[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Japanese Thread DJT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 6

File: 1476404941458.jpg (89KB, 600x625px) Image search: [Google]
1476404941458.jpg
89KB, 600x625px
This is where you ask questions and get answers about the japanese language.
Read the guide before asking questions.
http://djtguide.neocities.org/
>>
I like your choice of the OP picture
>>
>>849804
I thought it was fitting for posting this here.
>>
>人で無しな(の)仕打ち
(note that の is marked as the modern equiv of な here)
I don't understand the grammar here. Can someone explain? What role are 人で and 仕打ち playing?
>>
File: 132660302167.jpg (38KB, 399x596px) Image search: [Google]
132660302167.jpg
38KB, 399x596px
そう言えばもしかしたらヒロさんがいるもDJT達に勉強を役に立ってられたのかな?
>>
>>849814
ヒロさん強い英語です
>>
>DJT on reddit - the board
How fitting.
>>
Mods please let them stay here so they fuck off /a/
>>
File: 1352952374393.jpg (86KB, 617x533px) Image search: [Google]
1352952374393.jpg
86KB, 617x533px
>its another generalfags think they're better than other generals episode
>>
>>849877
No, I just want to get away from the meta cancer. Gotta have a community to maintain the resources linked in the OP.
>>
>>849810
Did you try looking up both 人でなし and 仕打ち in the dictionary?
>>
>>849959
>人でなし has a unique dictionary entry
I'm shocked. it all makes sense now
>>
>>849973
time to remove the DJT from the subject name
>>
>>849975
That won't stop me. I'm a /qa/ native.
>>
>>849976
I can tell
>>
>>849977
No you can't.
>>
>>849979
yes I can
>>
>>849976
>I'm a /I don't wake up for anything in my life/ native.
>>
>>849984
t. DJT generalfag who doesn't realize the irony of this post
>>
>>849982
No you can't.
>>
>>849994
I learned Japanese and work as a translator and a Japanese aid-teacher; what have you done here in /qa/ aside from being a condescending cunt trying to dictate how the website should run?
>>
>>849999
Checking your quads.
>>
>>849999
You've still got a lot to learn if you think it's possible to make me feel shame about my lifestyle. I've heard it all before. Your barbs are as painless as a light breeze.
>>
>>849999
I bet you diddle the little jap girls amirite
>>
>>850002
You at least admit you're empty inside, it's all the more pathetic.

>>850009
I've never been to Japan, I'm still in my home country.
>>
>>849999
>I learned Japanese and work as a translator and a Japanese aid-teacher
So why are you here?
>aside from being a condescending cunt trying to dictate how the website should run?
Isn't that exactly what you faggots are trying to do, spam threads while telling the mods they need to moderate to what you want and not the rules?
>>
>>850094
>>850002
Not him, but wow you're a faggot.
>>
We are refugees from the country of /a/. If you throw us out you are racists.
>>
>>850109
racist*
>>
>>850109
>tfw we literally are refugees now
>>
>>850114
racist is a 名詞 you 坊主
>>
this is my exile
this is my time of the year
>>
今歌詞を訳してみるけどばか外人だぜ
>もうここには戻らないはずだと
>思い出せない雪のような白も赤も
>こんなに苦しくて切ないのに
「もうここには戻らないはず」は思い出せないこと???それとも「雪のような白」と「赤」???(´・ω・`)
>>
>>850609
>もうここには戻らないはずだと
part of an inverted sentence
the と is conditional:
>もうここには戻らないはずだと、さよなら私の悲しい寂しい部屋よ
"if I know that I will not return here, then goodbye"etc.

思い出せないことは「雪」だ
>>
>>850619
thank you ;_; と is my least favorite particle.
>>
>>849873
There is no need to feel 羨ましい that others are going to pass you by in anime watching skills anon.

You can learn Japanese too, I believe in you
>>
Since when were we banished to /qa/, that doesn't even make sense. Shouldn't we be on /jp/ or /int/?
>>
>>850646
I'd rather be on /qa/ than /pol/ junior.

