[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestling fags absolutely shit up /asp/ with their sweaty man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

File: 4416.jpg (575KB, 2449x1326px) Image search: [Google]
4416.jpg
575KB, 2449x1326px
Wrestling fags absolutely shit up /asp/ with their sweaty man drama faggotry. /asp/ is a slow board and it's almost impossible to find actual sport threads. Why are they allowed to make more than a general thread?
I think most people wold be ok with it if they kept their faggotry in one Thread.
>>
>>345268
Can't agree more. That board went to shit since the wrestling assholes post there.
>>
You're stuck with all of the too retarded to just go to /woo/ as well.
>>
1 general would be shitty because honestly Pro Wrestling is such a wide topic of discussion that on general isn't going to build a larger community nor is it going to encourage growth of the board or any further discussion.

The best solution for all of this is to give Pro Wrestling it's own board, the amount of traffic it would bring to this site would be insane, the IWC is a huge place guys, do your research and it'll be a no brainer
>>
>>345282
>1 general would be shitty
It worked on /sp/, also go to fucking /woo/ if you need to discuss this shit in detail.
>>
Either a separate wreslin board, or just one general.
The situation clearly can't stay how it currently is tho.
>>
>>345285
>It worked on /sp/, also go to fucking /woo/ if you need to discuss this shit in detail
No one wants to go to shitty fucking /wooo/, there's a board for camping and toys and rule 34 and my little pony but there can't be a singular board for Pro Wrestling? It's not like there isn't the community for it, why are you so against a Pro Wrestling board?
>>
>>345298
>why are you so against a Pro Wrestling board?
Because it's on the same autism level as /mlp/ for me. It also would bring more of those people to 4chan which is not a good thing for the site as a whole.
>>
>>345298
>literally wrecking entire boards with your bullshit
>hurr durr why won't you help us get new board?
Not even an /asp/ie or /sp/erg you guys are just obnoxious assholes, there's also nothing wrong with /woo/
>>
>>345301
Do you care to explain why? I'm not baiting you, i'm genuinely curious as to why its on the same level as MLP to you
>>
>>345268
Folk/Free/Greco Wrestling >>>>> "Pro" Wrestling

desu
>>
>>345304
>Not even an /asp/ie or /sp/erg you guys are just obnoxious assholes, there's also nothing wrong with /woo/
its /wooo/ for one, and secondly, the & Wrestling tag added on pretty much means that board is for Alternative Sports AND wrestling, meaning that wrestling doesn't fall under an Alternative Sport(considering it's not a fucking sport at all), which means anything related to the discussion of wrestling goes there rather than just one general for wrestling
>>
>>345305
>Do you care to explain why?

Not really. I fully understand when kids like it, but grown men?
You realize that it's all scripted shit right? What's the point in watching it?
>>
>>345314
Yeah it's fake, it's so obviously fake, there's supposed dead people and swamp cults and homosexual men dipped in gold, WWE even acknowledges that it's fake now. That doesn't mean an adult can't enjoy it, hell up until 8 or 9 years ago the show was specifically geared towards adults with storylines about Necrophilia, Rape, then the miscarriage of said baby then the guy who caused it punting a baby into the audience, like it's so obviously fake but it's still enjoyable.

I think when people step outside of the "oh it's only okay to like stuff like this" mindset and suspend their disbelief for a few hours a week to enjoy some obviously scripted choreographed mandrama, they're actually a lot more well rounded than people who live like drones afraid of what the next man is going to think for their hobby.

Don't get me wrong, there are quite a few neckbeard basement dwelling weirdo virgins in the IWC but most adults who watch wrestling tend to be pretty well rounded and productive members of society
>>
>>345324
I found a video of the baby punting incident

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do92O0NJsm0
>>
>>345268
Better yet just give them a containment board since no other board wants them shitting up the place.
>>
>>345268

Wrestlefag here. We want our own board, we want off of /asp/ as much as you want us off.
>>
>>345280

/wooo/ is hot steaming dogshit moderated by attention whores who will ban you for disagreeing with them. Fuck /wooo/. 4chan needs its own wrestling board.
>>
>18 posts
>8 IPs

Yup no samefagging going in here at all.
>>
Mods get these guys off the site.
They can go to /wooo/
>>
>>345368
Go to /wooo/ no one enjoys your mandrama
>>
>>345376
>samefagging this hard
>>
>>345314
Yeah fuck that fake wrestling shit.
I only watch real TV shows like Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones.

