[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Decide which Setting for my first Quest!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 1502429306263.jpg (498KB, 1910x3450px) Image search: [Google]
1502429306263.jpg
498KB, 1910x3450px
First time doing a quest so go easy please :^).

Choose of the following :
> A desert. In the distance is a tower and you hear the sounds of battle. 7 horses bound to a pole are near you.

> You feel the waves rock the boat and hear the yells or the captain. The cabin is lavishly decorated, with kraken on near everything you see.

> Cries of ecstacy fill your ears, and smells assault your senses from which you only get the wine, perfume and piss&shit from outside the window. You are in a bed with noone else in the room.

> An all encompassing cold seizes your skin, and every breath you take brings it into your body. You are however not bothering it. Snow is all you see.

> Music, screams of traders and the lapping of water against stone is all you hear. What you see, however, is a black and white door on a Huge stone building about 100meter from you.

Rolls will be 1d6 for non-combat and 1d100 for combat related things.

The setting, if you dont already know will be told early on 4 out of 5 times, which depends on your choice. Have at it!
>>
>Errors because im on phone:
Choose one of the following *
You are, however, not bothered by it.*
About 100meters from you*

If no choice is made in 30minutes the dice gods may choose themselves :^)
>>
>>1836368
>> Music, screams of traders and the lapping of water against stone is all you hear. What you see, however, is a black and white door on a Huge stone building about 100meter from you.
>>
>>1836368
>> Music, screams of traders and the lapping of water against stone is all you hear. What you see, however, is a black and white door on a Huge stone building about 100meter from you.
>>
Your ears are getting assaulted with all kinds of noises, your nose is full of weird and new smells but still, you cant seem. To take your eyes of those doors.

Now, you can either
> Go to the House with the Black and White door.

> Go somewhere else ( Marketplace, Inn, etc.)

> Start furiously masturbating.
>>
Gonna go eat, have 1 hour until dice gods decide. :^)
>>
>>1836389
>>1836394

What does this even mean?
>>
>>1836427
> Go to the House with the Black and White door.
>>
>>1836523
Writing
>>
>>1836502
Simply a description which tells you that youre in a full city/town but a black and white door draw your eye more than anything else that is going on.
>>
You try going through the throngs of people that are in your way to the Black and White door, theres too many walking the way you chose though. I suppose you will have to find another way.

> Climb the nearest house and go over the roofs until you're there.
GAIN TRAITS : Athletic, Sneaky, Think outside the box.

> Push your way through!
GAIN TRAITS : Prone to Violence , Strong, Straightforward.

> Ask somebody for help.
GAIN TRAITS : Good with people, Smart, 3rd trait is determined depending on how you ask for help.

> Write-in
>>
Just gonna do 5 minute wait time for now so the story can start.
>>
>>1836708
>5 minute wait time on qst
>>
Rolled 1 (1d3)

3 - Climb
2 - Muscle through
1 - Ask someone
>>
You decide on asking someone for help, maybe he can do something for you. As you walk up to the nearest person, which happens to be a man with gray hair on the sides but still black on top with a relatively youthful face selling Oysters.

How do you ask him to help you in your predicament?

> Go up to him and tell him to do something about it!
GAIN TRAIT : Rude

> Ask nicely.
GAIN TRAIT : Persuasive

> Play up the charm, if you're lucky he might even give you one of those oysters.
GAIN TRAIT : Charm

20 minutes sound better? Like I said, never done this before. Excited to get it started though.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d3)

3 - Rude
2 - Persuasive
1 - Charming
>>
File: Download.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
Putting on a confident smile and going through your hair to make it look less like a mess, you greet him.
"Greetings, friend! Say, would you know any other way to get to the house of Black and White? The street here seems too packed for me to go through and I couldnt think of someone better to ask for help than a fine man such as you."

He seems to like the compliment going by the wide smile on his face.
"Of course I do young man! Why, I know every nook and cranny in this city. Noone better than me there is! All you would have to do is go through the inn, the other side is usually empty. Have a fine day."

