[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon Ball Tuffle Quest Z #69

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 43

File: KamehamehaZ.jpg (346KB, 800x1007px) Image search: [Google]
KamehamehaZ.jpg
346KB, 800x1007px
Archive:

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Tuffle%20Quest

>You are Maple Son-Mahogany, one of two young Tuffle twins thrown at Earth starting in early Dragon Ball by your "father," Dr. Raichi

>"Canon" had already taken a sharp turn from the "norm" when you began, and through your actions, choices, and dialogue, took even further turns from the "norm," and will probably continue to do so

>Stats and dice mechanics are used, and can be explained again as needed

>Let's all try to have some fun, ok?

And a pastebin: https://pastebin.com/DyHHgCYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO_Lpb2f6d4

Last time, on Dragon Ball Tuffle Quest Z! With Lapis and Lazuli heading into the Time Chamber, you get troubling news on dangerous foes missing from Hell, then try to prepare for it with Baba, seeing that Dr. Raichi may come to Earth sooner than you thought. You take time to deal with some personal struggles before seeing 19 restored with Bulma’s help, taking her to see Ozotto and learning the dark truth behind him sparing her. Ozotto’s Tournament draws ever-closer with the arrival of Tarble and Kuriza on Earth... but as preparations are made, a certain other pair of twins have been doing some training of their own...
>>
File: Olmec (1).jpg (40KB, 620x472px) Image search: [Google]
Olmec (1).jpg
40KB, 620x472px
Let's rock!
>>
File: 2.gif (222KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
222KB, 960x560px
>>1818419
“Gohaaaaan.” you grumble out, flying by him. “Come ooooon, we gotta see who’s stronger soon! I wanna see how tough you got!”

“And we will when mom gets back.” he sighs out, moving just above the treetops as he flies.

You can’t help but pout at him. He’s been putting this off time and time again, excuse after excuse on why he won’t spar with you. Ah, but he does have a point this time. Well, your mind quickly drifts towards other things. “Why aren’t we talkin’ with big you then?”

“You were asking him questions almost nonstop, Peppa. What else would you want to ask him about?”

>A. Who was the strongest!
>B. About some moves he and his friends know!
>C. What I’m like in the future!
>D. Why he doesn’t make a time pair ‘a ducks meeting you here! And they’d be all, quack, pchew, boom, kesplesh, woop, bam, quack-quack!
>E. Something else?
>>
>>1818429

Who can learn kaioken?
Peppa Kayo-can!

>D. Why he doesn’t make a time pair ‘a ducks meeting you here! And they’d be all, quack, pchew, boom, kesplesh, woop, bam, quack-quack!
>E. Something else?
Mom vs Dad who'd win?
>>
>>1818429
>E. Something else?

If he's from the future, then why doesn't he know the answers to all of my questions already?
>>
>>1818429
>A. Who was the strongest!
>>
>>1818440
this
>>
File: Crono-WAT.jpg (126KB, 512x624px) Image search: [Google]
Crono-WAT.jpg
126KB, 512x624px
>>1818429
“Like who’s the strongest! And some moves him and his friends know! Does he have the kay-o-can like mom and dad and you and me? Ooh, ooh, and what I’m like in the future!” you’re about to keep this going for a good while.

Gohan interrupts you. “He... tried to answer some of those already. He said we were some of the strongest fighters in the future.”

You nod. “Yeah but which of us? Is it future me, or him?”

“...Honestly I wouldn’t be all that surprised if you’re the stronger one.” your brother replies. “And... from how he reacted, I think future you is a lot like you are now. Just... you know, older.” He makes that sound just as much like it’s a good thing as it is a bad thing. “Also, it’s Kaio-ken.”

“Yeah, that! ...Hey, how come if he’s from the future, he doesn’t know all the questions I’m gonna ask before I ask them?”

Gohan looks forward. “When he came back, he split the timeline. The more things go along, the more they’re going to appear different. And... well, hopefully, for the better.”

That’s starting to stick in your noggin'. But wait, time travel... “Gohan, why doesn’t you and him being here together cause a time pair a’ ducks to happen? I wanna meet the ducks! And they’d be all, quack, pchew, boom, kesplesh, woop, bam, quack-quack!” You wave your arms, legs, and tail for emphasis.

Your brother looks at you like you’ve lost your mind again. You look back at him sincerely. You wanna see those time ducks. “...Ah, wait. No, like I said before, he won’t make a paradox because our timelines have diverged. Like... as much as the you in the future is still ‘you,’ sis, she’s also been through different things. Just like Trunks’ brother is different from me and him.”

“Aww... so no ducks... wait, does that mean I have TWO brothers now? Wait, no, three! WAIT, NO, FOUR!” you shout out excitedly.

Gohan just sighs again... but as the two of you fly, you spot a girl in a tree over a rushing stream, trying to grab an apple. That... doesn’t look safe, if she can’t fly.

>A. Fly slower and keep watch, just in case
>B. HEY, THAT’S DANGEROUS!
>C. Eh, she’ll be fine
>D. Something else?
>>
>>1818557
>D. Raioken, grab the apple and hand it to her.

"Don't stumble into the stream m'am!"

She could bump her head, if not for us she'd be dead. We'd have to pick her up and put her back on solid ground...
>>
>>1818583
Seconding.
>>
>>1818583
This.
>>
Rolled 3, 8, 15, 17, 11 = 54 (5d20)

All righty, roll me 1d20, best of five. DC is 9.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>1818664
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>1818664
So nobody angered any goatly gods this tine, right?
>>
>>1818674
I apparently did.

Fug.
>>
>>1818677
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>1818664
Don't worry guys, I'll fix it!
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>1818664
I'll make up for it, I promise!
>>
>>1818750
Hah! Told you!
>>
>>1818750
Well shit that actually got turned around.

Well done son
>>
>>1818758
Liam has been satiated.

Nobody's going to miss Shin, right?
>>
File: 1490323270471.png (226KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490323270471.png
226KB, 1024x1024px
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>1818664
>>
>>1818671
>>1818674
>>1818683
>>1818750
>>1818790
Very interesting rolls. And, you passed! Writing...
>>
File: LimeS12.png (275KB, 479x357px) Image search: [Google]
LimeS12.png
275KB, 479x357px
>>1818557
That’s definitely dangerous. You build up Ki and shout out “RAIO-KEN!”

Gohan tries to stop you. “Peppa, no, not like-!”

“PEPPA YES!” You bolt down to the girl and grab the apple for her, hanging upside down on the branch with your tail, telling her in a scolding tone, “Don’t stumble into the stream m-”

“AAAAAA!” she shrieks out, trying to move back. The branch snaps under the combination of her sudden jerking movement and your weight on it, and she’s about to fall. But, thinking fast, you grab her and bring her over to the ground, away from the rushing stream. The girl pants softly, as if her life just flashed before her eyes.

You hold out the apple for her. “Like I said, it’d be bad if you fell in there. You could bonk your head and it’d really hurt and you’d be underwater and you could end up in lots of trouble.”

She looks you over for a moment, and you take the same moment to look her over. Brownish hair with a bit of a red tint, not like your mom’s or brother’s, but enough that it’s noticeable, in pigtails like Videl's. She’s not much older than you, probably around 8 or so, dressed in red overalls and a yellow shirt. She hesitantly takes the apple from you. “...Thanks, but I could’ve gotten it myself.”

>A. Nuh-uh
>B. But that’d be dangerous!
>C. What’s your name?
>D. Why you going out here just for an apple?
>E. Something else?
>>
>>1818819
Pose and introduce ourselves

>C.

>D.

>E. "I like your pigtails..."
>>
>>1818829
This for sure.
>>
>>1818829
Oh god yes.
>>
>>1818829
Have to support
>>
File: Lime-eh.png (419KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
Lime-eh.png
419KB, 480x358px
Rolled 18, 20, 16, 6, 19 = 79 (5d20)

>>1818819
You grin at her with excitement. “What’s your name, miss?”

She looks at you cautiously before taking a bite of the apple. “L-Lime... wait, you... you look kinda familiar...” She moves a little closer, squinting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoC_zb24oXw

“Hoho, well, I guess that can’t be helped...” You spin around like mom does sometimes, using juuuust a bit of Wind magic for dramatic effect. “I am the tuffest kid in the world, Junior World Martial Arts Champion, daughter of Maple and Goku...” You cross your arms, spreading your legs a bit as you boast, then raise your finger to the sky, “And one day, the strongest under the heavens: Son Peppa!”

Lime is... slightly dumbfounded by your display. But your words start to click in her head. “Wait, yeah! You were one of the kids at the Tournament! I remember grandpa talking about you and your parents.”

Her grandpa knows your mom and dad? Well huh. “Say, why you going all the way out here for an apple anyway?”

She frowns at you, taking another bite. “...It’s personal.”

“Why?”

“Because it is.” she grumbles out.

“Why?”

She refuses to answer and takes another bite. She’s catching on to your tricks. “What are you doing out here anyway?”

