[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yinglet Quest #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 1

File: FG04.png (3MB, 900x1945px) Image search: [Google]
FG04.png
3MB, 900x1945px
You are a Yinglet, one of the “youngest” species to be discovered on the continent. Being a recently discovered species, 138 years ago, it is quite hard to fit into modern society. An interesting species given their diversity and anatomy. Unfortunately this species has a crippling gender gap between male and female Yings (about one female to 5-7 males).
What’s fantastic about this species are their coping mechanisms to deal with the rarity of females. Among enclaves/tribes of the Yings, there is always a female's den present, heavily guarded and closely watched by the matriarch and fellow patriarchs who essentially lead the enclave and its inhabitants.
Males, having longer snouts and tuftless tails, a distinct feature in females, have developed an evolutionary trait that is unlike any other documented on the continent. Thanks to the large absence of females among their species, males have depended on each other on a biological level, actually able copulate with each other, curbing sexual aggression and fighting over females.
They are also unable to produce the “th” syllable because of the layout of their front teeth (used to open oyster and clam shells as well as other shellfish). There is a great disagreement over how to imitate it, with “de” or “ze” being the most popular choices.
Ever since a hatchling you’ve had the special eye of the matriarch, this is probably obvious given the fact that you were the only hatchling to have successfully break out of your egg. The same can’t be said for your other 4 to-be brothers and sister in which it was determined they were stillborns. Besides the unfortunate fact that you are an only child, it’s quite a blessing, receiving special attentions from your mother(s).
If you don’t mind me asking, are you male or female?

Original thread
>>1825525

Original OP
Partcipatin Bystander
>>
this is all the character info
https://pastebin.com/Vh00cK2X
>>
>hijacking a quest
Do you at least have a plan, NOT OP?
>>
>>1834573
yes actually wait three more day to see with OP is coming back as he has already been mia for four day. if he does not return i will take over the quest. i was really drawn in to this universe, so i read the comic, lore post, and dug around the comic creators deviant page. I want to explore more of this Universe even if OP has tired of this quest i and hopefully other have not. i have a few ideas about where to take this quest it OP does not return. enclosing yes i have a plan.
>>
>>1834067
>Predominantly homosex society
Enjoy your extinction unless females have more than 5 children
>>
>>1835986
They usually do, actually. Additionally, the birth rates of females are one for every seven children.
>>
Sure, why not
Male
Whatever the dominant ones are called
In a personal quest for mad pussy while having to make do until then
>>
>>1839970
We've already got a character. NOT OP just copied the old post without actually changing anything.
>>
>>1840016
I'll check the old thread then
>>
yup figured we already had a PC so i would just pick up where OP left of. also if we don't hear from OP tomorrow i will be starting this quest back up.
>>
will be posting around 9 pm
>>
>>1841953
Timezone?
>>
hey guys will be posting soon writing up a intro to get us going again.
>>
>>1842391
central time usa
>>
In part one of yingquest you were sent away from your enclave at the behest of your father ,Qiaww former patriarch of trade, will. You can not return until you have made a name for yourself and species. The matriarch, our uncle and mother all gave you parting gifts and your best age mate Scunko decided you come with you on your quest. After bumbling through the forrest to an trade out post and having “fun” with the locals and Scunko you have finally made it to the city of Val Salia a major center of human civilization. Now here in the city you have found out your fathers old contact is actually the trade house Ivenmoth. Turns out he was a part time representative of Ivenmoth carrying out inspections of the cities overall trade, sales, and shopping as well as an ambassador for neighboring Yinglet Enclaves.

Currently you are in side the house posing as your late father, in the dining hall trying to learn about any gossip or useful in formation. You see

>>a large man with a well used cooks apron manning the counter perhaps talking up the staff could lead to something use?

>>Or maybe you could try mingling with the crowd?