Honestly, you'd expected to have to buy an Oyster or something of the like.

Making your way to the inn and going through it as fast as you can while trying to not make eye contact with the rougher looking crowd which seems to be the majority of its customers, you're on the alley behind it. And wouldn't you know it, it only has a few people milling about. Going on your merry way and thinking about what lays in the future you don't even notice youre there until you nearly stumble on the steps leading up to your destination.
>>
File: black-guy.png (247KB, 710x393px) Image search: [Google]
black-guy.png
247KB, 710x393px
Going up the rest of the steps after admiring the huge stone building, you're unsure if you should just knock. After a few seconds of thinking about it, the choice is taken out of your hands as an older looking man with dark skin opens the door. All of his clothes seem to be a hooded robe which covers him from head to toe.

His voice is deep and slow, like he's unused to speaking.
"What would you have of The House of Black and White?"

>"I want to Join. I've heard many things about your order."

>"I want to know more about your order."

>"I do not know where else to go. I seem to remember nothing before opening my eyes in that alley over there and seeing your building."

>Write-in
>>
>>1836944
>>"I want to Join. I've heard many things about your order."
>>
>>1836957
"I want to join. I've heard many things about your order."
A hopeful smile along with it and it might even work!

Roll me a 1d6
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>
>>1837055
Rolled 5 - Great Success!

He looks you up and down, seeming to measure your worth. He's looking straight into your eyes afterwards and you're not sure what he sees in them because he beckons you in. As the door closes after you it gets pitch black for a second, but the candles and torches that line the wall and ground go on by themselves, as if by magic. When you look behind you to ask what you're supossed to do a new man looks at you in place of the one that greeted you at the door. He has a mature face, red hair and a white strip at the front of it. His face is blank and he motions with his hand for you to go forwards.
>>
Alright make some choices overnight for the character because I got class tomorrow morning and will be back in about 14 hours.

Now, Since you picked the House of Black and White you have the choice to pick which year it is, your characters build, and his age.

Choose one of each:

>Year 279 AC, The Mad King Aerys Targaryen seems to have overstepped his lines. There will be a rebellion soon.

>Year 283 AC, Robert Baratheon usurped the thrown about a year ago, killed every Targaryen he could find and is now king. Queen Cersei Lannister is married to him, but it seems Robert still mourns after his intended Lyanna Stark, who was presumably kidnapped by Rhaegar Targaryen and taken south, where she later died.
(This was the first option for the setting you had.)

>Year 289 AC, Robert Baratheon has been king for ~8 years now. The Greyjoys, however, seem to want freedom. The Five Kingdoms have taken up arms and are on their way to squash the Greyjoys attempt at rebellion. Stannis Baratheon, Robert Baratheons younger brother is on his way on ships.
(Second Choice. Would've been an Ironborn on his way to meet Stannis on sea.)

>Year 297 AC, it seems the realm is stable. The King and his entourage are on his way North, to his friend Eddard of House Stark to request him to be the new Hand of the King.
(Fourth Choice. Would've woken up in a whorehouse in Kings Landing.)

Choose one of each:

> Lithe build, Androgynous features, sea green eyes and long blond hair.
(Legolas)
> Strong build, wide chin, strong jaw, brown eyes and short black hair.
(Chad Thundercock mode, look like Henry Cavill)
> Lean build, handsome features, and swept back black hair.
(Tall dark and handsome, Look like Ian Somerhalder)
>>
File: 1464090850399.png (332KB, 640x875px) Image search: [Google]
1464090850399.png
332KB, 640x875px
>15 years of age, better with younger people but not respected by adults.
>19 years of age, good with both young and older people but usually seen as a Greenhorn
>26 years of age, worst with young children(up to 15), works best with adults and best chance to seduce people.
>39 years of age, you're kind of fucking old in this world so you're not what you used to be, children like you and you work well with adults.

Keep in mind that depending on what year you choose this can hinder you with all things social. Since you joined the Faceless Men ( House of Black and White ), you can change your face TWICE a day however. Changing your Face includes having to murder someone and then taking their face off of them, so this can have consequences if they find corpses.