“I’m with my brother, we’re gonna get groceries for mom tonight.” you tell her, swaying back and forth, letting your tail move around freely. “I like your pigtails...”

That seems to get her to lighten up just a bit. “Really?”

“Yeah, they’re cute! One of my best friends has some like them.” you tell her with a wide grin.

>A. Who’s your grandpa anyway?
>B. Well, gotta get going, take care, Lime!
>C. Youuuu want me to help you get home? I can move really REALLY fast!
>D. Something else?
>>
>>1818929
>C.
>>
>>1818929
>>C. Youuuu want me to help you get home? I can move really REALLY fast!
>>
>>1818929
>C.
>>
File: Lime-wink.jpg (17KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Lime-wink.jpg
17KB, 210x240px
>>1818929
You start to float up into the air, floating closer to Lime. “Yoooou... want me to help you get home? I can move really, really fast!”

She gulps down her most recent bite of the apple in her hands, hesitant to reply. “...Don’t go too fast, okay. No surprising me like you did earlier.”

“Okay! Hop on!” you tell her, wrapping your tail around your waist. She grabs on to your clothes and you fly up, finally noticing your brother was hovering above the two of you the whole time.

“Making more friends, huh, sis?” Gohan asks, tilting his head.

“This is Lime! She’s nice! Where do you live, again?”

She points towards a town a short distance away. “Over there. Chazke Village. Don’t... don’t drop me.”

“LEEEET’S GO!” you shout out, flying off not quite at top speed, but quick enough that you feel the wind rushing in your hair. Gohan flies with you, curious about this new girl. As you approach, you notice a large dome nearby. And... the town itself is kinda empty.

As you touch down, you try to tell Lime that you’re here... but she seems to still be clinging on for dear life. “F-flying... too fast... ah... haha...”

Your brother turns his head, scanning the area. “You... sure this is your place?”

That seems to wake her up. “You callin’ me a liar?”

“Then where is everybody?” your brother asks next.

“They all ran away because of that mean butthead mayor.” she grumbles, finally letting go of you. “They think that big stupid dome is gonna save them, but-”

There’s the sound of crashing glass in the distance. You and your brother sense some people at a little store, and spot a small van next to it. One of the people actually seems pretty tough. “...I thought you said they all ran away.” Gohan comments to Lime, squinting at her suspiciously.

“Let me handle this...” she grunts, stomping her feet angrily as she walks towards the store.

>A. Follow and watch, Peppa, follow and watch
>B. Shout out to whoever is there and ask if they’re a ghost
>C. Bolt in ahead of Lime and see who’s in there. Could be NEW FRIENDS!
>D. Something else?
>>
>>1819079
>>A. Follow and watch, Peppa, follow and watch
What would dad say?
>"Remember Peppa, all you can eat means 'ALL' you can eat!"
Yeah.
>>
>>1819104
Haha, this. We should have done this sooner.
>>
>>1819079
>A.
>>
File: Mr.LaoS9.png (291KB, 480x357px) Image search: [Google]
Mr.LaoS9.png
291KB, 480x357px
>>1819079
You walk along slowly behind her. Walk and watch, see what she’s planning, maybe help her again if she needs it. Your brother eyes her suspiciously still, crossing his arms. “Something’s fishy.”

“But the stream was back that way.” you tell him.

He hangs his head. “Not like that, sis.”

And then you hear Lime shouting out. “AAAAHHH! THE MONSTER! HE’S BACK! HE’S BAAAACK! OZOTTO’S GONNA EAT US ALL!”

You and Gohan immediately take defensive stances, trying to sense for him. Strange... he’s not anywhere nearby, but Lime keeps shouting that he’s here. You then see two men running out of the store in a panic. “You’ll regret not helping us, old man!” one shouts, a taller person in cowboy gear, with his shorter, chubbier partner tripping over himself as he tries to leave. You see them get in their car and bolt out of the town as you and Gohan finally get to the store yourselves.

“Lime. Where is Ozotto, exactly?” a kinder voice asks the girl.

“Ah, uhhh... eheh! Sorry grandpa...”

“Lying like that is going to get you in trouble.” the old man scolds, spotting you and your brother out of the corner of his eye. “Mm? And who might... wait, these two...”

You wave. “Hello mister! I saved Lime from falling into a stream when she was trying to get an apple!”

She gasps and grumbles at you, trying to hide her apple. “Peppa!”

“Ah yes... you two are their kids.” the man comments aloud, glancing at Lime again. “Mmn. We also had a talk about you doing something dangerous on your own, didn’t we?”

She hangs her head. “But you don’t have a lot of supplies left...”

“Uh, mister, who are you?” Gohan asks.

“You may call me Lao. Back in the day I was quite the fighter, I even participated in the World Martial Arts Tournament back in the day. Though, compared to Maple and Goku, I’m nothing special.” he says humbly.

(cont.)
>>
File: Lime_Lao.jpg (89KB, 1253x706px) Image search: [Google]
Lime_Lao.jpg
89KB, 1253x706px
>>1819186
“Whaaaaa?” you exclaim, your eyes widening. Wow, he did know your mom and dad! Kinda! Huh, what would dad say about this. You place your fingers on your head, trying to think. Hmm... your mind goes back to the Time Chamber, after you and dad got done mastering staying Super Saiyan.

‘Remember Peppa, all you can eat means ALL you can eat! Just be sure to thank them afterwards, it’s polite, and your mom says it’s good to be polite.’

Heh, yeah. Oh, you see your brother bowing. Polite! Right! You bow too as your brother says, “It’s nice to meet you, Mr. Lao. Sorry for intruding like this.”

“Not at all, young one. What brings the two of you here?”

“I was dropping off Lime!” you tell him, waving to her. She seems a little embarrassed, backing up to the counter.

Your brother notices the broken jar on the floor, then looks around. “Ah, also mom wanted us to get some spices and stuff for dinner tonight. Are you selling, Mr. Lao?”

He nods. “That I am.”

Gohan approaches him. “Great! Er... and what exactly was going on there, if you don’t mind?”

“Why was Lime shouting about Ozotto?” you ask.

Mr. Lao sighs. “The mayor’s convinced the townsfolk that the only way to save themselves from Ozotto’s threat is by entering into a big sheltered building. They’re only fooling themselves.”

“Well yeah.” you comment. “Mom and dad and Miss Chuu Lee and everyone are gonna kick his butt!”

>DRAGON BALL TUFFLE QUEST Z #69... Paused.
>Twitter account is @KatoQm, will have status updates there
>Got some questions for the QM? Characters? Suggestions? Throw them at ask.fm/QMKato and I'll try to answer them as best I can

And that's all for tonight, folks. We’ll be continuing tomorrow starting ~5:30 pm PST. I’ll be around for a while for questions and such. Did y’all have fun?
>>
>>1819187
Oh huh, we did see him before.

We really should have played as Peppa sooner, it's fun. Good times, Kato. See you tomorrow.
>>
While he may not be super powered like the others, any of you think Mr. Lao here may have some tricks that could be learned? Mostly out of respect for an old fighter from these two, but hey, you never know.
>>
>>1819712
We should introduce him to Chuu Lee's grandpa.
>>
Wait so does Peppa like girls or something?
>>
>>1819869
Eh. It's too young to tell now but for the sake of the pun...

Peppa is pansexual
>>
File: Lime-sad.png (275KB, 479x356px) Image search: [Google]
Lime-sad.png
275KB, 479x356px
>>1819200
Glad to hear!

>>1819712
>>1819732
A very good point.

>>1819869
>>1820163
Definitely too young. Wait some time, anon.

I should have seen that pun coming...

Anyway, we're back!

>>1819187
Your brother helps Mr. Lao clean up the mess the two people made earlier as he explains a bit about the town. Apparently, it was previously visited by another monster, some kind of giant green insect man who gobbled up the townsfolk... including Lime’s parents. But the monster seems to have been slain right about when Ozotto showed up... curious, curious.

“...You miss ‘em, huh?” you ask her quietly.

Lime nods. “But... but then the mayor went and made that big, stupid dome and tricked everyone into going in there. Saying they’d be safe and sound... it’s all a big, fat lie.”

“Well, yeah.” your brother interrupts. “I bet it doesn’t even have shielding. It just seems like an average, if slightly larger than normal, stadium.”

“Well they’ve been trying to force grandpa out of town because of it!” Lime speaks up.

“And as I’ve said before, I am perfectly capable of keeping them away.” He looks at you and Gohan, smiling. “I have faith that we will make it through this.”

>A. I could go down there and try and smash it up to show them!
>B. Bet mom and dad could help you get your parents back after they kick Ozotto’s butt, Lime
>C. Mr. Lao, if you used to fight, could you show us some stuff? Mom’s always encouraging us to learn more from people when we can
>D. Something else?
>>
>>1821479
>C. Mr. Lao, if you used to fight, could you show us some stuff? Mom’s always encouraging us to learn more from people when we can
"Quivering x-change."

