[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Private Eye For Hire #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Private_eye.jpg (10KB, 375x284px) Image search: [Google]
Private_eye.jpg
10KB, 375x284px
You sit behind the typewriter you've spent so long clacking away on. You check your watch and you see you've been working on this newest report for nearly three hours. Your most recent case was a simple cheating husband, went to the Red Lounge every night and spent the same ten dollars on the same dame. Creatures of habit are easily tracked, and any girl willing to get down for a ten is willing to hand out some sensitive info for a twenty. You finish the report and tear it from the machine before sealing it in a manilla envelope and putting it in your 'runner bin' a tray of outgoing reports and evidence that local kids run out for you for fifty cents or a free soda.

You pull out your box of celebratory cigars and your lucky lighter, chrome with an eye and your office address engraved on the side. A gift from your ex-wife, from before she started loathing the agency.
As you puff the cigar and contemplate an afternoon drink before you hear your door swing open, you look over a little surprised at who could be so rude but seeing your guest it isn't shocking. Police Deputy Chase McLochie was never one for 'entertaining vigilantes' he has about as much tolerance for PI's as you have for crooked cops.

Chase removes his hat revealing his shocking red hair, under his other arm is a thin folder which he tosses onto your ring stained and old desk.

"Gotta case for someone like you." He starts off almost like he's forcing himself to speak

You set the cigar down and lightly lift the cover to see a picture of a well dressed man with a shocking lack of facial features.

"Detective Luke Brand, found in an apartment with a station issued shotgun. Apparently a suicide, open and shut case to internal affairs. But I knew Luke, he had a daughter a beautiful wife. He wouldn't do this out of nowhere. I want to.." he pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs

"I'd like to...enlist your assistance in finding out what happened."

>This is rich, Chase. Crooked cop can't see through a cover up.
>What makes you think it wasn't a suicide then?
>I'd have the same opinion, Chase. Sorry
>Always happy to help the less able, give me all your info on Luke.
>You can enlist me the same way anyone else can. With cash. I also take checks.
>Other
>>
>>1812983
>>
>>1812996
Supporting
>>
>>1812983
>>
>>1812983
>Always happy to help the less able, officer McLochie, give me all your info on Luke Brand.
>>
>>1812983
>>
>>1813541
Got my support
>>
>>1813541
Support
>>
"This is rich, Chase" you laugh picking up the file.

"The crooked cop can't see past a classic cover-up." You mock wiping as tear as you chuckle. Chase's face grows red

"A man is fucking dead, my moral standing is the last thing you need to be concerned with. Are you going to look into this or not?" He asks barely maintaining his composure.

You flick through the file.

Looks like a suicide from the initial reports and first on the scenes. Luke's hands had gunshot residue on them and it looks like the shotgun only had one shell missing. Then you get to Chase's notes.

The angle is strange, for this suicide to have gone down as it did in the report he'd have had to hokd the gun level woth his face, why not go through the mouth or bottom of the jaw. It's also reported that Luke's service pistol was not in his holster, they concluded maybe he left it at home but then why was he here in uniform. The apartment was unsold and nobody had keys except the building supervisor.

Looking over this you have to admit. Things smell on this case.

>Take the case for free
>Take the case for payment
>Refuse the case
>Other
>>
>>1817592
>>>Take the case for payment

We're professional!
>>
>>1817592
>Take the case for payment
Include expenses, and point out bribes don't get reciepts - as well he knows.
>>
>>1817592
>Payment, of course. Eggs and cigarettes don't pay for themselves
>>
>>1817592
>>Take the case for payment
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.