[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Total RPG #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 2

File: tegaki.png (5KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
5KB, 400x400px
This world has no name and no central plot, but it is a total one. In this RPG, you take a fantasy/medieval setting, and have the option to do whatever you want at any time. Pick your own adventure, journeys will be yours to choose. The map included is that of the world map.
You can choose to spawn up as a person aged 18-40 in any of these continents (besides the middle one)
To the Northwest is the continent of Homara, owned by the Brotherhood of Humanity, the faction of humans in this world. They prefer use of the sword and despise magic with a passion, due to their war to the east.
On the Northwestern part of the map is the continent of Maravar, looked after by the High Elven Nation. The High Elves are the world's most famous and powerful mages. They have been at war with the humans for hundreds of years, with neither side gaining the upper hand.
To the southwest you will see the rocky, craggy cliffs of Dwarlar, once owned by the incredible power of the Dwarven Empire, but as of late, they have been going extinct. The island right of their coast has been filled with dragons, and for 300 years it has been tearing apart their home. The dwarves have fled underground, and make incredible machines of war to battle the dragons, but still are being destroyed under constant attacks.
Finally, to the northeast, there is Orkut, home of the Orcish Republic. It is rocky in some parts and in others filled with thick marshes and rivers. It also is home to a woodland variety of elves, along with Orcs, goblins, Minotaurs, and other types of creatures less welcome in other parts of the world. Orkut houses them all, as the orcs, once warlike, have begun to mellow into a more civilized people. They allow reject races to live with them, and take care of the land.
The small land in the center is called Dakar. It is supposedly ruled by the Dark Elves, a secretive race of highly specialized people. They are very quiet and do not respond to envoys or exploration. The people who go tell of a cold, misty island filled with thick, dark trees that made them uncomfortable, and those who venture into the wooded areas are never seen again.
Now, this game is worked out by
A. picking your race
Human
High Elf
Wood Elf
Dwarf
Halfling
Gnome
Goblin
You then pick your skills. We go into that once you decide to play, as playstyle is very important for deciding what your skills are. They could be literally anything. Enjoy!
>>
>>1803544
>Fairy
>>
>>1803550
I mean if you want to be a fairy there are some living on Orkut, but they're really really tiny... if you wanna be one thats cool though, if you're interested.
>>
>>1803559
FAIRY
A
I
R
Y
>>
>>1803567
Mk.
>>
>>1803567
Would you like to pick your skills now?
>>
Is this playing like a tribe's game or like a civ game? I mean, are we all voting on a unanimous race or is each person individual?
>>
>>1803572
Each person is an individual, these events happening are background, they change on their own like events in the real world if you ignore them, or you could get involved as a general of an army, a diplomat/emissary, assassin, etc.
>>
>>1803575
Sweet!
I'll go goblin then
>>
>>1803578
Ok then, which continent would you like to start on? You can go with Orkut, which would be easier than everywhere else because most places in the world don't like Goblins much.
>>
Can I be another tribe of goblins?
>>
>>1803590
Its an individualistic game you can't be an entire group of people, sorry. :/
>>
>>1803593
Oh ok. I'll be a goblin too then. Anywhere to start is fine.
>>
>>1803582
Yeah I'll go Orkut seems like the best choice
>>
>>1803601
Ok then, you pick 10 skills to start with at level one, they are:
Persuasion
Opens up into charismatic skills good for shopkeeping, diplimacy, and other speech based activities.
Combat
Opens into all types of physical combat, from unarmed to swordsmanship.
Strategy
Involves thinking on your feet to solve problems and make plans of any kind.
Conditioning
Strength, stamina, and speed are all learned here, the better your character's raw physical power directly
Intelligence
For magic and also more teaching oriented practices. Makes you a better mage/trainer/teacher.
Goblins start with 15 health points and range from 3 feet to 4.5 feet tall. Skin colors are Green, dark blue, or maroon.
>>
>>1803604
Refer to
>>1803632
>>
>>1803632
Max points in each skill?
>>
File: untitled.png (16KB, 683x384px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
16KB, 683x384px
Give his guy a backstory
>>
>>1803647
Yea sorry, they each go up to 3, and then the ones past them each go up to 5. A few of the more advanced ones like combat and conditioning have third tier skills that go up to level 10, but those aren't even important until later in game.
>Persuasion:
Intimidation: (Depending on how you look and how you act, this can be easier or harder, but persuasion helps too.)
Barter: (improves the buying and selling stat)
Convincing: (makes convincing people to see things your way easier)
>Combat:
Melee: (Opens up melee options
Unarmed: (Unarmed melee options opened up, can choose for martial artist or brawler type moves)
Archery: (Any bow based weapons are improved from this)
Aiming: (Crossbows and guns benifit from this)
Blocking: (Shields are easier to use)
>Strategy:
War study: (Combat scenarios and commanding troops will be easier)
Planning: (Plans you set into motion are more likely to be carried out by NPCs)
>Conditioning:
Cardio: (allows for longer and faster movement speed)
Strength: (Your raw ability to hit hard and lift more is improved by this
Training: (You can strenuous exercise longer without tiring out)
>Intelligence:
Magic: (Opens the magic tree, there are a few options that open here at the next leveling opportunity)
Teaching: (Passing on what you know to others is easier, very useful for training people in certain skills)
Learning: (You level up faster and learn tasks quicker, helps with getting better at other things)
>>
>>1803632
Grom is a short and fat green goblin. He owns a black market shop and trades in illegal goods. He pays lackeys to defend him. He likes the most expensive things and wears fancy clothing and jelewry to show off his wealth.

