[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death Note

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1504685172510.jpg (21KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
1504685172510.jpg
21KB, 428x500px
The first person to reply to this thread has the Death Note.

Everyone else is a potential target if they share a name and a face. You may also share the name and face of other people.

Dubs decides the killing method, and only dubs can kill the target at all.

If you get dubs and are not planning on killing anyone just yet, you must post a name and a face, making you a target if you haven't already done so.

Trips gets the Death Note, the original owner is unharmed.

Quads gets the Death Note, the original owner dies.

Quints destroys the Death Note.
>>
>>1843814
I want it
>>
>>1843850
It's all yours. What's your name?
>>
>>1843853
Colin Doherty
>>
>>1843859
Colin Doherty... put your name in that field up there.

I see someone else outside, that's L's new replacement.
>>
>>1843863
Do I try to find out who's outside?
>>
>>1843870
You're the boss, Colin. If someone comes around, I trust you'll know what to do.
>>
Knock knock ... I've a got a delivery here for Colin.

Nametag reads John Bon Dawn
>>
>>1843903
Hmm... Colin are you still here?
>>
>>1843910
Sure am, Ryuk.

>>1843903
Hi there... John. Let me take that delivery from you.
>>
>>1843911
>dubs
Well, John Bon Dawn knows your face.
>>
>>1843911
Hello, I'm Fake McFakersson, the president of the People Who Always Wear Masks Club! Would you like to join? We have cookies.
>>
It seems like more people are finding me now.

I forfeit ownership of the death note and all the memories of it.
>>
>>1844019
what a fucking pussy
>>
>>1844030
Hey, Thanatos, want the Death Note?
>>
>>1844046
yeah sure, watching some Winston peters throwing shade at labour and national.

I don't really get what I am to do but may as well have fun.

"Thanatos wrote in Donald Trump and Mike Pence" death via HIV.
>>
>>1844054
Well, since they're not players in our game, killing them won't require getting dubs.

>a man with HIV infection cuts his hand, causing him to bleed
>the man comes in contact with Donald Trump and Mike Pence, rubbing his blood-soaked hands over their faces
>because HIV will not instantly kill them, they both instead die of heart attacks 40 seconds later

>Paul Ryan is now the President of the United States, Orrin Hatch is now the Vice President, and so on
>>
>>1844069
I am gonna take out Rees Moggs, Theresa May and some blairite shitters in the Labour party holding back JC.
>>
also I probably need to make sure to fucking get at least 6 hours of sleep before work so I commit an hero by auto asphyxiation.
>>
>>1844075
Done.

>>1844079
Done. The Death Note is mine now. Waiting for someone to grab it now.
>>
File: Bobby Tubbs.jpg (627KB, 1583x1072px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby Tubbs.jpg
627KB, 1583x1072px
My name is Bobby Tubbs, owner of Bobby's Bathtub Emporium
>>
File: IMG_4477.png (82KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4477.png
82KB, 500x353px
bobby tubbz keep on topic faggot lol
>>
>>1844203
>>1844226
So you want the Death Note?
>>
Hey, I'm a guy that lives somewhere down Thanatos' street. Neither of us knows the other exists. 'Sup?
>>
>>1844367
Well, him killing himself hasn't hit the local news yet.
>>1844286
If Bobby Tubbs doesn't reply, can I have the Note?
>>
>>1844373
Have it, bud.
>>
>>1844405
Well, time to start using it, then!
I write the following:
"Theodore John Kaczynski, child prodigy, Harvard graduate, brilliant mathematician, and domestic terrorist, will, over the course of the next few months, get sick and experience vivid fever dreams, in which he will begin to see envision proofs for various mathematical theorems in geometric function theory, but also related to more abstract fields, such as category theory. He will request copies of various contemporary mathematical papers, building on their results in the form of seemingly deranged scribblings on his wall, and will grow increasingly erratic in behavior. Eventually, he will begin writing various papers in his cell, before mailing copies them to various mathematical institutions. Included in his work will be proof of Lehmer's conjecture, Hilbert's thirteenth problem, and the Erdos-Ulam problem, among others. After doing so, he will commit suicide by inhaling a glass of water on August 8, 2018, and his last words will be "No wonder Godel killed himself."
>>
>>1844534
Rule 27. The Death Note can only operate within 23 days (in the human calendar).
>>
>>1844598
Ah, I see. Sorry about that. In that case, let's just remove the "over the next few months" part. As per Rule 28, that should do the trick.
>>
>>1844645
Sorry, and also remove the "on Aug 8, 2018".
>>
I have begun my close investigation with British Intelligence Agencies on finding the source of who killed Donald Trump, Mike Pence, Theresa May, Rees Moggs, and a large amount of Conservative English party members.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.