>D. Something else?
Ooh? A stadium? We can show everyone their safe all at once and even put on a show!
>>
>>1821479
>A&C
>>
>>1821693
This
>>
File: MrLao-n.png (293KB, 618x347px) Image search: [Google]
MrLao-n.png
293KB, 618x347px
>>1821479
“I could go down there and smash it up to show them! If I can do it, betcha Ozotto can too!”

“Peppa, no.” your brother grumbles at you.

“Peppa, yes?”

“Sis, it’s not nice to go out there and smash something up just because they’re trying to trick people.” Gohan scolds. “You could end up hurting someone.”

You sink back a bit, sighing. Lime seems to be on your side in this, though. “Well, if he’s tricking so many people like that, somebody has to do something.”

Mr. Lao rubs his chin. “Mm. But the boy has a point. Simple violence against them is not the path.”

“But grandpa, you used to fight all the time! You’re strong and can kick all their butts at once!” Lime protests.

“But the path of a martial artist is one of self-improvement.” he retorts. “Simply dominating others through brute force is not the way to improve one’s self. Time and time again, Gohan, Peppa, your parents have tried to defend our precious planet from those who would seek to harm it, haven’t they?”

You want to protest... but he’s got a point. Mom and dad might not approve. You balance yourself on your tail. “Sorry Mr. Lao.” Placing your arms behind your head, you think for a moment. “Saaaay... well, you are a fighter like mom and dad, could you show us stuff? Mom’s always been encouraging us to learn from others.”

Mr. Lao seems to get an idea. “Perhaps I could, if you are willing to learn from a retired old man like me.”

“Grandpa Roshi is way older than you, and he was the first one mom and dad let us train under! I bet you’ve got lots of stuff you can show us!” you shout out excitedly.

“Very well. Gohan, would you like to participate too?”

He scratches his head. “Well... I guess we have some time before we need to go home, sure!”

Mr. Lao brings the two of you out back, Lime coming with you to watch. You see a big bundle of firewood and an axe. “A little bit of strength and concentration training. I’d like for you two to chop up some of this firewood. Think you can do that?” he asks as he brings some over to you and your brother, forming two piles.

>A. Toss yours up in the air and chop it all up!
>B. Rip them in half!
>C. Try using some wind magic to chop them up
>D. Wait for instructions, Peppa
>E. Something else?
>>
>>1821903
>Karate chop!
>>
>>1821903
>A.
>>
>>1821931
Try
>D
then when it fails,
>>1821931
^this
>>
>>1821903
>D. Wait for instructions, Peppa
>>
File: Lime_and_Mr._Lao.png (308KB, 479x358px) Image search: [Google]
Lime_and_Mr._Lao.png
308KB, 479x358px
>>1821903
You nearly jolt at the logs, but stop yourself. Right. Training. Iiiiinstructions. You look to Mr. Lao... who hands you and your brother each an axe. “Finish up the piles before you, one at a time.”

“Okay.” Gohan responds, carefully placing the first log down on a stump, then making a quick chop with the axe, the blade going through the log like a hot knife through butter. Lime looks at him in mild amazement, Mr. Lao equally impressed. The split pieces fall down on either side of the stump as Gohan gets another ready.

“Okay, I can do this...” You prepare a log yourself, and like Mr. Lao instructed, go at them one at a time. Though you’re able to chop them fairly easily, Gohan finishes his pile before you do yours, turning back at Mr. Lao once you’re all done. “How’d we do, Mr. Lao?”

“Extremely remarkable. It’d take me twice the time to finish that as quickly as you two did.” he says in praise. “Though... Gohan, you seem a bit more familiar with bladed tools.”

“Mom taught me how to use a sword.” your brother responds.

“Mm, so she did.” he glances at you next. “Do you have a specialty, Peppa?”

You extend the Practice Power Pole you have strapped to your back and smile. “Yep! Dad taught me how to use it!”

“I see...” He walks over and inspects the chopped logs. “Though you two are quite young, you both are definitely skilled, years beyond any child your ages.”

You and your brother grin at each other. “Thanks, Mr. Lao!”

“However, you both are still quite young.” he continues. “You were able to hold yourself back, Peppa, but I can tell you like to act first and do things fast. I appreciate you holding yourself back to listen to instructions. Try to work more on it, and be aware of your surroundings. I am sure you will go far.” He next looks at your brother. “And I see a competetive spirit inside you, Gohan, but one you try to keep hidden. You were quick to finish before your sister. Why is that?”

He rubs the back of his neck bashfully. “Well... I don’t know. I guess... I want to set a good example more than just compete...”

Mr. Lao nods. “I see, I see... you wish to improve yourself, but you worry about others making mistakes. So you try to improve quickly, so you know where people need help when they ‘catch up.’ Am I correct?”

Your brother’s a little dumbfounded. “Ah... y-yeah... I guess so... is that bad?”

“You are already trying to improve upon it, just as your sister is trying to improve upon her more impulsive tendencies. You both still have many years ahead of you, and far more time than I ever did to improve.” Lao sits down on the stump. “What other reasons do you two train for?”

“Well, to protect my friends from bad guys, like Majin Ozotto.” Gohan replies.

>A. I wanna get stronger and fight strong people!
>B. I wanna keep mean guys from hurting people I care about!
>C. It’s fun!
>D. Something else?
>>
>>1822191
>>C. It’s fun!
>B. I wanna keep mean guys from hurting people I care about!
>>
>>1822191
>A, B, & C.
We do want to protect people, want to keep things like Vegeta attacking mom from happening, but fighting and testing ourself, self improvement, is also lots of fun. We wanna get stronger like dad does.
>>
>>1822191
>>B. I wanna keep mean guys from hurting people I care about!
>>
File: yeys.jpg (32KB, 480x393px) Image search: [Google]
yeys.jpg
32KB, 480x393px
Rolled 5, 5, 20, 15, 7 = 52 (5d20)

>>1822191
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTbGPxYuzKo

You cross your arms, thinking this over. “Well, like... I dunno, it’s fun! I like getting stronger, I like facing tough challenges, fighting strong people, but I also wanna keep protecting the people I care about. There are bad guys out there that wanna hurt people, and... well, if they try to hurt my friends and family, I wanna be strong enough to stop them.” You then grin. “That doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy getting stronger, improving myself, and facing new challenges, right?”

Mr. Lao smiles at you both, giving you and your brother a pat on your heads. “I see your hearts are in the right place. I’m glad those two are raising you both well.”

“Thanks, Mr. Lao!” you say cheerfully, skipping around in excitement.

“Hmm... consider this as some training, then.” he continues, gathering up some of the chopped firewood. “If you still wish to confront the one responsible for that testament to a false sense of security, do not confront them physically. Use your minds.”

“Think it over, outsmart them?” your brother questions.

He chuckles. “Strong and sharp. You could learn a bit from them, Lime. It’s better than telling fibs.”

“Grandpa...”

You, Gohan, and Lime relax for a bit under a tree, Lime finishing up the apple you helped her retrieve. “Um... thanks, again.” she tells you quietly. “You did keep me from falling...”

“It waaaas dangerous.” you mention to her. “I bet your grandpa wouldn’t be too happy if you hurt yourself.”

“It’s just... with supplies getting so low, people all too scared to stay or piling inside that stupid shelter, grandpa doesn’t have a lot left that he can really spare.” she says in a melancholic, hushed tone. “Don’t wanna make him use up more than he needs...”

“...Do you have any friends here, Lime?” Gohan asks.

“Most moved away with their parents, except for the ones who went to the shelter or... the monster got them.” she sighs out, her face wincing slightly. “Uh... what about you two? What friends do you have?”

“Well, we’ve got friends through our families, friends from school, and our cousin Izzy...” Gohan starts.

“...Who’s your best friend, then?” Lime asks him.

“Ah, that’d be Mrs. Bulma and Mr. Yamcha’s daughter, Pantea. We play a lot together, and Peppa and I are usually at her house after school. She’s really good with computers, and, uhh... ooh, we play lots of videogames.”

Lime... she makes a kinda funny face at your brother. “What about you, Peppa?”

>A. Videl! She’s so cool and strong and tough! And she has cute pigtails like you!
>B. Uhhhh, I guess Pantea too! She’s super smart!
>C. Izzy! She’s a princess, you know
>D. Girl at our school named Cocoa, she’s really nice, and she can sing, and she likes playing tanks with me!
>E. Chuu Lee! Mom trained her when she was young, and now she’s World Champ like me!
>F. Something else?
>>
>>1822514
>>A. Videl! She’s so cool and strong and tough! And she has cute pigtails like you!
>>B. Uhhhh, I guess Pantea too! She’s super smart!
>>C. Izzy! She’s a princess, you know
>>D. Girl at our school named Cocoa, she’s really nice, and she can sing, and she likes playing tanks with me!
>>E. Chuu Lee! Mom trained her when she was young, and now she’s World Champ like me!
We will sing the praises of our comrades till the heavens themselves open up.
>>
>>1822514
>A & D.
Is that Cocoa who I think it is?
>>
>>1822529
this
>>
File: hld.png (60KB, 216x525px) Image search: [Google]
hld.png
60KB, 216x525px
>>1822514
Ooooh you’ve got so many friends! “Weeeeell... there’s Videl, and she’s so cool, and strong, and tough, and she’s got cute pigtails like you do!”