>>other
>>
>>1842996
no one wants to do anything tonight?
>>
All right i will be posting tomorrow at about 9 pm central time. See you then.
>>
update i will be checking in throughout the day.
>>
Your writing is horrendous. It's actually painful to read. I would rather hope for the miniscule chance of the OP returning than suffer through reading any more of your mangled sentences.
>>
>>1844905
No one is forcing you to be apart of this quest.
>>
>>1842996
>try mingling with the crowd
>>
>>1844905
sorry you feel that way i hope that you have good evening regardless
>>
>>1845326
give me a d100+12 and a d100+15
>>
Rolled 73 + 12 (1d100 + 12)

>>1846104
>>
Rolled 46 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>1846104
>>
>>1846116
>>1846124

writing
>>
>>1845326
>>1846116
>>1846124

After a short internal debate you decide that mingling with the crowd will be your best bet a finding out something useful about the happenings at Ivenmoth. Lucky the dining area is full of life and discussion, You easy weave in and out of the crowd keeping a ken ear open for anything useful. However the crowd is a buzz with everthing from rumors of beautiful mystery women, who was the best stores, to which of the girls has the nicest assets. After about hour of this kind of gossip you are about ready to call it a lose and move on, when you see two men walk in to the room with an air of authority about them. You realizing this could be your chance you casually make your way over to the table they have stetted themselves at to listen.

“i am telling to frank, this whole strengthening cross species relations is nothing angle the Trademaster is working for some big deal that will benefit him and the house” the first man says to the other. With a thought full look and furrowed brow Frank responds

“i don’t know Jim, Salia has always been an eccentric one, always looking for a chance learn something I think he fancy's himself an enlighten man. Truth be told he can claim it I mean what other trade house and a resident scientist”

Jim seems to nod his head in agreement, frowning ever so slightly frank continues “regardless even if it is angle he will get what ever it is he is after one way or another” with that passing dark comment the conversation shifts to lighthearted fluff after a few minutes it is clear that you will gain no more information from Frank and Jim. You ascent mindedly walk about the area reflecting on what you have learned. You now know the leader of this house is Trademaster Salia, who is a man of science, and ambition. Who believes in success by any means necessary, certainly a man you don’t want to cross.

There is also this mystery involving cross species relation though on the surface nothing to worry about. All in all you feel as those this has been a success even if you only learn general information and a little about some deal that Salia is working on personally. Before you can begin to think about what to do next.

The man in the cooks apron is beside you. Being absorbed in thought you did not even notice his approach “Qiaww, yes! I thought that was you, it has been So along since you where last here” the hefty man says though a jovial smile and thick accent to have never heard before. You have never meet this man before and for a moment you are at a lose but only for a moment. You realize that He must be a friend of your late father thinking quickly about how to handle this you decide.

>> To play along and pretend to be your father it work at the door maybe it will work here?

>> To come clean and explain he is thinking of your father, but then you would have to blow your cover as you entered Ivenmoth under your fathers name.

>>other

we all i will be stopping at 11.
>>
>>1846405
>come clean and explain he is thinking of your father
It's not like this guy or anybody up here knows that we SNUCK in under our dads name. There are probably a few ways of being allowed up here that they can jump to a conclusion to so giving up our cover now shouldn't get us immediately thrown out.
>>
>>1846542
aright give me a charisma check d100+15
>>
Rolled 60 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>1846564
>>
>>1846567
Glad I didn't fuck that up.
>>
>>1846567
writing
>>
“oh you have be confused wiz my fazer my name is Qiaww, zo I am sorry to say zat he has passed on to be wiz our ancestors. However It is still nice to meet up a friend of my fazer is a friend of mine.” you say with a small bow and extend your paw. “ah what is your name”. The Goliath man takes your paw in his hand and gives it a mighty shake his face loses that warn smile at the at the news of your late father you can clearly see they where good friend. With a respectful tone He reply's “Dracnick Head Cheif of Ivenmoth. dah my apologies Qiaww the resemblance you and your father share...shared is quit striking. Though you are a quit slimmer than he was” his smile beginning to return as he begins to recount memory's. Of his late friend “I tell you your father could eat out eat your average man despite his small stature. He also had a ken taste when it came to food. Ah I know you must come join me for a meal to commemorate his memory” as you begin to say something your stomach betrays you with a long growl. Thinking about it you haven’t eaten sense early dawn its now about later midday. Clearly taking this as a yes he begins to usher you to one of the tables talking all the way “You must tell me about what brings you to Ivenmoth and about yourself you know your father talked about you some said you where a good son” Smile back on his face fueled by good memory's. It is clear to you that Dracnick is the kind of human that will do what he pleases.

