[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unfortunate Magical Girl Rebirth Quest 9.5: Among wolves 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 2

continued from: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/1830282/
Char sheet: https://pastebin.com/zh3cZW7G
Other char sheets: https://pastebin.com/HG1rwg7e
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheHeadMasterTG
-
Alright, I'm in a little bit of pickle here, properly stuck between a rock and a hard place in fact. I'm currently untransformed, but at least my locket is in my hand and the chaos monsters in front of me, the horde of blood borne cats called the "Bloody Nyanhorde", is all focused on me instead of the innocent natural monsters around me. But there's probably more of them if they're actually a horde of cats made up of blood. According to the locket, they're all a bunch of runts and are weak to fire, not sure if that includes nuclear fire but I can hope can't I? But that isn't exactly a good thing since I'm in the middle of the forest and a lot of people and other things could die if it spread.I pout, biting my lip in the moment it takes for me to wrap my fingers even tighter around my now steaming locket, singeing them as more panicked thoughts push themselves forward in my head.

So they have the advantage over me not only in numbers, but also the fact I can't just burn them all up without risking the lives I am supposed to be protecting. I'm not even transformed yet, and if the previous times tell me anything than they'll be swarming over me by time its done unless my bloodthirsty necklace decides to pick up the pace. But the troubles don't end there, oh no all that would be a bit of toil sure, but its nothing compared to what else I know!

These things are born of a stronger monster's blood, which means its at least close by otherwise these things would've wandered off to birth havoc and fear like the previous chaos monsters I've fought. But unlike the rest these ones don't seem smart enough to follow a plan like the others did. Might be able to use that to my advantage, but I don't think I'd be able to herd them like sheep....not sure if they like fish and milk as much as a normal cats either, but I doubt their "owner" would sit by and watch me trick his bloody pets towards their doom, so even if I come up with something I'll still have to fight whoever that is.

So I'm not transformed
Neither is juniper, and even if she was she'd still be wrestling with Yew, since he's raring to fight but doesn't realize these things would rip him apart like a pack of wolves on a lamb....feel guilty just thinking about that metaphor.

And Lyra is in the city, she's probably rushing here already with Holiday in tow, but how fast can she.

I sigh, lowering my head as black smoke, bronze steam and green flames wash over and lick the back of my knuckles. Why am I panicking? worrying is what they want me to do, I should just act and hope nothing goes wrong.

Ah well, even if I fall its not like everyone is doomed anyways
cont
>>
>>1845393

"ATOMIC LEGIONNAIRE!" I shout as green fire flows over me, expanding with an explosive and ear popping bang, Scorching the ground with hot air as it blooms around me.

In a second, my clothes are stripped away and replaced with my armor and weapons. Lifting my head back up under the weight of my helmet, I face the horde of bloody cats as they surge towards me like a river in a storm.

What do I do?
[] CHARGE 1d100
[] HALF LIFE CENTURION! *Slam my shield into the ground, and hold!* 1d20+ str
[] FISSION SLASH 1d100
[] WALKING WASTELAND 1d20+power
[] NUCLEAR RUSH! 1d20+power
[] EXPLOSIVE SLAM! 1d100
[] MELTDOWN 1d20+power
[] ATOMIC LANCE 1d100
[] Let them come close, and stab one with my hidden blade 1d100
[] decaying wind 1d20+power
[] Fusing twirl! 1d100
[] A BOMB KICK AAAAAAAAND EXPLOSIVE SLAM! DUNK 1d100
[]FL...RETREAT
[] write in

Sorry again about the previous short thread
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>1845394
>[] Fusing twirl! 1d100

That should get a few of them down without too much flame. And it's cool HM, you were tired, it happens
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>1845394
>[] FISSION SLASH 1d100
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>1845394
>[] Fusing twirl! 1d100
>[] HALF LIFE CENTURION! *Slam my shield into the ground, and hold!* 1d20+ str
Try to hold our ground while the others gwt here.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>1845406
And for the centurion switch.
>>
In the second before they slam into me with all the force of a rushing river, I drop my sword to my side and hold up my shield, both of them still sparkling with hints of heat and green fire from their recent reforging. The heat flows around my blade as it begins to glow almost as green as the grass under my feet, which I pivot as the air around me becomes sweltering and clingy.

I wait until I smell their blood cooking before I let my magic loose, which is right before they swallow me up with their mob of bodies

"FUSING TWIRL" I shout, turning around fast enough to hurt my back and neck, the world blurring as drops of boiling blood fall around me as fat, exagerated cat face wince in pain and

"NYAOOOOOORGAAAA"

W...what was that sound.

I stumble a bit, and turn to see the mostly cut up and dripping apart cats fused together into something worse than the rest....but at least its keeping the others back because of it size

"AH YOU MADE IT BIGGER!" My locket yells as it opens its "Mouth" that's forming from the other cats head and roars again as it tries to fall on me!

roll 1d20+str, speed or pow
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>1845429
>>
Rolled 12 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>1845429
Strength
>>
File: 1481556563266.jpg (7KB, 176x286px) Image search: [Google]
1481556563266.jpg
7KB, 176x286px
>>1845432
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>1845429
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>1845429
Strength
>>
I just look up at it, the stench of blood reminding me of slaughtering day as its shadow blocks out the lights hanging from the branches above me. Its a lot less threatening than it would be if it wasn't made out of a bunch of blood, because unlike meat and bones I can just splash it around like I was smacking a puddle.

