[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Raiders - Part 29

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 19

File: Githyanki Ladies.jpg (314KB, 1100x626px) Image search: [Google]
Githyanki Ladies.jpg
314KB, 1100x626px
The Raiders – Part 29

True to your word, you have soothed, tormented, and laid down the law for your trio of lovely (and one irascible) slaves. Cyrillian's mind is sharp, very sharp, and restoring her sanity has given her a stronger and more interesting emotional base with which to experience the world, as limited as those experiences must be for her. It is still a temptation to see exactly how useful she might be as an infiltrator, but the fact of the matter is you're not sure how far you would trust her just yet with a fully functional mind, as twisted as that mind is by both enslavement and the necessities placed into it by her former masters.

Mayune, of course is delightfully on edge, still entirely drowning in your cruelty and your affection. She can hardly bear to think of anything save your pleasures and desires, even in a realm that is home. Despite the danger, you are half tempted to give her access to a book of cantrips just to see what she would do with it sans orders. You strongly suspect she would hide it and not dare anything at all with it, just because she fears your wrath so.

The hardy half-orc slave has been shown once again that you will tolerate her arrogance and disdain only so far before demonstrating that she might be 'alive' at the moment but she is still in the hell you make for her. You haven't really hurt her, but rape is just as traumatic – and cathartic – for her as always, and you are leaving her tied up in the bed she will be sharing with the other two. You haven't need of her services just yet, but upon waking, you will most certainly need her to direct the others as well as prepare a forge for you.

You have an idea for the void-glass you've received from the knight and his remaining cadre and your new acquisitions.

The others sleep, for the most part. Tzanzi is awake, and of course Yzia sleeps even less. You don't need it – as always, the growth of power leaves you empowered and fully capable, though you wouldn't mind the rest. Especially if it comes without a visitation form Her Majesty. You could definitely do with less of those.

[] See if Tzanzi could use some companionship to get to sleep.
[] Release Yustuoc and see if she's more pliant again.
[] Time to indulge your dragon in many things, and question her.
[] Explore your new found power a little more. Roll 1d20+30
[] Questions and play must wait. You really want actual rest this time.
[] Write in?
Siobhan always wants to play, duh. Tzanzi might need the reassurances though.
>>
File: 3f61dca42002273afa146e3e7ce35b06.jpg (998KB, 2126x1063px) Image search: [Google]
3f61dca42002273afa146e3e7ce35b06.jpg
998KB, 2126x1063px
Twitter: https://twitter.com/XsQuestmistress

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/5H8tWFRe

Previous Thread: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/1797480/

Akko, like all her kind, has a measure of psychic ability. She will simply use most of these powers without prompting, instinctively, when appropriate. Her spells are another matter.
>She is a high ranking Gish, and may give orders to low ranking Knights; mid-ranked Warriors; high ranking Spellcasters, Skulkers, and Murderers; and any Gish lower ranked than herself.
>True Silver Sword: Siobhan
Siobhan offers her opinions and advice on matters when a vote is called for, drawing on Akko's potent intellect and voicing subconscious thoughts for her to consider.
>Current Spell Selection
Slaver Set Enhanced (Marauder) – heavy subdual and mass combat, moderate utility, moderate defense/buffs + a few really destructive spells.

>Current Cadre:
Yzia:Yzia: Mythic Solar Dragon, lover and companion. She may carry Akko and five others.
Falna: Mid-ranked Warrior (Unstable position); Class:Slayer, bound by Oath.
>Silver Sword: Malnae
Yashi: High-ranked Illusionist (Your Spellcaster); Class: Illusionist Wizard, Bound by Oath.
>notSilver Sword: Fehr Vaed
Tzanzi: High-ranked Murderer (First in Command); Class: Pureblade Slayer, Bound by Oath and Friendship.
Auena: Mid-ranked Gish (Yzia's new quarry); Class: Psychic Warrior, Bound by Oath.
Schechei:: Mid-ranked Gish (mated to Falna); Class: Magus, Bound by Oath
>Silver Sword: Tiagothe
Kteine: Mid-ranked Gish (your adoptive daughter and acolyte); Class: Psychic Warrior, bound by Oath
>Silver Sword: Achris

>Akko's Current Supreme Leader
Dunzamn, a Lord Knight with a True Silver Sword (Voorsi), leader of the Raid upon the Elven and Human Kingdoms of Iridaiya and Boggsteading, respectively.
>His dragon companion Jacinth, whose true name is an unknown, and is an ancient creature.

Character Sheet always In Progress: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1009380

Spell Book: http://pastebin.com/WjH8UfyY
>>
>>1816772
>[] Time to indulge your dragon in many things, and question her.
>>
>>1816772
That's always a good time, and I'm kind of interested in seeing what questions we have for her.
Hi XS, thanks for making time to run despite everything
>>
>>1816772

Yzia always needs more love
>>
>>1816772
Raiding time!
>[x] See if Tzanzi could use some companionship to get to sleep.
I'll be trusting Siobhan's advice.
>>
As always it's a pity we can't choose all of the above!

It's funny, I'm sure I was determined to just rest last thread...
>>
>>1816843
Yeah that was my thoughts as well, but while I would like that, there are too many good options available as always.
>>
>>1816845
Hopefully she won't get exhausted!

Also, Akko sure knows a lot of languages huh. I never really noticed that on her character sheet.
>>
File: 007.jpg (522KB, 728x1070px) Image search: [Google]
007.jpg
522KB, 728x1070px
[X] Time to indulge your dragon in many things, and question her.

You slip inside the tent that serves as your Cadre's home currently, and smile. Tzanzi is meditating it seems, preparing herself for an attempt at sleep that will be riddled with nightmares and broken fragments of terrible memories. Her eyes open as you pas though, and you smile at the sight of a thoroughly unconscious and somewhat bruised Yashi lying bejeweled and otherwise naked in her bed. You steal a kiss, a lingering, sweet kiss, and Siobhan whispers a sweet love-song that Tzanzi can finally hear to you both.

With that, you pass Auena, also unconscious, lying atop the sheets. She is wearing some kind of seeping shift, which has ridden high, and you admire that gorgeous derrière, smiling at the thought of having a chance to leave your own marks on that no-longer virgin territory. You can't imagine Yzia as being anything less than thorough in her new education. You draw a sheet over her with practiced care and she settles into a more relaxed sleep. Siobhan silently teases you for begin so caring.

Falna and Schechei, are on the other side of the tent, while Kteine is currently sleeping on her own, separated by an empty 'cell' on the opposite side of the tent from Tzanzi, while Falna's is opposite yours and Yzia's. Snatching a bottle of some potent liquor from the table you half drain it, enjoying the immediate and intense sensations of the poisons within it. It would take much more to impair you of course, but the sensations are still pleasant. Then you are at your cell, and Yzia is lying back, awaiting your pleasure.

She is wearing the body of a sleek, burnished creature, brass skinned, her hair a fall of shining copper. Her eyes are always hers, of course, though you are well aware they do not need to be. Her nails are delicate and tiny, chips of bright diamond in her hard nails. Some kind of creature of fire and sun, perhaps an angel, or a peri-blood. She is slightly less voluptuous this time, undoubtedly the nature of the kind of body she has taken the form of, but is lying back in a most inviting manner. You smile at the tuft of trimmed and sculpted copper crowing the line of her sex. You Siobhan set to your side as you go to your hands and knees over the dragon, your eyes fixed upon hers, naked and bejeweled.