See you tomorrow!
>>
>Year 289 AC, Robert Baratheon has been king for ~8 years now. The Greyjoys, however, seem to want freedom. The Five Kingdoms have taken up arms and are on their way to squash the Greyjoys attempt at rebellion. Stannis Baratheon, Robert Baratheons younger brother is on his way on ships.

>19 years of age, good with both young and older people but usually seen as a Greenhorn
>>
>>1837151
>>Year 297 AC, it seems the realm is stable. The King and his entourage are on his way North, to his friend Eddard of House Stark to request him to be the new Hand of the King.
> Strong build, wide chin, strong jaw, brown eyes and short black hair.
>26 years of age, worst with young children(up to 15), works best with adults and best chance to seduce people.
>>
>Year 279 AC, The Mad King Aerys Targaryen seems to have overstepped his lines. There will be a rebellion soon.

>>
>Year 283 AC, Robert Baratheon usurped the thrown about a year ago, killed every Targaryen he could find and is now king. Queen Cersei Lannister is married to him, but it seems Robert still mourns after his intended Lyanna Stark, who was presumably kidnapped by Rhaegar Targaryen and taken south, where she later died.

>Strong build, wide chin, strong jaw, brown eyes and short black hair.

>>
>>1837461
>>1837417
>>1837272
3 times for 26 years of age.

Strong build / Lean Build are tied and all 4 choices for the the year we're in were picked once each. Either Someone votes in a timeframe of 1hour or I will roll :^)
>>
>>1839705
Making my way home so im currently using my phone
>>
Rolled 2 (1d4)

>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>1839745
It's the year 297 After Aegon Conquered Westeros. Robert Baratheon is preparing to go on his way to Winterfell with his entourage.
>>
Our Hero has a strong build, strong jaw and wide chin with brown eyes and short black hair.

Going through the halls inside of the House of Black and White, you don't see much. What you do see though, seems like nothing special. A dead man being cleaned, a small pool of pitch black water and a girl of about 18 sweeping the floor.

"A man will begin your training in the morning. To the left are quarters with clothes for you to change. A man will wait for you."

----------Timeskip of about 3 months.---------

"Damn, I'm looking good." You say to yourself after first looking into a mirror in 3 months. You feel good too. Great, even! The constant training in unconventional yet extremely effective ways made you look like you were sculpted by the gods themselves. Your strong build before you began your training only helped with that.

Sadly, your time has come to a short after your keeper found you abusing your newfound skills in Bravoos all by yourself without a contract. Well, nothing to it you suppose. What with the ability to literally become someone else it shouldn't be too hard to slip away to somewhere else.

How you will go about it however...
>>
Your training obviously included just about anything they could stuff into your head. Since you only spent 3 months with them however, you find yourself lacking in one area.

Charisma/Seduction ; While still naturally charming, actually going further than nice words and flattery seems to be something you're downright bad at. Well, atleast so far. You still have time to live of course!
>Rolls for Seduction and such have a -1 penalty.

Stealth ; Your strong build did NOT help you here. You tried of course, and you might even creep up behind someone. If that someone was drunk and deaf, atleast. But hey, it's something!
>Rolls for sneaking and the like have a -10 penalty due to being inept at it and giving the Hound a run for his money in Height and Width.

Combat ; While you might look like a berserker who will smash foes left and right , you don't. You can, of course, punch someone with your prodigal strength. You will however be in trouble should someone who knows how to fight, strike back.
>Rolls for combat as a whole get a -10 Penalty. Your strength helps atleast.

Intellect ; You're an oaf. You can't read well and while being good at everything else, thinking just isn't what you do.
>Rolls for Intellect checks / Perception etc. get a -1 penalty. It seems like the stereotype is true, you seem to be all muscle and no brain.

>What is our name? Write-in!

Keep in mind that Charisma and Intellect get a -1 if you choose it because it rolls in 1d6 while stealth and combat roll in 1d100.

You look somewhat like pic related.
>>
Chadus kar franz
>>
Write-in Biggus dickus
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.