/jp/ wouldn't want us.
>>
>>850646
DJT was banished to /int/. It's just that some people decided to be stubborn little pricks and push it onto /qa/ because there's very little moderation here. Similar to how /pol/ sends an invasion force whenever they feel slighted.
>>
>>850647
but why /qa/? it makes as much sense as /mu/ or /news/ desu.
>>
>>850646
This thread is on /qa/ because it tends to have questions in it and answers to those questions.

For example your post was a question, and my post was an answer. Therefore according to the mods it belongs on /qa/.

Do you understand now? It's simple logic anon, honestly.
>>
>>850646
We should be on /a/.
>>
>>850649
Sorry but I'm not a normalfag and so I don't touch boards with flags.

I'm just hearing about all this now, but I'll side with anons that want to have DJT here instead. If /int/ is the only place it ends up in the future then I guess it'll just be dead to me.
>>
>>850659
Just shows how weakminded you are that you're incapable of ignoring the flags.
>>
>>850662
Nice try
>>
>>850662
Ignoring flags is easy. Getting everyone else to ignore flags isn't. Just like not shitposting is easy, but it is impossible to stop others from doing it, even when you report hundreds of posts.
>>
File: 1460879638258.jpg (27KB, 200x228px) Image search: [Google]
1460879638258.jpg
27KB, 200x228px
I never understood DJT being on /a/ but why wasn't it moved to /jp/? Seriously, that's stupid. /jp/ is the only board in which it makes sense.
>>
>>850773
>/jp/ is the only board in which it makes sense.
There's your answer. It makes too much sense for the mods to think of it.
>>
>>849793
tappa vikt
>>
>>850098
Keep those tears coming.
>>
>>850773
>but why wasn't it moved to /jp/?
Because for the last 100 threads of /djt/ it was mostly /int/ shit.
>>
>>850905
>100
>>
one word: livejournal
>>
>>850903
Who exactly are you talking to with this post? What side are you on here? I'm confused because I'm one of those posters.

>>850013
And on that note, this comment was once again completely ineffectual. Really, there's no sense trying to assault my humanity. I discarded it long ago.
>>
File: 1478908810693.gif (857KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478908810693.gif
857KB, 600x720px
>Really, there's no sense trying to assault my humanity. I discarded it long ago.
>>
>>850920
Who are you quoting?
>>
In my previous post (>>850920), I was quoting the post right above that.
>>
>>850905
It's hilarious to see people crawling out of the woodwork to blame the thread because the mods can somehow do no wrong.

Was there some shitposting in /djt/? For sure. What was the mod response a few months back? "Sort it out yourselves". Kind of hard to do that when it's just a couple of spergs posting garbage every day. You can ignore them, tell them to fuck off, it doesn't make any difference. What /djt/ needed was moderation, not being blamed for some minor issues caused by retards and kicked to the most unfitting board on the site.
>>
>>850923
Please remember to always cite your sources, plagiarism is a crime on this website
>>
In response to post no. 850928:
I see, I will keep that in mind for the future. Thanks.
>>
>>850924
Why can't the mods just do their fucking job? I reported the shitposting, we all did. Nothing happened. It was left rampant, I even got warned for "false reporting". Of course the thread is going to devolve into shitposting if there is no moderation whatsoever. And then you go and delete us because the thread is filled with shitposting? Whose fault is that?
>>
>>850931
Doing your job requires actually browsing the board, instead of coming home from whatever normalfag shit you were doing all year, and then getting baited into deleting a ton of threads by a meta thread filled with people who blame everyone else for their problems.

I still think everything since has just been clueless mods sticking by the precedent set by the first clueless moron, and because enough people aren't going to whine to Hiro, it's just going to be left in limbo until it's absorbed by the /int/ general Japanese thread.
>>
>>850935
>because enough people aren't going to whine to Hiro
Not if we do something about it.
>>
>>850931
Likely, the moderation of /a/ long preferred to use their time cleaning discussion more fitting to an anime and manga board, and as of late grew tired of the imposition of this particular chatroom.
>>
>>850940
Yes, the board would be a better place if itbwere left to people like you spamming 'muh chatrooms' 'muh reddit' aboit threads you've never read.
>>
>>850944
nice le dub's
>>
>>850940
If the mods are too lazy or incompetent to properly do their job, fine. But why this inconsistency? Why pretend to be attempting to care about /a/ now after 4 years of DJT existing?

