[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trinity's Chosen Quest: Generic Fantasy Adventure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 1

File: big-331586137e.jpg (74KB, 570x319px) Image search: [Google]
big-331586137e.jpg
74KB, 570x319px
Welcome to Ophit, the Grand Continent, and Birthplace of the Dillid Empire who united it more than 400 years ago, and brought peace and properity to it... up until last year when after century of infighting in the Imperial Family for the Glass Throne, And the assassination of the last legitimate member of the Family, the Empress, a 3 years old girl was assasinated.
Since then the Empire collapsed, war broke out between all the Nobles, Bastard of the Imperial Family, and other Powerful Figure and Organisation of the Empire.And their is no sign that any faction will be able to reunite the Empire.

Amidst all of this Chaos, you are Sill, a young boy living in the remote Mining Village of Czam, largerly unaffected by the wars, Who Awoke to a strange sight this Morning.

Three Wisp of colored Light float above you, happily dancing and singing an incomprehensible lullaby.One Black, One Grey, One Red.

You are lying on your bed, eyes open, confused by the strange sight:
>Try to Reach the [Color] wisp with your hand
>Try to sneak out of your room
>Stay still and pretend to be back at sleep and wait
>Scream like a Little bitch
>Try to talk to them
>[Write in]
>>
>>1794767
>>Stay still and pretend to be back at sleep and wait
>>
>>1794767
>>Try to Reach the Back wisp with your hand with your left and the grey one with your right.PLOT TWIST OP
>>
>>1794792
>Stay still and pretend to be back at sleep and wait

As you hastily close your eyes, you hear the lullaby stop, no more sound in your room, the silence is stressing, but you keep up your masquerade for now.

Then you hear a wisper in your ear:

"Good morning child, we are here to offer you our Master's blessing, Please would you be kind enough to pick one of us? the Master won't be pleased if all three of us come back after having failed our mission."

>Keep pretending to be asleep
>Open your eyes but remain silent
>Open your eyes and [Talk]
>Scream
>Run Away
>[Write In]
>>
>>1794824
>Sorry was already writing the reply when you posted
>>
>>1794845
>>Open your eyes but remain silent
>>
>>1794903
>>Open your eyes but remain silent

You see the three Wisp half a meter away from you, motionless:

"Ah! He is Awake!" You hear the Red Wisp says in a Cheerful tone.

"Well, Now that we got his attention maybe he'll choose?" Say the Black Wisp in a monotone manner.

"He probably have question before he choose id guess." Reply the Grey Wisp in a deep , almost cavernous voice.

>Ask What are they?
>Ask Who is their Master?
>Ask What choice are they Talking about?
>[Write In]
>>
>>1795015
>Ask What are they?
>Ask What choice are they Talking about?
>>
>>1795033
this
>>
>>1795033

"W-What are you? What choice are you talking about?" you ask nervously trying to keep your voice down.

The gray Wisp start to talk first:

"We are servant of Trinity, the Three-Faced God, Spirit created by him. And we've come on his order to tell you that he has chosen you to receive his blessings, each of us carry one, and you can pick one of them. They will undoubtebly change your life for the better, and in time our Master May grant you even more."

The Red Wisp then add:

"And our Master is so generous that he doesn't ask anything from you in return, so no reason to refuse right?"

Finally the Black Wisp says:

"My Name's Vel, i Can Grant you unparalleled dexterity, Gray over here is Tik, he can Make you more resilient, and Finally the annoying red thing is Mar, he can allow you to see in the dark. So which one do you want?"

[Black Hands]:You gain an increased Dexterity(+10% Dexterity), but your nail are now black.
[Iron Muscles]:Add 10% of your Strength to your Constitution when calculating your Health.
[Crimson Eyes]:You're eyes are now able to see at low level of light, like moonlight or a candle at night,not in total darkness. But they now are a Bright Red Color at all Time.

