[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trinity's Chosen Quest Ch.2: Halt at Oakpile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: blacksmith2.jpg (238KB, 458x648px) Image search: [Google]
blacksmith2.jpg
238KB, 458x648px
Last Thread we made a small Prologue to the Character, Sill the Apprentice Blacksmith, and Chosen of the God named Trinity. He received blessings from him, and learned during the following year the Art of Smithing, now he has set out on his Journey to become a fully Fledged Blacksmith, which entail to gather, craft and then deliver a Weapon to the City of Gael's Blacksmith Guild by his own mean in a Year.He had made a Stop at the Village of Oakpile, deciding to gather information about Ore.

You spend the day talking to the locals, in hope of learning if any metal or ore can be found nearby.
Unfortunately you quickly learn that the focus of the village is in woodcutting, and so the only metal they use is traded for with your village of origin, Czam, and is simply iron.Going back there isn't really an option as its isn't the goal of your journey.
But you do learn about a Town, Kilbach, a week of travel from here who act as the main trading hub for the Montainous region of which you come from.It should have all manner of metal to trade there, but it is a detour from the City of Gael.

>Gather more information on [Subject]
>Ressuply and Go to the South toward Gael
>Ressuply and Go to the West toward Kilbach
>[Write In]
>>
>>1813066
You should link to the previous thread and its off-site archives for those that want to catch up.
>>
>>1813153
No Problem for the previous thread:

here it is:

>>1794767

But i'm going to appear stupid i'm sure, how does the off-site archive works?
>>
>>1813066
>>
>>1813066
>>
>>1813066
>>
>>1813066
>>Ressuply and Go to the West toward Kilbach
>>
>>1813320
>>1813354
>>1813417
>>1814764
(Unanimous great)

You decide to spend the last of your money to buy enough supply to reach Kilbach, which should take 10 days or so. Once there you'll need to find work to gain money. You could pick up the pace to get there faster 8 days, instead of 10 which will leave you with two days of supply once there, but it's going to be exhausting. Finally you could cut through the forest, which could make the travel only last 6 days, if you don't get lost, and you avoid any danger.

>Go at a reasonable pace, and arrive in 10 days
>Go at a hurried pace, and arrive in 8 days, exhausted
>Go through the forest quickly, and arrive in 6 days, unless something happen.
>>
>>1816883
Go at a reasonable pace
>>
>>1816919

You choose the safe option, and arrive without hurdle 10 days later to the Town of Kilbach.

The town is noisy, and busy, lots of people going in and out of it on the road you arrive on, the Town is encircled by a 6 meters wall, its gate wide open, and a toll seems to be imposed on anyone coming in, many people go back when they arrive without any money, you realize that you are in the same situation as you have nothing to pay the toll of half a silver coin.

You explore the Town surrounding and notice a few building here and there next to the road, mostly Inn and Trade Post for those who can't go in, maybe there you could find a way to make money to go in.Or at least get some food as you just ate your last piece of dried meat and bread.

>Stop at an Inn to try to get some information
>Go to a Trade Post to see if they have any Job
>Explore the Surrounding a little more.
>[Write In]
>>
>>1816975
>>Stop at an Inn to try to get some information
>>
>>1816975
>>
>>1816975
>>
>>1816975
>>Go to a Trade Post to see if they have any Job
>>
Clearly we are not active at the same hours, my bad I guess. Nevermind, guess I'll settle on this slow rythm.

>>1817265
>>1817863
>>1818140

You go back on your track and decide to go the nearest trade post. Since you ate the last of your supply you're going to need some money, and fast, hopefully they can propose you some work.
As you approach the door of a decently sized stone building, you see guard posted right outside of it, they size you up as you get closer, but they don't stop you from entering. You notice a signe above the door, you can't read but you do identify a Red Cat on top of the writing. The hall of the trade post is quite large considering it isn't in a Town.

"Welcome to the Crimson Cat Company's Kilbach's Branch, What can we do for you?"
You hear in a light feminine voice right next to you.

You turn your head and see pretty young women, dressed in red with a smile on her face.Stunned for a few second, you recover and ask:

"I'm an apprentice blacksmith on my graduation journey, and I wanted to know if you had any job to offer for someone like me?"

"Apprentice Blacksmith? Hum, maybe, we do have a workshop in town, I'll ask the Manager, please have a seat." as she says so she point toward a coach a few meters away from you.

As you sit, you feel a strong shiver coming down your spine. Surprised by the sudden sensation you look around confused, before feeling your heardbeat getting stronger and faster, goosebump soon following,a knot in your stomach, and finally cold sweat drenching your clothes.
You have never felt something like this before, it's terrifying. Nobody around you seem to have the same feelinf as you, but your guts are clearing telling you, something is happening.
Now.

>Get up, and walk out of the Company to see if something visible outside.
>Stay put and wait in your sit.
>Try to focus on the feeling to understand it.
>[Write In]
>>
File: JuanSánchezVilla-LobosRamírez.jpg (784KB, 1002x1500px) Image search: [Google]
JuanSánchezVilla-LobosRamírez.jpg
784KB, 1002x1500px
>>1826568
>>Try to focus on the feeling to understand it.