Diplomacy
Intimidate
Bluff
Sense Motive
Trade
Appraise
Shopkeeping
Crafting (Weapons)
Crafting (Poisons)
Crafting (Drugs)
>>
>>1803679
Alright then, we will begin Grom's story in the capital of Orkut, it is daytime, and he is at work, where his two big, muscly orc guard, Strak and Crarth stand next to his shop in the underground sector of the market. Being the capital it is busy at all times, and occasionally there is the sound of a scuffle as a thief tries to make off with goods or someone insults someone elses mother. Grom's shop is located off to the side with a nice little sign and some things out on display. The guards hold a huge club and an axe and shield respectively, and no one is stupid enough to try to steal something with those two around.
Does Grom
>A. Wait by the shop for someone to arrive, and observe the area.
>B. Go into the back room to craft new items for his shop.
>C. Take inventory.
>D. Have lunch.
>>
>>1803678
Stog: thin dark green goblin, doesn't say much, believes himself to be too priority, and wants to prosper as much as possible,
Has sticky fingers and is working as a thief for hire

>convincing
>barter
>melee
>archer
>planning
>cardio 2
>training
>learning 2
>>
>>1803678
>>1803679

I suppose

2 Intimidation
2 Barter
2 Convincing
1 War Study
1 Planning
2 Learning
>>
>>1803693
Stog's story starts as he sits in a stool at the local inn and waits for the next job, and payment for the last one. The jeweled necklace of his last heist sits well in his pouch, and he waits for the ugly old human who payed him to retrieve it to return, he should arrive in 10 minutes, with 150 coins, as promised. Enough for some new arrows and rent... the music of the tarvern is cheery and the atmosphere is warm and inviting.
Does Stog
>A. Observe the tables around him to scope out who else is in the tavern.
>B. Order a drink/meal
>C. check his equipment to ensure none of it was damaged during his job.
>D. Wait in silence.
>>
>>1803696
Wait is your character going to be Grom or are you making 2? Or are you updating Grom's stats and redoing them?
>>
>>1803702
Just Grom. I didn't know if my first stats were ok? If they are I will keep them.
>>
>>1803690
>A. Wait by the shop for someone to arrive, and observe the area.
>>
>>1803711
He sees nothing of interest really, in the stone halls of the wined out market. It used to be a mine but after some corrupt governors decided to turn it into a black market, it had been a trade hub for all sorts of undesirables. Lots of people walking by in hoods, some in full combat gear, obviously mercenaries, people of every shape and size really. Eventually, a man approached the stall in a black hood, and looked down at the wares. Grom could tell he was a pale humanoid, but he couldn't tell exactly what race.
"What do you sell here?" he asked under his breath.
>A. Tell him what he sells
>B. Tell him to go away, he's scaring off customers.
>C. Ask him whats up with the hood.
D. Ask him who he is.
>>
>>1803726
> "If you don't know what we sell here you have no business in this part of the city. We sell floral decorations." Grom laughs at his joke and looks for applaud from the bodyguards
>>
>>1803678
Name: Liana
Backstory; a fairy living in a human village, she is an introvert and prefers to be alone and do everything by herself without anyones help. She isn't socially awkward though and finds compony of others enjoyable sometimes,but she prefers staying alone because social interaction tires her out.
3 Magic: (Opens the magic tree, there are a few options that open here at the next leveling opportunity)
2 Learning: (You level up faster and learn tasks quicker, helps with getting better at other things)
Cardio: (allows for longer and faster movement speed)
Training: (You can strenuous exercise longer without tiring out)
Barter: (improves the buying and selling stat)
Convincing: (makes convincing people to see things your way easier)
Melee: (Opens up melee options
>>
>>1803732
They chuckle at it, genuinely, while the stranger gives a small smirk, very obviously only to be polite. "I was in the market for knives. Dangerous ones. For... self defense." he said innocently, but Grom knew the knife was for something more... underhanded. He looked past Grom and at the rack of weapons toward the back. "May I see your selection?"
>A. Show him the selection.
>B. Ask what the knife is for.
>C. Ask him how much money he has.
>>
>>1803733
When you have 3 in the magic stat you can do basic magical attacks/defenses, these include weak magic shields, weak magic attacks, and weak utility spells like a magic light, anyway lets begin.
Liana was floating in her human village, minding her own business as usual. It was central in the land of Homara and shielded from most of the war, the farmers farmed, the women gossiped and did chores, and the children played in the fields around her. It was a bright, quiet day and the green fields waved gently in the breeze as the sun kissed her skin with its comforting warmth.
Does she
>A. Stay inside her house.
>B. Explore around the fields and farms of the village
>C. Go to the tavern.
>D. Stay where she is and watch the village life.
>>
>>1803759
>A show him the selection.