>Choose One
>Keep Asking Question
>[Write In]
>>
>>1795134
>[Iron Muscles]:Add 10% of your Strength to your Constitution when calculating your Health.
>>
>>1795134
>[Iron Muscles]:Add 10% of your Strength to your Constitution when calculating your Health.
>>
>>1795134
>iron muscles
>>
>>1795159
>>1795197

"Huh... ok I choose Tim." you say affirmativly

"It's Tik!" Reply the Gray Wisp, slight annoyance in his voice.

"What are you complaining about, he choose you, you should be happy!" Says the Red Wisp.

"Ah, nevermind."

After that the Gray wisp start rushes toward you, passing through you, you feel a heavy weight in your torso before you see him leave your body a few second later, visibly diminished in size and brightness.

"Well now that we're done, we'll leave you alone" says Tik, his voice far weaker than before.

All three of them start to fly away from you toward the window

>Stop them to ask more question
>Let them Go
>[Write In]
>>
>Character Sheet

Name:Sill

Characteristic:

-Physical:
--Strength:1
--Dexterity:1
--Constitution:1

-Mental:
--Intelligence:1
--Adaptability:1
--Perception:1

-Social:
--Charisma:1
--Manipulation:1
--Will:1

-Spiritual:
--Power:0
--Insight:0
--Resistance:0

Skill:

Perks:
[Trinity's Chosen]: You received the blessing of the Three-Faced God Trinity, who will give you 3 more blessing to choose from time to time. It also entail his constant attention to your action but not his Protection, why has he chosen you remain a Mystery, so is his Agenda.
[Iron Muscles]:Add 10% of your Strength to your Constitution when calculating your Health.
>>
>>1795237
So would that mean we get a .1 increase in health?
>>
>>1795259
For now yes, its the kind of perks that get better as you progress, HP is basically calculated as being equal to your constitution normally, but for you its Constitution+10% Strength, and the perks itself can also progress
>>
>>1795274
Wew, let's hope this is just making the character background becuase we are a single dagger stab from death if that is the case
>>
>>1795300
That's the Case so no worry, well you could still be one dagger stab away from death by the end of the prologue, but that depend on the choice made during it :)
>>
>>1795234
>>Let them Go
>>
>>1795355

Still confused by what just happened , you don't stop them as they pass through your closed window, the heavy weight on your torso seems to have disappeared too.

Time passes, and the memory of this event slowly fade away in your mind, to the point you start to think it was all a dream.

Three years go by, where you pretty much goofed around, your parents are both servants at the Lords Manor, and even with the collapse of the empire, he stayed in power so not much changed for your family.

You are now twelve years old and it is time for you to decide what you want to do with your life.

But before that, these three years we're still full of growth for you:

>You got 36 Point to spend, you can put point in all Characteristic except the Spiritual Category
>You can Either say how each point is spend or say something along the line of: I specialized in Physical, with still a bit in Charisma, or Everything in Perception and Manipulation, Etc...
>>
If nobody Reply i'll simply go with the blandest of all, 4 Point in each Characteristic.

Your call guys.
>>
>>1795418
>>1795472

Characteristic:

-Physical:
--Strength:5
--Dexterity:5
--Constitution:5

-Mental:
--Intelligence:5
--Adaptability:5
--Perception:5

-Social:
--Charisma:5
--Manipulation:5
--Will:5

-Spiritual:

Attribute:
Health:5.5/5.5(5+0.5)
Mana:0/0

Skill:

Perks:
[Trinity's Chosen]: You received the blessing of the Three-Faced God Trinity, who will give you 3 more blessing to choose from time to time. It also entail his constant attention to your action but not his Protection, why has he chosen you remain a Mystery, so is his Agenda.
>>
And so, Now it is time for you to decide how your next few year will be spend,

The easiest path for you would be to join your parents as servants of the lords, a very stable job, also a boring one.
But your parents have some economy they accumulated for you, allowing you to join other Job if you wish to, you could become the apprentice to a Craftsmen (Blacksmith, Leatherworker, Carpenter, Stonecarver),
You could try to join the Lords Army, giving you a Martial Training, but since you are of low birth you'll probably stay a low ranking soldier your whole life. Or you could join a distant Relative who's a Travelling Merchant, learning the rope before going at alone.

