. You might alert someone, but if you do it right they won't be able to track you.
>>
>>1849828
>C
>B
>>
>>1849828
B: Try to find the generator powering this place or something. Maybe you could cripple the security AND give yourself a boost.

C: Wait for that woman's car to leave the gate, then ambush her! She might have access keys or something.
>>
>>1849834
>>1849835
>>1849836
>>1849837
>>1849838
>>1849842
>>1849845
>>1849848
>>1849853
Roll D100
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>1849873
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>1849873
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>1849873
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>1849873
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>1849873
>>
File: 1917.gif (2MB, 500x296px) Image search: [Google]
1917.gif
2MB, 500x296px
>>1849880
>>1849883
>>1849884
...well, shit.
>>
>>1849880
>>1849883
>>1849884
If only you guys were a little slower on the draw.
>>
Hey what's going on n-

>>1849880
>>1849883
>>1849884

God have mercy on your pathetic souls.

Also didn't someone make a discord for this quest?
>>
>>1849828
>B

Time to look for a power source.

You slink back into the shadows and begin a lengthy perimeter search from a distance.

As you sneak and hustle through countless shadows and passages between businesses, you only get more and more frustrated.

There doesn't seem to be a single generator or junction box outside of the facility at all. If you wanted to knock the power out, you'd have to break in first and see if there's one inside.

You grumble as you pace back and forth, annoyed that your seemingly smart idea yielded no results.

Standing near the back of the building, you can see an exit door behind the fence currently being watched by two cameras.

You figure you could still cut your way through and disable those cameras at least, but then another idea creeps into your head.

What if you tried to Bolt Blink over the fence and onto the roof? Surely there's a door up there that you could break in from.

Then again, you could also try to quickly make your way back out front and grab that worker. Hopefully she hasn't split yet.

A: Cut your way through and disable the cameras!

B: Try to Bolt Blink up to the roof!

C: Hurry back and see if you can still grab that scientist!

D: Call for back up. This stealth thing is harder than you thought.

E: [Write In]

[Two votes permitted.]
>>
File: 1504057456997.jpg (30KB, 345x353px) Image search: [Google]
1504057456997.jpg
30KB, 345x353px
>>1849908
Yes! French Narrator made one.

https://discord.gg/BXdy9P

Feel free to join!
>>
>>1849934

>>
>>1849934

>A: Cut your way through and disable the cameras!

No need for them to see us

>B: Try to Bolt Blink up to the roof!
>>
>>1849934
>>
>>1849934

>>
>>1849934
>A
>B
>>
>>1849934
>>
>>1849934
>>
>>1849934
>B
>>
>>1849934
>>
>>1849934
>>
>>1849934
>E

enter the power grid and surge into the building
>>
>>1849951
>>1849960
>>1849964
>>1849965
>>1849966
>>1849968
>>1849969
>>1849974
Roll D100, DC58
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>1850004
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>1850004
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>1850004
watch dis nat 1
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>1850004

Rollan
>>
>>1850008
>>1850011
>>1850018
Not going to lie, I was half expecting a 100 for the third roll.
>>
>>1850018
You scared me so bad you fucker.
>>
File: Expressions10.jpg (29KB, 348x448px) Image search: [Google]
Expressions10.jpg
29KB, 348x448px
>>1850011
>>
File: 18e4dcffc261975c0e2209f38fd71081.jpg (148KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
18e4dcffc261975c0e2209f38fd71081.jpg
148KB, 1024x614px
>>1849934
>A

You pull one of your bladed arms back and get into a low, predator-like stance.

In a swift motion, you sprint at the fence and cleave an opening with ease!

Sparks fly from the torn, steel frame as you run through the freshly made hole you've created.

Keeping your momentum, you pull back your fist as electrical power from the security cameras dive down into it, only to snap it forward at the door in an electrified running-punch!

You don't slow down at all as electric particles splash off your boots in your agile intrusion. You deftly make your way through the maintenance halls of the building, your body automatically pulling power from fluorescent lighting and cameras above you.