Lime’s expression brightens a bit. “Yeah?”

“Yeah! She’s a bit older than us. She’s trained by her dad Mark, and by Miss Chuu lee. Ooh, ooh, Miss Chuu Lee is a good friend too! She trains me and Gohan sometimes, and she’s a World Champion, just like me, and mom, and dad! Oh, and Pantea was the Junior Champ before me. She’s suuuuuper smart, and she likes computers and robots and stuff!” You jump up, waving your arms in the air excitedly. “Ooh, ooh, and our cousin Izzy is a princess!”

“R-really?” Lime asks in surprise.

“Yeah, her mom is a princess too, and her dad is the Ox King! She goes to school with me and Gohan. She’s a little older than me and Gohan... well, was, but then we got older!”

“Wait wha-”

“She likes playing tanks with me and some other kids at our school! Like... oh, how could I forget?! Cocoa, she’s one of my best friends at school. She’s really nice and she can sing!”

“You sure to seem to have a lot of friends, Peppa.” Lime comments aloud.

“She tries to make friends with everyone. And I mean everyone.” your brother tells her.

“But they don’t like it much when I ask a lot of questions...” Wait. An idea! “Gohan, Lime, I’ve got it!”

“Got what, Peppa?” the girl asks.

“How we can get them to spill the beans on that big dumb dome!” You turn around, hands on your hips as you grin confidently. “Imma ask ‘em... ‘why?’”

Gohan and Lime look to you with curiosity at first... and then dread comes across their faces as they realize what you’re proposing. This is a genius plan, it can’t fail!

>Got some questions for the QM? Characters? Suggestions? Throw them at ask.fm/QMKato and I'll try to answer them as best I can

And that's all for tonight, folks. We’ll be continuing tomorrow starting ~5:30 pm PST. I’ll be around for a while for questions and such. Did y’all have fun?
>>
>>1822660
So it is her, neat! And oh Christ we're going to annoy that guy into submission. Peppa is dangerous.

Good times, Kato. See you tomorrow.
>>
>>1822660
Great thread Kato, can't believe I forgot about Lao.
>>
>>1822660
Is Korinto still around? Lao and him might make good friends.

Lime could even apprentice with Chuu Lee.
>>
File: Lime-p.png (266KB, 479x356px) Image search: [Google]
Lime-p.png
266KB, 479x356px
>>1822678
>>1823338
Glad to hear, and glad y'all remember him.

>>1824019
Chuu Lee might not be interested in becoming a fighter. We'll see.

Anyway, sorry about that delay, hit some traffic. We're back!

>>1822660
“Are you sure this is going to work, sis?” Gohan questions critically.

“It’s worked before. Just watch me.” you reply confidently, marching through the woods.

“What if you cause some trouble?”

You spot the dome in the distance. “I’m not starting trouble. I just got some questions.”

“Your questions could cause trouble.” he states.

“Well I’m NOT starting it.”

“Lime, please, tell her she can’t do this.” your brother asks the other girl.

“At this point I just wanna see how this goes.” she responds.

Gohan groans in frustration. “Don’t encourage her...”

It’s too late. You finally come out of the woods, spotting large crowds gathered around the big domed shelter, even a couple airlines loading them off. You take a glance at it, and you get curious... does it really have the ability to hold that many people? You’d have to pack everyone in there pretty tight. Well, just one more question to ask...

>A. There’s a podium with somebody important-looking on it, start your questions with them!
>B. Just start asking the crowd why they’re here
>C. Try to sneak by and see if you can get inside
>D. Something else?
>>
>>1824942
>D. Use smarts! Ask at the crowd like you don't know anything, then ask the podium guy if is in charge and knows stuff. If they can't help zoom inside fast so no one sees.
>>
>>1824999
Supporting
>>
>>1824942
>A. There’s a podium with somebody important-looking on it, start your questions with them!
>>
File: Borbonne-t.png (723KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Borbonne-t.png
723KB, 1024x768px
>>1824942
Okay, time to put the plan into action! You skip along towards the crowd, telling Lime and Gohan to stay where they are and watch. You approach some of the people crowding around the dome, asking, “What’re you all doing?”

A gator person with several suitcases looks at you. “Huh? Hey, kid, you need to find your family if you want to get in there. You don’t want to be left behind when those doors shut.”

“Why?”

“Why? Well because that Ozotto monster is gonna go on his rampage soon, and this shelter’s the best bet on making through it. Did you no-”

“Why?”

“We all pitched in to help Mr. Borbonne get this thing paid for.” another person, a young, rich-looking dog lady, tells you. “It’s super secure, we’ll be able to live comfortably.”

“Why?”

“Well, anything that costs this much money is sure to have the best security imaginable.” she adds. “Now run along to your family, little one, you don’t want to-”

“Why?”

A large man in a black suit and top hat points his cane towards the man at the podium. “If you are really so curious, strange little girl, you may ask Mr. Borbonne yourself. I believe that’s him right there.”

You spring over the crowd in a hop and skip to the podium quickly. You recognize a pair of people beneath his elevated podium, the two guys who Lime chased out of Mr. Lao’s shop with her fibbing. The man at the podium... is actually pretty short, barely bigger than your mom, in a fancy suit, hat, and black sunglasses. “That’s right, folks, hurry along now! You don’t want to get locked outside!”

“Why?” you ask him.

He looks down, trying to get a good look at you. “Eh? Who’s this kid? Ah, well, little girl, if you’re here you know why! The monster Ozotto will attack soon, so hurry along to your parents if you don’t want to get left outside!”

“Why?”

“...Listen, kid, it’s much safer in here than out there. Trust me on it.”

“Why?”

The annoyance on his face builds, but he tries to play it cool. “Because we pulled out all the stops for this thing! The building to secure the Earth’s future! This dome is just about impenetrable, able to take a direct hit from a 100 megaton bomb!”

You raise an eyebrow. That... seems like a lot of hot air. Bet it could barely stand a couple Ki blasts. “Why?”

You notice him grip the podium harder. “...Kid, go to your parents, please. My boys here will be more than happy to help you find them.”

“Aww, how noble!” one lady comments as she walks past.

The two men leisurely walk towards you, not really seeing you as much of a threat. “Now come along, little girl, let’s find your parents.”

>A. Why?
>B. My parents aren’t here
>C. Slip past them, afterimage, and get inside!
>D. Something else?
>>
>>1825187
>>C. Slip past them, afterimage, and get inside!
>>
>>1825187
>C. Slip past them, afterimage, and get inside!
>Make it look like you're going to your parents when you do.
>>
>>1825214
Backing
>>
File: ChazkeVillagers6.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ChazkeVillagers6.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>1825187
“Okay.” You motion like you’re going to run back into the crowd... but then leave an afterimage as you dash past the two, faster than anyone there can really tell, only feeling a rush of wind as you move beyond the crowds entering the dome. Inside, you notice there’s this... waiting room of sorts, with a bunch of security terminals. Seems they’re screening the people as they enter. You keep towards the ceiling, hovering above everyone... when suddenly more people come rushing in.

You spot Mr. Borbonne enter through a door behind the place he was standing outside, shouting “CLOSE THE DOORS, WE’RE TOO LATE! CLOSE THEM OR WE’RE ALL DEAD!”

There’s panicking, screaming, people pushing and shoving each other, with... Borbonne literally running over people, leaping through the crowd to safety. Large metal slates slowly move down the entrances.

>A. Try and get outside to see what’s going on
>B. Follow Borbonne
>C. Try and hold one of those doors open
>D. Something else?
>>
>>1825304
>>C. Try and hold one of those doors open
>>
>>1825304
>C
>>
>>1825304
>C. Hold the door.
It's only polite to hold the door for others, after all. Besides, either we show up the dome or get people less likely to kill each other in the ensuing stampede.
>>
>>1825304
>C.
Hero time!
>>
>>1825304
>>1825315
Why hold anything? The shelter is useless just destroy the whole gate area. That way people will only panic generally and not run over each other for false safety. Maybe take out the roof too. Don't make it look like we did it though.
>>
>>1825327
So, force the doors open?
>>
>>1825350
Remove the doors
>>
>>1825362
Break them, whatever. Being subtle about the damage would be nice but this is still Peppa so eh.
>>
>>1825304
https://youtu.be/7FBNFIaLgIA

You dash down to the closing door and grab it, pushing it back up to let people in. Only... well, not only do you very easily push it up and open, you hear very bad creaking and scraping sounds, with a few loud clanging noises following them. You... may have broken the door.

Well, on the plus side, it’s not going back down!

People keep moving past you, many of them saying thanks for keeping the door open... but they’re still flooding through. You dash over to the other one, prying it up and open... and just as easily, that one breaks. Oops.

