[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

>be 23 year old male >go to nightclub >80 % of women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 411
Thread images: 47

File: 1443300876848.png (282KB, 564x512px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443300876848.png
282KB, 564x512px
>be 23 year old male
>go to nightclub
>80 % of women reject every male except the males in the top 20 % of attractiveness
>go to a dating site
>80 % of women reject every male except the males in the top 20 % of attractiveness
>go to speed dating
>80 % of women reject every male except the males in the top 20 % of attractiveness
>go to tinder
>80 % of women reject every male except the males in the top 20 % of attractiveness
>go to a pua website then approach girls at the mall
>80 % of women reject every male except the males in the top 20 % of attractiveness

>go to work
>get paid
>tonnes of my earnings are skimmed off to pay for single mothers, government funded women only schemes*, feminist influenced schools, free contraception, free abortions, a health service disproportionately used by women, police force and courts that are biased in favour of women
>earnings fund the BBC who tell us that inequality is bad

Why is this accepted?

*as a STEM student at university, we got weekly emails telling us of women only employment related opportunities
>>
We gave them an inch, and they took a mile.
>>
>go to places looking go fuck
>be surprised when other people there are also only looking to fuck, and therefore only go after the most physically attractive partners
>>
>>54822206
i know it sucks OP.
>>
>>54822206
>Going to nightclubs
Good goyim
>>
File: 4P7xc4X.png (96KB, 332x333px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4P7xc4X.png
96KB, 332x333px
>tfw started to read Brave New World

>tfw Bernard Marx
>>
You're just as shallow, let's be honest.

Chances are you're an average (maybe even below average) basic as shit fuckboy, but are trying to fuck attractive bitches.

You look past the sea of desperate mediocre girls, when you yourself are desperate and mediocre.

In reality there's enough men and women for all of us, without a doubt, but everyone just wants to fuck the top 30% because at the end of the day it's not really about fucking, it's about status.
>>
File: that feel when.jpg (154KB, 945x1500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
that feel when.jpg
154KB, 945x1500px
>>54823901
>tfw the savage
>tfw people looked at me as a spectacle because of my different way of life
>tfw women never understand concepts of humbleness, honor, or monogamous love in any meaningful way
>tfw I'm practically surrounded by children
>tfw can't escape the modern world
>>
>>54823965
but the difference is anon that it's physically harder for men to fuck ugly woman, just because of the way the penis works. For women it makes absolutely no difference, they're the receptacle, they shouldn't get to make the choice, it's unnatural. Rape is what evolution intended.
>>
>>54822391
they took our civilisation.

muh civilisation bruh!
>>
>>54822206
Kiph's law.
>>
>>54822206
>80% of women reject every male except the males in the top 20 % of attractiveness
>>
>>54822206
>>54822391
don't forget infant circumcision

of course the fathers are sometimes responsible but the mothers are always responsible.
>>
>>54822206
Because you're a weakling kekold.
>>
>>54822206
>80% of women reject every male except the males in the top 20 % of attractiveness

that's biology, pussy, get used to it. hit the gym or stop complaining
>>
>>54822206
>There are people who actually believe this shit
It's actually the antithesis of your point in reality, you're just bitter women won't date you.

I've seen tons of "Attractive women' with shockers and attractive men with average girls, the difference is guys look for tradition and women look for security.
>>
>>54824324
>that's biology
strongly agree

1000 men + 1 woman = 1 baby
1000 women + 1 man = 1000 babies

sometimes the only winning move is not to play
>>
>>54822206
You're just a kek, get some balls and you'll get a girl.
>>
>as a STEM student at university, we got weekly emails telling us of women only employment related opportunities

same in finance, I fucking hate this shit. This is blatant discrimination, and women dare to claim that they are still victims in this day and age
>>
>>54824349
It's really mostly what the bottom 5% of men tell themselves, so they won't have to face the fact that they have a face and a personality that not even a mother could love
>>
File: MasterRaceSquat.gif (16KB, 262x278px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MasterRaceSquat.gif
16KB, 262x278px
>>54822206
>1-5/10 guy
>expect 8/10 dates
this is your problem. You watch too much porn, you have weird as fuck expectations about mating and you end up bitter shit.
There are tons of 30+, 5-6/10, or just shy girls waiting for you.
But excuses are strong in you, as usual, betas.
>>
>>54824228
>attractive women have to fuck ugly dudes because you've got a limp dick

whatever bruh

i'm basic as shit but at least i don't blame anyone else for it
>>
>>54824404
>A kek
Thank you hiro
You've basically just killed 4chan's kekold fetishism.
>>
At least people are starting to become aware of it.

