[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since when the fuck was r/a/dio able to come back to /a/? This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: mods.png (207KB, 976x311px) Image search: [Google]
mods.png
207KB, 976x311px
Since when the fuck was r/a/dio able to come back to /a/? This isn't /a/ related, it's spamming and advertising. Hiro, I know moot probably didn't tell you but r/a/dio threads are against the rules and they are actually banned.
>>
Halloween since mods haven't deleted it since then
>>
Fuck off nigger
>>
Hiro is a big boy. He can think for himself.

He isn't moot.
>>
>No fun allowed where people listen to /a/ related music together
>>
>>354655
Since when the fuck were generals allowed to come back to /a/? This isn't /a/ related, it's spamming and shitposting. Hiro, I know moot probably didn't tell you but general threads are against the rules and they are actually banned.
>>
>>354668
Generals and r/a/dio thread should be banned desu senpai.
>>
>>354655
global rules 11

we need to ban this shit
>>
File: 1446310995727.jpg (480KB, 1500x1624px) Image search: [Google]
1446310995727.jpg
480KB, 1500x1624px
>>354671
>>354669
>>354668
Holy samefag/proxy samefag batman.

Do you have nothing better to do than this?

Go watch anime zippy.
>>
>>354673
You actually want generals on /a/ desu?
>>
>>354673
This is typical someone wanting to ban something they don't like and trying to use any reason to get his way. Typical childish behavior.
>>
>>354669
>desu senpai posting
You should be banned.
>>
new management babby`
>>
File: 1447607206251.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1447607206251.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>354676
This isn't a general, it's a weekly thing like the drawthreads.

Go fight actual generals.

Or better yet stop posting and GO WATCH ANIME.

But I bet you don't even do that anymore ~
>>
It shouldn't have been banned in the first place.
>>
>>354677
You're doing the exact same thing mate.
>>
r/a/dio actually has history on the board and it didn't really make sense for it to be banned to begin with.

If people enjoy it, I'd say it's worth allowing the tradition since it is definitely related enough to the board subject.
>>
>>354686
Yes but there is more than one person on this side.
>>
r/a/dio threads are pretty low on the totem in terms of cancerous weekly threads, especially now that all the tripfags are on meguca.
>>
This place literally is /q/ 2.0 god damn. Do you know it was a concerted effort by shitposter tripfags to get r/a/dio taken down before and they openly took credit for it? And were also probably the ones complaining about wanting Naruto on /a/ nonstop on /q/?

It should stay up just to spite them. Basically do the fucking opposite of everything /qa/ says, Hiro.
>>
>>354686
I'm pointing out your childish behavior. How is that the same as complaining about something I don't like and trying to get it banned because I simply don't like it?

You make no logical sense. Enjoy grasping at straws.
>>
>>354689
There's more than one person on the other side too.

You're being a huge hypocrite.
Just live and let live.
>>
>>354687
>>354690
The threads seem fine now, but just wait until they're around long enough for the UNTZ and circlejerking to come back.
>>
>>354693
Not my childish behavior, I'm somebody else.

>How is that the same as complaining about something I don't like and trying to get it banned because I simply don't like it?

r/a/dio threads are something that you do not like so you are trying to get them banned?

Or are you not in favor of that, I'm getting confused.
>>
Oh look, it's this this this thread again.
>>
>>354695

UNTZ never left, they just try to be stealthy with Dance threads then plug their shit after a couple dozen .gif posts.
>>
>>354696
If you read everything from the beginning, you will be able to follow the conversation pretty well

Backlinking also helps
>>
>>354695
UNTZ's biggest mistake was being on a site with an integrated chat client that encouraged that shit.
>>
>>354701
I read it.

It's still ambiguous if you merely took offense to his childish behavior or if you also disagreed with him about the threads.
>>
>>354696
I'm opposed to mods, literally the only things that should be banned are illegal content and obviously off-topic content.

Currently everything is banned unless its posted in general format and at least 5 people post the same thing they post in all the other threads because its their signature XD.
>>
>>354705
You aren't from /a/, go away.
>>
>>354705
>everything is banned
You'd think they'd get rid of a few more of the shit threads if this were true.
>>
>>354705
Ehh, I'm for obvious inflammatory shitposting being deleted.

