[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you related to any famous and or historical figures /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

Are you related to any famous and or historical figures /pol/?

Pic related,
Proven direct decendance from the Earl of sandwitch
>>
>>55354894
and that fucker'd be mad at you for that typo.
Family's potatoniggers, so we wuz kings n shit
>>
File: lansdowne-sc-134.jpg (44KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
lansdowne-sc-134.jpg
44KB, 400x400px
>>55354894
I descend from William and Susanna White who were on the Mayflower.
>>
File: Sir_Francis_Drake.jpg (11KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
Sir_Francis_Drake.jpg
11KB, 220x300px
Sir Fancis Drake
>>
I bet all you faggots are no-names. Just faggot serfs paying your own government to c.uck you with millions of invader "refugees". fuck.
>>
No one super famous, but still a cool family
Descended from the VERY old Pentecost who were on the Mayflower. The name is still prevalant in Pennsylvania.

Also my family is drenched in military history.

The most famous descendent is Humphrey Davy who discovered Helium, Hyrdogen, and many other chemicals. Legend has it, Mary Shelley sent him a letter asking how one would hypothetically bring a corpse back to life. At the time he was experimenting with electricity and told her that one would use it to kickstart the brain after it had died. Because of his intellect the story of Frankenstein became as popular as it is today.

I am very proud to share his last name. I even look a little like him too!
>>
My great great grandfather was an important and powerful member of the Freemasons and contributed a great deal towards engineering on the west coast.

He also knew a great deal of senators and was involved with enough things that all his military, medical, legal, and business records were blacked out to the point where the only record of his existence is his grave and some small portion of his early college education.
>>
>>55354894
This was my maternal grandfather's first cousin
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Lawrence_Logan

Got me out of a parking ticket once at the Airport named after him.

I came out to my admittedly illegaly parked vehicle to a Mass State Trooper writing me a citation. I say; "I don't suppose it matters I am related to the general. does it?" He asks; ' What General?"

I reply; "The one this place is named after." He gets flustered, turns red and tears up the ticket..
Thanks ancient ancestor!
>>
>>55355980
>Descended from the VERY old Pentecost who were on the Mayflower.
I think like 15% of americans are descended from the mayflower colonists lel
>>
>>55356225
We are a proud 15%
>>
File: h-l-hunts-quotes-1.jpg (29KB, 413x219px) Image search: [Google]
h-l-hunts-quotes-1.jpg
29KB, 413x219px
>>55354894
My g-gradfather. Was supposedly the wealthiest man in the world at one time.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.