That's the first step.

Just a few years ago, it was difficult to even argue that some men are generally more sought after than other. People would reply with:

>b-b-but there is someone for everyone!
>b-b-but attractiveness is subjective!
>b-b-but gender is a social construct, all men are equally masculine!
>>
It's more like 90 to 10. The real problem is the chads who fuck anything. Women have started to realize hot men will put their dick in anything so whaly would they fuck an average guy? It's now not until a woman's early 30's where they settle for average if they want to get married but continue fucking Chad behind their beta male providers back.
>>
>>54824390
>sometimes the only winning move is not to play

Yeah and not breed so your kukold genes die out.

>yfw you realized that thanks to le feminism beta losers won't have children and only attractive ubermensch will
>>
>>54824513
Call it "natural selection", if you will.
>>
File: 1446322515409.jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446322515409.jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
>Yeah, nature's totally thinks breeding the same man with different women will defintiely create positive aspects, and it won't just completely fucking create a massive problem of inbreeding as most men will be like the father, over time becoming more and more of a problem diluting the females as well.
>>
>>54822206
1 in 5 is not that bad of odds
>>
Also I've seen the ugliest and dumbwitted guys with quite attractive women... Are the people who complain about this even trying?
>>
>>54822206
>go to nightclub

Dude, I'll be the first to admit most women aren't special, but really?

You go to a place notorious for 1 night stands and shoots and you are shocked that the majority of women (and people) are shit? Come the fuck on, man...

That's like going to Africa and then wondering why the majority of the population is full of AIDS and starving people. It's an environment where this stuff iso found in abundance

This guy has the right idea
>>54823706
>>
>>54822206
I agree completely, and I've been in both categories.

But men are rated differently than women. Your face is much less important than your social standing, presence, and violence. Women love strong, violent pack leader men.

>Most successful pickup line ever used?
Hey bitch! Nice shoes, wanna fuck?
>>
>>54824562
>kukold
only if I play
>>
>>54824451
Wise squatting Pole here as well
>>
yea the uk has a queen. the real question you should be asking is how lucky are you that she isnt young enough to be in heat. that old hag would probably get all hot and bothered watching a twilight movie and go around accosting young men if she wouldnt break a hip trying to do it. from what i can tell she was never attractive so yea it would be rape
>>
File: 1443179236065.jpg (9KB, 300x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443179236065.jpg
9KB, 300x194px
>You wanted to marry
>chad got to popped her cherry
>>
>>54824770
No, they're usually in denial for their own failures.
>>
>>54824798
>t. Neckbeard greasy MRA "women are nothing but sluts"

Lmao tbqh. This board really does allow you to hear every opinion in the world, no matter how delusional or surprising.
>>
File: 1433387657651.jpg (25KB, 490x314px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433387657651.jpg
25KB, 490x314px
>>54824349
>>
>>54824390
A women in her life time can only at most give birth to 140 babies even considering they die at 80 years of old.
>>
The 80% 20% is bullshit.
I would be concerned more about paying taxes to support some fucking whores and their health-care. Socialism is shit. Gibsme dat.
>>
>>54825015
>I'm a feminist
...
Mate, you couldn't meet a more woman hating person on the world.
>>
As a homo I view females as nothing but leeches. They don't get supported through marriage anymore, so now they just use socialism to steal money from the men they don't marry.

I think if women were exiled and starved to death, it would improve them.

Yes, they'd be dead, but at least a fraction of them would come to understand why they deserve to die before passing away.
>>
>>54825015
>ur a feminist if u don't agree with my delusional and absurd /r9k/-tier edgy rants

This board really is /r9k/.
>>
>>54824349
>guys look for tradition
huh?
>>
>>54824999
>t. A parasite leeching off man and still has the guts to complain
Females were a mistake.
t. Jesus
>>
>>54822206
>*as a STEM student at university, we got weekly emails telling us of women only employment related opportunities

Is this a joke?