And if the new mod truly wants to improve /a/, does he really think killing off Japanese learning is the way to do it? Any anime/manga fan knows only too well how awful the subbing and translation is, how many mistakes occur and how much never gets translated. If he's actually an /a/non, he should be encouraging anyone who cares about anime to learn Japanese and he should be monitoring the thread to prune out the shitposting and the off-topic banter that a few people spread rampant. This is not the solution. Killing DJT helps no-one.
>>
>>850951
>you have to be in my webring to study a language
What causes this sort of thinking?
>>
>>850952
Whoa, crazy dude, you were around in the 90s? Radical.

Deleting the only thread where you can get anything approaching support when you make a mistake is a dumb fucking move. Sure, you can hop on over to Reddit instead and spend the next 80 years on RTK, but most people appreciate the odd bit of help, or a second pair of eyes on a problem, which is what /djt/ provides.
>>
>>850952
DJT actively encourages langauge study and helps anyone doing it

also, since when was this the DJT moderation thread and not the japanese questions and answers thread?
>>
>>850952
who are you quoting?
>>
>>850951
>killing off Japanese learning
>by stopping a thread from being posted on the anime and manga board of 4chan.org and starting it up on the international culture board of 4chan.org
damn . . . . . rest in peace to the japanese language
>>
>>850965
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>850966
nice le dub's
>>
>>850967
Nice "ironic shitposting".
>>
>>850969
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>850970
No one, but I'm about to quote Wikipedia now:
>Scare quotes, shudder quotes,[1][2] or sneer quotes[3][4][5] are quotation marks placed around a word or phrase to signal that a term is being used in a non-standard, ironic, or otherwise special sense.[6] They may be used to imply that a particular expression is not necessarily how the author would have worded a concept.[7] Scare quotes may serve a function similar to verbally preceding a phrase with the expression "so-called"[8]—they may imply skepticism or disagreement, belief that the words are mis-used, or that the writer intends a meaning opposite to the words enclosed in quotes.[9]
>>
>this is a DJT thread

No wonder it got banned
>>
>>850975
it's a false flag, I'm actually a really good poster and so are my friends
>>
>>850646
They don't want you either. This is where you belong now. Complain any further and your new home will be /trash/.
>>
>>850985
You're acting like there's a difference between /qa/ and /trash/.
>>
>>850987
There is a difference to DJT: it means one more board they get rejected from.
>>
>>850985
>>850990
DJT is on /int/ right now, this is just a containment thread for /qa/ browsers.
>>
>>850999
Of all the DJT threads up right now, the /int/ one is getting the least use.
>>
>>851010
There's just this one and that one, right?
This one wasn't getting any use for hours until someone bumped it to discuss moderation again. That doesn't really have anything to do with Japanese.
>>
>>850999
Except the one on /int/ is doing the very thing that people were complaining about.
>>
>>851040
You'll get used to it
>>
>>851040
Which is?
>>
>>851043
Tell that to the people whining about DJT getting kicked out of /a/. There's nothing for me to get used to since I've always found /int/ jap thread to be better than DJT.
>>
>>850627
With another person/animal object

if- marker

DIrect speech marker
>>
>>851046
>I've always found /int/ jap thread to be better than DJT
Apples and oranges.
>>
Did the english people who took a lemon to the japanese, take the piss out of them?