You skid to a crackling halt as you reach a larger door leading to the main interior of the facility, prompting you to peer through one of its rectangular windows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgGUtm_FzU4

From what you can see, you've made your way into laboratory's location. The halls outside are chromatic and ridiculously clean in contrast to the drab drywall you're currently surrounded by.

The neon lit doorways scattered around the area are labeled, but you'll have to get close to be able to read what their contents are.

There also seems to be some personnel outside, most of them being security. The steel armored soldiers appear far more attentive in their demeanor compared to the ones outside, judging by how they constantly stop scientists exiting their labs to check identification. Their scrutiny give you the impression that they're highly trained.

You could try to sap the power in the area beyond the door as a quick distraction, but there's no doubt they'll all be on alert once you do so.

You could also try exploring these halls further in hopes of finding the facility's power supply, but you'd be running blind searching for that.

Regardless of that, you could always choose now to go loud. You don't consider the 3 men outside the door to be much of a threat, but it could be a problem if more show up. You'd have to take them out quickly and leave with the processor just as fast.

A: Let's go crazy! Attack!

B: Sap the power from the room, then make your way through them!

C: Search the halls! It's time to cripple this place!

D: Knock on the door and try to lead one of the guards over. Once he's close, quickly grab him and take his outfit!

E: Try to walk out and act like a super hero! Lie and warn them that you're chasing after someone else who broke in!

F: [Write In]

[3 votes permitted.]
>>
>>1850145
>B: Sap the power from the room, then make your way through them!
>C: Search the halls! It's time to cripple this place!
>>
>>1850145
>>
>>1850145
C: Search the halls! It's time to cripple this place!
F use the toss the rock trick to avert their attention.
>>
>>1850145
>B
>A

>C
^ if we get any clues for the generator
>>
>>1850145
>D
>>
>>1850145
>D
then
>C
>>
>>1850145
>D: Knock on the door and try to lead one of the guards over. Once he's close, quickly grab him and take his outfit!
then
I hear there's an intruder. Suppose we'd better go make sure they haven't taken anything.
>>
>>1850145
>D: Knock on the door and try to lead one of the guards over. Once he's close, quickly grab him and take his outfit!
>>
>>1850170
>>1850176
>>1850178
>>1850181
>>1850187
>>1850192
Roll D100, DC 68
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>1850202
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>1850202
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>1850202
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>1850202
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>1850202
>>
>>1850211
>>1850212
>>1850214

This sneaky stuff business is hard...
>>
>>1850145
>C

You step away from the door. Time to search for the generators that keep this place running.

You spend some time exploring the maintenance halls of the facility for naught, wandering aimlessly down every corridor and finding nothing.

After finding the eighth storage closet this place has, you get fed up with the hunt. This sucks.

You grumble once again about the stupid power box, kicking halfheartedly at the ground in your anger.

As you make your way back to the lab entrance, you hear the large door swing open as heavy boots clunk against the tile floor of the halls.

“This is CSG-04, confirming sweep. Will radio back once power has been restored to halls. Out. Christ...” You hear a voice recite in a muffled, grainy voice.

Peeking around the corner, you see one of the guards from the lab area turn the flashlight attached to his weapon on and aim it forward through the pitch black hallways you created.

You take cover against the wall as he passes around the corner. So far you haven't been spotted, but it looks like someone's on alert regardless.

This guard could present some interesting opportunities.

A: Take him out. One less to worry about.

B: Grab him from behind and make him lead you to the power supply.

C: Knock him out and take his uniform.

D: Try to ambush him and take him hostage! Threaten to kill him if they don't bring you the processor!

E: Leave him to wander around here. While he's distracted, try to sap power from the laboratories and make your way through the rest of them.

[3 votes permitted.]
>>
>>1850297
>B
>C
>Take his damn radio, don't drain it though. We'll need that for the illusion.
CSG-04 or CSG-oh-4?
>>
>>1850297
>C: Knock him out and take his uniform.
>>
>>1850297
>B
>C
>Take his damn radio, don't drain it though. We'll need that for the illusion.
>>
>>1850297

>B: Grab him from behind and make him lead you to the power supply.C: Knock him out and take his uniform.