So I do just that, slamming my arm and the shield I'm holding into with enough force that for a second I think I used a bit of magic without meaning to. The smack echos around me as it ripples and falls apart into a horrifing puddle, soaking the non metal parts of my armor and even staining them for a second before it all burns up into steam

the other cats begin to circle around me, trying to avoid getting swallowed up by the collapse of their bigger brother, all hissing hatefully at me.

"Oh? hey its you! the girl Juniper talks about....do you have cooked meat on ya? can I have some?" one of the skull wearing monsters I recognize from juniper's class so happily, trying to start on conversation as I stand in a sea of living blood she can't see

a few of members of the bloody Nyanhorde turn to her, their eyes glowing with mischief, spite and hunger.

What do I do?
[] Tell her to get away
[] er....yes at juniper's den
[] Make noise and draw the cats away from her
[] Blast them with Nuclear fire while they're distracted 1d20+power
[] SMASH EM 1d100
[] try to explain what's going on to the best of my abilities 1d20+wits
[] Nuclear rush throw the horde 1d20+pow or speed
[] write in
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>1845454
>[] er....yes at juniper's den
>[] Make noise and draw the cats away from her
>[] SMASH EM 1d100

Not the time for fire too public.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>1845454
> at Junipers house

> nuclear rush (power)
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>1845454
>>[] er....yes at juniper's den
>>[] Make noise and draw the cats away from her
>>[] SMASH EM 1d100
>>
Looks like we are going to need team doggo puppet at this rate...
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>1845454
[] SMASH EM 1d100
>>
>>1845496
Oh, look a hero
>>
"Errrk!" I gasp, as my train of thought is derailed as some of the little buggers take the oppurtunity to leap onto my back, biting and clawing but thankfully they don't seem to understand what armor is.

SO I just turn around, disloging them, and smashing them with my shield, splattering more blood over myself and the ground as the...gifted woman with the skull over her face walks close towards me, lifting her horned head into the air to sniff the smell of cooking blood that's flowing around me.

Her horned feet stop walking, and two of the cats move to rush her as another tries to chew through my helmet, the noise already driving me half mad!

"Yes!" I yell, stomping on the two kitties rushing for the poor woman, who just smiles under her black hair, trying not to look too crazy as the bloody blob starts pulling and tearing at my head....what does it think it's one of its friends?! "At juniper's den!"

"Oh, I get it" she giggles, putting her sickle clawed handed "Well I'll leave you to it then, don't want those two being left to their gluttony but"

She walks past me as I stab my sword into the tail of the only other cat crafty enough to try and go for her as they others lap up their....former kin

"Yeah?" I ask, moving my hand to squash the cat on my neck

"Aren't you a little to old to play pretend?" She asks as I suddenly feel a chill down my spine

roll 1d20+wits or speed
>>
Rolled 2 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>1845514
Wits
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>1845514
speed
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>1845514
Wits, they're up to something
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>1845514
Aren't you a little too young to not ask to pretend with us.
>>
I quickly move my hand away from my neck, as the ball of blood on it tries to snap a few of my fingers. No idea if it'd actually bite me, since it doesn't have real teeth but I don't want to find out. But there's something else that's made MY blood go cold, I noticed that a few of the cats around me were looking a little more drippy than the rest of their pack.

I step back, stepping on one of the ones rushing between my legs, making it snarl and hiss as the ones that were melting whip at my legs. they barely miss me and rise up as two tentacles with glaring and hissing cat faces embedded into them.

"Hmm, well try not to get yourself too hurt" She says with another giggle "I might come by and play with you later

Well aren't you younger than me? aren't you a little too young to act like you wouldn't do this sort of thing, not that I know your age but you have only just became

"CRAP!" I yell, as the tentacle slams next to me, making me jump and nearly get smacked by another into the wall of cats behind me. But before I can wince, a few jaws made of dirt and rocks fly up with wolf like heads following close behind them. They bite into the tentacles, and hold them down as the other cats begin to hiss in fear rather than hate.

I smile....guess juniper was able to work a bit of her magic to help me. Well this makes my work a little easier.

"Thanks" I say, patting one of them on the head as I pull my blade free from the ground and twirl it, watching the cats as they back away

but their "eyes" glow red, and they begin to circle me as the other tentacle tries to beat away the wolves that are giving me a helping hand or two.