>A. Find Mr. Borbonne, apologize to him for breaking his doors
>B. Well, head back outside, they’ll realize it soon enough. Plus you gotta see what caused all the commotion
>C. Try and help the people coming in still, they’re all scared and confused!
>D. Something else?
>>
>>1825397
>A. Find Mr. Borbonne, apologize to him for breaking his doors
>>B. Well, head back outside, they’ll realize it soon enough. Plus you gotta see what caused all the commotion
>>
>>1825397
>B. Well, head back outside, they’ll realize it soon enough. Plus you gotta see what caused all the commotion
>>
>>1825397
>B.
>>
>>1825397
>>A. Find Mr. Borbonne, apologize to him for breaking his doors
>>B. Well, head back outside, they’ll realize it soon enough. Plus you gotta see what caused all the commotion
>>
File: DomeInterior.png (620KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DomeInterior.png
620KB, 1024x768px
Rolled 15, 15, 6, 6, 2 = 44 (5d20)

>>1825397
Well, with the doors open, you can just let these people figure out what’s happened themselves. They’ll catch on soon enough. You scoot past some more trying to rush in... and see Lime shouting. “OZOTTO’S COMING, HE’LL BE HERE SOON!”

You cross your arms and float up a bit. “That’s not very nice.”

She notices you, backing away and calling you to her. You fly towards her, pouting a little. “Why you gotta go fibbing again?”

“Well, you didn’t seem like you were making much progress. I wanted to help.”

Gohan rests against a tree, shaking his head. “Your grandpa’s gonna get mad at you...”

You hear shouting in the distance. Well... looks like people have started to figure out what’s going on. “I’m gonna find Borbonne. He’s got some explaining to do.”

You jet back past thr crowds, their growing anger distracting them from you slipping by. You head through where Borbonne headed... and find another, larger slate, with some security cameras focusing on you.

“S-stay back! We need to... prep the rooms for everyone!” a voice shouts at you through the intercom.

People move past you, banging at the slate themselves. “Let us in! You need to help us!”

Through all the shouting and anger... you feel a strange chill travel down your spine. There’s a familiar presence nearby, someone you’ve seen before... it’s like they’re watching you. You can sense... somebody other than your brother outside.

>A. Open it up for them
>B. Your doors are broken!
>C. Try and find who this new person is
>D. Something else?
>>
>>1825507
>C. Try and find who this new person is
>>
>>1825507
>A & B.
Then
>C.
>>
>>1825507
>>C. Try and find who this new person is
>>
File: Bsl.jpg (33KB, 482x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bsl.jpg
33KB, 482x600px
Rolled 11, 6, 5, 17, 5 = 44 (5d20)

>>1825507
You give the slab of metal a knock. “HEY! YOUR DOORS ARE BUSTED!” Your knock... kinda dents it heavily. That gets him scared.

“WAIT, PLEASE, I CAN EXPLAIN!”

“Explain? We need more than an explanation!” one of the people shouts out.

Okay, they can probably handle this. You fly back out, focusing on the familiar presence. Where could they... wait, it’s coming from the top of the dome! You glance in their direction, and they seem to move away. You give chase... and behind the dome, you spot the person. Oh, you’re definitely familiar with them.

“Hmnh. You truly are a thorn in my side. Seems like you always will be.” the red-skinned, silver-haired demon girl comments dismissively.

>A. Defensive stance. She’s up to something
>B. I remember you! I kicked your butt!
>C. Why?
>D. Something else?
>>
>>1825692
>"Where'd the rest of your clothes go?"
>>
>>1825692
>B.
So our enigmatic World Tournament fighter finally shows herself again.
>>
>>1825692
>B
Then
>>1825711
this
>>
>>1825771
Seconded
>>
File: Basilea.jpg (33KB, 560x263px) Image search: [Google]
Basilea.jpg
33KB, 560x263px
>>1825692
https://youtu.be/1xiP3epNeic

“I remember you!” you shout out excitedly.

She grins smugly. “Fitting. Not every day a peasant like you is-”

“I kicked your butt at the Tournament!” you interrupt. “Haha, that was a fun fight.”

Her eye twitches in irritation. “...Is that all you recall of our battle? You little-”

“By the way, where’d your clothes go?” you ask. “Aren’t you cold?”

“...I’m beginning to understand why she hates your mother so much.” the grumbles out. You notice her tail has grabbed something. Looks like a small, black orb with gold trimming crossing through it at the center and through the top. “No matter. I have what I came here for. Now all that’s left is ensuring that moron lives through his confrontation...”

“Whatcha talkin about? And why aren’t you wearing your clothes? You didn’t answer me.”

She clenches her fists and yells at you, “For your information, a Princess of the Demon Realm can choose to wear whatever she wishes to wear! Not like a mortal peasant like yourself could understand fashion anyway...”

“YOU’RE A PRINCESS?!”

She throws her hands up in the air and shouts out... well, you’re not sure WHAT she’s shouting, but they sound like curse words in some language you don’t understand, kicking the dirt and punching the air in a fit. “I AM PRINCESS BASILEA, AND YOU WILL REMEMBER THAT NAME UNTIL THE END OF YOUR DAYS, SON PEPPA! Ooh you are lucky I don’t have time for your games, or you’d be in for a brand new WORLD of pain!”

“...Are you asking me to fight, or-"

Basilea bolts off in a huff, not letting you finish.

>A. Chase after her! Play tag!
>B. Wave goodbye to the silly demon Princess and head back to your brother
>C. ...Maybe should try to contact mom and dad?
>D. Something else?
>>
>>1825825
>B.
>>
>>1825825
>>B. Wave goodbye to the silly demon Princess and head back to your brother
>>
>>1825825
>Wave goodbye to the silly demon Princess and head back to your brother
>>
File: Borbonne-b.png (890KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Borbonne-b.png
890KB, 1024x768px
>>1825825
“Bye Basilea! I’ll kick your butt another time!” you shout to her, waving. What a silly demon girl. Welp, time to go back to Gohan! You fly back around the dome, spotting Mr. Borbonne confronting your brother and Lime. “Oh you think you’re getting away with this?! Boys, get me the orb!”

“O-orb?” Lime asks aloud hesitantly.

“Heh heh heh... you thought I was doing all this without a backup? I’ve got something that’ll keep Ozotto away for sure! Behold, the-” One of his goons whispers something in his ear. “...What do you mean the orb is gone?!”

“Oh! I think I saw somebody take it!” you exclaim.

Oh. Ohhhh. Basilea stole that. You cross your arms. She is a meanie.

“WHAT!?” he hollers, then falls to his knees. “...No. No no no this can’t be. All this planning. All of it just... gone in a few minutes...”

“Who took it, sis?” Gohan asks.

“Basilea. She was sneaking around and being silly.”

“...The girl from the Tournament? The demon girl?”

You nod, pouting a little. She’s probably loooong gone now. “Next time I see her I’m gonna give her quite the talking to.”

Your brother rubs his chin. “...If whatever you had didn’t stop her, there’s no way it’d stop Ozotto, Mr. Borbonne.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, she’s a demon too, but not as strong as Ozotto. If you thought your thing could have stopped him, you’d be in for a rude awakening.” He looks around, seeing the group of angry people gathered behind Borbonne. “I think you should just quit while you’re ahead, and I think you owe everyone here an apology.”

He hangs his head, letting out a whimper. Well, at least you and your brother helped solve this. Lime approaches you and smiles. “Thanks, Peppa, Gohan. He would have just kept doing this if you two didn’t show up when you did.”

“Indeed. And seems they applied themselves admirably.” another voice calls to you all.

“Grandpa!” Lime exclaims.

(cont.)
>>
File: Lao&Lime.png (797KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Lao&Lime.png
797KB, 1024x768px
>>1825954
Mr. Lao walks to you all. “I did get worried when I saw you all walk this way, but while I don’t appreciate the fibbing again, Lime, all of you handled this without much violence. Being a fighter is knowing when to fight just as much as it is how to fight. Isn’t that right... Son Goku?”

Dad steps out from behind him, letting out a quick laugh. “Heehee! Was wondering what was taking you guys so long. Looks like you got a bit more training while you were out. Good on ya! We should be getting home though.”

Mr. Lao and Lime wave to the three of you as you start to fly up, with the old man giving you all one last bit of encouragement: “Gohan, Peppa, stay strong. And Goku, I know the fight you have ahead is an important one. Good luck, and win this for everyone. We’re counting on you.”

“We’ll stop him for sure!”

>>
>>1825960
I had fun Kato.

So I bet Basilea likes a whole bunch huh?
>>
>>1825960
Great times Kato. Liked this little side adventure, we really should have done this sooner.

>>1825963
Basilea and Peppa, sitting in a tree?
>>
>>1825971
Come man we can't be shippin' kids.

They're like, tiny adults and shit.
>>
>>1825976
Just joking, m8. Peppa's got more important things to focus on. Like kicking butts.
>>
>>1825976
Yeah. They have to be at least....