>>You could try and get out of this claiming you have somewhere important to be

>>or you could just go with it and enjoy some free food though judging by his size it will be quit a hearty meal.

>>Other

last one for the night i will be starting up at same time tomorrow
>>
Does the pastebin person know you're continuing the quest? You might want to contact them to make sure they're still updating it.
>>
>>1846718
>go with it and enjoy some free food
>>
>>1847765
Sorry guys no update tonight family stuff but I will be starting back up tomorrow
>>
This is not up on the phone will be updating tonight around 9:30 see you then
>>
after thinking it over you say to yourself why not can’t you can’t see the harm in sharing a meal with an old friend of your fathers besides he seem friendly enough. Dracncik leads you over a quite corner of the dinning area. “what right here I will get us some food” before you open your mouth to ask for something simple, Dracnick continues “aha aha I know just what to get for you it was your fathers favorite besides you look malnourished”. With that Dracnick is already moving toward the kitchen. Your left siting there blinking trying process everything that just happened. Your father apparently was friends with Dracnick, now by virtue of that Dracnick considers you a friend. your not sure how you feel about him but your father saw always a good judge of character. So he is probably a good human. Wait what did he mean by malnourished. While You ponder these things you stare blankly at the wall across from you. When something on the wall catches your eye. It a massive scroll penned to the wall your not sure how you missed it.

REMMERBER!
HEAD CHIEF DRACNICK’S

GOLDEN RULE:

WASTE NOT, WANT NOT, IF IT IS ON YOUR PLATE EAT IT!

This massage has been brought to you by the ivenmoth kitchen staff

Bellow the text is a very life like drawing of Dracnick it is really quite good. It has his lightly aged face with a stern look in his aged green eyes, his sandy brown hair streaked with faint gray hairs is gathered up in a hair net. His pale hand pointing out at you accusingly as if to say I know what you did. The bottom of the scroll has the final massage

Dracnick is always watching…

while you continue to marvel at the near wall sized scroll! A heavy thud beside you causes you to jump you turn to see Dracnick placing a platter of meats down on the table with another in his hand “Your father always enjoyed to sample the kitchens meats” he says as he moves to sit across from you. “So I brought you the meat delight I named it after your father. For the time won a bet by out eating a Baxxid” a smile beaming across his. “i still don’t know how he did it.” while Dracnick talks away you are in shock at just how much food is on this platter there is enough to feed at least two humans maybe three! Their is a whole range of meats from beef, poultry, bug, and fish. Was your fazer able to eat this much in one go? Your about to say something to Dracnick about the size your portion when to remember Dracnicks golden rule. So you bite your tongue.
>> do you go for it and try to power through the meal after all you are pretty damn hungery

>> or do you eat only a little and find out what happens when the golden rule is broken.

1/2
>>
>>1850951

Dracnick for his part is a jovial as ever “come now, Qiaww let us talk ask me anything I am very interested in knowing why the son of my good friend has come to Ivenmoth” you take a moment to to ponder you may have bite off more than you can chew here. he has given you ridicules about of food for yinglet but you suspect that Dracnicks golden rule is law. That aside what are you going to as him first after all this man knew your father maybe he could tell you about how he concucted his busness with the house, Dracnick has also been with Ivenmoth along time and might know some interesting this about the house and city. But that all depend of how he takes it is if you decide to break his golden rule.

>> do you ask about how he and your father meet and if he has any good storys about him to share?

>>do you ask to know more about ivenmoth and what your father did for the house?

>>do you ask about Val Salia and the best places to make some coin?