STEALTH AIN'T OUR STRONG SUIT
>>
>>1850297
>>
>>1850297
>B
>>
>>1850297
>B
>A
>C
>>
>>1850306
>>1850322
>>1850323
>>1850347
>>1850455
Roll D100, DC 55
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>1850466
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>1850466
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>1850466
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>1850466
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>1850466
>>
>>1850473
Sa-
>>1850474
God dammit roll faster anon!
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>1850474

If this doesn't count I'll no longer write lewds
>>
>>1850487
Get ready to stop writing lewds.
>>
>>1850487
I just read the last one, and I'm torn between saying "No great loss" and "Mach please don't count it."
>>
>>1850297
>B

You're finding that damn power supply, and this guy is going to help you.

You quickly make your way around the corner in pursuit of the guard, wasting no time to assault him while his back is turned.

His head turns to the side at the sound of your footsteps sprinting towards him, but he's too slow to react as your arm wraps around his neck in a headlock!

With your free hand you yank his rifle away and toss it aside, only to wrestle one of his arms behind his back into a complete submission hold.

He growls and grunts as he thrashes in your grip, desperately trying to break free before your words stop him.

“Listen here you little shit,” You spit in a violent, but hushed tone.

“Do you wanna know how long I've been searching for a junction box to this place? Like, an hour! I'm sick of wasting MY time so YOU'RE going to lead me to it! Understand?!”

He holds still for a moment, then nods.

The guard reaches one of his legs out and nudges the door next to you both, opening it and revealing the location of their power supply.

You feel the fury of a thousand white-hot suns surge through you for a moment, but you take a deep breath and drag him inside with you.

Despite the futuristic interior of the main laboratories, their generator room is pretty ordinary.

You suppose that worrying about the appearance of your power supply is trivial to the minds of the workers here.

“Alright, now let me go so I can shut the power off.” The guard instructs.

“Shut up.” You sharply retort, reaching an arm out to the whirring machinery.

[Roll D100]
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>1850561
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>1850561

Ah shit
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>1850561
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>1850561
>>
>>1850568
>>1850571
>>1850575
THIS FUCKING OP
>>
>>1850575
>>1850571
>>1850568
Guys we found our nemesis it's a genarator.
>>
>>1850561
Your body gets that familiar tingling sensation as you absorb from a great source of energy.

The generators spark and sizzle as electrical currents fire into your outstretched palm.

You grin as the satisfaction of finally finding and draining this thing fills you.

Unfortunately, it's cut short.

With your other arm taking in the energy, the guard manages to slip his free arm away and get it to his radio.

“HQ! HQ! THIS IS CSG-04 CONFIRMING HOSTILE HAS BREACHED-”

“Really dude?!” You angrily scold, grabbing him by the helmet and shoving his head through the drywall.

There's a loud crash as his face sinks into the crumbling structure, his body going limp as he's knocked out instantly.

Shorty after an alarm begins blaring throughout the facility, followed by the sounds of more boots charging through the main door outside.

You roll your head from shoulder to shoulder, stomping out of the room to meet the rest of the guards.

In the hall you're joined by the unconscious guard's head poking through wall and his friends, who are currently standing in formation with their weapons aimed at you.

“PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD OR WE WILL OPEN FIRE!” One of them shouts through the obnoxious alarm.

You look at him dully for a moment, then at his buddy's head behind you.

“I hope you guys have good healthcare.” You remark, raising your arms as you get into a fighting stance!

A: Run forward and try to cut their weapons into pieces! They're helpless if they can't shoot!

B: Rush at them and decimate them all with a flurry of blows!

C: Run towards them, but slide at them at the last second and slice their legs!

D: Bolt Blink through them, then attack them from behind!

E: Bolt Blink through them, but run from them! You need to get the processor and leave!