What do I do?
[] throw a few atomic lances at them 1d100
[] help the wolves 1d100
[] Nuclear rush through the whirlpool 1d20+speed or pow
[] EXPLOSIVE SLAM 1d100
[] FISSION SLASH 1d100
[] NUCLEAR FIRE 1d20+pow
[] MELTDOWN 1d20+pow
[] DECAYING WIND 1d20+pow
[] ABSORBING SHIELD 1d20+pow
[] HALF LIFE CENTURION
[] TRY AND SLASH AND BASH MY WAY THROUGH THE HORDE 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>1845557
>[] help the wolves 1d100

We'll save you rock doggos!
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>1845557
>[] throw a few atomic lances at them 1d100
>[] help the wolves 1d100
>[] EXPLOSIVE SLAM 1d100
>[] HALF LIFE CENTURION
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>1845557
>[] TRY AND SLASH AND BASH MY WAY THROUGH THE HORDE 1d100
>>
Not sure what all those cats are doing circling around us, it can't be good but it isn't bad just yet. Besides they're acting with a purpose now, and so is the tentacle, as its managed to smash one of the wolves as they were rushing up to it turning it to dust and shards of stone. Without thinking, I begin to rush towards it, my sandals splashing through the muck and blood under me making disgusting sounds as the dirt and stone dogs bark and whimper as another of them gets picked up by the tentacle and used like a hammer as it tries to smash its pack with what's left of its body.

Raising my shield, I slash at the tentacles tip and barely avoid getting smashed by its "club" stepping to the side, the wolves circle it while I draw its attention, the heads along its base all glaring at me as I smack my shield and step towards it and howl in pain as one of the cats bites my calf.

stumbling, I can barely hold my shield up before the tentacle slams me with one of juniper's summons. And even though I did, I still get sent back through the air and stumble, nearly falling into the swirling sea of cats behind me

But I get my footing, and leap away before they can pull me in. I take a few breaths, trying to keep my heart from leaping out of my chest. But it and my nerves calm down quickly and I can see the wolves pulling the tentacle down as it writhes around smashing them like dolls.

....they'll "kill" it, I think but I'm pretty sure they'll go down along with it

What do I do?
[] help them finish it 1d100
[] Just burn the tentacle *nuclear fire* 1d20+power
[] Decaying wind 1d20+pow
[] Throw an atomic lance through it 1d100
[] Fusing pin! 1d100
[] Walking waste land 1d20+pow
[] Nuclear rush through the cat sea 1d20+pow or speed
[] try and cut a path through them 1d100
[] half life centurion and try to walk through them
[] figure out exactly what they're doing running around in a circle like that 1d20+wits
[] write in
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>1845588
[] try and cut a path through them 1d100
>>
Rolled 10 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>1845588
>[] help them finish it 1d100
>[] Fusing pin! 1d100
>[] figure out exactly what they're doing running around in a circle like that 1d20+wits
>[] half life centurion and try to walk through them
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>1845588
>[] half life centurion and try to walk through them
>[] figure out exactly what they're doing running around in a circle like that 1d20+wits
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>1845596
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>1845588
>>
Hmm, well Juniper certainly saved me some trouble, I just hope she can make more of these things before I start getting overwhelmed. They certainly are useful....wonder what else she can do with that magic she's copied from lyra. Well, while that's a question I'll need to ask later, as it stands there's something I need to figure out so I don't get caught off guard as I had been twice already. Whatever's controlling these cats now is certainly a wily thing, so it must have a purpose. it couldn't think that those flailing tentacles could do me in, right? Besides they haven't moved to attack me besides the one that bit my leg and the ones who tried to pull me under the herd.

frowning, I lean against my blade, trying to ignore the splashing, whimpering and shattering sounds right behind me, as bits of the false wolves fly past me and bounce off the ground as the tentacle smashes into and shakes the ground violently again and again.

Wait, did I see that right? I squint and step closer to make sure I actually saw that...yeah I did, all the cats are merging together, flowing and picking up speed as they...as they close in on me and the wolves, shrinking down the ring around us.

Alright, either they're going to try to batter me or rip me to shreds by running into me, or judging by how they're stacking onto of each other, they're going to make a tornado of blood to trap me in.

What do I do?
[] X radar and try to find if there's anything underground I can break into to escape 1d20+wits
[] Spam nuclear fire 1d20+pow
[] Walking wasteland and march 1d20+pow
[] Nuclear launch! *step on my shield, and explosive slam to fly over them* 1d20+ wits
[] Chop chop chop 1d100
[] Fusion slash 1d100
[] HALF LIFE CENTURION
[] Raise my shield, and barrel through the tide 1d20+strength
[] write in
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>1845665
>[] HALF LIFE CENTURION
>[] Raise my shield, and barrel through the tide 1d20+strength

Forward unto battle!
>>
Rolled 1 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>1845665
>[] X radar and try to find if there's anything underground I can break into to escape 1d20+wits
>[] Nuclear launch! *step on my shield, and explosive slam to fly over them* 1d20+ wits
>[] HALF LIFE CENTURION

Time to eject!
>>
>>1845679
And reroll please, we don't want to get eaten
>>
>>1845679
Maaaaan I am rolling shit today. Time to reroll unless someone has a 20 in their pocket. Its time to reroll.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>1845665
>[] X radar and try to find if there's anything underground I can break into to escape 1d20+wits
Well, we can't burn much underground, if there's anything there.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>1845665
[] HALF LIFE CENTURION
[] Raise my shield, and barrel through the tide 1d20+strength
>>
reroll?
[] Yes 1 1d20
[] no
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>1845709
>[] Yes 1 1d20
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>1845709
>[] Yes 1 1d20
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>1845709
>[] no
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>1845709
[] Yes 1 1d20
>>
>>1845685
>[] Raise my shield, and barrel through the tide 1d20+strength
Changing it to this
>>
Well, lets see if I can get out of this by going through them them. I step as close to the center of the circle they're making as I can, looking over my shoulder so I don't trip over any pieces of wolf or stray puddles of cat. I count the obstacles between me and them, need to remember where they are so I don't end up falling over myself or stumbling and losing the speed I won't be able to get back. Because once I start running they're going to try to close in on me. I just know they will.