We all know it's fake, that's not why we watch it. None of us want to be on /asp/ either, we want our own board because wrestling is a legitimately wide topic that can't be discussed in a single general thread.
>>
I agree they needs to go. It was tolerable when they kept it in a thread here or there but they are all over the board and shitposting in all the threads that arent pro wrestling related.

pro wrestling isn't even a sport, its quite literally stage acting. watching a televised circus has nothing to do with sports. it should either be on /tv/ or have its own place.

fact is /asp/ was a slow board with good discussions and all the legitimate people have been run off to other sites because of this shit
>>
File: skip77595.jpg (252KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
skip77595.jpg
252KB, 1920x1080px
>>345368
>hot steaming dogshit moderated by attention whores who will ban you for disagreeing with them
how is that different from 4chan?

>>345314
>You realize that it's all scripted shit right? What's the point in watching it?
so are tv shows and movies. do you ask people why they watch them?
>>
>>345268
This is like the /q/ complaining about all the futa on /d/.
The board was split specifically to contain that kind of content. That AND a lot of other stuff, but mostly futa in one case and wrestling in the other. All you can do is self-moderate and asking people to behave.
>>
>>345419
The thing is that wrestling fags absolutely raped /asp/.
There will be no actual sports threads left in a few weeks if they don't do something. Hiroshima either needs to give them a containment board or just rename /asp/ in /wooo/ and be done with it.
>>
>>345419
wwe isn't a sport though, its an entertainment company that makes tv shows.
we had a good thing going, /sp/ was for people who watch sports, /asp/ was for people who actually play sports
>>
Requesting flags on asp and a 500 post limit for threads so that the whole catalogue isnt clogges up with /wwe/ generals

>>345268
Can you not read?
It says /asp/ alternative sports and wrestling at the top of the page
>>
> we had a good thing going, /sp/ was for people who watch sports, /asp/ was for people who actually play sports

This is the funniest of all /asp/ memes ive heard so far
Keep crying lad, your butthurt is just going to make it worse
>>
Is parkour an alternative sport?
>>
>>345268
Absolutely
>>
>>345495
Yes we used to have parkour generals
>>
>>345268
This name change seriously ruined one of the best slow boards, we really got fucked by these actors
>>
Why don't you make a strawpoll like /sp/ did? Oh right, you already tried that and got BTFO
http://strawpoll.me/5992744/r
>>
Change /asp/ to /pwd/- Pro Wrestling Discussion and then send all the old /asp/fags to /sp/ so they can discuss their "real" sports on a real sports board.
>>
>>345877
/sp/ is for spectating sports you faggot.
We actually participate in sports here, and not just the ones you watch on ESPN. Plus, the Quidditch, Parkour and Climbing threads would get lost in /sp/ so quickly there wouldn't even be discussion.
>>
File: '80s Taker and Hall.jpg (29KB, 306x432px) Image search: [Google]
'80s Taker and Hall.jpg
29KB, 306x432px
>>345946

Well your board is too slow so we're taking over. Really, /asp/ would be just fine as a general on /sp/.
>>
Hiro get the fags off our board, these faggots ruin everything. /wooo/ is there for a reason
>>
Be thankful he got wrestling off of /sp/. Wrestling fags are sadly numerous in numbers, so giving them a containment board helps a lot. Besides this is really the only sports board on the internet that gets good traffic. cripplechan's got fucking destroyed
>>
>>>/asp/774255
>>
File: 1447832006105.jpg (757KB, 1811x930px) Image search: [Google]
1447832006105.jpg
757KB, 1811x930px
Can you please reel in this /asp/ janitor, thanks.
>>
/wwe/ hates /asp/ anyways. All we want to do is keep our one general moving, not moving away from generals to a bunch of smaller threads on a slow as fuck board. Just give us an active board like /tv/ where we can stay in our containment thread like we did back on /sp/ and everything will be better.

If /asp/ has a problem with /wwe/ we'd be happy to move our general to /tv/ where it's more active and more our speed. That's all that needs to be done, everyone will be happy when move from the dump.

Give us the OK, we are ready to move right now.
>>
>>350439
/tv/ wants no part of you. Did you not see the threads that were started on /tv/? Do you really want a general that will be 70 percent insults hurled at you and 30 percent you defending your interest?