[3 votes permitted.]
>>
>>1850666
>C: Run towards them, but slide at them at the last second and slice their legs!
E: Bolt Blink through them, but run from them! You need to get the processor and leave!
>>
>>1850666
>D: Bolt Blink through them, then attack them from behind!
>>
>>1850666

Taser Attack.
>>
>>1850666
Taken them out quick, then move on. They doubtless have cape support incoming.
>>
>>1850666
>A
>D
>>
>>1850666
>D
>A
>>
>>1850666
>F
Run forward and try to cut them into pieces! They're helpless if they're dismembered!
>>
>>1850666
>A
>E
>F

shut the door and arc weld it to the frame so theyre stuck in there
>>
>>1850694
Um, they're outside the room anon. We'd be shutting ourselves in.
>>
>>1850666

>F: [Write In]

Let's drain some juice and try to hit them with some chain lightning. OR

>>1850687 this
>>
>>1850666
>>
>>1850666
>E: Bolt Blink through them, but run from them! You need to get the processor and leave!
>>
File: 1504920672865.jpg (49KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1504920672865.jpg
49KB, 576x432px
I found a picture that expresses how I feel about Battery as a character.
>>
>>1850671
>>1850675
>>1850679
>>1850682
>>1850687
>>1850719
Roll D100, DC 57
>>
File: IMG_7640.jpg (45KB, 217x222px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7640.jpg
45KB, 217x222px
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>1850729
>All this trouble because of a fucking power supply
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>1850729
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>1850729
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>1850729
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>1850729
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>1850732
Woop.
>>
>>1850732
nice
>>
>>1850732
Time to paint the walls red.
>>
>>1850666
>D

You can't help but smirk to yourself. Finally, some action!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcDAdaO_l1U

As you lean forward to charge at them, your vision flashes for a moment and you soon find yourself facing the door the men were blocking.

You hear them shuffle as they try to turn around and fire, but their attempts only makes you giddier,

In a deft motion you pivot and shoot your left leg around your backside in a powerful round-house kick!

The sole of your boot smashes the red visor of the first guard, causing fragments of red glass and teeth to fly off his face, followed by a spurt of blood and saliva!

His head harshly reels back as he's flung from the rest of his squad, but the brutal display doesn't cause the others to hesitate as one of the remaining two takes aim!

“TAAGH!” You bellow out as you send a electrically charged fist into his armored gut!

He lets out a painful wheeze as the steel protection just crumples and bends around your fist, his body sent crashing into the remaining member as they're both sent into a violent tumble to the floor!

The last guard struggles under the weight of his gasping friend, trying to reach for a sidearm as you calmly walk towards the two.

You grin under your helmet as you lift the wriggling guard by the leg and toss him upwards!

“YES!” You gleefully shout, as you let loose another crackling blow into the guard's center while he's still in mid air!

All he can do is cry out in pain as he's sent flying further down the hall than the first, his scream fading as he's sent flying further and further down the dark corridor.

You playfully put a hand to helmet as if you're listening intently to his agony, giving a satisfied nod once you hear him thud against a distant wall.

Turning away from the mess you've made, you saunter towards the lab's entrance and kick it open.

The place before you is in utter chaos as lab personnel flee for their lives, their screams of terror once they see you blending well with the alarm.

As fun as this is, you need to hurry things along.

A: Break into every lab until you find that processor! No time to sit around!

B: Grab one of the scientists and demand he takes you to it!
C: There's a front desk in the center of the room. Check and see if you can find some info on where the processor could be!

[One vote permitted]
>>
>>1850813
B: Grab one of the scientists and demand he takes you to it!
>>
>>1850813

>B: Grab one of the scientists and demand he takes you to it!

With threats of using his ribcage as a xylophone
>>
>>1850813
>>
>>1850813
>>
>>1850813
>C: There's a front desk in the center of the room. Check and see if you can find some info on where the processor could be!
>>
>>1850813
>B
>>
>>1850813
>C: There's a front desk in the center of the room. Check and see if you can find some info on where the processor could be!
Seems simple enough.
>>
>>1850813
>>
>>1850813
Seems most practical.
>>
>>1850813
>>
>>1850814
>>1850821
>>1850822
>>1850823
>>1850835
>>1850840
>>1850854
Roll D100, DC60
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>1850873
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>1850873
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>1850873
BOOYA
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>1850873
>>
>>1850883
so close...
>>
>>1850813
>B

You lazily reach an arm out and grab a panicked scientist.

Immediately he begins to scream and cry as you hold him up by his white collar, kicking the air as he tries to break free.

“Where's the processor?” You ask, trying to sound threatening.