"Are you looking for something to puncture a hole, slit cleanly or apply "ointment" discretely?
>>
>>1803766
>D. Stay where she is and watch the village life.
>>
>>1803797
Just watch and take It all in
>>
>>1803773
"Heh, I should prefer the third option. Sometimes people need a hand with their... medicine." he said, looking the knives over. "Whats the best... ointment one you have?" he asked. There were a lot of options there...
>A. Ask him what kind of medicine he plans to apply
>B. See if he's good for the gold to buy it
>C. Show him the best knife overall
>>
>>1803802
The world around her was vibrant and filled with life, the children were laughing and playing tag or something of the like, and the adults were tilling the field and preparing for harvest season. The grass outside the village's limits went on everywhere, sometimes fading into forests and sometimes rolling out beyond the horizon. The warm sunlight felt good on her skin, but with autumn coming soon it wouldn't for long. The women of the village who weren't helping their husbands farm were washing clothes, and the kids not playing were taking lessons. It truly was a beautiful day. Anything was possible.
>A. Do something else
>B. Continue to observe till something interesting happens or the day ends.
>>
>>1803813
"Well how willing is your patient? A cane is good concealment in a crowd. Put pressure on the ankle or foot and the blade will be exposed. A katar is a bit more up close and personal but we have some rigged with small needles and files. A trip and hand on the shoulder should do the trick. A dart is a good option if you have to apply from afar. Problem is that they will know about it after application. We do have more complex devices if you have the gold... Here is one that looks like a music box. Unforturnately one of the metal wires is broken and sticking out. Careful not to stab yourself now." Grom chuckles again.
>>
>>1803825
>C. Go to the tavern
Ok that's enough looking aroun
See if anyone is hiring adventurers time to go on a QUEST!
>>
>>1803826
His eyes went to the cane and he smiled. "What kind of poisons do you offer on that? Looks good enough." he said, looking over the concealed weapon carefully. He certainly looked rich enough, considering the pouch at his waist and the nice shirt Grom could barely see under his cloak.
>>
>>1803838
The tavern is mostly empty, but it does have a few adventurers in the corner sipping some ale, one has a sword and shield, another has a big warhammer, and the third one has a hunting bow. In another seat there was a hooded figure enjoying a warm meal. It was impossible to tell who it was, but it seemed like a male, and the barkeep was washing the counter, looking up toward the fairy he looked in the back for a thimble of some kind for her to drink from...
>>
>>1803867