I sigh, hanging my head as my helmet begins to grow over the rest of my face ,covering it like a mask as my locket lifts up from my neck and burns with light.

My shield extends, turning into a tower shield as the leather and metal covering extends to fully encase me

"PREPARE FOR NUCLEAR ATTACK!" My locket sings with a intimidating growl, before her voice turns into a weak, sheepish purr
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzDkwqCF7fs
-

"HALF LIFE CENTURION!" the little me cries out, cowering as another little me steps before her, holding up her shield as my blade melts down with green fire, and reforms, the shaft extending and turning it into a proper spear as I raise my shield, and begin to lift my feet up to run.

Its tiring moving under all of this weight, my feet thudding into the ground, shaking it as I move like an engine of war or a rickey old wheel barrel. The cats begin to close in faster and I heft my shield up high, running as best as I can holding it and my spear up.

My mask points out all of the rocks shifting through the wall of blood, right before I bash my way through it
-
19+4= 23= great success
-

It might've been thick, but my arms are strong from labor, and I break my way through, holding the rushing tide to my side as I step out and keep running

"HEY, you trying to scare someone dressed like that?" One of the winged plant people hiss above me "what's wrong with you!"

"She's just playing didn't ya hear?" another voice shouts back as I turn to see

Oh you have to be fucking kidding me, they've turned into a twister alright, a twister that's moving like a snake towards me!

What do I do?
[] Hold my ground, so it doesn't hit anyone else 1d100
[] toss an nuclear spear straight down its "gullet" 1d20+pow
[] FUSING STAB! ATOMIC FUSION 1d20+power
[] FISSIONING ROD 1d100
[] Wasting fang 1d100
[] Sludge pool 1d20+pow
[] GET OUT OF HERE!
[] Run deeper into the woods, with this thing following me
[] write in
>>
Rolled 10 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>1845781
>[] Run deeper into the woods, with this thing following me
>[] Sludge pool 1d20+pow

Got to get to hiding.
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>1845781
>[] FISSIONING ROD 1d100
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>1845781
>[] FUSING STAB! ATOMIC FUSION 1d20+power
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>1845781
[] FUSING STAB! ATOMIC FUSION 1d20+power
>>
>>1845793
>>1845799
>>1845802
>>1845835
What is wrong with us today? We are woefully average. Is this punishment for being mean to Juniper?
>>
>>1845845
Seems the dice gods don't like sad puppers
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>1845845
So your saying we should be mean to Holi instead?
>>
>>1845859
Clearly it means that Juniper's rolls will be like a rockslide of power.

>>1845871
Nope. Not with that roll.
>>
"FUSING STAB!" I yell, driving my spear into the blood snake's belly and...oh good the cats just wrenched my spear out of my hands....yeah not going to face this thing head on in the middle of juniper's village. Also I need to remake my spear or call it back to me before I can do anything to it! SO I turn tail and run, retreating towards the closest tree line, my boots clanking as my armor rustles and drips with blood as the thing coils and twists just behind me, moving like a corkscrew straight from my nightmares, except more teeth and smelling like blood instead of booze!

"NO NO NO!" I yell, looking ahead as I step and jump over roots and grasping vines, the thing screeching right behind me as I only keep on my feet because of my mask warning me of dangers

I JUST WISH IT'D STOP BLARING THAT ALARM IN MY SKULL!!! I KNOW THERE'S A IMMEDIATE THREAT BEHIND ME! SHUT UP!

Oh, my spear's back, didn't notice I was holding it

What do I do?
[] Keep running 1d20+speed- half life centurion
[] Fuse the trees and undergrowth around me to stop this thing 1d20+pow
[] Slam my shield down, and let my spear rot its blood *wasting fang* 1d100
[] Explosive slam 1d100
[] try and lose it 1d20+ wits
[] MELTDOWN, OVERHEAT...FISSION STAB 1d20+pow *dangerous*
[] WALKING WASTELAND 1d20+pow
[] ATOMIC LANCE 1d100
[] throw my spear at it, and fusing pin it to..ANYTHING!! 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>1845910
[] Fuse the trees and undergrowth around me to stop this thing 1d20+pow
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>1845910
>[] Fuse the trees and undergrowth around me to stop this thing 1d20+pow
>[] throw my spear at it, and fusing pin it to..ANYTHING!! 1d100
>>
Rolled 1 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>1845923
>>
>>1845931
Oh for fucks sake...do we have any more rerolls?

Juniper and Lyra please get over here.
>>
>>1845931
By god, the dice gods are out for blood today
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>1845910
>[] Fuse the trees and undergrowth around me to stop this thing 1d20+pow

Those trees were like that when I saws them, I swears on me fathers honour.
>>
>>1845910
>[] throw my spear at it, and fusing pin it to..ANYTHING!! 1d100

>>1845931
Do we have another reroll? And I don't think HM counts double rolls like that
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>1845942
>>
>>1845942
I think he does. I double roll out of principle.
>>
I can't run in this...I mean I could if I wasn't in the middle of the forest! the mud is catching on my boots and I'm going to trip over something I miss before too long. All this is doing is wasting my energy, I need to think smart, I can't keep running from this thing. I need to stop and kill it or at least slow it down so I can get far enough away to come up with a better plan.