Choose what training you'll receive for the following 4 year:
>Servants
>Craftsman (Specify what craft)
>Soldier
>Merchant
>[Write In] (If you feel creative, but stay logical here)
>>
>>1795472
Sorry got distracted by other things op, you still here?
>>
>>1795521
Since we did go for that Iron muscles perk might as well go all in.

>Soldier, then later on to become Sellsword after being discharged from the army as they Lord was feeling thrifty.
>>
>>1795537
>>1795544
Still here, i don't mind changing the Stat i put if you post them fast :)
>>
>>1795550
Remove 1 from Intelligence, Manipulation, Charisma, Will, and Perception, and add it to Strength
>>
>>1795521
Craftsman (metalworking) unless engineering is available...
>>
>>1795511
Hrm, well lets do this, Take 2 from dex, add to str, take 2 from adapt to Con.

Have 2 taken from manip and given to char and will each and I think we're good.
>>
>>1795550

Characteristic:

-Physical:
--Strength:6
--Dexterity:6
--Constitution:5

-Mental:
--Adaptability:5
--Perception:4

-Social:
--Charisma:6
--Manipulation:2
--Will:6

-Spiritual:

Skill:

Perks:
>>
>>1795550
That's my idea for skills at least
>>
I think as a craftsman we can develop some good gear for ourselves.
>>
>>1795579
>>1795564
>>1795570

If i take Into account those 3 change i get a negative manipulation, so i'll substract a bit from strength to add to it since its pretty high right now so here is the final change:

Characteristic:

-Physical:
--Strength:11
--Dexterity:4
--Constitution:7

-Mental:
--Intelligence:4
--Adaptability:3
--Perception:3

-Social:

-Spiritual:

Attribute:
Health:8.1/8.1(7+1.1)
Mana:0/0

Skill:

Perks:
>>
>>1795593
Now that's out of the way

>>1795569
Your parents can pay an Apprenticeship, not a Scholarship in a School, that's for the rich in this world.
>>
>>1795602
So no Engineer, but yes For Blacksmith
>>
>>1795569
>>1795544

Got a Tie between Soldier and Blacksmith Right now.
>>
>>1795593
I still say Soldier into sellsword would be the best bet for us, we might start out as a lowly soldier, but who knows we might actually become a landed knight!
>>
>>1795618
Blacksmith
>>
>>1795623
>>1795569

So you decide to become a blacksmith, becoming the apprentice of Solhelm, a well respected blacksmith, quite Short in height but with enough muscle to bend an iron rod with his bare hand.

Two year into the apprenticeship you awake to a familliar lullaby. your eyes snap opens and you see Three Wisp floating above you,
A Red, a Purple and a Yellow.

>Stay Silent
>Ask what they want
>Run Away
>[Write In]
>>
>>1795634
Hello again little wisps, have you come offering aid for me once again? I thought you a fever dream when I was young.
>>
>>1795634
ask what they want
>>
>>1795642
>>1795648

"Hello again little wisps, i was starting to think you were a work of my imagination, what bring you to me again? Another Blessing?"

The red wisp quickly follow in his cheerful tone:

"Exactly! Once again, our Master send the three of us for this task. well you don't know the other two... The Purple over here is Bel, and the Yellow over there is Nas."

"Hi!"

"Nice to meet You."

Reply the Purple and Yellow wisp respectively.
Then followed by Mar's voice

"We will make it quick since you have to go to your Master early in the morning if i recall... Today i offer you an Inner Fire capable of increasing strength, and even infuse you strike."

Bel the Purple take his turn:
"I Carry a fragment of an archmage's knowledge, if you take the time to study it you will too be able to learn true arcan power"

Finally Nas the Yellow speak:

"And I Propose to you power in its Purest Form, a spark of Lighthning that can grow to the point where you are an unparalleled ruler of the World"

Pick One:
>[Warlord's Ember]:Gain 1 Power(and the associated 1 Mana), and you learn the Skill Inner Fire: Add +Power to your Strength for an Hour.(Cost 1 Mana)
>[King's Spark]:Gain the Skill Lightning Strike: Make your Unarmed, and Metal Armed attack do Lightning Damage.(Cost 1 Health)
>[Archmage's Fragment]:Gain 1 Power, 1 Insight and 1 Resistance, and Unlock their Natural Growth.
>>
>>1795660
>Warlords Ember

That sounds cool as fuck
>>
>>1795660
>unparalleled ruler
archmage fragment please.