>"this is a lemon"
>"Remon?"
>"......."
>"Yeah remon"
>>
>>851050
lowest quality post I've seen all day
>>
>>849793
keep up the good fight
>>
>>851786
who are you quoting?
>>
>>851790
I'm not quoting anyone. Did you reply to the wrong post?
>>
>take a thread already existant on /int/ named jt
>add a word before it
>name it a day
>other board on /int/ is where actually people learn japanese and about japanese culture
>the one on /a/ is all about roleplaying and shitposting and they end up never learning japanese
>so they get told to go back to /int/
>oh nose they will mock me for my flag and the flag makes all the difference durr
>when in reality the jt on /int/ is so different from the rest of /int/
>the japanese in it and the japanese-fans inside it are so behaved and polite and they don't care about the shitposting/banter, hell they can't even speak english well to throw banter in english like the others
>oh nose bbut mmuh
>>
>>851798
>other board on /int/ is where actually people learn japanese and about japanese culture
>>
>>851798
Add to that:
>other /a/ generals that are more worthy of staying because their general has their subject about anime and manga don't complain and bitch and break rules and insult and provoke mods by constantly ban evading and taunting them as much as this 3rd worlder asshole
>>
>>851801
Yeah it is YOU FUCK!
True that the rest of the board went to shit but /jt/ stayed about Japanese language and culture. Probably because of how much the Japanese are so different than the rest of the world, even in real life and on the internet like for example on 2ch.
>>
>>851801
read the rest of the board you dumb cunt
>>
>>851808
/jt/ is literally a >tfw no hafu children blogposting thread
>>
>>851808
>True that the rest of the board went to shit but /jt/ stayed about Japanese language and culture
>>851809
>read the rest of the board you dumb cunt
hmm
>>
>>851809
I read the whole thread, I posted the thread, I kept up with the drama since the beginning. Unless you have something novel to add to the argument, don't respond to me when I call out other people being behind on things.
>>
>>851813
I hope that mods ban all your IPs forever
And all your limited VPN IPs run out
>>
>>851817
I haven't ban evaded.
>>
>>851819
haha nice joke
>>
>>851820
Haven't been banned even
>>
>>851822
So you are trying to tell me you aren't that fucker that kept ban evading and remaking the djt over and over again on /a/?
Meh, actually don't say, even if you were him ofc you won't admit it since you'll get banned immediately
But yeah you may not be him, who knows
>>
>>851827
Why would I be him
>>
Why is there an anime in the OP image, who allowed this?
>>
>>851838
The mods of /qa/
>>
http://jisho.org/search/%E3%81%AE%E3%81%86%E3%81%B0
>のうば could be an inflection of ない, with these forms: Nai-form. It indicates the negative form of the verb.
What?
>>
How do we contact gookmoot about this mod power abuse?
>>
>>851746
remon
>>
>>852293
send him a twitter
>>
>>851838
This thread belongs on /a/, so this board is /a/ now.
>>
>>852300
What is his twitter? Does he have an email address?
We should all tell him about this bullshit
>>
Are they going to come for sadpanda next? Are they going to destroy the fujo containment thread?
Are they going to let those godawful jojo threads stay?
>>
>>852305
No. Mods delete things they don't like.
>>
こんにちは

私の出番だな

遊ぼうぜアミゴ
>>
File: 1375541005181.jpg (82KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
1375541005181.jpg
82KB, 640x352px
>>852293
There was no mod abuse.
Your threads had nothing to do with /a/ and looking into the threads there was no possibly way to defend yourselves.
Stop being a self entitled little brat.
>>852302

>This thread belongs on /a/
No it doesn't. Your threads were nothing but VN discussion, which belongs on /jp/, geopolitical bullshit, which belongs on either /pol/ or /int/, blogging and avatarfagging, which belonged on /int/, 3DPD shit which belonged on /jp/ and thousands upon thousands of pointlessly autistic arguments and drama about other anons which needed to be deleted.
Whatever place you had on /a/ was eroded to the point on no return after years of completely off topic shitposting and smug vocal anons telling others that the thread didn't need to be about anime or manga when confronted with criticism about their off topic posting.
Your threads currently on /int/ are full of shit which exposes just how foreign you lot were to /a/ in general.

TL;DR: eat shit.
>>
>>852483
Did you get bored shitting up the djt thread so you came back here?
If you hate djt so much why don't you just go back to whatever threads you visit on /a/
>>
>>852488
this is djt anon
>>
>>852655
this is /qa/djt kind of the completely unmoderated bastard child of real djt
>>
>>852684
>completely unmoderated
so it's djt
>>
>>852687
no i got banned for an erroneous shitpost in djt once
crazy story
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.