So I turn to face it, planting my shield into the ground as I throw my spear at it. It pierces its belly, making a few of the crawling and squirming cats making it up explode in splashes of blood as my spear practically glows with steam.

Clenching my hand, I shout "FUSING PIN!" triumphantly as my spear stabs into the back of its tail. I look up as it as it tries to strike me and "Swallow" me whole with its whirling mouth

It stops and I smirk under my mask, moving up my hands as the gloves of them smoke and begin to glow and pulse with a sickly green light.

"I'm going to crush everyone of you under the forest itself, and bury you inside of it" I say, to no one

"God, do you even listen to yourself speak? I know its for the show and all, but that is just too dramatic" A voice sighs, a voice that sounds familiar...like Alexander miller's but not

I glance up, and see a pair of red eyes glaring at me from the insides of the snake, as the whole thing begins to vanish away into the shadows inside of it.

"MONSTER DETECTED?!" my locket yells, sounding furious and confused

The blood flows through the air as I watch in....confusion, the beast that was chasing me vanishes inside a dark red cloak as a human figure forms out of it, like a blooming flower...exactly like one actually. Its limbs all unfold and connect together like petals, except for its head which simply looks up as it brings order to its chaotic body.

For a second, the blood under its skin rolls, as its cat head grins and breaths in.

The magic from my hand flickers as it walks away from the roots and dirt folding over with the small saplings and bushes around them. Before they fall in together in one massive, fused clump of dirt, grass, sludge and bark.

"But now I have you to myself, she who has ruined my expertly crafted plan, by warning those who would mock me...and now you trespass, spreading oh so much radiation everywhere like its going out of style" they sigh before they smirk "but now you're alone, tired, and the perfect chance to restart my plan, wonder how little alexander will react to chaos in his perfect little city"

I blink, finally realizing I'm facing the boss that has been sending all the monsters that've attacked me since I got my locket...and lyra I'm guessing

"CRIMSON COUNT, THE FRESHLY BORN SADIST OF THE OLD WORLD'S END"

"Tch, funny isn't it? I'm like the idiots in the forest, mature beyond my age" he says calmly, as his eyes glow green, clashing with his red fur"now...atomic, how about we dance I want some entertainment before"

cont
>>
>>1845995

"MUD SPLASH!" Juniper yells, bursting out of the ground, right as I was going to stab the count through whatever he has in place of his heart.

"WHAT THE GOOD HELL!?" the monster yells, backing up as he covers his face, mud and rock meeting his chin

He's remains standing as Juniper leaps over him, growling on all fours.

"Oh you little!" He roars, before a broken up cane wraps around his neck

"Hey Count" Lyra says, with a tone similar to the one she used when she was fallen to chaos "Looks like I hold the strings now, stay the hell away from my friends"

"BLACK CAT OF MISFORTUNE....Unusual ability! Records of the crimson count...compiling!" my locket hisses angrily "First known encounter, be wary! Alone he is stronger than any of you, but together you might defeat him"

"YOU KNOW, I HATE BEING TOUCHED BY IDIOTS LIKE YOU TWO!" he hisses furiously, his ears falling close to his head "But I'm glad you're all here, I've been wanting some fun!"
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09VMKwvAlNs
Boss fight, master mind behind the minor misfortunes! the crimson count!
-

He turns to blood, and flows up into the air, reforming in the shadow's of his cloak as he falls back towards juniper and me, sparking with electricity.

What do I do?
[] Impale him 1d100
[] Explosive slam 1d100
[] Dual attack with juniper 2d100
[] Nuclear fire 1d20+power
[] wasting fang 1d100
[] walking wasteland 1d20+pow
[] grab him and hold him down 1d20+str
[] MELTDOWN 1d20+power
[] WASTING PILLAR 1d20+pow
[]ATOMIC LANCE 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 23, 27 = 50 (2d100)

>>1846018
>[] Dual attack with juniper 2d100
Lets go ladies!
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>1846018
>[] MELTDOWN 1d20+power

>"Guess what asshole! No civilians means no restraints!"
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>1846018
>[] MELTDOWN 1d20+power
Looks like your power went out.
>>
>>1846043
FOR FUCKS SAKE WHY
>>
>>1846043
My my, such bad luck.
>>
Oh, also I think the first thread title for lost in that is going to be

Reborn in da'ta
or rebirth in da'ta

I kept forgetting to state this because of all the bad luck that's been going on in this thread

>>1846043
Like so, find it kind of funny you voted for meltdown here
>>
anyone else want to try to scare away the crit?
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>1846071
Fuck why not. I have had shit rolls so far.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>1846018
[] MELTDOWN 1d20+power
>>
>>1846078
This is why we work together with Juniper guys...
>>
"GUESS WHAT, THERE'S NO CIVILIANS AROUND HERE!" I shout up at him as steam begins to hiss out of my armor as green flames spit around me, the ground under my feet turning to sand and then glass as I begin to burn brightly "WHICH MEANS I DON'T NEED TO RESTRAIN MYSELF, MELTDOWN!"

