[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you are pro death penalty?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

How many of you are pro death penalty?
>>
>>56601313
only for the most serious crimes and when it is 100% absolutely certain without a shadow of a doubt the person is guilty.
>>
>>
File: 1442707138332.gif (1MB, 304x216px) Image search: [Google]
1442707138332.gif
1MB, 304x216px
Hell yeah
>>
>>56601313
Absolutely.

I'm also in favor of sterilization for any violent crime.
>>
Remember that Star Trek episode with that utopian planet with the half-naked teenagers running amok? We can have that too.
>>
yes

some people (read: all) are just menaces to society

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU7ZA7yB0kQ
>>
>>56601313
Serious crimes. And if, direct execution. Not that wait-for-20-years-in-death-row-bullshit like in the US.

>Receive sentence
>Get dragged out of the court room
>Get hanged.
>>
>>56601313
im against it, the legal system is not flawless and innocent people are sometimes executed while being innocent. this defeats the purpose of the legal system. therefore they should be no death penalty.
>>
>>56601313
Definitely, but the drugs are expensive and it takes too long. We should just use a firing squad and do it the same week
>>
>>56602048
that's why you should only do it when absolutely certain they did it.
>>
>>56602048
Innocent people also die in prison after their whole lives. What's the difference? Their whole lives have been wasted either way. The justice system is not wrong often and if it is, it's probably just some worthless dindu getting framed anyway
>>
>>56602261
what if we did it only in wartime? and no executions in peace time?
>>
>>56601433
Agree.
>>
>>56601565

Wow, a genuinely sensible opinion.

I like corporal punishment, too. Flog them.
>>
>>56601313
I'm always torn when it comes to the death penalty. Death penalty is more cost effective while prison makes them suffer more but costs tax money to keep them fed and locked up.

Why can't we just throw them into a giant hole in the middle of nowhere and let them starve to death / watch them kill each other in pit fights?
>>
A swift bullet in the back of the head for criminals beyond rehabilitation would save money and IMO be more merciful than condemning them to a lifetime of institutionalisation.
>>
>>56602261
>that's why you should only do it when absolutely certain they did it.

Sounds nice, but how can you be absolutely certain?
>>
>>56601313
I'll hang the jury in a state that doesn't hang the criminal.
>>
>trusting the government with the power to kill its own citizens

This is true kekery, miscegenation is small-time shit.
>>
death penalty is retarded.

90% of the time you're giving the person what they want
>>
>>56602338
Because when someone is confined for life new evidence can turn up during their sentence?
>>
>>56601433

Pretty much this.
>>
>>56603050
then you want lifetime sentence of waterboarding instead?
>>
>>56601313
Against.
Also thanks for the flag.
>>
>>56603313
lifetime sentence would be better imo
>>
>>56603050
ok let the families of raped children pay for the rapist's vacation in jail.
>HURR
>DURR
>>
>>56603394
but whats the punishment?
>>
Anti death penalty.
Pro abortion.
>>
File: 558672576.gif (1MB, 474x360px) Image search: [Google]
558672576.gif
1MB, 474x360px
Eye for an eye! Why waste taxpayers' money to feed and shelter those scums?
>>
>>56603507
Pro death. Pro abortion.

Death all around!
>>
File: 1438997685987.jpg (383KB, 1165x1155px) Image search: [Google]
1438997685987.jpg
383KB, 1165x1155px
>>56601313
Depends upon the method and it being a punishment for which crimes. In principle I am fine with it.
>>
>>56601313
only under martial law

also, first time seeing that flag on /pol/
>>
>>56601433
That is the thing though. It is never absolutely certain. No matter how overwhelming the evidence is, there is a chance of a frame.
>>
>>56601313
I'm for it. BUT only in the case of treason of your country (military and/or intelligence wise) violent and dangerous maniacs/psychos, systematic bandits, who use their position (like parlamentaries or other men of the government - same as treason), also bandits - organised crime. What goues for the maniacs/psychos their death penalty should be also approved by the community.
>>
>>56601596
Hey WEsley! Go long!
>>
>>56603050
And Society doesnt need scum like them around. Be done with them instantly, and move on.
>>
Some crimes do deserve the death penalty
>>
>>56601313
given how fucked US justice system appears to be I'd rather not

although on paper it's justifiable
>>
>>56601313
RARE FLAG
GIB MONIES PLS
>>
>>56601313
I am, sure. I think there are simply some criminals that you don't want back in society if the crime is severe enough, and locking them up forever is only costing us money and space in prison. Kill them quick and efficiently like >>56601741 said.
>>
>>56602164
Firing squad takes bullets, and wears out guns.

Tie the fool, and stab em' to death.
>>
>>56601313
Lex talionis is the only true form of justice.
>>
>>56603558
this is the only logical stance. how can someone be pro death penalty yet anti abortion? and vice versa for liberals.
>>
>>56601313
I don't believe in the death penalty; I believe in cruel and unusual punishments that make people into examples for future would be criminals to take note of before committing crimes.
>>
>>56601433
This. The death penalty should only be instated against extremely violent premeditated crimes and only when there is sufficient evidence for duly appointed authority to reasonably decide without a doubt that the accused are guilty.

It should be a very well known matter as well, everyone around should know about it as much as they can and the news shouldn't shut up about it until a month after it's over. That's the point.
>>
>>56601433
This. And in the case of Terrorism, it should be a public execution, like in ancient Rome
>sandniggers eaten by boars
Would serve them right desu senpai
>>
>>56601313

I am
>>
>>56602349
Goede idee
Ik zou graag zien die "Salad abdelzalm" vecht tegen everzwijnen om te leven
>>
>>56606385
What cruel and unusual punishments do you have in mind?
>>
>>56606143
That wastes rope and dulls a blade.
We need stonings
>>
>>56603050
There's no way to undo what was done at that point anyways. It's more of just a permanent solution to that problem/person.
>>
>>56607393
Isolation, mind breaking, removing peoples limbs, starvation, etc. But only for the most heinous of crimes like jay walking.
>>
>>56601313
Absolutely not.
>>
>>56601313
Only if with absolutle certainty we can prove the crime was committed. I support it Ie. Jeffery dalmer tier

I hate the idea of prison but it seems like something we need to house violent offenders. I only support prison and jails for violent offenders. I don't support drug wars or any other petty crimes. It's a fucking waste of our money, time, and it's highly annoying to be going about your day and some jerk off law enforcer wants to boss you around because he's having a shitty day and wants to fuck woth someone, literally over nonsense.

I'd go so far as to say we need to remove police from traffic duties all together as well as many other nanny state duties. People are generally gonna do what they want and if it's not violence against others....who cares.
>>
>>56601313
I'd be pro capital punishment if it wasn't more expensive to kill them than to keep them for life.
Expensive chemicals are a waste, put them in twilight sedation and suffocate them with helium, thousands of dollars cheaper and just as 'humane'
even cheaper, bullet to the brainstem
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.