We will have brawn and magic. Like a hero.
>>
>>1795664
Made a small mistake, purple description is about Archmage, and yellow is about King'spark
>>
>>1795664
additionaly consider... blacksmith+magic.

enchanted weaponry.
>>
>>1795666
ah, whoops, I still back unlocking natural magic growth...
>>
>>1795660
>>[King's Spark]:Gain the Skill Lightning Strike: Make your Unarmed, and Metal Armed attack do Lightning Damage.(Cost 1 Health)
>>
>>1795661
>>1795664
>>1795676

I Basically got one vote for each once again...
>>
>>1795660
Archmages fragment
>>
>>1795678
>>1795664

"Oh... you're never going to choose me, are you?" says Mar the Red.

"Of course he'd chose what I offer over you, don't be so disapointed" say Bel the Purple before slowly floating toward then merging with you through your forhead, after a few second he come out, but you black out as he does.
>>

Characteristic:

-Physical:
--Strength:11
--Dexterity:4
--Constitution:7

-Mental:
--Intelligence:4
--Adaptability:3
--Perception:3

-Social:

-Spiritual:
--Power:1
--Insight:1
--Resistance:1

Attribute:
Health:8.1/8.1(7+1.1)
Mana:1/1

Skill:

Perks:
[Archmage's Fragment]:Gain 1 Power, 1 Insight and 1 Resistance, and Unlock their Natural Growth.
>>
>>1795686
next time, Mar.
>>
>>1795686

You get awaked by a slap on your face, you open you eye, the light is blinding, and a huge headache soon follow.
You see your Master above you, visibly displeased.

"Already Noon, but still sleeping? I thought you know better than that, boy"

you notice you are on the ground, not in your bed.

"Sorry master, I don't know what happened, I just remember getting out of bed..." You say, trying to make it sound like you were ill.

After a good scolding you follow your master back to the Forge.

The rest of your Appreticeship pass by, you are now 16 years Old.

You've learned a lot, but you didn't have much time for yourself, so your Magic hasn't grown that much.
>>
>>1795693

Characteristic:

-Physical:
--Strength:17
--Dexterity:9
--Constitution:11

-Mental:
--Adaptability:4

-Social:
--Charisma:7
--Will:7

-Spiritual:
--Power:2
--Insight:2
--Resistance:2

Attribute:
Health:12.7/12.7(11+1.7)
Mana:2/2

Skill:
-Blacksmithing:12
-Trading:6
-Melee Combat:3
-Leatherwork:3

Perks:
[Archmage's Fragment]:Gain 1 Power, 1 Insight and 1 Resistance, and Unlock their Natural Growth.
>>
>>1795693

As your training come to an end, your Master has one last task for you before he hand you your Blacksmith's Guild Sigil that prove that you are a formed Blacksmith. Before the Collapse of the Empire it would have been a simple endeavor, Collect raw material , forge a weapon, and bring it to the Capital's Guild.
But now that war is raging, it makes everything far more complicated, So he made arrengment.
Your task will be the same, except for your destination, Instead of the Old Capital, you'll just have to reach the City of Gael, its is far closer to the Capital, and the Lord of your Village is in good term with them, so there shouldnt be any conflict on the way, appart from possible Bandit.

Your task is to Gather Raw Material and Forge a Weapon that you'll give to Gael's Blacksmith's Guild in less than a Year to Complete your apprenticeship.
If the Weapon presented is Mediocre, you might not complete it, but if it is exceptional, your name will spread, and Possible Employer might seek you later on.