"Oh, going nuclear? Well if you need to explode, aim for the dog" he says calmly as he raises his hand "Or just smolder on the ground"

I can't get out of the way, the flames and smoke around me getting blasted away, a bolt of red lighting shocking my body. I scream in pain, my voice crackling because of my helmet. My muscles lock up and I fall back, my lips flailing and locking up before they twist around. Wheezing I try to get control back over my body, the ground beneath me burning and melting, my spear laying next to me burning with my magic.

My skin is still tingling.

I get up and see Juniper rushing him

"STONE FIST" She yells, he just steps away from it and raises his hand

"DOWN DOG" He yells, but the arcs of lighting just rolls off off juniper, and makes her madder

"ATOMIC" Lyra yells, emerging from the shadows of the tree top, her eyes wide with worry

What do I do?
[] tell her to help juniper 1d100
[] Help juniper myself 2d100
[] Feign pain to draw the count close, then stab him with my hidden blade 1d100
[] Nuclear meltdown imminent, please evacuate 1d20+power
[] FUSION LOCKDOWN 1d20+power
[] EXPLOSIVE SLAM 1d100
[] ATOMIC FIRE 1d20+pow
[] Funny that an old drunk packs more of a punch than you
[] write in
>>
Rolled 77, 18 = 95 (2d100)

>>1846147
>[] Help juniper myself 2d100
>>
Rolled 71, 26 = 97 (2d100)

>>1846147
[] Help juniper myself 2d100
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>1846147
>[] ATOMIC FIRE 1d20+pow
>[] Funny that an old drunk packs more of a punch than you
>>
Rolled 37, 32 = 69 (2d100)

>>1846147
>[] Help juniper myself 2d100
>>
>>1846155

I guess now's a good time to bring up daddy issues?
>>
anyone else?
>>
"No, don't....don't help me Lilac, get him...after" I try to say through my gritted teeth, as Juniper just tries to maul the count the second she tackles into him, and judging from the smile on his face, that is exactly what he wanted. I growl, anger building up in me as her screams begin to sound a bit too much like my little sister's. I start to get back up on my feet, and glare at the monster as he lifts Juniper up, shocking her.

"Shouldn't have relied on your on resilience, doggie, enough electricity can crack rock dumbass" He say coldly as her looks up at Juniper's bulging, painfilled eyes

"Funny" I say as coolly as I can, picking up my spear as he glances back to me, dropping Juniper "that an old drunk packs more of a punch than you"

"Shut you insolent mouth" He says, raising his hand again, only for his eyes to go wide as I stab my spear through his shoulder "GAH"

His magic goes wide, his blood clinging to my blade and holds it as he raises his clawed hand, his eyes burning as I realize his body is ghostly under his cloak....or...maybe its vanishing under it?

"BASTAAAARD!" Juniper growls, grabbing his head as he pulls me closes and looks in my eyes, his fur turning pure black

"Lets drink misfortune together, pretty" He says dully and sarcastically

"NIGHT'S BLADE" Lyra yells

roll 1d20+str or hot
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>1846227
hot
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>1846227
Strength, headshots only
>>
>>1846053
Omake: Sheep And Bunny, Another Wrong Universe I&II

Sheepie looked over to how it was raining cats and dogs... literally. Strangely the cats and dogs didn't get hurt when they hit the ground. And she and the others were safe inside the cave anyway.

"Let me guess, not back home yet?" The sheep girl asked sounding annoyed.

"We might have to try a few portals more before we get home." Lazy Cat said as it wasn't a big deal. "At least this is still paid leave."

The sheep girl then pointed to the sleeping hare girl in the lazy cat lap. "What if she gets in danger?"

"I got a few healing potions and stuff. Plus I did give you that club."

"Whatever." Sheepie sat down inside the cave next to the other two. "Do you think we carry that monster girl virus with us?"

"No, we got those vaccines for a reason and even if we did we are already monster girls so..."

"So who cares if we infect someone else? Darn it Lazy, you don't care if we fuck over our world more than it already is?"

"Ugh... well I do care a bit, but I am just... too lazy to do more than we did."
Groaning, Sheepie curled up next to the two other monster girls and went to sleep.

When she woke up the rain is over and the sky is purple and full of red stars.

And the cat and the bunny are eating candy.

"Why do I even worry?" Sheepie groans again and eats some of the candy too. It tastes... like grass?

"Flavor candy, it tastes like what you usually eat." Lazy Cat explains. "So... want to go shopping in this world? They have a few things you might like."

"Yay!" Bunny jumps around. "I wanna eat more weird candy, and I want a cool sword!"

"That doesn't sound too bad. I need a new weapon since my club got broken in that Monster Girl Island, stupid cowgirl."

"Minotaur." Bunny said.

"Whatever." Sheepie picked up the lazy cat and carried her in her back. With so much bad luck luck that as soon as they left the hole they felt into a sinkhole.

AN: Look at the birdy!
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>1846227
Strength
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>1846227
>>
>>1846252
Hot, BTW.