>> you could even ask about the trade master.

>> other?

2/2
>>
>>1850951
>go for it and try to power through the meal after all you are pretty damn hungery
>>1850955
>ask about how he and your father meet
>ask to know more about ivenmoth and what your father did for the house
>>
>>1851102
give me a two d100+9
>>
Rolled 31, 59 + 9 = 99 (2d100 + 9)

>>1851294
>>
>>1851315
fuck
>>
>>1851315
>>1851102
writing it up will post tomorrow
>>
hey i am going to post tonight around 11:30
>>
>>1853736
Great I was waiting on my horrible failure.
>>
>>1853757
you only failed one i can still work with that.
>>
*whistles*
>>
>>1854081
writing takes time.
>>
>>1854119
Whats the time on your end?
>>
having taken a few moment thought you say “please would love to now how you and my fazer meet” as you pick up the first bit of meat from the platter which you then eat. As you taste the first of the meats your large ear stand straight up, it is the best thing you have ever tasted even better than the oysters back at your enclave. You begin to eat faster as dracnick begins his tale. “ah now that is a story, I remember the day your father first showed up at ivenmoth, back then I was still a line cook, not even a Junior sous chef” he says with a flare of his hand to emphasis his point. You bob your head in agreement almost to lost in the taste of the different meats to really hear what he is saying. “any way I was working the line when the head chef pulls me of the line to run Garbage To the compost behind the house. as the as our Porter had taken ill” you miss the light incredulous look his face again at the memory “So there I am dumping the garbage onto the compost when two guards came a the corner dragging a yinglet between them your father and let me tell you he was hoping made” he pauses as if he is trying to recall the events in greater detail.

1/2
>>
>>1854287
Clearing his thought he continues doing his best impression of your father he can which is actually quit good “let me go! I am ze patriarch of trade, I am here to meet wiz to trade master and to work for ze house!” Dracnick then shift his tone of voice to brass baritone to imatate one of the guard “yeah, yeah, and I am a Indril disguised as a human. Look scav, Ivenmoth is a trade house not a market place you can’t scam your way in the door.” He shifts back to his impression of your father “i all ready told you I am not a trickster, I am an honest one! I will swear it by my ancestors!” Dracnick clears his thought to looking then says “I watched a they through him into the compost and left laughing all the way. I don’t think they even noticed me. Not your father was quit understandable anger” he chuckles a little as he gives his head a small shake “He was muttering to himself about how stupid and mean those humans where and how they would be in big trouble once he talk to the trade master. Having seen the whole thing I called down to him reaching down into the compost to help him out you seem to be having a hard day my friend.” smiles ear to ear at the memory “your father jumped like a cat at the sound of my voice I he did not notice me either. Once I had helped him out of the compost he introduced himself” Dracnick clears his throught again back into his impression “zank you very much for your help I am Qiaww ze patriarch of trade.”

2/3
>>
>>1854292
i replied “well Qiaww I am Dracnick line chef of ivenmoth it is good to meet you. So why are you really trying to get into ivenmoth” I asked him folding my arm and raising an eye brow at him. It took your father a moment to realize I did not believe him. He replied by jumping up onto my arms looking me straight in the eyes and saying “i am here to speak to ze trade master and work for ze trade house on behalf of myself and my enclave, I am ze patriarch of trade for my enclave!, I am not a trickster!”. I laughed long and hard at that any scav that would do that was obviously telling the truth so I said to him “ok, ok I will believe you qiaww calm down but the door guard will never let you in.” you father seemed to deflate a little at that until I said “but I will help you get in you are clearly telling me the truth and I like that you have kishki” so I snuck him in, inside one of the bins I emptied and the rest is history. “and that is how I meet your father qiaww” Dracnick having finished his tale looks back at you anything else you want to know.