Much as Yashi was, now that you think of it. Maybe it's an age thing..

You look....I am not sure how to put it, Akko. Your bearing is changed. You raise an eyebrow as you slide over her body, straddling her with arms and legs and gazing into those beautiful, glowing, inhuman eyes, the cross of her pupil widening as she looks up at you. You slide your hand over her lips, parting them, and gently pushing your finger into her mouth to let her suckle upon it. Tastes of Yustuoc and Mayune, my love.
>>
Cyrillian you would have to taste from my lips, you reply. Though if you are as sensitive in that manner as you are in others, you might taste Dannae's lips as well.

And how does the silent and broken-hearted conjurer fare? You make a soft tsking sound, having hoped to work that fact into a shocking little tidbit of information on your part.

I mended her heart, made it whole and strong again, and ensured no other such issue would trouble her. Azrath is entirely grateful, though I am not quite sure how she is going to manage certain sexual pleasures without that tongue. Now there is a thought – a silver tongue indeed. That would definitely earn you some favors from the canny wizard. You'll have to have Yustuoc prepare a crucible or two.

Yzia arches her back as you kiss her deeply, pressing her bosom to yours and pressing a thick length of sleek, smooth tail along the line of your sex. Tiefling of some sort? So easily distracted, is my treasure Yzia teases lightly, amused rather than offended, while you kiss your way down her neck, your hand grasping her hips gently.

[] Not that easily – you were going to tell me of certain dragons....
[] Oh hush – you haven't room to speak.
[] Yes, you're right of course – now let me have that tail for a moment.
[] Having an expanded consciousness will do that – it is what you love about me, is it not?
[] I doubt you could servive the fullness of my attention – not many people do.
[] Write in?
Siobhan is content just to watch; she doesn't mind voyeurism. At all. Ever.
>>
>>1816848
In addition to being very intelligent, Akko actually studies other languages when she can, to better manage slaves, raids, and decipher ancient texts of her own kind's making. She usually learns her slave's languages.
>>
>>1816859
>[] Not that easily – you were going to tell me of certain dragons....
Business first
>>
>>1816859
>[x] Yes, you're right of course – now let me have that tail for a moment.

>>1816860
Smart.
Does that mean she has had slaves speaking most of those languages?
>>
>>1816864
Most of them - the planar languages she learned from denizens of those planes.
>>
>>1816859
>[] Having an expanded consciousness will do that – it is what you love about me, is it not?
>>
>>1816859
>[] Having an expanded consciousness will do that – it is what you love about me, is it not?
>>
Rolled 20 + 20 (1d20 + 20)

Sense motive for Akko.
>>
>>1816915
Well, Motive Sensed.
>>
>>1816915
Oh wow.
>>
[X] Having an expanded consciousness will do that – it is what you love about me, is it not?
[XX] Not that easily – you were going to tell me of certain dragons....

Laying your body along hers, you slides both hands along her body to her breasts, looking at her over them calmly and stroking them, caressing them. She squirms beneath you, that smooth tail pressing against the line of your sex, freshly shaven by a nervous but steady-handed Mayune. This experience has expanded my consciousness so much I can't help but be distracted by every little thing. If I was not so you would have gotten bored a long time ago, yes?

[I sincerely doubt that, she sighs softly, her gasp audible as you close your mouth over one soft, metallic looking nipple and suckle firmly, your tongue caressing the firmness of it.

Flatterer, you accuse mildly, before switching to the other nipple, your hands firmly squeezing her breasts together. You consider using your nail, but you've expended much of your hot blood on your foolish orc-blooded slave. And perhaps just a little on dear Mayune. Tell me of Vermithrax, Jacinth, and our supreme Leader, my beloved. You run your tongue along and around both hard nipples, making the tail between your legs squirm rather nicely.

She laughs softly inside your mind as she arches her back, pressing herself into your weight, and you try and suckle both nipples at once. It isn't very successful, but it does make her squirm in a manner you would careful and only to yourself call 'cute'. Vermithrax brim\bed Jacinth quite handsomely to take her place at the conclave. He wished to see the cadres chosen and formed himself, for some reason, or so he claimed. Releasing one breast you slide your hand over her nipple crushing it gently in your palm as you keep the other close to your mouth. You suckle upon the softness of her flesh, aureole and nipple alike, hard and soft by turns. She suspects a vested interest in the kingdoms or some personages.

Setting teeth to her nipple you make her gasp hotly and grimace, but her tail rubs, squirms against your crux, writhing along your derrière and between your thighs violently. Your spurs dig into the softness of her breast lightly. The former, I believe. The latter, I do not. As she slowly gets used to the sensation, your tongue sweeping the tip of her nipple lightly despite your firm bite, you pull at her other nipple firmly, thumb and forefinger while your hand rests over her breast. She whimpers delightfully.
>>
You release her breast and move to the other, covering her bitten aureole with your palm and massaging lightly, making her breaths rapid and hot, even as you suckle on her other nipple. Her tail slide along your sex, the thickness narrowing and sliding between your nether lips more easily as you gently and lovingly set your spurs to her nipple, and look up at her as she lifts her head, her cheeks dark gold with the flush of desire and just a touch of fear. Rolling your tongue over her nipple, she licks her lips and you can feel her heart start to race just a bit more. There is something he wants in one of these places. A treasure, an important object. He wanted to see who would be here and most likely to seize it.

You press your spurs to her nipple more firmly, and she gasps, gripping the blankets and pillows harder. She does not protest or make you stop though....you close your eyes and moan into her soft flesh as she thrusts a soft, diamond-headed length of tail inside you, the smooth flesh sliding into your wetness easily. It could be anything, anywhere, my treasure, she complains softly, her mental voice edged with fear and delight that you might do something so bold as you seem to be planning.

You pull your head back and murmur the spell, protecting yourself from the heat of her burning blood, and making her tense in excitement – though you admit casting a spell you draw from the Astral Fundament while your lover is tail-fucking you is a lot more difficult than you imagined it would be.

[] Pierce her nipple....nipples, and then you can discuss it at length.
[] Share your suspicion and tease her into thinking you've reconsidered her new piercing.
[] Mark her with your spurs, over her jewel-like heart.
[] Share your best guess as you get her more worked up in preparation.
[] Suggest that she consider what an ancient, powerful, Elder Power holding dragon might consider worth using githyanki to steal.
[] Write in?
Siobhan wants you to pierce only one nipple and put something pretty in it.
>>
>>1816928
>[x] Share your best guess as you get her more worked up in preparation.
>[x] Pierce her nipple....nipples, and then you can discuss it at length.
>>
>>1816928
>[] Share your suspicion and tease her into thinking you've reconsidered her new piercing.

>[] Share your best guess as you get her more worked up in preparation.