I also really don't see what you're describing though.
>>
>>354707
i bet he's from /jp/
>>
>>354711
I know the guy trying to shut it down is.

He's from himasugi.org or some other shithole.
>>
Honestly people being salty about this are worse than the threads themselves.
>>
>>354717
wow just how many shitty /jp/ spinoffs are there
>>
>>354719
This is where the world hating pedos from the W went to creep on girls with YouNow and other disgusting things.

I bet it's them.
>>
>>354719
50+

There's a list in a google doc somewhere.
>>
>>354707
>>354708
>>354710

Are you telling me those snk threads that lasted almost a year straight weren't fucking awful? The constant yu-gi-oh threads, 7 days a week one piece, bleach, dragon ball threads? These threads are ok in moderation, but they are up 24 fucking 7. New content or not. The discussions are always the same.

an original shitpost is better then a general thread
>>
>>354734
Everybody and their retarded dog knows that /a/ h as general threads. You said that /a/ bans everything that isn't a general thread. These are not the same.
>>
>>354734
>An original shitpost is better than a general thread

You fucking what mate?
If you don't like a thread, just don't go into it.
They're usually pretty self contained, especially compared to shitposters ruining fun for everyone.

Can you just not stand other people enjoying things that you don't?
>>
/a/ regulars (if they even are regulars) try way too hard to dictate what is and isn't allowed there.

It's gotten to the point where certain anime/manga can't be discussed on the basis of "hurdur we say sew"
>>
File: what in the world.jpg (19KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
what in the world.jpg
19KB, 255x255px
>>354755
FREE THOUGHT ALERT

FREE THOUGHT ALERT

LYNCH HIM
>>
>>354755
Its the opposite. /a/ used to never talk about shit like naruto, yu-gi-oh, digimon. Why? It was because those types fill the board with normalfags, tumblr, mal and other boards. When snk generals were accepted, the fags that made those branched out when they got bored and went to the other normalfag shows.

I mean the only anime that can't be discussed on /a/ is sword art online.
>>
>>354755
/a/ regular here.
Yeah a lot of them do.

But some of the concern about Recommendation threads is warranted.

This same reaction (to other things) can often go overboard though.
>>
Those threads are wrong and you know it.
>>
>>354745
The reason people have problems with general threads is because there are a limited number of threads that can be on a board at any given time. The nature of general threads mean that new threads are made right after or just before the old one falls off the board and they also tend to be very active (often from a cadre of tripfags).
So for every constantly repeating general thread that exists one thread gets pushed off the board. You can see how this can become a problem when you have a dozen or more generals, it was the whole reason /vg/ was created.

So yes a shitpost is better than a general, because a shitpost will either fizzle out or grow to a shitstorm, die, and that's the end of it, but generals have longevity.

That said r/a/dio threads weren't as bad because they were weekly and usually limited to one or two threads.
>>
>>354755
The problem is they aren't strict enough. Also, no one fucking lurks. No one respects the board. No one puts any thought into their post. It's hurts me to say this, but we need some fucking insane nazi mod that deletes every single retarded post on the site. Not based on the opinion expressed, but how it's expressed. Stop typing like this is fucking YouTube and speak coherent English without throwing shitty image macros and overused phrases everywhere.
>>
>>354809
Give 1 example.
>>
>>354815
Example of what? A shitpost?
>>
>>354705
>I'm opposed to mods, literally the only things that should be banned are illegal content and obviously off-topic content.
So, you're in support of every board becoming /v/? Without the mods doing shit and doing shit the community wants, you become /v/

>>354734
I don't think I've ever recalled the mods ever being in support of generals. Fucking noone is in support of them instead morons who love to circlejerk. The mods just like moot did, have gotten incredibly lazy over time. You can't really blame them as well when you look at the site and its size
>>
>>354655
Snacks have been advertising his radio here for 10 years and moot never banned him for this, what's the problem with this "r/a/dio"?
>>
>>354655
Third poster has good taste, but what the fuck? Not even the image is /a/ related, that's a fucking video game.
>>
File: 1447003658736.png (148KB, 270x334px) Image search: [Google]
1447003658736.png
148KB, 270x334px
>>355075
It's not janny approved.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.