Also holy shit I actually rolled well.
>>
>>1846252
HERO Also cute omake
>>
>>1846246

cute and funny.Hope they don't go to da'ta, due to how terrifying that setting can be compared to my other ones

also my favorite part was
"That doesn't sound too bad. I need a new weapon since my club got broken in that Monster Girl Island, stupid cowgirl."

"Minotaur." Bunny said.

"Whatever.
>>
>>1846275
Thanks.

And I just read two of your quests anyway. This and and the monstergirl one.

Plus Lazy Cat is too lazy to go to worlds were she can't easily win or at least run away.
>>
He just smiles, and doesn't try to move until Lyra's magic begins to come up to our backs, as she swings her cane like a blade, shadows flowing to it to make it so. Then he steps back, and I feel myself slipping, my head moving to the edge as Juniper trips forward heading towards the same place, as I can feel the count trying to squirm free like a grumpy cat

I just glare at him, and wrap my arms around him as Juniper bites and digs his claws into his back, hanging on like the wildwoman she is, her hair flowing behind her as her eyes turn feral

I wince, as the count yells "LET GO YOU DUMB BITCHES!"

He yells in pain, and Juniper whimpers

I fall to the ground, and find my face on her chest as she whines and groans, smoke flowing off my back and her shoulder as the count shifts away, clutching at the tear down his suits front, fuzzy paws reaching out of it as he pants and hisses with every breath

"Should've known you two would've been strong enough to hold me back, I got cocky" He says angrily "So I'll just have to crush you two now"

"PUPPETS DANCE" Lyra yells out "Darkness FALLS"

Everything begins to dim, as fallen leaves and branches begins to knit themselves into puppets

"Little ones, go out a cause a cat-astrophe" He says, ripping his vest and dress shirt open, as cats....normal cats pour out of it, and suddenly they're gone, showing just his furred chest and no place for all those kittens to have been

they yowl and run forward, tripping over each other, before they begin to spark

"STORM THEM" the count says, rushing backward with a single bound as juniper roars

"GET BACK HERE, MUD SPLASH!"

What do I do?
[] Chase after him 1d20+speed
[]Slam my shield down to keep the cats from swarming me, or lyra 1d20+Str
[] Nuclear meltdown imminent, please evacuate 1d20+power
[] throw my burning spear at him 1d100
[] WASTING PILLAR 1d20+pow
[] FUSING ARC 1d20+pow
[] Atomic fire 1d20+pow
[]Stab the kitties 1d100
[] EXPLOSIVE SLAM 1d100
[] write in

>>1846315
Though it would be funny to see toladarian knights being confused as to if she was of the taint or not
>>
Rolled 12 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>1846331
>[]Slam my shield down to keep the cats from swarming me, or lyra 1d20+Str
>[]throw my burning spear at him 1d100

I trust Juniper to chase with Mud Puddle Jumping. Lets deal with this to get Lyra into the fight. Spear can help Juniper
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>1846331
>[]Slam my shield down to keep the cats from swarming me, or lyra 1d20+Str
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>1846345
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>1846331
[]Slam my shield down to keep the cats from swarming me, or lyra 1d20+Str
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>1846331
>[] WASTING PILLAR 1d20+pow
>>
>>1846331
They would only be confused by seconds before they felt asleep. And she is the chaos monster equivalent of laziness. There is also the chaos monster equivalent of overworking somewhere, I think he is a horse or something. Oh abd he drinks enough caffeine to kill mere mortals.
>>
I slam my shield down into the ground, expecting to struggle against the literal wave of cats rushing towards me. But instead they just paw and claw at it, meowing at me and walking around my legs like normal cats, a few giving me dirty looks as they wander off. I tilt my held in confusion, scrunching my forehead as Lyra falls down next to me as all the lights begins to dim as I hear splashes and splintering woods in the forest ahead of me.

"GET BACK HERE YOU COWARD, I'll BITE YOUR HEAD OFF" Juniper yells furiously as she chases him into the darkness that Lyra made, with a few of her fat and skinny limbed puppets bouncing after her to help

"You okay carol?" Lyra asks softly "I didn't mean to hit either of you, he just"

"Used us as a shield I know, I won't hold a grudge" I say looking back into her worried eyes

"And Juniper?"

"I don't think she noticed, but if she did I'll make sure she doesn't" I say with a smile as I lose all sight from the shadows and

"DID YOU REALLY THINK THOSE CATS WERE MAGICAL?" the count hollers, laughing loudly "that's actually really funny, but I don't want to be outnumbered here, and my plans needs some reorganizing, so I'll be on my way.....after a bit more punishment"

The air begins to crackle and smell of storms

I can hear juniper sniffing the air, and Lyra hugs my arms, the only light coming from my spear's blade

"He's....hiding behind those trees over there, charging up for an attack" Lyra says, sounding calm and almost dispointed as she leans close to my ear "Gathering lighting from the clouds he's generating, I think he's going to run after this, knowing him"