>Try the "naked and bejeweled" look, since it seems apropos right now. Choose something that is both gorgeous and utterly distracting for your beloved dragon.
>>
>>1816928
>[] Mark her with your spurs, over her jewel-like heart.
>[] Share your best guess as you get her more worked up in preparation.
>>
>>1816928
>[] Suggest that she consider what an ancient, powerful, Elder Power holding dragon might consider worth using githyanki to steal.
>[] Pierce her nipple....nipples, and then you can discuss it at length.
>>
>>1816944
I like the idea of putting something pretty there too, certainly. Siobhan never steers us wrong after all (until she does).
>>
>>1816928
>[] Mark her with your spurs, over her jewel-like heart.
>[] Suggest that she consider what an ancient, powerful, Elder Power holding dragon might consider worth using githyanki to steal.
>>
>>1816961
I assume that it'd just be a temporary thing, lasting only as long as she maintains this current form, given dragons don't have nipples. Then again... magic?
>>
>>1816970
It would be absorbed into the body, and reappear when she takes a form that has breasts
>>
>>1816974
Magic it is
>>
>>1816974
In that case, ornamentation might be nice, though I'm not sure if we have anything on hand right now to do it with, and she deserves nothing less than hand-crafted.
>>
[X] Share your best guess as you get her more worked up in preparation.
[X] Pierce her nipple....nipples, and then you can discuss it at length.

Her heart is pounding as you finish the spell, and you shudder as you lower your mouth to each breast, suckling hard and pulling away while doing so, making her throw her head back and gasp loudly. Do not wake the childer, they need their rest, you admonish her with no real firmness, before you slowly roll your fingers over her taut, firm teats, seeing which one is more likely to be able to take a pair of spurs. Her tail slows, which is good, it's awfully distracting. He is an ancient dragon, one with the Power of the Elders, and stands at the center of a wealthy Stronghold, with many other dragons with many other treasures. He holds the compact, you remind her unnecessarily as you bite her breast firmly, laving her nipple and aureole with your tongue causing her to grab your head and throw her body up against you, her tail jabbing deep into your sex, nearly painfully if it were not that the fleshy diamond of it is so soft.

You lave bruises, but no wounds, and you shudder as she presses as much of her now slick tiefling tail into you as she can manage, forcing you to muffle your soft cry against her breast. You hand leaves her hot, sweat sheened body for a moment as you search for the stash of gems and jewels you place in every location you sleep, and you dump it onto the bedding nearby unceremoniously. You suckle hard on her right nipple, stiffening it, nearly hard enough to bruise her brassy skin. She is breathing quick and hard for you, and you grasp her breast firmly.

It can only be an artifact, something so valuable and unique he cannot risk another dragon having it or possessing it. You pull a shimmering mithril half-loop, and squeeze it, forcing the tines slightly closer together. A ruby teardrop hangs from a few linked mithril loops, the smooth gem gleaming in the dark. You slide your arm, about her waist and pause as she thrusts her tail deep and hard several times, only to slow and wriggle it inside you. You pant heavily, and then lunge, grasping her nipple in your teeth, your spurs. She pauses, stiffening under you, moaning softly....
>>
He is among us, waiting and watching for whomever finds it. And he will take it, but force if needed. Just like you and I. You bite and she places her hand against her mouth, muffling the sharp cry of pain that echoes in your mind, mixed with the shock of pleasure at your desire, your implacable need to mark her as yours. You bite down hard, her inhumanly tough flesh reluctant to give way, even with your alien strength. I would like to say if we found it he would bargain, rather than coerce....but that would be a stroke of luck. She shudders as you lap at her burning blood, lick her wounded nipple, then release it from your spurs. She shivers delicately, breathing heavy and quick.

When the blood slows you place the jewel in her nipple, closing the sharp clasp inside her nipple, but careful not to jab the tender flesh while doing so. You suckle on the silvery metal and her turgid flesh, licking the blood away so it cannot damage her new piercing. Bejeweled in both forms now. Oh Akko, she sighs giddily in your mind, and you look up...and slowly crawl down her body – though you have to pause and lift your derrière high for her, as she pulls you up with her tail, your soft, delicate flesh tightening about her tail as she does so.

Yes, my love, you agree to unspoke things, emotions and desires and joys inescapable, but unspoken save in these moments alone and in your minds. Siobhan sings for you both, soft, joyous, wicked. You lower your mouth to warm, wet heat, and she cries out in your mind.

Discussion done for now.

You are lying together later, breathing slowed finally, and you ache deep inside; blunted that tail might be, but you haven't been fucked like that in a long time, by male or female. You think that Yzia got a certain amount of perverse pleasure in mounting you like that, especially after you pierced her nipple and marked her like you might a slave or a toy. Though you've rarely done either, truth be told. Other githyanki have that penchant.

She nuzzles you softly. Do you truly believe what you claimed? You nod against her chest, breathing heavily, your mind still awash in pleasure and love, and no small amount of lust. Her fingers draw out lengths of your hair and you smile, eyes still closed. It does seem to be the only thing that makes any sense.

If it is found, it is found. It is a matter for another time. You feel sleep overtaking you and her soft lips against your head, a benediction. You fall asleep to the warmth of her love.
>>
You wake in the dark, hearing Tzanzi cleaning her armor. It is an hour yet before you need to wake and prepare your cadre, and you open one eye, watching her from afar. She is calm and her hands steady. Not nightmares that woke her then; just her waking first, as she tends to do. A delicate, pale humanoid, slim of build but proportioned delicately so that she is far too alien to be mistaken for a child, sits next to her, handing her cleaning supplies and taking the used ones away. A Dark Folk, a Dancer, you suspect. Mostly naked save for ribbons of silk or satin wound in crisscross patters about her body from throat to belt. There they become a fairly useless skirt, each ribbon long and too far apart to conceal.

[] Have her tell Tzanzi that you want her to be on the lookout for something a great dragon might desire.
[] Have her tell Tzanzi that you are awake and would be willing to help her into her armor.
[] Have her give Tzanzi a kiss from you.
[] Go back to sleep for a little longer.
[] Get up and tell Tzanzi these things yourself.
[] Write in?
Siobhan thinks you should let Tzanzi be for now. She's enjoying the murderess being domestic.
>>
>>1817006
>[] Have her give Tzanzi a kiss from you.
>[] Go back to sleep for a little longer.
Oh hey, I remember your lengthy treatise on the Dark Folk from one of the first threads of the quest, damn good worldbuilding that was.
>>
>>1817006
>[x] Have her tell Tzanzi that you want her to be on the lookout for something a great dragon might desire.
And enjoy the view!
>>
>>1817006
>[] Have her tell Tzanzi that you are awake and would be willing to help her into her armor.
>>
>>1817006
>[] Have her tell Tzanzi that you want her to be on the lookout for something a great dragon might desire.
>>
>>1817006

Mmmmh... can't say I'm a fan of a single-nipple priecing with that design.

Would it be appropriate to change the jewel later, or complete the pair?
>>
>>1817037
Maybe Akko isn't a fan of symmetry!
>>
>>1817037
Yes, and yes.

Akko had other things on her mind. And in other places.
>>
[X] Have her tell Tzanzi that you want her to be on the lookout for something a great dragon might desire.
[X] Go back to sleep for a little longer.