What was Maple's age when we wet on our first date with Goku?
>>
>>1826270
Physically, mentally, or technically?
In any case 12 - 13 should be the point where we should consider it for Peppa and Gohan.
>>
File: Kuriza_I.jpg (13KB, 170x297px) Image search: [Google]
Kuriza_I.jpg
13KB, 170x297px
Rolled 17, 17, 4, 10, 5 = 53 (5d20)

>>1825963
>>1825971
Glad to hear!

Basilea views you as a pest. She wouldn't be interested in such a thing even if you were old enough. Which you aren't.

>>1826270
>>1827722
You were more or less 12 when you and Goku went on your first date, so hold off until then, okay?

Anyway, sorry about that delay! Hit some traffic, we're back with Maple now!

>>1825960
Tension looms over the room as Kuriza and Tarble stare down each other, the young alien flanked by his koala-like advisor, with the Ginyus looming over him silently as Tarble and his wife refuse to cower before them, Vegeta standing off in the corner, glaring at the two parties judgingly.

“A-ahem. Well. Shall we begin?” Pilaf questions, gulping quietly, Tao, Mai, and Shuu by his side.

“Tarble. I know you have no intention of backing down.” Kuriza starts.

“We’re not going to let you order us around, Kuriza.” the younger Saiyan prince confirms. “But if you intend to fight me over this, at least allow me the chance to do so away from this area. I will not willingly endanger my nephew.”

Kuriza crosses his arms. “I understand that it may be hard to believe given my father’s history with your race, but I am not here to fight.”

“Then why are you here?” Tarble questions accusingly.

Kuriza looks to you. “Mrs. Tuffle notified me of the dangers this planet currently faces. My chance to bring back my family rests here on this world. I do not want to risk losing that chance.”

Tarble’s surprised. “I-is this true?”

>A. It is, and he does have a right to know
>B. Are you still sure you want to go through with this, Kuriza?
>C. You don’t intend to fight Ozotto, do you?
>D. Something else?
>>
>>1827906
>D. Something else?
About that Kuriza...your old man's spirit is kinda now with our Ghost Dad. So..he might not even be ressurectable...
>>
>>1827906
>A. It is, and he does have a right to know
>>
>>1827915
This is a good point. If Raichi has Freeza, can we even revive him?
>>
File: Kuriza_T.jpg (7KB, 200x196px) Image search: [Google]
Kuriza_T.jpg
7KB, 200x196px
>>1827906
“He has a right to know.” you answer. “We all have an agreement with him, and we’ve given him some time to think over what he’s asking.” You look to the boy. “Kuriza, do you still want to go through with this? Bringing them all back?”

“I... look, I’m not exactly the best to lead the PTO with rebellious planets popping up left and right.”

“Maybe they have a right to rebel.” Tarble grumbles at him.

“Watch your tone, Saiyan!” Kuriza’s assistant shouts back.

“Sorbet, I can handle this.” Kuriza scolds, taking a deep breath. “As I was saying, I... have improved. But should I not be able to rule to a satisfactory degree, I do plan on bringing them back.”

“I see...” Well Maple, at least he’s trying. “But, does that mean you intend to fight Ozotto?”

He shakes his head. “No, actually. While an option, I have decided to let all of you deal with him.”

“You know... there might be some complications with this. While it should be possible to bring him back still, there may be a force that’s taken control of his spirit. If given a body again I’m sure he’d come back... but there’s a chance he’s be under the influence of another, dangerous foe.”

“How can you be so sure?” Kuriza questions.

“My aunt went down to check.”

“...Down?” Tarble asks.

“To Hell, I mean.”

The visitors are shocked, both groups mumbling some variation of “You can do that?” to themselves.

“The point is, this is still your decision, Kuriza. We will try to stop the person who has him under control, but we can’t exactly do anything before then.” you state. “But... if you don’t intend to fight him, what’s your plan?”

“I am going to ask that you hand these Dragon Balls to us for safekeeping.”

>A. Woah woah woah, we can’t just do that. We don’t even have them all gathered
>B. If the Earth is destroyed, they may not function anymore. It’s a bit more complicated than just having them all
>C. Okay, that’s fair. But you will need to collect them on your own, we’re plenty busy as-is
>D. Something else?
>>
>>1828075
We can give you one. They won't function without it and it makes you less of a target. The rest need to be kept in separate locations until the need for a wish arises.
>>
>>1828075
>B. If the Earth is destroyed, they may not function anymore. It’s a bit more complicated than just having them all
And >>1828092
>>
>>1828092
This. Maybe have him talk with Trip too, or something.
>>
File: Tarble-m.png (213KB, 313x360px) Image search: [Google]
Tarble-m.png
213KB, 313x360px
>>1828075
“Having them all is a bad idea.” you comment. “For starters, if the Earth is destroyed, they might not work. The dragon that comes out of them and grants their wishes resides within the planet’s core, at the behest of the Earth’s Kami. And more personally, if you have all of them, you yourself become a target.”

“...Ah. Ahh, I guess you have a point with that, but still, I want to prepare for the worst case scenario. I want to know that this option is still available to me.”

You think for a second. “...There is something we can do, then. We could give you one of them as a safekeeping measure. If you’d like we could set up a meeting with you and the lady who watches over the Dragon Balls. Would that be okay?”

“Maple, wait, are you seriously just going to humor him like this?” Tarble asks you before Kuriza responds.

“Having just one Dragon Ball doesn’t make him as big a target. He can’t summon the dragon without all seven, but those who might try to use them against him... or you, Tarble, will need to work harder for it. Again, we do have an agreement...”

>A. We could give you one as well, Tarble. It can keep things fair, and at least for now, allow some form of truce
>B. Kuriza, do you have any suggestions? I don’t want to really pick sides here, and I’d prefer we all cooperate than fight over this
>C. What would you propose, Tarble? Do you think you can come to some sort of agreement with him?
>D. Something else?
>>
>>1828199
>A. We could give you one as well, Tarble. It can keep things fair, and at least for now, allow some form of truce
>B. Kuriza, do you have any suggestions? I don’t want to really pick sides here, and I’d prefer we all
cooperate than fight over this
>D. Kuriza and Tarble need to work together and become partners. After the ozotto games we can throw them into the HTC together
>>
>>1828199
>A & B.
>>
>>1828199
>B. Kuriza, do you have any suggestions? I don’t want to really pick sides here, and I’d prefer we all cooperate than fight over this
>>
File: Tbl7.jpg (55KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
Tbl7.jpg
55KB, 401x401px
>>1828199
“For fairness’ sake, we could give you one too, Tarble. We’re trying to work towards a truce, right?”

He and his wife look at each other, then talk privately for a moment. “...I guess that can work.”

You nearly sigh in relief, but try to keep up a stern face. “Kuriza, is there anything else you would like to add to this? Any other suggestions? Let’s make this fair.”

He rests his chin on his fist, staring down Tarble. Kuriza then stands, walking slowly towards the Saiyan. “I just have one thing I wish to ask.”

“Name it.”

“If everything does end up falling apart here, if this Ozotto monster does take over this world and I have to bring my family back... are you going to oppose me?”

You can see his mind trying to present a decent answer to Kuriza’s question. “...I will stand against anyone who threatens my home.” he starts, glancing at his brother. “But... I suppose I can allow you your wish, granted that I’m given a chance to ensure my home’s safety.”

Kuriza stands as tall as he can. “Then on my honor as Prince, I swear that your world will not be harmed. Not even by my father.”

Vegeta and Tarble are surprised by Kuriza’s declaration, and even the Ginyus and Sorbet seem dumbfounded. Tarble stands as well, reaching his hand out. “Then we shall work together.”

Kuriza shakes. “The terms of this truce are acceptable. Sorbet, do you have all the details for this contract?”

“Yes, my Lord.” he states, bringing a pad over.

“Hmnh.” Vegeta grunts out, walking away. Finally the heaviness in the air seems to lift, even the Ginyus relax slightly as Tarble and Kuriza sign their contract.

“Well now, I’m glad this was productive.” Pilaf comments, hopping off his chair and walking to you. “Thank you for this, Maple. The way they were staring each other down before, I was worried they’d start blasting up the place. I’d rather not have to spend half our yearly budget on repairs again.”

>A. Not gonna lie, I got a little worried myself, but things seem to have turned out okay
>B. Think nothing of it, I’m kinda at fault for this to begin with, I should take responsibility
>C. So, how have things been with you, Pilaf?
>D. Something else?
>>
>>1828376
>B & C
>>
>>1828376
>B. Think nothing of it, I’m kinda at fault for this to begin with, I should take responsibility
>>
You still with us Kato?
>>
>>1828376

>>1828618
Kato was only ever a restless, questing spirit.
>>
File: Emperor_Pilaf_R.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_Pilaf_R.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
Rolled 6, 7, 20, 3, 11 = 47 (5d20)

>>1828376
“Ah, think nothing of it. I’m kinda at fault for this too, so it’s only fair I take responsibility for this. Just hope I haven’t spent too much time away from home, doing a family dinner tonight.” you tell him with a quick laugh. “Say, how have things been here? Planning anything for lil’ Baozi? Or how about Blue? Ah, or Mai, Shu, Tao, what have you guys been up to?”