Those feels when in the top 20% of attractiveness and still choose to avoid women, apart from meeting girls from tinder to fuck sometimes, literally never met a girl for a real date off a dating site, just got them horny enough to invite me over and fuck.

I have yet to find a woman i actually find interesting apart from a couple of chicks who skydive with me, but basically all the others are boring as fuck.
>>
>>54825029
Am I missing something? I said, "1 woman = 1 baby and 1000 women = 1000 babies"
>>
>>54825061
Hey fellow faggot, you're a bit edgy.
But not in the stereotypical way, you just seem to be needlessly angry.
If you want women to learn, take literally everything away from them and practically make them live lives like men, no special rights, no special laws, no protection.

You'll get a nation of babushka's in no time.

>>54825096
Why would you?
Even as a homo, I look for loyalty and independence.
People who go searching for "Hot girls" practically are making themselves degradation fetishists by every minute, sluts aren't attractive.

Hell, I won't hate a man for sleeping around as a heterosexual since that's all women do for men but really, why the fuck would you not look for a person ready to snuggle up to you in bed?
>>
>>54822206
>as a STEM student at university, we got weekly emails telling us of women only employment related opportunities

this part is the worst

I'd get emails bragging about what mary sue accomplished and how she gets 30k for making an app and shit like that

otherwise I just stopped giving a shit. Porn is honestly so amazing these days and my collection only gets better. At least I will get some satisfaction knowing that some women will die alone as well.
>>
>>54823706
as if it makes any difference

girls are even MORE picky when it comes to long term relationships

and if you try being 'friendly' as a single guy she will surely think you're "creepy"
>>
>>54823965
this post is just dumb

false equivalency
>>
>>54825113
>I can't get laid
>I know! Instead of adapting to the situation I'll call them all sluts and pretend like I'm above them anyway

/pol/ is very much the same as tumblr fat acceptance movement
>Everyone else is at fault except for us
>IM BEAUTIFUL IM BEAUTIFUL I DONT WANT WOMEN ANYWAY LALALA
>degeneracy = problematic/racist/sexist/transphobic
>>
>>54825286
No it's the truth.
>>
>>54825258
Because in all honesty friendlyness is fucking disgusting.
People want someone to come up and squeeze their ass or outright admit their attractiveness
They don't want another female.

>>54825304
Canada you're trying to hard.
Go smoke weed or something.
>>
>>54823901
You got the right idea.
People who read the book fancy themselves the savage, when they are just misfit alphas that would be perfectly content if they could just fit in like everyone else.
See this post >>54824146
>>
>>54824408
no it's just facts, even proven from statistics from okcupid for example

I'm normal looking but it doesn't mean shit for dating

>>54824451
>30+

shit advice when OP is 23. Is he supposed to wait a decade?
>>
>>54825304
Lol nigga, you are making a fool outta yourself.
>>
But what about the opposite? Sure men don't date 10 of every 10 girls that approach them, they are selective as well, maybe not as strict as women, but still
>>
>>54824146
ORGY PORGY
>>
>>54825305
this. the amount of 6/10 men who ignore 6/10 women is quite high.
standards are too high
>>
File: 1445611873492.gif (73KB, 129x150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445611873492.gif
73KB, 129x150px
>>54822206
You look like shit and society is to blame for this?
>>
>>54825305
no just see any dating website ever

women get hundreds of messages. It's ridiculous. Even average or ugly ones. Same with Tinder etc.
>>
>>54822206
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>54825315
exactly so that guy's advice is shit

there is no alternative to dating bullshit unless you're a muslim or something

either it's judgmental shit over the internet or it's face-to-face, same thing
>>
File: trumpweeb.png (413KB, 600x452px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trumpweeb.png
413KB, 600x452px
MUH CIVILIZATION
MUH FORESKIN
MUH VIRGINITY

DEATH OF THE WEST
INEVITABLE

VOTE CONSERVATIVE
US VOTE REPUBLICAN
TRUMP WILL MAKE ANIME REAL
>>
>>54825408
I doubt that it's as high as 6/10 women ignoring 6/10 men.