>What kind of preparation do you make before setting out on this Journey
>>
>>1795696
Take the tools of the trade of course, plenty of food and water. Some simple means of protection in the form of your hammer. Tent in case it winds up being a longer journy. Just your usual fare of supplies really, and dont forget that rope!
>>
Got to Go guys, will resume tomorrow.
>>
>>1795700
if we could craft ourselves some simple armor and a weapon at the forge in addition to this... that'd be ideal.
>>
>>1795696
Take a sword, bring some provisions, a blanket and tent, rope, and what we need to forge the weapon
>>
>>1795700
>>1795928
>>1797573

You Can take with you all of the necessary blacksmith tool,inculding a hammer, albeit old one that your Master gave you before your departure.
As for an Armor or Weapon his answer is Simple:
"If you need any, you'll craft it yourself later."

Finally, you buy a Tent, a 3 Meters long Rope,and enough Food and Water for Three Day, Which is twice the time you'll need to get to the next village on the road.
>>
>>1800172

After a couple of day of preparation, and after having asked for a bit more detail you learn that the trip to Gael should take 3 week at a moderate pace, but you have a full year to complete your task.

The day of your departure, for a third time , you awake to an already known phenomenon, Three colored wisp above you, A Green, a Red, and a White.Singing the same lullaby.

You raise an eyebrow.

"Why doesn't he seems surprised?" ask the White Wisp.

"Well its already the third time we've met, guess its to be expected." Answer the Red Wisp.

"Still we are the envoy of a God, he should be in awe!" Reply the Green Wisp.

>Be in Awe
>Act Sarcasticly in Awe
>Get out of bed, Ignoring Them.
>Ask what they grant.
>Touch one of them without asking what they provide.
>[Write In]
>>
>>1800233
>>Ask what they grant.
>>
>>1800233
>Be in Awe
>>
>>1800233
>>Ask what they grant.
>>
>>1800240
>>1800267

You cast a glance at the Green Wisp before asking:

"What are the blessing this time?"

"Glad you asked!" Happily reply Mar the Red.
"This Time I come with something I'm sure you'll pick, A blessing where your bare hand will now be able to heat any metal you touch!Handy for a blacksmith right?"

"Blessing? Its more of a curse since it's permanent so careful with it." say the White Wisp."
"I, Lim, On the hother hand, bring a true blessing, An natural Aura that will but everybody around you in Awe, simply by your presence, and grant you as a nice side effect, Pure White Hair!" he adds.

"Humph! The only color worth wearing is Green! Which I can give you for your whole body, in addition to a strength second to none! Even Orcs will be jealous of you. You have My Word , on my name, Gul!" Say in his Turn the Green Wisp.

[Green Skin]:You Gain 50% Strength, your muscle visibly grow in size, but your skin is now a Bright Green.
[Blacksmith Curse]:Your hand now constantly heat metal to near melting point when in direct contact with it, but not through clothes. You are Immune to the heat you generate yourself, but not to the rest.
[Blessed Head]:Your gain 10% Charisma, but your hair are now white.
>>
>>1800336
>[Blacksmith Curse]:Your hand now constantly heat metal to near melting point when in direct contact with it, but not through clothes. You are Immune to the heat you generate yourself, but not to the rest.
I kind of want to use that, we'll just need to be used to wearing gloves is all.
>>
>>1800336
>[Blessed Head]:Your gain 10% Charisma, but your hair are now white.
>>
>>1800336
>>1800413
I'll swap to Blessed Head if it moves things along
>>
>>1800336
>[Blacksmith Curse]:Your hand now constantly heat metal to near melting point when in direct contact with it, but not through clothes. You are Immune to the heat you generate yourself, but not to the rest.
>>
>>1800336
>>
>>1800336
I promised you this time, Mar.

>Blacksmith Curse
>>
>>1800336
>[Blessed Head]:Your gain 10% Charisma, but your hair are now white
>>
>>1800336

So much for kinghts we just tuch them and they die lol
>>
>>1800353
>>1800459
>>1800897
>>1800958
>>1801310
5 for [Blacksmith's Curse]

>>1800413
>>1801178
2 For [Blessed Head]

[Blacksmith's Curse] it is.