"What kind of poison do you need is the question? Are you looking to knock someone out or make their brain bleed out of their eye sockets? Is this for a gnome or an elephant? If you are just looking for a quick death, thats easy. If you are looking for something more specific or prolonged, we have something for that too. We can work with paralysis, vomiting, convulsions, excruciating pain, unconsciousness... the list goes on. [noticing the mans potential wealth Grom says] We also have more sophisticated wares if you have the gold. Infections, diseases and more manufactured "hallucinations" for example.
>>
>>1803897
He smiled. "Lets just say I need someone to go down... hard... emberassing. Is there anything you have that can make the target look like a retarded madman before they die?" he said hopefully. Sounds doable...
>>
>>1803905
Grom smiles big as he rubs his hands together. "It won't be cheap, but I have just the thing." Grom pulls out a jar of purple flowers, a mortar and pestle and a jar of oil. "Stab swiftly and he won't notice. Once injected give it a few minutes to enter the bloodstream. The man will start to see wild nightmares come to life. He will experience hell on earth for a few hours before eventually convulsing, hemorrhaging and dieing." (Grom says under his breath: "assuming he doesn't have heart failure before then") Grom puts the flower extract and oil into a tiny bottle and hands it to the man.
>>
>>1803880
Buy a drink and approach a hooded figure
>>
>>1803544
yo can I join in?
>>
>>1803947
Anyone can join, just make your character
>>
>>1803950

Wood Elf
Continent:Maravar
Name:Bob Fidler
Skills
> Melee
> Magic
> Teaching
> Learning
> Strength
> Cardio
> Training
> Strength
> War Study
> Planning
>>
>>1803976
1 point in all of those skills
>>
>>1803931
He smiled. "That and the cane, how much gold do you need?" he asked, removing his purse from his belt. It sure sounded heavy, and his bodyguards eyed a potential bonus to their paycheck.
>A. Name price
>B. cancel
>>
>>1803991
[What is gold worth in this world? How much is a loaf of bread? Short Sword? Leather Armor? Horse? House?]
>>
>>1803937
He looked up and sipped from his glass of water, giving a half smile. His eyes appeared to be a deep brown, and shined under his hood. "Hello, little fairy. What brings you to my table?" he asked. he sounded to be an older man.
>A. Ask him his name
>B. Ask where he's going
>C. Tell him about yourself
>D. Ask him what hes eating
>>
>>1804003
(Roughly on par with the US Dollar but it changes from country to country. The currency in Orkut are Gold Slabs, as they call them. Little flat squares of gold, change is silver and copper, in smaller slabs. Silver is like a 50 cent piece, copper is like a dime. A loaf of bread is one half slab, a shortsword would be 10 golden slabs, a full set of leather armor would be at least 70, a horse about 150, and a house upwards of 1000 slabs for something small and 10-15000 for a large house. Most people live in slums built by lesser lords in the inner city, which is where the black market is located. Thats where Grom's guards would live)
>>
>>1804007
>A. Ask him his name
>B. Ask where he's going
>ask is he with the adventurer trio
>>
>>1804015
Its 100 for the cane and 200 for the ointment.
>>
>>1803980
Ok then, where would you like to start in the continent?
>>
>>1804026
Sorry, which continent I meant
>>
>>1804026