Pilaf hangs his head and sighs loudly. “Well, he’s certainly doing good... though I do wish I could get him a bit older a bit quicker, he isn’t exactly great at following directions as a baby. So many priceless artifacts have nearly been smashed when he gets excited. I’m not sure how you handle this ‘parenting’ thing, Shao has the patience of a saint.”

You rub the back of your neck. “Eheh, Gohan and Peppa could get themselves into trouble sometimes, but they grow up so fast. The lil’ Emperor has some good role models.”

“Gave Blue some time off. He’s been working nonstop with security, figured it’d only be fair to let him have some relaxation. Especially with tomorrow coming up. He did mention seeing some ‘lavender haired beauty’ a while ago...”

...Hoo boy, you think you know who that is. Well... wait, maybe he’s into that? “Aheh, that was nice of you. But Mai, Shuu, Tao, what about you guys?”

“A fool mobster tried to hire me and offered me chump change as payment. I made sure he knew he was not worth my time.” Tao states smugly.

Shuu yawns. “Been trying to catch the few naps I can get. Feel like I’ve aged seven years in less than one with how busy everything’s been.”

“Worrying I’m getting too old to date anymore.” Mai comments in frustration. “What DOES Mrs. Briefs use to keep herself looking so young?”

“...Bulma’s mom, Mrs. Briefs?” you ask.

“Her, yes. Isn’t she sixty or something?”

Now that’s a good question. “I... don’t know, to be honest. I think they all just have good genes. Heh, I’ll be lucky if I look half as good as she does when I get to her age. Tell you what, next time I see her, I’ll ask.”

“I’d appreciate it.”

(cont.)
>>
File: Crono_FMV4.jpg (20KB, 319x166px) Image search: [Google]
Crono_FMV4.jpg
20KB, 319x166px
>>1828769
“Well, I better get going. You all take care then!”

https://youtu.be/LPLcNsUQybg

You focus on Goku’s Ki and teleport away, arriving back home, spotting Future Gohan near Groucho, petting the tiger gently. “Ah, welcome back, mom.”

You walk to him. “...You missed this a lot, didn’t you?”

A world-weary but soft smile appears on his lips. “More than I figured I would. Thanks for doing all this for me, kinda wish sis could enjoy it too, but... you know.”

You place your hand on the boy’s shoulder. “A warm meal back at home lifts the spirits, as I always say.”

He laughs. “No you don’t.”

You stick your tongue out. “Doesn’t make it any less true. Now, who’s ready for dinner?”

And that's all for tonight, folks. My sincerest apologies for the delays, stomach’s been fighting with me ever since I got home. We’ll be continuing tomorrow starting ~2:30 pm PST. I’ll be around for a while for questions and such. Did y’all have fun?
>>
File: VWK6370.png (3MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
VWK6370.png
3MB, 1536x2048px
>>1828769
Hah. Poor Trunks.

>>1828776
That was pretty touching, Kato. Hope you feel better. Thanks for running.
>>
File: Pure_Gold_Frieza.png (815KB, 475x617px) Image search: [Google]
Pure_Gold_Frieza.png
815KB, 475x617px
>>1828376
>“Then on my honor as Prince, I swear that your world will not be harmed. Not even by my father.”

This includes Cooler and King Cold too? I'm sure KC wants revenge for getting chopped in half by Lazuli, so if she's ever off-world then we're going to be attacked...

Or if any of us leave Earth, we might be a target...

Then there's also worlds like Brench and those who rebelled against the PTO. They might also be attacked....

Realistically, Earth should form an alliance with all those pto-worlds that wish to remain independent...Some sort of....United, Federation or something.

We also need to make sure Kuriza is actually strong enough to back his word. His old man, uncle and gramps are still plenty strong and probably won't listen to him unless he's like....as strong as all three combined.
>>
File: Lookout.png (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Lookout.png
136KB, 1280x720px
Rolled 4, 6, 5, 11, 11 = 37 (5d20)

>>1828826
Thanks, anon. Glad you liked it.

>>1829525
Kuriza and Tarble may be doing something together for a bit, to try and smooth things over. But he'll get a chance for that soon enough.

Anyway, sorry about that delay, we're back!

>>1828776
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeRBON60nVE

You stand with everyone gathered at the Lookout, waiting for Yamcha and Pantea to exit the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Lapis and Lazuli stand with Krillin, Chuu Lee, Videl, and Mark with them as well. Tien, Launch, and Chiaotzu talk among themselves, Tien’s students opting to stay in Mifan for this. Raditz and Piccolo talk together near you, Goku, Gohan, Peppa, and your son’s future counterpart, while your brother, Chi-chi, and to your surprise, their daughter, converse with Trunks and his brother, Bra tensely staring down Vegeta and Nappa.

“So, everyone has what they need, right?” you ask aloud.

Peppa and Gohan show off their upgraded weapons, Bra looking at you and nodding. “I have to hand it to him, this sword has a better feel to it after he looked it over. He said that he was just restoring some of the original enchantments it had, but something about it feels... lighter, but stronger.”

“Heh, told you he does good work.” Acer comments to her. “Trunks, how about you?”

He smirks. “Well, it was kind of short notice, but since he had Bra’s already studied, looks like he could do much the same that he did for her. Towa’s going to be in for a rude awakening if she tries anything.”

Tien glances at you and nods. Seems he’s got what he needs for his Mafuba trick too. Chiaotzu and Krillin exchange glances, then step forward. “Yamcha and Pantea should be exiting soon.”

“Sorry that you guys drew the short straw here.” Chuu Lee says apologetically to them. “But, you have a thing to focus on, right?”

“...Actually, we’ve made a change of plans. We’ll explain once Yamcha and Pantea are done, but we’re gonna have to make this quick.”

>A. Telepathically ask Tien about his plan, see if there’s anything you can assist him with
>B. Bra, does your boss have any idea on what Towa might be planning?
>C. Chi-Chi, brobro, what’s Izzy doing here?
>D. Vegeta, Nappa, do you think you both are ready for this?
>E. So... Peppa, you and your brother wanted to test yourselves, right?
>F. Something else?

Please pick two.
>>
>>1830360
Good to see Melchior still relevant...

>A.

>B.

>And is there anyway to block Towa's surveillance? We should probably do a sweep of everyone's places (specifically the bathrooms) for bugs.
>>
>>1830360
Oh side question for all the sword users.

Did we tell them about little 'life energy through the blade to better channel ki' trick or have they already figured that out?
>>
>>1830384
>>1830413
These.
>>
Quiet day today, is it because it's a bit early?
>>
>>1830742
Probably...
>>
File: Tien-gst.png (149KB, 389x480px) Image search: [Google]
Tien-gst.png
149KB, 389x480px
>>1830413
They know it.

Okay, we're moving on.

>>1830360
“So, Bra, Trunks, Gohans, does your boss have any idea on what Towa’s planning? Any things you’ve been tasked with, you know, anything we should prepare for? Anything we can help with?”

“Our job is to keep our distance for now and be ready to strike back should Towa try anything. With her now possessing Broly as a tool to use against you, there’s a good chance he’ll show up there and try to cause even more chaos. Given that she has Mira, too, there’s a chance they could be trying to take over Ozotto once he’s been exhausted...”

“So in other words, we should work to stop him as quickly as possible, right?” Tien asks her.

Trunks nods. “I mean, I don’t think that’s going to be all that easy, but if you’ve got a plan...”

You glance at the triclops. ‘I know you do, Tien. Is there anything you might need help with?’

‘Potentially. I’ve got what I need, but certain enchantments could help this, if you’re willing.’ he replies telepathically.

You all hear footsteps coming from the interior of the Lookout, sensing Yamcha and Pantea finally done with their training. Wow... they really have improved! Yamcha’s probably as strong as Raditz has gotten, and Pantea, while not quite up to Videl’s level, has bolted up substantially. Yamcha salutes. “Yoh! Looks like everyone’s all here. Krillin, Chiaotzu, you guys are up next, right?”

“Nope.” Krillin responds.

There’s collective confusion over his response. “What? What do you mean?”

“Chiaotzu and I have been talking, and we’ve reached a decision. Any progress we make, while it might help a bit, could be better spent on something else. So... we’re giving up our turns to whoever’s willing to take it.”

“But... Krillin, you’ll fall behind if-” Lazuli starts to protest.

“I can catch up at another time. We both can. What we need to do is focus on winning this first. And the best chance we have at that is letting a couple of you guys give it a try.”

There’s an uneasy silence in the air for a moment, but Vegeta starts to walk forward. “If I recall correctly, if anyone else goes in, this will be their last chance in their lifetimes to use it. Which means the Namek can’t enter, can he?”

Piccolo nods. “Unless another major remodeling is done, I can’t go in there again. Even with my fusion, I am still Piccolo.”

>A. ...I’d like to go in, then
>B. Trunks, Gohan, what about you guys? Bra got a turn, maybe you could take some time to head in yourselves
>C. Tien, you think you could benefit from this?
>D. Something else?
>>
>>1830790
You know. If their not using the full year, more then two people could go in.