As you prepare to ask him about Ivenmoth and what your father did for the house your gut lets out a low groaning you look down at is in surprise. you look stuffed and you feel full, you look back to the platter a little color draining from your face you have only cleared about a third of it off Dracnick of heard your stomach and interparts it as a sign that you want more “my my qiaww you must really be hungry here has what is left of mine” before you can protect you go from having little more than half left remaining to barely having made a dent. Not wanting to run the risk of Dracnick it giving you even MORE food you quickly stutter out “uh te-tell me about Ivenmoth and what my father did for the house.” As Dracnick begins to recount the history of Ivenmoth you stare at the mountain of meats you don’t know if you can eat it all. Starring at it a few seconds longer you take a deep breath and decide to go down with the ship. As you start eating double handfuls thinking to yourself that it will better to get it over with quickly.

3/4
>>
>>1854296
Dracnick to engrossed in retelling the history of Ivenmoth does not even notice.“ and that is how the city was founded over 140 years ago. Today though it is practically governed by the Trade house which enforces law, maintains the roads and building, and putting the homeless to work. This city could not function with out Ivenmoth. Oh I all most forgot the Salia familly has been at the head of the house since its creation handed down from father to son for generations” He punctuates his point by bringing his first down into the palm of his other hand. “now as for what your father did for the house, well a better question is what didn’t he do. After that first meeting we had and I snuck him into the house he had his meeting with Salia and must of impressed him. As he was hired as a part time trade inspector, at first that is from there he also took on the duty's of diplomat to the local yinglet enclave, even managed to make some sells for himself. Ah and from time to time he would taste test for me. Yes your father really was a jack of all trades he did quite well for himself.” his face darkens a bit “i will truly miss him he was a very good friend of mine you know. Even help me perfect the dish that helped me move up the ranks in the kitchen but enough about me and your father” he says his face brightening again. So between moth fulls of food you tell him the whole story, well most of it. From how your faher’s will set you on this quest to your discovery that his contact was Ivenmoth. When you finish he seems deep in thought about your tell “hmm well if there is anything I can do you help you on your journey don’t hesitate to as you are the son of Qiaww that makes you a friend of mine.” as he says that you finish the pattter of meat you did it your not sure how but you did. Before you or Dracnick can say anything one of kitchen staff run over and whisper something in Dracnick’s ear “ad! I am sorry Qiaww I must go something urgent has come up” and with surprising speed he bounds to the kitchen leaving you with your thought and a overindulged stomach. Which draws your attention with an angery growl. You don’t even have to look down. You are gravid you look like a female that is over flowing with life. Your gut sticks out and hangs in front of like a heavy pregnant female. You sit in disbelief that you where able to eat it all. You feel beyond stuffed. You start to massage your gut which make it feel a slightly better, you take some comfort in the fact that the meats where very taste. as you massage your belly you ponder your next move.

>> you could try explore more of the house and find the trade master

>> you could go looking for that scientist you heard the two humans talking about

>>you could sit awhile longer and massage to aching stomach

>> you could just leave and go find your companion Scunko and come back tomorrow.

>> other
>>
>>1854143
late very late
>>
>>1854299
>sit awhile longer and massage to aching stomach
>try explore more of the house and find the trade master
If all goes well I wonder what we will get from this. Will we start off as a part time trade inspector like our dad? We can't go back to our enclave right now so I don't know how effective of a diplomat we can be for it.
>>
>>1854815
give me a d100+9 and then a d100+12
>>
Rolled 31 + 9 (1d100 + 9)

>>1855109
>>
Rolled 23 + 12 (1d100 + 12)

>>1855109
>>
>>1855146
>>1855151
Bloody hell
>>
you decide that before you can even think about doing anything else you need to give your gut some love and care. You shift so that your stomach rest on the bench rather than letting it hanging, as you do this you lean forward a little to try and relive some of the pressure, You feel your overtax belly spread out ever so slightly. The coolness of bench helps sooth your stomach a little. As you continue to massage your belly pressing into it lightly making small circles hoping to help it settle. You really are in awe of just how much you’ve Eaten. Thinking about it you guess you must have eaten enough food to feed 3 humans at leased. It slopes out in front of you making a shape similer to a cross between and oval and a circle. Gone is your slender chest replaced with what you can only liken to a pregnant female close to birth, except your stomach is a densely packed ball of food. You realize that you really do look heavy pregnant. You blush profusely pushing the thought from you mind, as you focusing instead on calming you arching belly. You spend an hour in this way in awe of your belly. Sadly and much to your Chagrin all that love an attain didn’t seem to help at all in fact your stomach feels more or less the same. Deciding it is time to move on and hopefully meet with the trade master you move to get up and explore the rest of Ivenmoth.