I'm probably about a 7 or so but I'd fuck anything from a 6 upwards depending on the circumstances.
>>
>>54825408
No. That's not true. Women just have standards that are impossible to meet.
>>
>>54825315
He is right. OP is making a drama out of the fact that he can't get laid in some shitty club because he is probably some fat creepy autismo, just like the keked 80%. Women in a club don't give a fuck about your wallet,they just want to find a good looking guy to have fun with. And if you are not, you are obviously going to get skimmed, that's how nature works

Case in point: i've been clubbing for 4 years (not anymore because i think it's degenerate desu senpai). The first one i was still in my full blown autismo phase, i was fat, dressed like shit and so on. I was treated like i had leper. Year two, three and four, literally went (almost) Zyzz mode, started dressing better and bitches started to flock. Same person, different body.

My point is, it's irrelevant. Sex is boring and degenerate, and it's not like you are going to meet the love of your life or even a datable girl in a club. Hence, OP is just a drama queen, and you are getting b8
>>
>>54825077
>I just got here and what is a post ID

>>54825304
>crying about "slut shaming"
>"I'm not a feminist"
>>
>>54825482
I'd go so far as 5/10. (Keep in mind that's half of the world).
>>
>>54825535
How many women do you know that would go as low as that though?

It's just nature. Women have higher standards when it comes to fucking.
>>
>>54825535
>5/10. (Keep in mind that's half of the world).

not to women
>>
I didn't know I was in the top 20%

thanks OP
>>
Ladies can be nice and caring you just need to talk to them you aspie faggot

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2alnVIj1Jf8
>>
File: 1430970052139.jpg (494KB, 1000x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430970052139.jpg
494KB, 1000x640px
>>54822206
>still bothering with 3dpd
>inb4 muh white birthrates
let the Chads handle it with polygamy m8
>>
>>54825591
I agree. Most of the world is 5/10 but women will only accept 10/10.
>>
>>54825352
wait for what? im 25 and date 31 gurl. Its amazing if you are not emotionaly retarded aspie.
>>
>>54825598
Wow get a load of this misogynist am I right ladies
>>
>>54825610
>just talk to them

ignored/blocked
>>
>>54825513
Id changed

>he thinks I'm crying about slut shaming
I don't give a fuck I'm just saying it's beyond retarded to whine because you're inferior and women aren't attracted.

Literally the story of the fox and the grapes.

Anyway what I'm saying is if women are such sluts, then adapt to becoming the person women want. Should be easy to get laid then right?

Go on, sign up to a gym, get a normal haircut, fix your acne, shave that disgusting neckbeard, learn some social skills and talk to women.
>>
>>54825598
Oh crap. That's very disturbing. Both are off but women are off by alot more. Just proof of their totally ration standards.
>>
>>54825663
Yet you replied
What's wrong with trying to strike up a conversation, I'm trying to work on that and so should you instead of complaining on a chinese image board
>>
>>54825636
>>54825663
See this is the easy way out.
>can't find someone
>only choice is you must be retarded
>>
and male btw

tfw not gay
>>
>>54822206
WAAAAH, I'M BEING IGNORED, WAAAAAH

Grow a set of fucking stones for fucks sake
>>
>>54825718
what are you a tripfag. I meant women will ignore/block you if you're not popular and attractive. And you risk getting in trouble at school or work if you send more than one message over the internet
>>
>>54825669
Are you really delusional enough to believe someone would go through the effort to change their IP just to create the illusion of a different person disagreeing with your warped worldview?

I'm not OP, and you are a dumb cunt bitching about "slut shaming", plain and simple. The only argument you keep regurgitating is "lol ur mad cuz u can't get laid", like every other bitter feminist called out on their hypocrisy.
>>
>>54825804
Just because someone's single doesn't make them a neckbeard.
>>
>>54825725
Wait, this is saying males message the most attractive females less? Because they're intimidated/think they're not good enough?
>>
>>54825598
>>54825725

>women think nearly all men are ass ugly
>message only those among the maybe 100 or so guys on any given site they think are 8 or above
>men have realistic attractiveness distribution
>message 5/10's and above mainly, accounting for over 50% of the females on the site

Literally feminism summed up in one image.
>>
>>54825804
No you fucking retard I meant my id changed.

Again I don't care about slutshaming. I'm saying that if you want to get pussy then whining and playing videogames all day won't help you.

Re-read my previous post again.

To recap. Instead of whining on /pol/ these people can work on getting into the "top 20%". It's not hard considering most people don't take care of themselves, go to the gym, eat properly etc.