Btw, while i'm at it, quick update to the rule (yep i'm making them as i go, deal with it)

Health and Mana are now Multiplied by a factor of 100. For prettyness sake, and ease of calcul when combat come around.

And Skill are now divided into three division:
General
Specialized
and Niche

Each Niche skill is tied to a Specialized, and each Specialized is Tied to a General, To which they add up if they are relevant.
>>
>>1802851

Characteristic:

-Physical:
--Strength:17
--Dexterity:9
--Constitution:11

-Mental:
--Adaptability:4

-Social:
--Charisma:7
--Will:7

-Spiritual:
--Power:2
--Insight:2
--Resistance:2

Attribute:
Health:1270/1270((11+1.7)x100)
Mana:200/200(2x100)

Skill:
-Craft:0
--Forge:12
--Leatherwork:3
-Persuasion:0
--Trading:6
-Melee Combat:3

Perks:
[Blacksmith's Curse]:Your hand now constantly heat metal to near melting point when in direct contact with it, but not through clothes. You are Immune to the heat you generate yourself, but not to the rest.
>>
>>1802869
>>1800336

"I'll go with Mar. Didn't I promised I would pick you two years ago?" You say, a smirk on your face.

"Aren't you a boy... I mean a man of your word" Cheerfully reply Mar. While charging through your body.

An immense heat spread through your body, you sweat as if you were in the middle of your master's forge.

"Careful with the doorknob on your way out Sill" Say the Red Wisp directly in your mind while he is granting you his Power.

Afterward all three of them leave without any more sound. You get up, get dressed, and grab the bag you prepared for your journey.Just as he said, the moment you grab the doorknob to open it, you smell charcoal burning, the wood of the door started to burn only a few second after you grabed it, you realease it quickly, letting it cool down. You then take a small piece of cloth you wrap around your right hand, as you lack any proper glove for now, it'll do.

You say your farewell to your parents, and set out. The road is before you, and you step foot on it, both nervous and excited.

As you travel on the road, you start to wonder what you should do once your at the next village, since their is more than one road going out from it.

What do you plan for when you are there?
>Resupply and directly head out toward Gael
>Stay there a few day, getting to now the local.
>Ressuply but head in another direction.
>[Write in]
>>
>>1802903
>>Stay there a few day, getting to now the local.
>>[Write in]
Purchase two pairs of gloves along with a few needle and thread.
>>
>>1802939
I support this
>>
>>1802939
Support
>>
>>1802939
>>1803216
>>1803239
>Stay there a few day, getting to know*(ugh...) the local.

As expected, you spend a day, a night and the next morning on the road. Arriving at noon without hurdle. You are greeted by a pure blue sky, and the smell of lunch being cooked.

You learn the name of the village, that your master forgot to mention, Oakpile. Easy to see why it's named like this, as the Oak is pretty much the only essence of tree around.

Making a quick stop at the local tailor to buy two pairs of glove, One in leather, the Other in Wool. You spend a sizeable chuck of the little money you have.

And you spend another part to buy a couple of night and the corresponding meal at the only Inn of Oakpile.

What do you do during your stay?
>Listen for Rumors
>Ask about the Roads and Path
>Ask question on [Topic]
>[Write In]
>>
>>1803242
>Listen for Rumors

Gotta see if we can hear about some neat ores or metals to find.
>>
>>1803242
>Ask question on where I could find metals for my task.
>>
>>1803242
I really like the concept and I think you have a good view on where you want it to go so far. But your timing is shit. Its like one post per day. But still like the story.
>>
>>1803577
I know, i'm just quite busy right now, so I don't have much free time during the week, it wont be the case when september is here tho. I think i'll just post during the weekend for the moment, and work out later a schedule to make it less random.
>>
>>1803520
this
>>
>>1803313
>>1803520
>>1807851

Quick Post to confirm the Vote.
And to Say that I'll start a new thread in about an hour as this own is close to the abyss. Will play for at least 4 hours, maybe a bit more. so Keep your eyes open.
>>
>>1813066
New Thread
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.