Did we just experience the Quickening?
>>
>>1826568
>>Try to focus on the feeling to understand it.
>>
>>1826596
As of now you are not an immortal, so... no.
>>1826724

You start to focus on the sensation, trying to understand where it come from, and what it means.
You feel a tingling sensation on the left side of your head, as you move it, the tingling move toward your face, always facing the same direction, as if your body was indicating you to look to the south, even tho you can only see a wall there for now.

So focused on it, you didn't notice that a lot of time passed and that the branch manager came out of his office and was standing a couple of meters away from you as he call out:

"You didn't tell me that this young blacksmith was a wizard." he say while looking at the young women you talked to before.

Awaking you from your trance. You look at him, clearly confused.

"He didn't tell me he was one sir.Just that he was a blacksmith." She reply, visibly surprised.

>"What are you talking about?"
>"I'm not a wizard."
>"How did you know I have power?"
>"Of Course I am, and a powerful one at that!" [Lie]
>[Write in]
>
>>
>>1832374
You also gained 1 Insight and 1 Rank in the Magic Detection Skill

Name:Sill

Characteristic:

-Physical:
--Strength:17
--Dexterity:9
--Constitution:11

-Mental:
--Intelligence:5
--Adaptability:4
--Perception:4

-Social:
--Charisma:7
--Manipulation:2
--Will:7

-Spiritual:
--Power:2
--Insight:3
--Resistance:2

Attribute:
Health:1270/1270((11+1.7)x100)
Mana:200/200(2x100)

Skill:
-Craft:0
--Forge:12
--Leatherwork:3
-Persuasion:0
--Trading:6
-Melee Combat:3
-Magic Detection:1

Perks:
[Trinity's Chosen]: You received the blessing of the Three-Faced God Trinity, who will give you 3 more blessing to choose from time to time. It also entail his constant attention to your action but not his Protection, why has he chosen you remain a Mystery, so is his Agenda.
[Iron Muscles]:Add 10% of your Strength to your Constitution when calculating your Health.
[Archmage's Fragment]:Gain 1 Power, 1 Insight and 1 Resistance, and Unlock their Natural Growth.
[Blacksmith's Curse]:Your hand now constantly heat metal to near melting point when in direct contact with it, but not through clothes. You are Immune to the heat you generate yourself, but not to the rest.
>>
>>1832374
>"I'm not a wizard."
>>
>>1832374
>>"What are you talking about?"
>>"I'm not a wizard."
>>
>>1832377
>>>"What are you talking about?"
>>
>>1832533
>>1832735
>>1833742

"What are you talking about? I'm not a wizard." You reply to the Branch Manager, confused by his remark.

"Oh really? then why we're you looking so intensly toward this wall where there's notning to look at?" he ask, a kind smile on his face.

"I... I thought I felt... nevermind." you dismiss the thought of what you felt as the sensation wasn't really pleasent.

An knowing look appear in his eyes for an instant before going back to his kind smile.

"My name's William, what's yours young men?" The Branch Manager Ask.

"Sill, Nice to meet you sir."You politely reply.

"You said were looking for work as a blacksmith right?Our workshop in town is alway looking for qualified worker so we do have something to propose you.Wait here, I'll write you a letter to enter the town, and another to get a meeting with the Master Blacksmith."

The branch master turn back to go to his office.Followed by the Young Girl, a few minute later she come back alone, two sealed letter in hand.She hand them over to you.

"Good luck to you, quick advice, never curse in front of Master Zick, and never make any remark about his heigth." The Red clad Women kindly advise you
"If you are a good worker it should only be a formality, He'll explain what you need to know once you're there."

"Hum thank you, Miss?" You inquire before going out.

"Oh where are my manner, I'm Villana."

You then proceed toward the Kilbach, opportunity in your hands.
>>
>>1835987

You make your way toward the Town gate. It's now late in the afternoon, the flow of traveler going in and out has thinned out so it doesn't take long for you to reach the guards asking for a toll at the gate.

"Half a Silver to enter, you can pay in goods, if you can't please go away to make way for the others." The guard mecanicaly say at your approach.

>Silentely hand over the letter designated toward the Guards.
>"I got a letter from the Red Cat Company", then hand the letter.
>[Write in]
>>
>>1835993
>>"I got a letter from the Red Cat Company", then hand the letter.
>>
>>1836176
Support
>>
>>1836176
>>1836244

The guard take a glance at you.

"The Red Cat Company?" he look at the seal on the letter you hand him.

"Oh you mean the Crimson Cat Company? Hahaha, Damn peasent boy, use the right name, you got me confused here." he loudly laugh.

It reminds you it was indeed called the Crimson Cat Company, and not Red Cat.

Yes the mistake was hidden, You only have 5 Intelligence, memory failure may keep sliping in without me warning you, at least until it increase, or you correct them when they appear.

"Stay here." The guard order you, before travessing the road to the other guard at the opposite side.

He hands him over the letter while speaking to him, the ambient noise make it impossible to decypher what's he saying. He open, read then hand the letter back as he nod.

The Guard quickly make his way back.As he get next to you he says.

"Ok, you can go in, I'll keep the letter, it was only a pass for one entry, so careful, next time you get out you'll have to pay like everybody else."

>Make your way into the Town
>Protest and ask for the letter back.
>Ask for Information on [Subject].
>[Write In]
>>
>>1836963
>>Protest and ask for the letter back.
>>
>>1836963
>>
>>1836963
We should have a separate letter for work
>>
>>1836963
>>Make your way into the Town
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.