whats on the continent? and where can I start? are there wood elf villages on the continent?
>>
>>1804031
Maravar the high elf continent
>>
>>1804025
He sighed. "I suppose thats fair." he looked through his pockets and got a enough money out of a pack under his cloak. So much gold, damn! Probably someone important being targeted on this much money. Part of Grom wondered who was going to die... but whatever. This was a good day.
"I trust this shall cover it?" his bodyguards were staring at the gold like a starving man stares at a roast duck...
>>
>>1804036
There are some wood elves who live there who want to be away from the still growing country of Orkut, mostly ones who find the more scary races of Goblins, Orcs and other outcast species to be unsettling. High Elves tend to not treat them as well as their own, but still have a respect for them as they believe all elves have a base component of purity.
>>
>>1804019
He smiled and answered each question in turn. His name was Destar, and he was heading to the city to look for a mage college to perfect his craft. He was a mage, elemental magic was his specialty as he said, and he worked in fire and water magic. He was not affiliated with the adventurer trio however.
"They seem a bit too brash for my liking, sorry to say."
>>
>>1804049

Yeah ill chill there then op
>>
>>1804039
"Yeah that covers it. You'll find chocolates next door to go with your flowers. I told you that we sell flowers." Grom laughs again at his joke and throws his guards a few gold slabs each expecting them to now laugh at his joke. "You." (Grim motions towards the one with the club) "It's time to expand our operation here. Go above ground and extort some of the businesses up there." Expecting the orc to not understand Grom says slowly. "Go find businessas and tell them that we will protect them for gold. If they decline give them a reason to need our protection. Bring the gold back here."
>>
>>1804061
Alright then. Have any profession or any personal info to fill out, or are you just a wanderer?
>>
>>1804058
Introduce ourselves.
Try to convince him to teach us one of his fire spells. Afterwards wish him luck on his journey. Then approach the trio
>>
>>1804073

Nah no profession hes what the wood elves would consider a vagabond. his age is 19 and his people shun him.
>>
>>1804068
The big dumb lug thought about it for a second, but then nodded, understanding. He clapped his hand with the massive hunk of wood and began walking out toward the stairs and up to the top layer. This was a bad part of town and the guards rarely checked around here, extortion would be easy. With his fee paid and the merchandise collected by their hooded customer, he had nothing new to do now. It was about mid day and he had a few hours left till closing. Also, the supplier had come in, a figurehead from one of the larger, less noble families in Orkut, and was taking orders from the stalls as to what to supply. He brought in their things, they bought it off, and resold it.
Does Grom
>A. take a break for a snack
>B. Keep watching the shop for more customers
>C. Work on some new setups
>D. Talk to the newly arrived delivery man about getting him more materials.
>>
N A M E F A G S G E T O F F M Y B O A R D
>>
>>1804080
He shrugged sadly. "I'm sorry fairy but to teach you one of my spells I would need hours of your time. It takes practice. If you want I could do it, but I couldn't do it for free. I can't stay here long, closing for the college's applicants starts by the end of next week.
>>
>>1804106
N O
>>
>>1804103

>A. Eat a snack

Something expensive and smelly. Probably a fancy cheese or rare animal organ.

>D. Talk to the newly arrived delivery man about getting him more materials.

I'm looking for anything new, rare or interesting. Also have you heard any rumors?
>>
>>1804112
Ask for the location of the city and college and trade contact info then approach the trio
(Goodnight OP)
>>
>>1804083
Bob was leaning up against the tavern wall outside. It was morning in the small Wood Elven village he was in, and the people were doing their normal activites. Wood elves were gathering food while others were out hunting, and some practiced beautiful music from the trees. the village was still waking up, and he had a totally open day. He could
>A. go into the tavern
>B. Visit some of the small shops.
>C. Go exploring in the wilderness
>D. Wait for action
>>
>>1804124