>D. Allow them all to figure it out, and ask if Chiaotzu or Krillmeister had training plans while outside.
>>
>>1830790
>B.

And >>1830807
>>
>>1829525
Wrong planet, Swordanon. Kuriza was talking about Tarble' s world
>>
>>1830933
Good point. He meant Tech-Tech, didn't he.

Well I'm sure Earth will become some sort of...neutral zone.
>>
>>1830941
Honestly, I'd prefer that. Open to the bigger players, but not trying to take center stage. We can defend ourselves without trying to be a bit power.

Ooh, ooh, neutral zone, but also tourism hub.
>>
>>1830933
Not going to vote anon?
>>
File: TrunksFutureBackToThePast02.png (270KB, 702x496px) Image search: [Google]
TrunksFutureBackToThePast02.png
270KB, 702x496px
We're moving on then.

>>1830790
“Trunks, Gohans? What about you guys? Bra got a chance, it’d be fair.”

“She raises a good point.” your brother adds. “It could help you prepare for Towa...”

“But it’d only be two of us, when we have three-”

“Wait, no! Trip, Piccolo!” you call out. “The Hyperbolic Time Chamber can handle multiple people if they don’t use up the full year, right?”

Piccolo thinks for a moment. “Wait... she’s right. With the time we have left, it could handle three or four of you.”

Trunks, his brother, and your son’s counterpart start to talk this over. Acer flashes a thumb’s up at you. “Quick thinking, sis.”

You smile. “Just trying to make sure we use all the options we have available.” Turning your head to Krillin and Chiaotzu again, you ask them, “What training do you two plan to do while you’re out here?”

Krillin looks to Lapis and Lazuli. “I’ve got a few tricks I want to test you guys with. See if you both are ready to handle them.”

Chiaotzu looks down below. “I’m going to talk with 19 for a bit. I’ve got some things to do too, but... well, if possible, maybe she could help us with Ozotto.”

>A. You want any help with 19?
>B. Krillin, I’ve got a suggestion... (what?)
>C. Should talk with Trip about unlocking Peppa’s potential, just in case
>D. Could bring up the Ultra Divine Water with the kids, there might be time for it
>E. Something else?
>>
File: tumblr_ney268B18z1u0sytvo1_500.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ney268B18z1u0sytvo1_500.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
>>1831161
>A. You want any help with 19?
>B. Krillin, I’ve got a suggestion... (what?)
Spirit Bomb + Channeling every prayer through Tripitaka + channeling it with other spirit bomb users = big bada boom

>D. Could bring up the Ultra Divine Water with the kids, there might be time for it

>C. Should talk with Trip about unlocking Peppa’s potential, just in case

Peppa should try for the UDW and then do the power unlock. I'm curious to see if it's effects are different from Gohan's power unlock and then UDW...
>>
>>1831161
Backing C & B of >>1831177

Let's give Chiaotzu some time with 19.
>>
>>1831201
Well...make sure he takes Ran Ran too.

She doesn't need her man hanging round no five year old robo-girl, alone.
>>
>>1831223
Fair enough, tell him to bring Ranran with.
>>
File: RanRan.jpg (35KB, 284x359px) Image search: [Google]
RanRan.jpg
35KB, 284x359px
Rolled 6, 12, 8, 3, 3 = 32 (5d20)

>>1831161
“Be sure to take Ran-Ran with you. She might get jealous.” you tell him teasingly.

Chiaotzu pinches the ridge of his nose. “Maple, must you?”

“Taaaake care.” you chuckle out, turning your attention back to Krillin. “So... let me guess. How you dealt with 13, it’s going to be part of this plan of yours?”

“Heh, you could say that.” Krillin says with a smirk. “We still have rules to follow, but I’ve got an idea on how to help, should I need to.”

“Piccolo, maybe you could help him with that too.” you comment to him. “You know that technique as well, don’t you? Maybe there’s something Trip could do for you guys two...”

“Hmm. Might not be a bad idea.”

“Well, good luck with that, guys!” you tell him, moving back to your kids as Trunks and both the older Gohans head in together, Bra opting to stay outside. You kneel down to Peppa. “Well sweetie, you’ve got a couple things available. Want to try and have Trip get you stronger, or would you like to go on a special mission with your brother?”

Peppa considers her options. Might be time for both, but time’s running out. Peppa, what do you want?

>A. Get stronger with Trip!
>B. Go on adventure!
>C. Something else?
>>
>>1831453
>B.
The most Peppa answer
>>
>>1831453
Definitely B.

>>1831501
Oh hey, been wondering where you were.
>>
>>1831453
>B. Go on adventure!
Why are there other options?
>>
File: SuperSaiyan.jpg (96KB, 403x876px) Image search: [Google]
SuperSaiyan.jpg
96KB, 403x876px
>>1831453
A glisten appears in your eyes. Why is mom pretending like there’s a choice? You shout out “ADVENTURE!” at the top of your lungs. “What kind of adventure?”

“It’s not something you can take on lightly, sweetie.” she warns. “Peppa, going through with this is going to be serious. I was barely older than you when I went through with it... and I almost failed. It’s a special mission designed to test you, and make you ”

Auntie Chi-chi looks at mom in surprise. “Maple... are you really sure about this? That’s a lot to put on a girl her age. I mean, we had Tien with us when we went through that...”

“She’s right. Peppa’s a little too young for that, even if Gohan goes along with her.” Tien adds.

“...Might I be old enough?” Videl asks, to her dad’s dismay.

“Now just wait a minute here, sweetie. What kind of special mission is this?” Mark questions your mom.

“Going down to Korin’s and meeting Darkness. If they’re not ready, Darkness can send them back home.” she explains.

Videl and Pantea look at each other, nodding. “We’ll go too.”

“Wait a second, Pantea, I don’t know about this-”

“We made an agreement, dad. I won’t try to fight Ozotto, but you’d let me make myself useful.” she tells him critically. “If I can get a little stronger... just a little, what’s the harm?”

“And like Mrs. Maple said, we fail, we’ll come back here.” Videl continues.

Izzy looks like she’s about to speak up, but her parents immediately shake their heads at her. “After the world’s safer. You can go in the Time Chamber, you can go on this mission, but not a day sooner.”

Izzy pouts, looking at you and Gohan. Your brother seems to be the only voice who’s not spoken up yet, contemplating this. You give him the Tuffle eyes. “Gohan... do you wish to come too?”

Well, Gohan?

>A. I want to help my friends. Of course I’m coming
>B. I’m going to stay with mom and dad and help them prepare, sorry, sis
>C. Something else?
>>
>>1831754
>A.
Adventure!
>>
Nobody else around?
>>
>>1831754
>>A. I want to help my friends. Of course I’m coming
>>
>>1831754
>A. I want to help my friends. Of course I'm coming
>>
File: GohanPeppa.jpg (168KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
GohanPeppa.jpg
168KB, 894x894px
Rolled 20, 20, 11, 9, 11 = 71 (5d20)

>>1831754
With a firm, proud stance, comes the declaration, “I want to help my friends. Of course I’m coming!”

Maple smiles proudly. Mark and Yamcha sigh in resignation. “Fine. If you all go together, I guess it’s fine, but... just, don’t get into any trouble, okay? The moment you see encounter something you can’t deal with, you come back to. I don’t want my little girl getting herself hurt.” Mr. Satan tells his daughter.

“I’ll make you proud, dad. I promise.” she states, giving him a hug.

“We’ll be back in no time. Besides, it’ll keep us all occupied with something, not trying to go off to fight Ozotto or something, right?” the purple-haired girl asks her dad.

“Pantea...” Yamcha grumbles out at his daughter.

“I know, I know... but I promise, we’ll stay safe. After all, somebody has to watch over these troublemakers, don’t they?” Pantea jabs her thumb at you and your twin.

“Heeeey.”

“Joking, joking!” she laughs.

Goku kneels down. “I know you guys feel confident in completing this. I’d be lying if I said I want to stop you both, but I’m still gonna ask you two to be safe. Be nice to Darkness when he talks to you and... uh...” Goku looks up, trying to recall something. He glances at Tien, and it comes to him. “Oh, if you’re feeling cold, cycle Ki through your bodies! It’ll warm you up a bit!” he says with a smile, flashing a thumb’s up at Tien.

You both hug him, telling your parents, “We’ll do our very best!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDGUJgk9pTE

>DRAGON BALL TUFFLE QUEST Z #69 END.

And that's all for tonight, folks. Thanks for sticking around for all this. We’ll have a bit of a different thing going on next time, so hope to see y’all there. I’ll be around for a while for questions and such. Did y’all have fun?
>>
>>1831934
Holy shit Trunk and/or Gohans, chill. Was good, Kato, even if I kinda hopped in at the end there.
>>
Why do I have the sinking feeling, one of the kids are going to die from the water and it's going to be heart breaking?
>>
>>1831934
Always great Kato even if I'm only now catching up at the end.
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.