You reassure Siobhan that you will not disturb the murderess unduly, but you rarely have an opportunity during a raid to exchange secrets with the murderess – especially those that you definitely do not want other members of your Cadre to overhear. So with that in mind you telepathically contact the delicate doll-like Dark Dancer, who looks around for the source of voice in her mind. Her mask covers her upper face, a shimmering sequined butterfly-wing design with peacock coloration, but it only just hides the ruins of the skin and flesh around her soft, dark, gentle eyes. You understand that it is a natural part of her physiology, but it's still strange.

Darling little dancer, I wish for you to convey words to your mistress, you tell her in her own tongue. Tell her that the greatest and grandest of all dragons seeks a treasure, and that she and I and Yzia are all who know of it....and you would not be so foolish to tell another aside from your mistress, would you? She shakes her head, which draws Tzanzi's curriosity; the half-naked murderess looks down at the delicate creature, who gets up and onto her knees and wraps her arms about her owner's neck, as she whispers in the female's ear.

Tzanzi smiles and her dark eyes find you, and she inclines her head, before lifting a hand to her slave's chin, lifting her mouth up. She kisses the delicate lips, the dark Dancer eagerly reciprocating, and then slips a hand behind her head, against her, neck. Her other hand strays lower, slipping between the legs of the pretty little creature. You watch with interest as she Dancer sighs happily into the kiss, and Tzanzi deepens the kiss, gentle and warm....

...and then snaps the doll like creature's neck with one hand.
>>
The Dark Dancer bursts into a glittering explosion of silver-white light, a soft rush of air as she vanishes into death explosively, like all her kind. A few of the other members of your Cadre stir, but they quickly settle into sleep. Tzanzi smiles at you and you smile back warmly, settling into sleep easily, the secrets you share kept.

The noise and smells rouse you quickly; Yzia is already up and settled at the table, as are the youngest of your Cadre. You rise slowly, and take deep, steady breaths, still a touch sore from Yzia's attentions. You let the fragments of the spell you used last night slip free, and gather the arcane forces you used back into your aura. You don't really see any reason to change your spells about – the large gaps that let you have plenty of flexibility will serve you well.

Breakfast is hot and very good; as promised, Tzanzi's slaves are incredibly domestic and well trained. They include another Dark Dancer, whose mask is a polished silver thing that covers the upper half of their face and wears a simple black shift with charm anklets and bracelets that make pretty little noises as she moves around to serve; and a sleek nut-brown catfolk female in an apron and little else, mostly fur-less save for her tail and ears. She seems quite at ease in the role of cook, and bears many claw-marked scars from hands larger than her own – Tzanzi's, you suspect.

You inform Yustuoc you expect to have a small forge ready for when you return, and have Mayune and Cyrillian prepare bathing water for all who desire it. Mayune will guide Cyrillian; she is largely untrained, save for the memories you, Yashi and Rana implanted within her mind. It may make her less than coordinate, and certainly unused to the work.

Yashi informs you that she has protective spells prepared for all of you on scrolls, as well as a few of the less critical but potentially useful ones memorized. Schechei's own are largely debuffs and nonlethal for use in spell-strikes, while Kteine's powers are mostly self-support and ranged damage, which can make nonlethal but are mostly just deadly. Auena of course is a close combat specialist, and her non-defensive powers are especially lethal – wizards make poor slaves. Falna and Tzanzi are warriors through and through, though Tzanzi is a very capable infiltrator, scout, and assassin. You own magics are currently designed around subdual, multiple target damage, and utility and self-buffs as well. Knowing what you face, you should be able to cope with the elven spellcasters with some ease.

Siobhan murmurs hot, lustful things in your mind, looking forward to seeing how your newly empowered spells will work in true warfare.

As you all prepare for the raid, you are certain that this will be an experience to remember.

>To be Continued....
>>
>>1817064
Well, dead men tell no tales I guess. Wonder if she's gonna expect compensation from us for letting that slave know too much?
>>
I must call it here - I need to rest for a while. we Will contionue tomorrow evening, at midnight (which is technically tonight at midnight for people who don't work graveyard shifts and sleep at normal times). So, this evening, 12:00 am, the Raid commences.

I apologize for not being able to continue further this morning.
>>
>>1817065
Thanks for running, I had fun and hope you enjoyed yourself as well.
>>
>>1817066
She will not - she could have let the slave live, but chose not to.

Besides, there will be more to come.
>>
>>1817068
I had about reached my limit on staying up as well, so it actually comes as a welcome reprieve for me, hope you're able to rest as well as possible.
>>
A brienf reminder - you will need to have one of your Cadre defend Yashi, which means they will not be allowed to indulge in glorious battle. Consider whom this will be with some care.

You have heard that Yashi rewards her protectors personally as well....

With that, be well, and thank you for reading, playing, and putting up with your QM's frailties.
>>1817069
>>1817071
I did have fun, and want more, but my body is demanding otherwise.
>>
>>1817065
Thanks for running!
>>
>>1817072
Hmmm, a tough decision. Will whoever it is be unable to capture their own slaves? I imagine simply not being in the fight will be disappointing to them. I feel like Falna would be a poor choice then unless we want to offend her, and similarly Tzanzi probably won't enjoy babysitting. Aeuna is a fair option, but I kinda want to have fun with her some more since she's been in the background for a while now.

Maybe Schechei or Kteine?
>>
Thanks for writing
>>
>>1817075

Schechei and Kteine wants to prove themselves, and both of them and Falna would be uninterested in the reward Yashi can offer. Aeuna's training make her particularly suited against casters, if I recall correctly.

Tzanzi would be very efficient at guarding Yashi, and she might be interested.
>>
Thanks for running! You don't have to worry, the length was perfect.
>>
>>1817164
I mean, it's great if she's willing to do it. I'm just not sure if she will be.
>>
Some helpful things to consider:

Schechei's magus talents are skewed to attack close up with nonlethal but heavily damaging spellstrikes and ranged debuffs.
Kteine is a psychic warrior but has some ranged nonlthal and lethal damage potential.
Schechei and Kteine are acolytes, and will tend to expect the less pleasant jobs; Schechei will be reluctant to obey, while Kteine will obey well but might become annoyed if she always gets the short stick..
Tzanzi is very skilled as a scout and infiltrator, but must rely on verbal or visible communication (Akko's Symbolspeech, specifically). She will readily obey Akko.
Auena can use many of her abilities to grapple at range from evidenced powers, but is a CQC expert, and elven strongholds are wizard heavy.
Falna will most likely obey, but do you trust her to protect Yashi when Schechei is in combat?
Yashi seems on good terms with Kteine and very intimate terms with Tzanzi. she may manipulate others into serious sityuations, however; she is ancient and easily bored. On the other hand, this is her first true raid. She is likely to be good for now.

You will have opportunities to change and alter the arrangements as time goes on, and of course no plan survives contact with the enemy.
>>
>>1818439
Hmmm, well Kteine, Tzanzi and Aeuna seem the most suitable options. Aeuna might be best suited even if I wish we could bring her along.
>>
>>1818445
Oh, they will all be along. You'll need Yashi's support to deal with the many elven wizards. But Yashi is squishy, and as Akko and Falna will explain later, there are no elven armies, but all elves are warriors. So a bodyguard is required to keep your mage safe as the defenses a mage can put up are easily countered by other mages.
>>
>>1818517
Ah alright, the part about not being able to indulge in battle made it sound like Yashi wasn't likely to be near any kind of thick fighting.
>>
Has Akko, or any of the cadre really, considered traveling to the other planes (both Outer and Inner), or Visiting Sigil, the City of Doors?