“I-I-I DON'T WANT TO DIE!”

“I don't care. Tell me where it is.” You groan, the alarm and his pathetic whining starting to strain your ears.

“A-AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!” He shrieks, your eyes catching the wet stain starting show on his crotch.

“GROSS!” You shout as you toss him aside.

This place is starting to get on your last nerve. You need to grab that processor and get the hell out of here!

You begin to run through the halls, desperately searching for a room that's labeled for computer sciences or experimental projects.

As your round another corner, there's five more guards scrambling down the hall towards you with weapons aimed!

A: Run back around the corner! Forget fighting, just find the processor!

B: Meet them head on! Take them all out the same way you did the others!

C: Take cover behind the corner and wait for them to come around, then attack!

D: See if there's another scientist you can grab and use him as a hostage!
>>
>>1850912
>B: Meet them head on! Take them all out the same way you did the others!
>>
>>1850912
>A: Run back around the corner! Forget fighting, just find the processor!
Don't get bogged down.
>>
>>1850912

Fuck, if this take longer they might get reinforcements from the exterior.
>>
>>1850912
>B
>>
>>1850912
>>
>>1850912
>>
>>1850912
>A
>Other: Don't succumb to the bloodlust, Don't succumb to the bloodlust, Don't succumb to the bloodlust. Succumb to the bloodlust
>>
>>1850912
>>
>>1850919
>>1850921
>>1850926
>>1850929
>>1850933
>>1850952
Roll D100, DC 54
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>1850967
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>1850967
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>1850967
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>1850967
>>
>>1850974

Damn, that was dangerously close. You sure live on the edge
>>
>>1850985
Consider how my rolls have been irl, I probably shouldn't have tried
>>
>>1850995
Well you've probably rolled out your bad luck.

Keep rolling, mate.
>>
>>1851008
My poor paladin... I've never rolled so many ones before...
>>
>>1851015
Did he survive or get he trip and die falling down the stairs.
>>
>>1851025
He survived, but it cost every point of his lay on hands and every single one of his buffs.

Thankfully, the barbarian got his shit together enough to kill the bar-igura while I was swamped with dopplegangers. What a fucking slog.
>>
>>1850912
>A

You swivel around frantically and sprint away from the approaching squad!

Your boots thump loudly against the chrome floor of the lab as you make your way throughout the winding halls as bullets fly past your head, the gunfire from the pursuing security cracking loudly behind you!

As you dart around another corner, you find yourself at a dead end with three doors surrounding you.

You don't have much of a choice, you run forward through the door at the very end of the hall!

The door slides shut behind you as you make your way into the lab, prompting you to frantically turn around and find a way to lock the door from the inside.

After mashing random buttons on a keypad until the image of a lock displayed on the screen, you turn your head only to be met with what you've been searching for this whole time.

The circular room you stand in contains nothing but a stasis podium.

Floating between the the faint light of the stasis podium is a tiny, gold encased processor.

You let out a sigh of relief as you waste no time in snatching the processor in your clawed glove.

In a act of small celebration, you toss it up in the air and catch it a couple times. Now that you got this little bastard, you can get out of here.

As you make your way to the door, you stop dead in your tracks as you hear the guards shout at each other from the other side.

“He's in here! He has the prototype!”

“Calm down. He's trapped in there...”

“BLOW THAT DAMN DOOR OPEN!”

“Negative! We could risk damaging what's inside!”

“Dammit... Wait, who's that?”

You get closer to the door, putting listening in closer to what's happening outside.

“... STAY WHERE YOU ARE!”

“ARE YOU DEAF?! FREEZE!”

“YOUR PARTNER IS TRAPPED! GIVE YOURSELF U-”

His words are cut short by the sounds out wet crunching and screams of pain. All that follows is a barrage of gunfire and more sounds of meat and bone being torn.

The mixture of wet chunks splattering and child-like cries of terror make your stomach plummet, but whatever hell lies outside that door ends as soon as it begins.

Aside from the alarm, it's frighteningly quiet, the sound only being broken by a knock on the door.

A: Open the door.

B: Find a new exit. Or better yet, make one.
>>
>>1851052
>B: Find a new exit. Or better yet, make one.