Lobby for your own board but /tv/ is not the place for you. Pun intended.
>>
>>350501
>Did you not see the threads that were started on /tv/?
That's because we went there unannounced everytime, even then all they said was that we had our own board. If we get permission to move our general to /tv/ there will be no room for complaints.
>>
>>350506
There will still be complaints in fact there will probably be more if its officially sanctioned. As an interest professional wrestling has little in common with film and television as an interest. Yeah it's scripted and its on tv but it's closer a sport or theater performance. /tv/ would be more hostile than /sp/ and trying to become refugees there will do you no good. What can you achieve there that you can't on /asp/?
>>
>board made entirely for wrestling gets mad when the board is made entirely of wrestling
You're just mad that Hiro finally kicked you off of /sp/.
>>
>>350511
>What can you achieve there that you can't on /asp/?
essentially /tv/ is the second best option to /sp/ because they are a more active board. Over on /asp/ it's a dead board, because of that the mods are trying to slow us down to their speed and contain us which is only creating friction between everyone involved. If we move to /tv/ there would be less heat on us and we'd be able to proceed as normal like we did back on /sp/

>/tv/ would be more hostile than /sp/ and trying to become refugees there will do you no good
>implying we couldn't handle
Of course they would mess with us the first night but not much after that, and what are going to say if we were approved to move? go back to /asp/? That isn't a big deal, it's expected desu.

>As an interest professional wrestling has little in common with film and television
It's close enough and a better fit for us than /asp/, and it's worth shot atleast to see if we fit in or not.
>>
>>345268
Correct me if I am wrong but /asp/ was rather slow before gay dbz with real life actors, right?
Reporting could help, so could making threads on /ap/ telling them to keep it down.
>>
>>350553
>essentially /tv/ is the second best option to /sp/ because they are a more active board. Over on /asp/ it's a dead board, because of that the mods are trying to slow us down to their speed and contain us which is only creating friction between everyone involved. If we move to /tv/ there would be less heat on us and we'd be able to proceed
Why does the board being dead matter? They try to slow you down to their speed? How? They don't let you post a general whenever you want? Even if you have one that can still take images? Why are you guys so intent on making a new general whenever the bump limit is hit? It's not going to go off the board because it's a slow board. How does this impact your ability to discuss wrestling at all? Is it some sort of an ego thing that if you aren't on page 1 or a fast board you feel your thread is insignificant? Right joe that seems like the issue and that's fucking ridiculous. You're able to start any thread you want on that board, it's littered with wrestling topics, except the only thing you can't do is start a general when you still have a perfectly usable one in the catalog.

>Of course they would mess with us the first night but not much after that, and what are going to say if we were approved to move? go back to /asp/? That isn't a big deal, it's expected desu.

If the users of /tv/ don't want you, as the clearly don't, why should they have to take you? Your threads get maybe 50 unique posters at most so why should a whole board, a popular board with a hell of a lot more than 50 users, make room for you? Because you like the idea of being on a popular board? The insults are representative of how the board feels about you and you wanting them to bens for you is nonsense. Also you think /tv/ will only harass you for a day? You really don't know /tv/ at all if you think they'll forget about you after a day.

I'm going to have to continue into another post for your last point as I'm at max length.
>>
>>350598
>It's close enough and a better fit for us than /asp/, and it's worth shot atleast to see if we fit in or not.

A better fit than /asp/? A board created in part to house wrestling discussion and a board that has now been named "Alternative Sports and Wrestling"? How will it be a better fit? And you think it's worth a shot to see if you fit in? That shot was already taken and /tv/ flipped its shit. You're the majority on a slow board right now whereas on /tv/ you'd be a very small and very hated minority on a fast board? How is that an improvement at all?
>>
>>345268
reminder that this has nothing to do with wrestling being "moved" to /asp/ since it always has been discussed there

it's all because the /wwe/ crew who got booted off /sp/ feel the need to continue being special snowflakes and throw a temper tantrum when they don't get what they want
>>
Is wrestling the new ponies?
>>
>>351755
It is
>>
Can we all agree that the drama between /wwe/, /asp/, /sp/, and occasionally /tv/ is incredibly fun to watch?
>>
>>351819
more entertaining than watching smackdown at least
>>
>>351851
>more entertaining that watching any wrestling
>>
Yeah I don't think this turned out well at all.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.