I'm just trying to imagine what Akko could discover by studying the Lady of Pain - from a distance, of course.
>>
>>1818543
Well, indulging in battle is being able to pick and chose targets as you wish and take the fight to them. Yashi's bodyguard has to stay close to Yashi and let fights come to them generally, or used ranged attacks; if a fight does get to them someone fucked up or has suffered a dismal failure.
>>
>>1818642
Akko has visted Sigil, along with Tzanzi and Falna. this is where she learned many of the planar languages. Akko avoids the lady of Pain like she avoids Her Majesty. Godlike beings are not to be studied unless Dead, lest they take offense and eradicate you.
>>
File: 44fbf6e9b127d6a5abd47c8ba12f7abb.jpg (263KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
44fbf6e9b127d6a5abd47c8ba12f7abb.jpg
263KB, 1200x800px
The Raiders – Part 29: Session 2

One of the peculiarities about githyanki physiology is that you process food fast and store it well. While it takes a concerted effort and long term stays in the material to develop a physique as soft and lovely as Auena's, the githyanki metabolism burns through food and applies it to flesh and bone as fast as it can. So the filling meal you start the day with will provide enough energy for most of the day, rather than being burned off in an hour of battle.

Also, Auena cannot keep her hands off the sweet raisin-cinnamon bread, which amuses Yzia no end.

Personally you suspect foul play on the part of the enemy but you haven't much to back that up. Still, at times like these it is a good thing. Two meals to provide sustenance and energy for battle is far more efficient than most mammalian bodies can manage, including elves. You are most definitely looking forward to learning more about elven youths. What you have learned so far is good, but practical experiments are fun. Lots of fun.

As your cadre finishes gearing up, you call those with little experience in raids to you, and suggest those who have rarely fought groups of elves attend you as well. Schechei, Yashi and Kteine are there, and Auena joins you as well, interestingly. You give her a querying thought and she replies that it is always better to learn of other's experiences rather than risk discovering something you did not know surprising you later.

“Elves are alien. Yes, this goes without saying, but they are alien to other races as much as we are, because of their peculiar social and mental structure. Their lack of sentience as childer makes them strange to begin with, but their social structure is even worse.” You gird yourself in your armor, Siobhan waiting patiently to be sheathed at your back for the flight. You also ignore Yzia and Tzanzi's snickers and grins. “If you took a cat, distilled the attitudes and nature of it to a single drop, and did so a few million times, and then made it into a creature, you would end up with an elf.”

That earns more soft laughter and amusement from most, but Yashi is staring at you. “You aren't joking.” The laughter and amusement quickly dies out, though Kteine is looking discomforted by that beautiful voice, and Falna glares at Yashi.

Interesting.

“No. Elves have no standing armies. They have no armies. What they have are warriors, each elf trained in combat and magic, and many of them wizards, or both. Groups of them will chose to work together, but it is equally likely that they will work apart, even in groups. Those whom choose to assist others in coordinated efforts do so out of desire or absolute necessity. So, there will be a coordinated defense insofar as they have chosen to do so. Each battle you fight with elves will be unique. There is no overlying strategy, only tactical choices made at the spur of the moment.”
>>
>>1818517
We can switch roles on the next day of the raid, right?
>>
File: 68a1bcd5001d20afcb3d6a8114145dd2.png (1020KB, 1000x742px) Image search: [Google]
68a1bcd5001d20afcb3d6a8114145dd2.png
1020KB, 1000x742px
“That doesn't make sense, Akko,” Schechei protests. “How can they have a functional society without any form of social order?”

“Because of how they are raised,” Tzanzi states as she walks over, her sleek armor and hooded clock dark and awe inspiring. She flexes her hands, her gauntlets as wickedly clawed as her actual hands, and far more deadly. “Remember how Akko explained they are trained?” The nod encourages her to continue. “Their oral histories and social graces are trained into them in the same way. Seventy, eighty, ninety years of socialization without a word spoken between them.”

“An elf cannot be counted to maintain an honorable bargain unless it is the individual's nature to do so. They will turn on you in a heartbeat, if it is advantageous. Their loyalties are to their own kind, and only occasionally their allies. You cannot expect anything from them except rebellion and danger. This is part of why there are so few elven slaves among our kind.” Kteine frowns and you smile. “Yes, it is much like our kind, except they rarely fight and kill out of pleasure, and they lack the Silver Swords that bind out society together.”

A Schechei realizes something, and doesn't share; you suspect that like yourself, she realizes that the betrayers lack of True Silver Swords makes them less cohesive as a people.
>>
File: 1479026463315.jpg (133KB, 1148x1653px) Image search: [Google]
1479026463315.jpg
133KB, 1148x1653px
“So, you must expect magic and weapons in equal parts. Remember, these people often have gish who are archers and gish who are equal parts warrior and wizard separately, rather than gish such as our kind have.” You strap Siobhan to your back, and the others do so as well, save Falna. You hold your hand up, and gesture towards Yashi, drawing attention to her. The ornate and bejeweled leather armor she sports is uncannily well fitted, and carries potent enchantments to protect her life. “One of you will attend Yashi as bodyguard. It will not be every time for the same person, but it will be every time we make a sortie.”

Yashi does not protest, and seems rather flattered by the effort to preserve her life. You are much more pragmatic and far less hopeful about the reactions of those involved.

[] Tzanzi – you'll miss out on her scouting, but nothing and no one will harm Yashi without dying.
[] Kteine – her ranged assaults will help capture slaves, and her close quarters skills are fine.
[] Schechei – she may be reluctant, but she would make a good bodyguard, and assist in a general way at range.
[] Auena – the most skilled choice, she does tend to the pragmatic, and is capable of grappling at range and dealing with any gish that might get past everyone else.
[] Falna – she will do her duty, and it would be a test of her dedication; you are concerned how she might react if Schechei is harmed....
[] Yzia – typically she acts as rear guard, but she might do you this favor – for a price.
Siobhan things that Kteine will not mind being first in line, this time – she likes Yashi....
>>
>>1819350
Yes.
>>
>>1819355
>[] Auena – the most skilled choice, she does tend to the pragmatic, and is capable of grappling at range and dealing with any gish that might get past everyone else.
For now at least, when this will be the first time Yashi is in a fight outside the Astral Plane (I think?) I'm gonna err on the side of caution and go with the one with the most recent experience.
>>
Hm, while it was very nice of you to try to run consecutive nights due to feeling you didn't deliver enough last session, it seems like most anons might have trouble swinging two consecutive all-nighters.

Did you get a chance to see the Dark Tower yet? I heard mediocre things about it.
>>
>>1819355
>[] Auena – the most skilled choice, she does tend to the pragmatic, and is capable of grappling at range and dealing with any gish that might get past everyone else.
>>
[X] Auena – the most skilled choice, she does tend to the pragmatic, and is capable of grappling at range and dealing with any gish that might get past everyone else.