"Which trees, I can't see a thing" I say, feeling a little annoyed

"I'll show you" Lyra says happily

what do I do?
[] find where he went 1d20+wits
[] Unleash my stored up nuclear magic 1d20+pow
[] throw my spear and use it as a beacon to find him 1d100
[] call him a coward for endangering innocent animals
[] Lyra, just lift the darkness
[] let Lyra guide me 1d100
[] No, Help Juniper with your puppets, stop him 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>1846414
>[] call him a coward for endangering innocent animals
>[] let Lyra guide me 1d100
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>1846414
[] let Lyra guide me 1d100
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>1846414
>[] call him a coward for endangering innocent animals
>[] let Lyra guide me 1d100
>>
>>1846414
>[] "You are such a coward, are you sure your name isn't the scaredy-cat? It even fits your theme!"
>>
"Where is he?" I ask, as she grabs my spear arm and carefully begins to move it as the air starts to crackle more and more violently

"Over there" She whispers "don't let him know you're going to attack, don't provoke him, just strike and don't give him an inch to escape with"

Hmm, that gives me and idea, I still can't see him clearly and I know juniper is sniffing around looking for him, so I can't throw my spear with a clear conscious. but he seems to have a rather fragile ego soooo, if Bring him over here I can just stab him and be done with it

So, with a cocky, trollish smile no one can see I open my big mouth

"What kind of coward endangers innocent animals so he can run away?" I ask innocently as Lyra digs her nails into my arm and practically hisses at me "Maybe they should call you scary cat, it fits your theme, doesn't it?"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IDIOT!" She says, smacking my helmet "Ow!"

And now I don't need her help, cause I can hear the count screaming as he flies towards me, and the storm roars behind me. His yelling is cut off, as I stab into his shadow, his eyes going wide with rage and pain

And then I feel his magic run into me from his spear as his blood burns down it and turns to a foul smelling steam

roll 1d20+hotbloodedness
>>
Rolled 1 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>1846512
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>1846512
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>1846512
DAMMIT
>>
>>1846520
And back to my normal self today...jesus

Rerolls man.
>>
>>1846530
Oh wait, we have the omake roll, yes!
>>
>>1846530
Well the cute stuff above gave you one

so

reroll?
[] yes
[] no
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>1846537
>[] yes
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>1846537
>[] yes
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>1846537
[] yes
>>
18+1=19= success
-

My mind goes blank for a second, turning white as Pain erases anything I could think up. But some how I stay standing, somehow the grins stays on my face. Somehow I was able to push Lyra away from me before I got fried. I don't know how I did or am doing these things, besides the anger boiling inside of me for what this monster has done to me friends and all the people he's been endangering since I got this "Job". It isn't much, but like the promise of supper and a warm bed, it keeps my body working, and me fighting. Slowly my vision returns to see the count, pulling at his chest again, more cats emptying out of the wound I gave him as he curses....wait am I seeing that right? is he bleeding cats?

He glares at me, as he sets another one of them down, his chest sizzling and the fur around the wound twisted along with the flesh.

"I am going to show you exactly why I am not a coward, and why that necklace around your neck called me a" He says

"MUD BALL!" Juniper yells, tossing one at him, caramel light following it as it smacks him in his face

"Alright, I do not care if that queen or whatever wants you intact, I am going to break everyone of your legs" He says furiously "twice at the very least"

"Why did you have to piss him off" Lyra groans as she shakes my helmet "I had a plan"

"I'd like to see you try fur ball" Juniper growls, her hair singed from his "hug" earlier

"Well..." I begin to say, trying to figure out exactly how to word this so I don't make lyra angry or hopefully make him madder

still, seeing him floating up there sparking with lighting and oozing cats as blood drips down his coat.

I can't help but think this is a bad idea

But, he was going to run anyways, so they way I see it, we have the advantage here! And besides even if we don't...well I'm sure we'll beat him. More hands does make easier work after all

and we'll end here
I've archived
Will answer questions

and I'll see you in lost in da'ta
hopefully
wonder what character you'll make this time
>>
>>1846598
Great thread as always HM, thanks for running. I can't wait for Da'ta!
>>
>>1846598
He is made out of cats, what are cats weakness?
>>
>>1846610
From my experience
Spicy food
cheese
Water
scratches
cuddles
Werewolf masks *Scares the literal piss out of them*
>>
>>1846598
Good thread boss. And goodness me my rolls...I hope I am better next time, hasn't been this bad since Iris' training session.

I look forward to our attempts to combat this guy. Some combo attempts will be great.

Wonder what this queen wants from us. Is it all of us? Juniper? Lyra?

Its a mystery.
>>
>>1846617
No magical girls = nothing to stop chaos
No magical girls = no one to scare/threaten the queen
No magical girls = no chance that that demon crimson dream will come back to terrify her
>>
>>1846632
But they are so nice. Two young girls and their lovely dog. Hardly a threat...right?
>>
>>1846614
Can our fairy get anything of that so we can defeat guy made out of cats?

Or we throw fish guts at him and watch how the cats fight each other for the food.
>>
>>1846632
Pretty sure Mali and Layla would keep Braursburg and it's vassals safe enough. Of course the rest of the world is ???, but most of the Millers are either happy with the event, or haven't been paying attention. Just a shame for poor Alex and maybe Carla.

So where is the old monster hunter going to end up? Also, pretty sure every high level fallen magical girl there could threaten the queen, especially once her best enforcer pops into a monster that has no allegiance to her.
>>
>>1846915
Oh you'll see where MM is ending up
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.