[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transgender should be force-fed Pimozide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: good_luck.jpg (34KB, 326x246px) Image search: [Google]
good_luck.jpg
34KB, 326x246px
You seem to be under the delusion that taking hormones and removing your cock makes you a real woman. This is physically impossible. Transgender are dangerous and mentally ill, and need to be forced to take Pimozide 2mg daily or else they are a threat to society and themselves.
>>
>>74700282
Wouldn't a bullet be cheaper my Russian friend?
>>
>>74700282
Wtf is pimozide?
>>
Exactly why so many of them commit suicide. They really thought they would feel like a woman.
>>
>>74700282
I agree with our british comrade, bullets are much cheaper and faster.
>>
The thing I don't understand is they say gender is a social construct, but trannies just adopt the socially constructed image of another gender
>>
>>74700672
It's denial and retardation on a new level.
>>
Oh here's the thread. I'm getting my popcorn brb
>>
>>74700496
Its a drug that causes the cessation of all interest in transitioning and crossdressing
>>
Yeah, pimozide that in a single study of a single person, not even trans just a crossdresser, who stopped crossdressing while they were on the drug is definatley a cure for gender dysphoria. A+ work there Ivan. Bad news is that you don't have a massive central government that gives you degrees in rocket science for mixing vinegar and baking soda anymore.
And how are we "dangers to society"? 99% of us which is already less than 2% of the population are fine as long as we get our hormones, the amount of trans people who would hurt people is probably less than 100000. Wanting to create more laws and a complex system to deal with us is idiotic and if seeing trans people walking around is your biggest issue then you need to realign your priorities.
>>
>>74701021
Like ricin?
>>
File: 1462750399806.jpg (26KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1462750399806.jpg
26KB, 399x388px
>>74701065
>>
File: 1458397581978.jpg (151KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1458397581978.jpg
151KB, 640x640px
>>74700282

True.
>>
>>74701065
You arent a woman
>>
>>74701065
There are many more studies where anti-psychotics led to cessation of symptoms. You haven't heard about them because no one in English speaking countries is researching it.
>>
All transsexuals have psychotic illness similar to schizophrenia. In fact, schizophrenia and gender dysphoria are often "co-morbid", occuring together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0wlupf36vg
>>
>>74701065
Just take Pimozide 2mg daily and set yourself free
>>
File: 1457466905883.png (168KB, 395x424px) Image search: [Google]
1457466905883.png
168KB, 395x424px
>>74700282
Absolutely correct OP.

Here's some info that they don't like sharing:

Post surgery, the human body treats the new "vagina" as a literal wound, and tries to heal by sealing it. Every day, they have to dilate their "vagina" by dildoing it. For the vast majority, their wound does not end up being an erogenous zone, and the daily dilation causes incredible pain.

Another thing is that post surgery, most of them do not feel the "completeness" or the "gender confirmation" they were expecting. They realize all they've effectively done is mutilated their body, and they eventually commit suicide.

I really hope that this is one day identified as a mental illness so that these people can get help - imagine if someone wanted to lop off their arms and legs because they felt like they were a pillow on the inside.
>>
>>74704775
I'm already free though? I'm generally happy and enjoy my life, I would rather die than go back to being a man. I'm not gonna take any antipsychotics especially when it's 99% they won't do anything.
>>
Not to defend them but pimozide is one of those antipsychotics that more or less turns you into a drooling zombie
>>
>>74704988
I was going to reply with something mean but I'm not going to because I'm a Christian and I don't want you to kill yourself. But Pimozide would probably help a lot of people and it's something that people should know about.
>>
>>74701065
>Yeah, pimozide that in a single study of a single person, not even trans just a crossdresser, who stopped crossdressing while they were on the drug is definatley a cure for gender dysphoria. A+ work there Ivan.

ok, that may be so but i don't see why the ballistic cure wouldn't work?
>>
>>74704988
>would rather die than give up the delusion of still being a man
>I'm going to self-diagnose and say schizophrenia drugs won't work
>>
>>74705028
1. Not when taken in trace amounts

2. Even when taken in large amounts its effects don't make you a "drooling zombie" that's a hyperbole
>>
>>74704988
>go back to being a man.
Just because you lack balls and mental stability doesn't mean you are still a man faggot
>>
>>74700282
>Y chromosome is getting shorter and shorter
Men will be extinct eventually senpai.
>>
>>74705880
>men will be
you mean humanity, kohai
>>
>>74705302
Thank you. If it honestly worked then I think it would be a good thing to give to people but since that there's really no evidence for it and antipsychotics are really not fun and transition works pretty well I don't think ti should be suggested. At least not until more research is done.

>>74705466
If you hate trans people so much you would kill one and go to jail go ahead. It's not like I can stop you through the internet.

>>74705561
I don't really understand what you're trying to say. I haven't self diagnosed anything you're the one trying to push a barley tested powerfull mind altering drug as a miracle pill. And I'm mtf not ftm.
>>
>>74704988
You never stopped being a man
>>
>>74706467
No shit. Of course I'm male and always will be, you can't change that. I just want to look like a woman. I don't even know why I do it's just hellish torment to see myself as a man. What is your point?
>>
well buddy, what about qt transgenders that don't want to lop off their dicks

checkmate i guess
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.