There are glances at one another, but most of their attention remains on you. “Auena, you will take the fiorst sortie. Your skills at dealing with distant threats are evident, and the chances of someone slipping past to attempt an assassination will be lower with you at her side.” Auena nods, perfectly willing to accept this important but less combative role – at least, this time. “Be polite, Yashi.” Yashi blinks at you in the manner of a surprised feral. You tilt your head and glare at her, and she gets the message this time, lowering her head and even – faintly – smiling a little.

With that decided you and your Cadre make your way towards the entrance of the Lair, something which is made much easier by the facts that you are up earlier than most, and also by the fact that other cadres are somewhat wary of getting in your way. Falna has collapsed the magical tent and once more turned it into a carpet, and slowly glides along side the rest of your cadre.

When you reach the cavern that leads to the Lair, however, and to the hidden exit of it, Yzia lightly runs ahead, tail lashing in gleaming brass and moving like she was born to run....right before she transforms into her true draconic form. Idly you make a note to make a pair of nipple rings from some gold infused glass again. Perhaps even deep crystal.

The harness is already ion place and you use it to quickly ascend to the horns that surround her head, and grip the enchanted chains of gold that you use to steady yourself. The others start to mount – much as last time, with Falna and Schechei using her carpet. It might be worthwhile to enchant the thing to a more draconic speed, though its maneuverability is entirely helpful. There are several others, and you take a casual study of them. Three others aim to attack the elven trees, and undoubtedly most will focus on the grand home.

The biggest problem you can think of is an entry point of course. There are a few ways you can deal with that....

[] Don't worry about it yet, let the others show their hands first.
[] Plan on an assault from the side.
[] An upper assault is the most difficult, but will leave them less defended next time.
[] Closer to the roots is typical, as most elves do not fly and therefor have more entrances there.
[] If you capture an elf and then have Yashi charm answers from him, you might be able to Teleport into the center of the place....
[] Write in?
Siobhan is far too enthralled in the upcoming bloodshed and singing deadly songs of blood and magic and slaughter for you.
>>
>>1819403
>[] If you capture an elf and then have Yashi charm answers from him, you might be able to Teleport into the center of the place....
I'm feeling kind of bold tonight, and it feels like a good way to get a head start.

...But maybe wait until the elves have engaged the other Githyanki, just in case?
>>
>>1819390
I did, and drops all subjectiveity in favor oif just viewing it as a standalone movie, and enjoyed it quite a bit. If you have any expectation you will be disappointed, but I decided to have non, and it was an interesting and fun movie, though short on plot.

Flagg isn't dead.
>>
>>1819403
>[] Don't worry about it yet, let the others show their hands first.

Risky, but this will give us knowledge
>>
>>1819403
>[] An upper assault is the most difficult, but will leave them less defended next time.
>>
>>1819410
Oh, that actually sounds pretty good then.

Of course he isn't, Steven King antagonists are invincible until they run out of plot armor to burn then they just kind of fizzle out.
>>
File: 1268706299341.jpg (663KB, 964x708px) Image search: [Google]
1268706299341.jpg
663KB, 964x708px
Rolled 1, 16, 4, 2, 7, 20, 19, 3 = 72 (8d20)

Akko, Yzia, Tzanzi, Falna, Auena, Schechei, Kteine, Yashi.

Seeing what can be seen.
>>
>>1819438
....REALLY?
>>
>>1819439
Dice are dice.
>>
>>1819439
That does seem like a pretty weird range of resuts. The only Githyanki who didn't flub it are the ones who've only been Githyanki for a couple "days".
>>
>>1819403
>[X] If you capture an elf and then have Yashi charm answers from him, you might be able to Teleport into the center of the place....
>>
>>1819403

>Upper assault

QM, you said Akko could craft marvelous items in an instant, right?

Would there be time to do it now? I found something that could help Aeuna
>>
>>1819447
She could do so, as long as it is no more expensive than 5000 gp (crafting value, so 10,000 gp full value).
>>
>>1819438
Apparently only young gith have good eyes.
>>
File: 1497975439970.jpg (107KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1497975439970.jpg
107KB, 848x1200px
[X] An upper assault is the most difficult, but will leave them less defended next time.
[X] If you capture an elf and then have Yashi charm answers from him, you might be able to Teleport into the center of the place....

With so many variables it is difficult to make a decision, but intel is the first order of business. As Yzia leaps into the air – eliciting shrieked war-cries from Tzanzi and Auena that startle Yashi and Kteine, much to Yzia's amusement – you silently direct her to head up high, well over the necessary height to being an assault. I want to know what the others are doing, and see if there is an opportunity to be taken. At the very least, and assault from above will ruin their defenses and perhaps allow us to capture an unwilling spy.

Wicked creature, you have a talent for making the best of others failures, allies of enemies, Yzia sings warmly into your mind, already excited by the prospect of watching you at battle once again.

Elves are a foe worthy to be called such – humans are predictable and boring to fight, mercenaries or not.

Yzia makes her way through the air powerfully, the sun not yet risen from its hiding place. Idly you wonder where, in this particular world, it is hiding. You've seen many variations on the theme – though none so terrifying and awesome as the unthinkably massive world that held the sun within its center. You shiver, recalling what you learned about that place. Siobhan sings sweetly to you, reminding you of various lusts to be slaked soon.
>>
File: 1497611791241.jpg (492KB, 809x1145px) Image search: [Google]
1497611791241.jpg
492KB, 809x1145px
It is with a touch of irony that the universe reveals to the novices the secrets it holds. Both Schechei and Kteine speak as one within the minds of all, much to their own amusement (and the pang of pain it causes Falna only amuses you and Siobhan, a fact which you keep to yourselves). [/i]The home trees that are meant to be the elven Lair is oddly well lit, save one, githyanki all.[/i] Their mental surprise and amusement at their near identical claims heartwarming, really, save to Falna.

The acolytes are correct – one of the trees remains darkened and far less alluring to the eye than the others. The largest is well lit indeed. Elves have no need of such bright light. You see for yourself that others are already winging their way to the largest and well lit tree. Akko, Joerno is nearby. Shall I suggest to him what we have realized?

[] Sure, you can use him as a distraction while you assault the 'hidden' tree.
[] No, you think the shock will be all the worse when you assault the cleverly disguised tree.
[] Stealthy investigation first – you have some more Dust of Illusion to spare.
[] Join the main assault, let them believe their ruse worked.
[] Ask Yashi for a divination, if she can do so; best targets, most accessible route, and such.
[] Write in?
Siobhan likes the Hidden Tree as a main and immediate (and private) target, for the chances of something good being there are greater.
>>
>>1819456
>[] Sure, you can use him as a distraction while you assault the 'hidden' tree.
>[] Ask Yashi for a divination, if she can do so; best targets, most accessible route, and such.
>>
>>1819456

>[] No, you think the shock will be all the worse when you assault the cleverly disguised tree.

>[] Ask Yashi for a divination, if she can do so; best targets, most accessible route, and such.

>Ask your cadre if they think it could be a trap designed to bait those who think themselves clever for seeing through the first deception. You are interested in their answers.

>>1819453

I was thinking of this, which is 2500gp to craft:

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/m-p/mask-grappler-s/

Would it work for Aeuna's fighting style?
>>
>>1819460
She does not provoke when grappling in any case, and she can use her psionic focus to avoid AoO with any given maneuver she attempts (or to make it even harder to avoid her grapples).