1/2
>>
>>1856515
As you do you nearly fall on your face the new weigh in your stomach has thrown your balance completely off. But you manage to catch yourself on the bench. Giving self moment to a just to all the new weight on you, you feel your legs wobbling as you stand there supporting your belly with both hands like you would to carry a bag of potato. You once again are amazed a just how much you eat, you also realize you won’t be doing any strenuous exercises for some time. Having taken a few minutes to adjust yourself carefully waddle your way back to the main hall supporting your gut the whole way. As you renter the main hall you drink it the scene the main hall is truly massive the height of it stretches from the ground floor to the open top of Ivenmoth the opening creates a lake of light that pools in the center of the huge room. At the back of the room is a path carved in to the rock of the walls, every few levels there are torched casting light on the path that snakes through the shadows casted from the upper levels. Off to the side of the path is a wooden lift. Leading up to an opening opening to the outside. Then of course is the ground floor other than the dinning hall it is dominated by a big building with a banner with the outline of the beetle on it. Before you even begin to wonder where to explore first a voice calls out to you “hey scav what are you doing in here, huh?” you turn to see the voice belongs to a guard who is eyeing you and your belly suspiciously. You don’t have much time to respond you could.

>> you could pretend to be your father he as not one except Dracnick know you are not.

>>you could say you are here on official enclave business.

>> you could try to run away from the guard and lose him in the house.

>> other.

2/2
>>
>>1856521
>say you are here on official enclave business.
>>
>>1856559
give me a d100+15
>>
Rolled 82 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>1856568
>>
>>1856576

all right what do you say?
>>
There really needs to be more people on this quest for it to survive. Any ideas to get some over here?
>>
>>1856644

patience, is what i am backing on. i am hoping over time lurkers will join in.
>>
>>1856644
because this quest got abandoned by its original OP people are probably skeptical of my commit to run this quest. as i just picked up the torch and ran with it because i really like the source comic.
>>
>>1856644

really though i am in this for the long run and hopefully over time people will just join in.

ok going to start writing will post tomorrow night.
>>
>>1856655
I have to read the comic at some point. I haven't been able to yet.
>>
>>1856672
i personally really like it. its got a rich universe. even though it is still relatively new in as web comics go.
>>
Good evening all i will be doing small updates this week i have an important test in my Physics 2 class. i am planing to focus my time on that but i also want to keep doing this. so small updates this week.
>>
>>1856559

Clearing your throat as you a just yourself into a dignified stance though your gut does you no favors. “sir I am hear on official enclave business on behalf of Qaiww ze patriarch of trade. To meet wiz trade master Salia. So zat is what I am doing here” you say with a tone authority that your father would be proud of. At the mention of your fathers name the guard stiffens quickly, replying, voice now full of respectful “my deepest apologies Mr. Qaiww did not send word that he would be sending a representative on his behave. you will find the Trade Master in the building over there.” he points to the building sporting the beetle banner. Looking back to him you say “zank you” with that you turn and begin to waddle to the building the guard pointed to. You are finally going to meet Salia the man your father work for and you are just now realizing you have no idea what your going to say to him.

>> Tell him the whole story after all honest is the best policy, right?

>> Tell him that you are your fathers replacement.

>> other.
>>
>>1859414
>Tell him the whole story
I have no idea what the original goal was when we first agreed to find our dead dads contacts. Whether it was to continue were he left off or get something out of it to start our own thing wasn't really discussed.
>>
sorry to anyone who was still wanting more of this quest but this test has become critical for me so i have to give up running this quest. sorry but its over.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.