>C. Go exploring in the wilderness
>>
>>1804117
The supplier covered his nose and gagged at the golbin's breath. "Ugh... do you ever wash your mouth?" he said disgustedly. "Yes, we have some new things. I have a warhammer and dagger here made from Dwarven Steel, and a sword that is said to have belonged to one of the old Orc kings, just a rumor though. Also lots of poisons... always some of those out in the swamps. What would you like?" he opened his cart to show off the wares
>He then reveals many weapons of low to mid tier quality, with one or two high tier ones, a Blood Iron shortsword and a black wand with a green gem in the tip. (Blood Iron is a special metal mined in far off lands. It steals half of the health removed from whatever target it hits, and takes the full health loss if the target is killed by the blow. It has special magical properties). There were also at least 100 little bottles of poisons and potions from the swamp lands, some raw materials used to craft your own stuff, and some armor ranging from leather to half plate.
>>
>>1804128
It was cool and shady in the woods, where the Wood Elven trees of bright green clashed with the High Elves normal flora, a high amount of very large mushrooms of different kinds, and other fungus. Extremely tall (think like the minecraft ones and some of the stuff from Avatar, the High Elven land is very very thick with magic and they use it constantly so it bleeds into the surrounding countryside making some things grow very large and seem more mystical than normal.) Those blasted mushrooms smelled awful, but he got used to it. The constant shifting of the trees and squishing noises along the thick, moist stalks told him that the mushroom forest was filled with wildlife.
>>
>>1804153

(brb op will be back in a few)
>>
>>1804146
Grom barely holds back his livid anger at the suppliers insult. "How much for the blood iron?" (Grom makes it a point to say condesendily "the dagger is scrap metal and needs to be melted down and repurposed"). "And how much for the raw materials?" (Grom inspects them pointing out every minor flaw under his breath "someone cut that stem too close... that root got torn at the bulb... pitty.")
>>
>>1804167
"The Blood Iron is exceedingly rare around here so at least 200 slabs, and I'm sorry I don't check each and every root before I bring it here." the supplier shot back with immense sarcasm. "And, if you want to scrap the dagger you gotta buy it. Thats another 10 slabs.
>A. Buy wares at normal price
>B. Take extra time to haggle with the supplier
>>
>>1804121
Nite bruh
>>
>>1804174
>B. Take extra time to haggle with the supplier

Not interested in the dagger.

(Can I melt blood iron and repurpose it? If not I don't want it)
>>
>>1803700
A: observe surroundings
Is this a place I usually visit or no?
>>
>>1804193
(Sorry, got sidtracked, I'm here now famalam, and yes you can but you need a good blacksmith so it'll cost some to melt it down without damaging the metal)
He shrugs. "So be it, do you want the other potion ingredients or not, I don't have all day." he said, picking through them haphazardly.
>>
>>1804322
(Thats up to you what the character has been doing before now)
There are quite a few people in the tavern, some of them are regular looking people playing a game of cards, getting drunk, and having a good time, there is a team of adventurers toward the back talking over something that you can't quite make out, and another table has some soldiers in the Orkut army, you can tell from their armor, talking about bandit raids.
>A. Interact with one of the other patrons
>B. Continue to wait quietly
>>
>>1804440
Grom will try and get them cheap or tell him has not interested.
>>
>>1804725
(Considering all his stats, he got the potion ingredients for 68 gold pieces, the normal price is 100. What about the Blood Iron sword?)
Alright alright, here. I DO need to move this merchandise or his lordship will not be pleased. Now is there anything else? I have other buyers.
>A. Continue to go through the inventory
>B. Leave
>>
>>1804819
> B leave
"If you get a hold of any raw or cheap blood iron let me know. It's use to me is breaking it into multiple weapons, like needles or punch daggers, and selling those."
>>
>>1804819
(What is my total gold, inventory and possesions?)
>>
>>1804919
(You have about 3000 gold in reserve because you're a shopkeeper, you have 30 different kinds of mid quality potions and about 10 or 15 high quality ones, a bunch of low tier weapons and a few mid tier ones, some armors of mid to low tier quality, and some little trinkets like jewelry. Your posessions are mostly yours to choose.)
He nodded. "Yea I'll see, probably nothing though. Gotta mine a loooong way off to get that stuff." the supplier said before going back to work.
>>
>>1804997
Grom will go work on a new setup. He has developed a way to get poisons and other ointments into the bloodstream through the skin without any puncture wounds or ingestion. He is now inventing new ways to use the application.
>>
>>1805112
He went back to his work and at around the same time, Grom's grunt came back with about 50 gold slabs. "Here you go. Got money." It was an alright haul but Grom felt if he had been less of a moron, he could have done better.
>A. Work on his developments
>B. Continue to wait for customers
>>
>>1804450
Hey sorry OP work was crazy tonight