But you may add it as a write in on a vote where Akko isn't actually hanging on for her life so as not to plummet a few hundred feet to her death.
>>
>>1819472

Eh, would be a waste, then.
>>
>>1819456
>[] Sure, you can use him as a distraction while you assault the 'hidden' tree.
>>
>>1819456
>Join main assualt then break off and inform joerno then. hopfully making it as shocking to the elvens as possible.
>>
>>1819456
>[] No, you think the shock will be all the worse when you assault the cleverly disguised tree.
>>
Ugh garden work is the worst

Glad I didn't miss any more votes
>>
[X] Write in? This situation needs a bit of work....but you have just the team for the job.

Yashi, what divinations do you have prepared?

None. The intense emotional and unposken content reveals more to the answer though. Our most effective target is “dark”. The threat within is “great”. The rewards for assaulting the 'dark' are “fantastic”. The possibility of betrayal is “high”. The possibilities of a death are “low”. The curiosity and suspicion of your Cadre is somewhat intense, and the overall feeling you get from them is one of intense interest.

This changes only a little of your plans; Joerno's cadre will have to sit this one out, though you had planned for them to serve as a cat's paw of sorts. Though....you grin suddenly,and Siobhan shrieks laughter at your thought. Yzia, inform Joerno's dragon of what we have found and tell them we will be planning a side-entrance assault against it – on the far side, so that the others are unaware.

Would that not be inviting disaster Akko?

Falna and Auena begin to protest, but you silence them with the following thought. Not if we assault though the upper arbors, rather than as we say we have planned. Yashi picks up on the idea immediately, as does Kteine. Auena takes a moment to sort it out, but she finds the idea has some merit, though she disapproves of the principle. Falna reconsiders her protest as well, though her reasons are undoubtedly more self involved. How likely is it to be a trap? you ask in general, but you let them know you are most definitely paying attention to their responses and would be interested in their reasoning.

No trap, decides Falna firmly. It fits their mindset poorly to be so forward thinking, though I have no doubt there would be an incredibly strong defense force.

No trap, Auena concurs. If anything I suspect a hope that it would be discounted as a tree abandoned in favor of strengthening their other defenses. They may not need much light, but they are not creatures of the dark such as we are.

Trap, disagrees Schechei. She makes a cutting off gesture to Falna who starts to question her reasoning. Falna accept the gentle rebuke, curious. Even if it is not meant as a trap, it is meant to be underestimated and such a situation is a deadly threat. Akko uses such tactics constantly. Well, you can't disagree with her on that count.

No trap. Kteine refuses to explain herself, her impression of her reasoning being 'instinctive' or 'non-reasoned hunch'. It would be ridiculous to accuse a psychic of hedging on such matters, especially an intuitive one such as Kteine is.
>>
Irrelevant. All avenues lead to battle and death and slave taking. The elaborateness of their defenses is meaningless, in the sense that all of their preparations will be against us, entrapment or not. Yashi's point is further made by her impressions and emotive content; when an assault is made on a Stronghold, there are always those who prepare their defenses long before such an assault, and others who improvise. Much as elves, githyanki are not prone to be organized as other beings armies are, and thus far more adaptable to enemy tactics.

Then inform Joerno, Yzia. If he wishes to assist, then he may; if not, then we will deal with whatever may be awaiting us, and it will have the measure of our blades and the force of our minds and magic. She assents and you being the preparations for the assault, casting your long term spells. Yashi casts the potent resistance spells, protections against lightning and cold. You explain to Schechei and Kteine that fire would harm their home, while acids and sound would offend their especially keen senses.

You follow the median sized group of dragons on their flight towards the Home Tree, the most brightly light and clearly guarded of the trees. But it isn't long before you break away silently, allowing the others to continue on. Falna, let Yzia carry you and Schechei. We must make a swift and clean entrance into battle, and your carpet, wondrous as it is, is too slow for this purpose. You note that Joerno refuses your request; you don't fault him for it, and hope that satisfies Yashi's 'betrayal' well enough. Falna reluctantly agrees with your decision, and Yzia starts picking up speed....

[] Have her burn a hole though the top into the ant warren that is an elven Home Tree.
[] She is invulnerable to the tree's branches; she can crash through, and you can then Disintegrate an opening for her.This will take up the open sixth level spell slot Akko has.
[] You can find a sentry among the branches somewhere to interrogate and gain a Teleport destination from.
[] Drawing on your Arcane Force and Elder Power alike, take the Form of the Mythic Alien Dragon and make an opening for your cadre and Yzia yourself to draw their fire and spells.
This will take up the open sixth level spell slot Akko has, and give her very powerful combat bonuses as well.
[] Use the Elder Power to enhance and maximize Disintegration and then clear the area with Chained Fire to make your entrance. This will take up the open sixth level spell slot Akko has.
[] Write in?
>>
File: Siobhan.jpg (290KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Siobhan.jpg
290KB, 768x1024px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaTJwsKyVRA
>>
>>1819515
>[] Drawing on your Arcane Force and Elder Power alike, take the Form of the Mythic Alien Dragon and make an opening for your cadre and Yzia yourself to draw their fire and spells.
Flashy
>>
I dunno, I feel like the two non-spell options are very risky
>>
>>1819515
>[X] She is invulnerable to the tree's branches; she can crash through, and you can then Disintegrate an opening for her.This will take up the open sixth level spell slot Akko has.
the alien dragon and teleport also seem like fun/good ideas
>>
>>1819515
>[] She is invulnerable to the tree's branches; she can crash through, and you can then Disintegrate an opening for her.This will take up the open sixth level spell slot Akko has.
>>
>>1819515
>[] She is invulnerable to the tree's branches; she can crash through, and you can then Disintegrate an opening for her.
I forget whether or not we can run out of Elder Power or not, but I don't think we need it for an opening move, even if they do have style.
>>
>>1819590
I think we have a good amount to use, but saving is never a bad thing
>>
>>1819590
Elder Power=Mythic Power, and you have 13 points currently; a mythic spell takes one , two or three points, and most of your special abilities require one point. Akko will spend it on Mythic Transformation to provide herself the ability to use magic while befitting from the Transformation spell, as well as her Battle Magic Sense.
>>
>>1819607
Ah, well then I'm not really opposed to turning into a dragon but I'm still fine with the choice I picked since things seem pretty mutually exclusive.
>>
Disintegrate an opening for her.This will take up the open sixth level spell slot Akko has.

Tightening your grip on the chains that decorate her horns and serve as your own harness, you whisper to Yzia's mind. I have a plan to make out entry. It will most likely take us into the heart of enemy territory, and constitutes a risk, my love. The sense of Yzia melting as you refer to her by the endearment is always a pleasure.

Regardless of the danger, I doubt it will be boring, my treasure....

You outline your plan to her, reiterating her resilience to mundane injury, a resilience that has only become greater with her new found power. She agrees readily, especially after she uses her own spells to layer more defenses upon herself. The others are also casting spells and manifesting powers, both in their own defense and the defense of others in your Cadre.