Nope nope nope
>>
>>1851052
>A
>>
>>1851052
>b
>>
>>1851052
>B

one option.
>>
Also guess we will get the blame for slaugthering these guys uh?
>>
>>1851052
>A
>>
>>1851052

>A: Open the door.

It wouldn't hurt to see if it's actually a violent friendly or not.

>>1851062

You're stretching it a tad bit much
>>
File: FuckThis.gif (626KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
FuckThis.gif
626KB, 480x360px
>>1851052
...nope.
>>
>>1851052
>B
>>
>>1851052
>B.

While thankful, I prefer not dying
>>
>>1851052

NOPE. Christ thats cold hearted.
>>
>>1851054
>>1851056
>>1851059
>>1851071
>>1851086
>>1851092
>>1851106
Roll D100
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>1851116
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>1851116
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>1851116
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>1851116

Time to pussy out of this like a smart guy would
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>1851116
How bad could it be?
>>
>>1851106
The dude could at least knock on the door or say something like "Yo buddy, you still alive?"
>>
Whistle for our bike. We should whistle to call our bike to us.
>>
>>1851052
>B

You walk back cautiously from the door. Whatever's on the other end is bad news.

Your eyes quickly dart around the room in search any form of exit you can use, but it looks like you really are trapped in here!

Your train of thought is broken as there's a loud bang against the door, the terror behind it seemingly becoming impatient!

There's no way out... Not unless you make one.

You stash the prototype in your pocket as you hurry to the far wall on the opposite end of the room.

There's another loud crash against the door, and looking back you can see a dent form in its frame

You clench your fist as you turn to face the wall again. It's now or never!

With an energy filled fist, your lunge forward and smash the wall in front of you in a unstoppable lighting punch!

Your fist shatters the reinforced structure like glass, as bits of metallic paneling and debris fly past your shoulders and bounce off your helmet!

The explosion your punch caused completely decimates the wall, leaving nothing but a ravaged hole, decorated with a crown of crackling wires torn from the original structure.

You're about to rush out to the now exposed exterior of the building, but the sound of door behind you finally caving in stops you dead in your tracks.

You slowly turn your head to noise of the bending metal, the revelation before you causing you to quietly stammer under your helmet.

Leaving behind a trail of eviscerated bodies, she stands before you dressed only in crimson stains splashed onto snowy her snowy hair and flesh canvas.

Her icy blue eyes stare through your mask and into your soul, bringing forth a joyful smile across her lips.

She holds her hands in front of her waist in an innocent guise, giggling as she addresses you.

“Don't give me that look! I knocked, didn't I?” Your double playfully chides.

She begins to slowly creep towards you, her bare feet quietly padding against the cold floor.

“I found you.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5TLgP0bJZs

[TO BE CONTINUED]
>>
File: Battery profile.png (51KB, 415x513px) Image search: [Google]
Battery profile.png
51KB, 415x513px
That's all for this week! Thank you to all the wonderful anons that participated!

As always, I'll be around for questions and bullying!
>>
>>1851226
Fuck me. Time to superspeed away on raiden.
>>
>>1851236
seconded. time to get the fuck outta here
>>
File: Coping.gif (3MB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
Coping.gif
3MB, 240x135px
>>1851226
Why do I get the feeling the next run is going to be rough, frenetic and somewhat painful for all involved?
>>
>>1851226
Well fuck.

>>1851236
>>1851243
It's time to get the fuck out of dodge.
>>
>>1851251
And then the titans come onto the scene to witness the chase.
>>
>>1851226
SHIEEEEEEEEEET.
we gonan die, we gonan die and dere ain't nuffin we can do bout it. this bitch be us but with a metric fuckload more abilities and completely and utterly sociopathic.
>>
>>1851395
>>1851301
I wonder what she will do to us once we tell her we already have someone.
>>
>>1851226
aww shes cute! we should keep her. teach her to be less, uh murdery.

not that Blackfire the Fryer isn't mudrery, because she is. hmmm.

Anons, I think the life of a villian may involve murderous waifu. tread with caution.
>>
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/1849275/

Thread has been archived!
Thread posts: 243
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.