Hmmm, I'll talk to the adventures, kinda pose as a adventurer myself, go over happy go lucky and see what they're up to

Also sure, Stog has been here often, this is one of his favorite taverns to do business in, and the bartender actually likes him which I'm assuming is uncommon amongst gobos
>>
>>1805665
Its all good my dude
The adventurers have a few ales in them and aren't at all against having another person to speak with. There is a ranger named Nyra, she's a half-orc with a rather human figure including built in orc muscle, and she uses a crossbow. Her hair is black and her skin is a dark green.
A large orc leads the company, his name is Krug and he has a big warhammer and thick steel armor on, but wears no helmet. He has messy black hair, and the final one of their company is a dual wielding longswordsman named Cardan, he is a wood elf with two Light Metal longswords (light metal is a fantasy material, its about four fifths as strong as steel but lighter, and very good for quick slashes and swings, but bad for blunt, bashing weapons, as it is brittle). You learn from speaking with them that they are looking for work around the city, perhaps protecting a trade caravan.
"What about you Stog, what are you doing here?" Krug asked with a friendly tone. He seemed like your average gentle giant.
>>
Can I join?
>>
>>1804112
Ask for the location of the city and college and trade contact info then approach the trio
>>
>>1805813
Sure you can just choose your race, starting continent and skills
>>
>>1805794
"Just trying to make a living folks, just like you, say, you have any openings for a gobo like myself ? I'm sure I could help in some way?"
Keep an eye out for the fella picking up the necklace and if he comes about meet him outside to make the deal
>>
>>1805516

>A/B. Continue to wait for customers while working on his developments
>>
>>1805826
>>1805821
>>1805817
>>1805815
>>1805813
OP here!
Sorry guys gonna go to sleep for the night, I'll be back on tomorrow, so don't leave. Its like 5 AM right now.
>>
Name: James Bradberton
Race: High Elf
Continent: Maravar
Skills
>Convincing 2
>Archery 2
>Cardio 2
>Magic 2
>Learning 2
>>
>>1805821
The big orc nodded, seeming pleased. "We could always use another hand in the company! 4 adventurers guarding instead of 3 means more money and more likelyhood to join up. If you'd be ready for such a long journey we would take you.
>A. Accept
>B. Decline
>>
>>1806456
Welcome back, OP
>>
>>1805826
Eventually another guy comes up to the store, looking for a drug potion. "Hey you uh... you got any Skullsnapper? I n-need a fix man, just one fix..."
Grom had seen this guy a few times before, he always got some drug and was back within a few days, it seemed lately he'd developed quite the addiction to Skullsnapper. Easy to make but not very safe, and highly illegal due to its dangerous side effects.
It wouldn't be cheap...
>A. Sell him it
>B. Tell him to get his life together
>C.Tell him to find it somewhere else
>D. Make sure he has the money
>>
>>1806491
ty my dude
>>
>>1806575
D
Are you good for it? Let's see the gold first.

(wave the guards over closer to him)
>>
>>1806623
He holds up some gold, but hes at least 5 gold slabs short. "C-Come on man, this is enough right? I just need another fix, just one more!"
>>
>>1807225
"I'll tell you what. You come back with the gold and we can work something out." Grom gives his bodyguards a look that they know means throw him into the street and beat him up.
>>
>>1805665
He nodded and ran off, and one of the guards followed slowly. He probably didn't have much, but it was worth it...
>>
>>1807470
Will go back to working on tech
>>
Dead!

Sad!
>>
>>1803544
I want to be a human, could you tell me more about Homara?
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.