Your own contributions are the ability to take greater advantage of any defensive or offensive position any of you might take might take, as well as the more commonly used Haste spell. Your personal spells are mostly defenses and augmentations to your armor and movement; you retain some of the most deadly defenses however, in case things become more difficult deeper within the tree.

And you are certain they will.

As Yzia makes her dive, you warn the others; Auena and Tzanzi protect their wards, using their stronger power and better armors to shield them from the branches and leaves your dragon tears through. You catch glimpses of shocked scouts and horrified elven warriors and nature priests as Yzia's aura washes over them, rendering many of them blind before they can do much more than register her vast, incredibly presence. You see the trunk of the tree ahead, and you unleash your spell, using the elder power to ensure that it will destroy enough of the tree to allow your dragon ingress into the forbidden territory of your prey.
>>
File: f36106f2c7b1d79aba9d073bd4810e23.jpg (777KB, 2532x2868px) Image search: [Google]
f36106f2c7b1d79aba9d073bd4810e23.jpg
777KB, 2532x2868px
The green light is more lightning than beam, the Elder Power causing it to erupt in an unstable coruscating bolt of eldritch fire. The tree seems to explode away from it, becoming fine dust. As you suspected there is a large chamber at the top, a hall of some sort, and there are many elves within. Yzia bursts through the remaining wood of the new opening, and she back-beats but once before landing, lashing her tail and buffeting those around her with her wings – killing at least half a dozen people in the effort of landing alone.

Only then do you cast your final spell, your ultimate war-spell. The Transformation spell. But you do not mean to deprive yourself of you greatest weapons – your magic. So you infuse it with the power of the Elders, retaining your clear thought and attunement with magic. You feel the strength flood your body, the vitality and grace it grants you, and you grin wickedly as you open your mind to the pervasive magic that exists around you and in all things. With the assistance of your understanding of magic and your body alike, the spells you cast, and the strange power you are quickly making your own, you are a nightmare of murder, mayhem, and devastating power. The greatest of your magic may be beyond your reach, but you have more than enough to rain ruin and destruction upon those who resist.

Your final act is to raise Siobhan and flood her with power as well, your arcane force making her a devastating weapon, even though you dull her cutting edge. Not that it makes her much less lethal at the moment – even with the less deadly cutting edge, you can batter opponents beyond unconsciousness and into death without much effort. She shines, shattered rainbows in gleaming diamond, the darkness of her blade alive with scarlet and cerulean veins.

Your shout is accompanied by your voice, a screech in the elven tongue: ”BY THE BLOOD AND FLESH OF THE DEAD GODS, SURRENDER OR DIE!” The war-screams of your Cadre echo through the room as you all dismount and drop to the floor, fully a third of the two dozen elven folk in the room screaming in blinded agony as Yzia's power overwhelms their eyes and mind, her very presence a psychic representation of all the suns in all the worlds.

The Battle Begins.

>To Be Continued....
>>
>>1819639
Thanks for writing
>>
>>1819639
Thanks for running, I am really glad we've finally begun to raid and it seems like a strong opening.

I also really like the worldbuilding you're giving the elves, which seem like a logical and consistent expansion of the traits they're frequently given in DnD/Pathfinder.
>>
Thank you for readign and playing.

Akko's character sheet has been updated - the weapon section in the upper right has her additional attack and damage bonus listed (+7/+14) and her armor class and hit points have been adjusted to reflect the spells in use, though her resistance to electricity and cold of 30 each is not listed, it does exist. She will be using power attack with every attack since it only reduces her bonus by -1 (already calculated into her attack and damage bonus listed above). Siobhan is currenly an Elf Bane, Merciful, Keen, Heartseeking Impact weapon, and Akko's Arcane Strike lasts one minute rather than requiring a swift action each round.

So, her single attack is at +35 for 4d8+2d6+37 nonlethal damage that ignores concealment miss chance. Before she starts using spellstrikes.

Needless to say she will be rending oppoennts unconscious very quickly, in general.
>>
Thanks for running!

>>1819651

Well, Akko is certainly going to gain in reputation.
>>
I hope to be a little better by the upcoming weekened. I will be using some unusual GM tricks to help things flow more smoothly, and will have some rules set up to make sure anons get to mold and participate more effectively in the battle than merely making the given choices.
>>
>>1819651
Wow that is gonna be brutal.

Though if elves are so unsuited to slavery as mentioned earlier, what's the long-term plan with all these adult elves? Generally just cull through them until we find the few whose idiosyncrasies happen to make them pliable?
>>
Damn, that ending was metal! I'm so sad I missed the whole thing. Thanks for running though!
>>
>>1819660
That sounds interesting and fun, I hope you are able/continue to recover with negligible impact on your life.

I'm kind of surprised (and impressed) you're still managing to run, I thought you had to go to like an oxygen tent or something for a month the last time this happened?
>>
>>1819661
Well, with the elves the main goal is to capture their children, not the adults - they are firstly more plaint, and secondly so valuable that the adults will give almost ANYTHING to have them returned safely. Unlike humans, adult elves make terrible slaves unless they decide to be so, which is rare. Their minds aren't really made for static existences. their young are a different matter, and can be made to have a slave mentality as long as you capture them young enough.

This is largely why they are hidden from other races, and why they are killed before they are captured if the adult elves have anything to say about it.
>>
>>1819667
It was a much worse amount of damage last time, with 25% collapse, and required a stent to be put in. This is only 15% and just hurts a lot, and makes remaining in one place uncomfortable. Hence why i take so long to write at this time. If I'm careful, it should heal in about 4-8 weeks.
>>
>>1819671
Good luck, hopefully it's closer to 4 than 8!
>>
>>1819669
Yeah I get that, I guess I'm just curious as to why we're even bothering setting Siobhan to stun if these elves don't seem to have any value to us alive. Like are we just hoping to ransom them in the immediate future?
>>
Thank you again for the support, and I am glad that you are all enjoying, readers and players alike.
>>
>>1819676
Because she can do much more damage. Merciful doubles the damage dice of the weapon, while impact makes it 2d8 rather than 1d10 - whicvh is why she does 4d8 instead of 2d8. Combined with archane strike and blade tutor+power attack, she loses only a single +1 to hit while gaining a massive damage increase.

Mind you, she can always switch to lethal damage with a single point of arcane pool, and any spells or pool strikes she adds on will be lethal.

Also, leaving some important people alive facilitates negotiations.
>>
>>1819680
Oh wow, that clears it up. I didn't really consider non-lethal would actually make us even more powerful. That is one terifying weapon we have.
>>
>>1819688

To be fair Akko can probably kill the majority of the elf population by punching them while naked and without magic.
>>
>>1819639
poor elves, good thing elves deserve it. Thanks for running XS, Finally raiders raid.
>>
>>1819695
Only took 30 threads.

>>1819694
Considering her base strength is 27, you're probably right.

Her mythic dragon form gains a +8 to strength and constitution.

>>1819688
A lot of Siobhan's power comes from Akko's magus abilities.
>>
Rolled 7, 18 = 25 (2d20)

just testing something
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>1823434
Is Akko's perception check the first or the second one?
>>
>>1823434
>>1826212
With a 38, Akko has a good sense of the situation that lies before her and will be able to assess and give orders effectively during the surprise round.
>>
>>1826213
Great news!
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.