Last post cya later. Best of luck with the women
>>
>>54825889
mainly it's about the ratio between lines. There are fewer super qt's so that also lowers the share of total messages
>>
>>54825911
Actually, it's spelt cyka.
>>
>>54825766
>popular
>attractive
Mate you've been watching to many movies or still in college, pussy is not going to fall in your hands even if you aren't 'attractive' if you are confident and can articulate yourself well you'll be able to have a conversation and even get a date . Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and beauty can be things that are not just physical
>>
Op this was actually pretty depressing.
>>
>>54825979
>even if you aren't 'attractive' if you are confident and can articulate yourself well

different ways of stating the same thing. My personality isn't suddenly going to change

> Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and beauty can be things that are not just physical

yeah but they'll never ever value the same things or think my hobbies and interests aren't gay loser shit.

being gay would be so much easier
>>
>tfw have good social skills

>tfw am around a 7 or 8 and getting with women comes pretty easily.

Feels good. Glad I'm normie looking and not some neckbeard.

Seriously though, how do people not know how to chat up a woman?
>>
Taxes are levied by the government for public purpose tho, and so it is everywhere. Direct and indirect taxes on consumption, income, right of use, property, estate, etc. Most taxes are usually classified between proportional and progressive too. Proportional meaning your income/receipts are taxed on a fixed percentage. Like lets say:
Man A's books shows the ff
Annual gross income of 400,000
Gross expenses of 50,000
Has 2 legitimate/illegitimate children
(Let's say the state's additional exemption per child [max of 4] is 25,000)
States' personal exemption is 50,000 per citizen
And tax rate of 30%
His taxable income less personal exemption will be 250,000. Same if he is a she.
Tax due still subject to deductible withholded taxes is 250,000 * 30%. Same if he is a she.
In fact, the tax laws even addresses the male as the rightful claimer of additional exemptions unless he waives a right for his wimmin.
Progressive meaning the rate increases as the base increases. Its like the above, but with tables like
Over. Not over. Tax. Plus. Of excess
10000. 30000. 500. 10% 10000
30000. 70000. 2500. 15% 30000
70000. 140000. 8500. 20% 70000
...

So they're also not safe from taxes, really. Chances are they're even too ignorant and can't into tax avoidance and are getting their salaries halved as we're typing here. Also, believe it or not, but you also benefit from their taxes. Theoretical justice, fiscal adequacy, admin feasibility. If you feel the govt isn't spending wisely, you can always go for a taxpayer's suit.
>>
>>54822206
Which stem uni is that exactly? No prestigious uni in the UK covers only stem. You must be thinking of somewhere else
>>
>tonnes of my earnings are skimmed off
Just like their earnings are also skimmed off whether they're rich or poor (unless their earnings are below the minimum wage or the personal deduction and even then, their lives are shit and even the banks don't want them). If they take Stem jobs, they too will get fucked in the ass. Honestly, what should piss you off rather than the wimmin who didnt want to fuck you in club are the immigrants because they're the one that has really contributed nothing.
>>
>>54826106
4chan is their most visited website and they form their opinions based on the "politically incorrect" board of a Bangladeshi sock knitting image board.
>>
>>54826043
The hardest part is to find women who share interests with you. Holding a conversation is also hard in many cases.
>>
>>54826149
But if we had a girl it would help us forget how we're getting screwed by the government.
>>
>>54822206
This is what prostitutes are for Nigel. You even live in a country with legal prostitutes, so you have no excuse. Save up some money and buy a whore.
>>
>>54825907
This has nothing to do with feminism and you know it. Women select the best possible fathers for their potential offspring. It's hard-wired into their brains.

Condoms just mean they don't get pregnant and continue this game until forever.
>>
>>54826233
My bad, boss.
>>
>>54826241
Feminism gave women USI.
>>
>>54826241
if women married young then they would have much fewer choices as the men would be taken as well

now they get a new boyfriend every other month but it's mostly the same guys fucking lots of girls
>>
>>54822206
If you want to pick up in a nightclub fill your wallet up with cash lad its got nothing to do with looks.
>>
>>54826043
Well maybe you have some repressed gay tendencies but that what I'm starting to realise about most of these women hate threads, if you don't want to put in the effort to find a girl then why should she? You are stuck in a world of imaginations and statistics, it's time to 'come out' to the real world anon
>>
>>54826241
The truth is women do not know what they want. Feminism empowered them to make choices. They cant go wrong with picking some chad to fuck.
>>
>>54826174
4chan is probably my most visited website as well.

But it doesn't take a genius to know not to talk to a chick you're trying to bang about how the jews control the media.
>>
>>54826324
>if you don't want to put in the effort to find a girl then why should she?

they don't need any effort
>>
I am a 27 year old virgin with aspergers. I never had much interest in woman I think that part of my brain is fucked. I am 6'3 and get about 50 matches a day. Girls message first usually with "hey" I get so fucking bored talking to them. My hobbies are more important to me.
>>
>>54822206
Have you tried, immigrant from Europe seeks housing get her pregnant for free house and hope she don't kick you out? Plenty of polish.
>>
>>54826239
No prostitution is degrading for both parties, it seems like fun at first but then it's an addiction don't encourage anons to take the degenerate path you faggot
>>
>>54822206

>be 23 year poor old male.

There's your problem.
>>
>>54826333
Don't be stupid, they love it
>>
File: 1428400083714.jpg (64KB, 559x649px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428400083714.jpg
64KB, 559x649px
>>54826384
>they don't need any effort
Literally this. All a girl needs to do is not be fat. You could then walk up to almost any guy, ask for sex and get it.

A man on the other hand needs to be handsome, tall, fit, intelligent, incredibly sociable and so on. Or he needs to put a ludicrous amount of effort into getting a single girl.
>>
>>54826394
>implying having sex before marriage isn't degenerate
Go big or go home. Should start doing intense drugs too, like Krokodil.
>>
>>54826149
No, women are net beneficiaries in the tax game.

Basically, men pay for women.
>>
>>54822206
>not being in the top 20%
>>
I love all the beta male tears in this thread.

Stop being mad that I can choose my sexual partners. Either change something if you aren't getting sex or quit crying.
>>
Last night went to a pub asked a girl what "catalyst" meant, "is that a female caterpillar?" I do not find my genes will boost the iq of her child efficiently
>>
>>54824562

tfw your genes are gone after several generations. Not to mention, Chances are high of mixed breeds with black people.
>>
>>54826489
My god. What have they done to your tax laws?!

How would you like your tax laws senpai?
>>
>look for security
Necessary but not sufficient condition sadly.
>>
>>54826330

Yeah they can, In many ways women have it much harder than men do in the dating game.
>>
>>54826471
This. And girls act so weird and like really stupid stuff. It's very hard to start a conversation with them.
>>
>>54826568
Just kek our shit up.
>>
>>54826513
I love how you're almost attractive.
>>
File: disappointment.jpg (22KB, 460x276px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
disappointment.jpg
22KB, 460x276px
>>54826471

You misunderstand that womens issues are just as bad as mens in terms of getting what they want from relationships.

Women dont want easy sex, thats not what they are after, so just because you want it and they have it doesnt mean that they win.
>>
>>54822206
You sound like Eliot Rogers.
Be sure to wash your hands before you go on a shooting spree you filthy retard.
>>
>>54826568

Nothing can be done, men have always throughout all of our history done the work that women have taken advantage of. Its in our biology, it will never change.
>>
File: 1439554564958.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439554564958.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
>>54826588
>In many ways women have it much harder than men do in the dating game.
>>
>>54826624
But why else do they adorn such little clothing?
>>
File: SmugPepeTheFirst.png (441KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SmugPepeTheFirst.png
441KB, 4500x4334px
>>54826513
>google and iqdb show nothing
Legit?
I'm not mad, desu senpai. No one can force you to stop having sex any more than someone can force me to marry a slut.
>>
>>54826384
>>54826471
>omg life is so hard I actually have to 'woo' a girl
Its the man's role to approach and attract the girl if you faggots really think there are girls who walk around asking for sex you are fucking delusional, just give up and be gay

>>54826480
I never said that but sex before marriage can be with someone other than a prostitute of you put in some effort you moron
>>
>>54826471
>All a girl needs to do is not be fat.

exactly

I just need to accept it and adapt. It would be so much easier if we had european style brothels here.

>>54826513
not if the beta uprising happens tho
>>
>>54826649
This t b h f a m. Women couldn't possibly have it easier.
>>
>>54826471
>All a girl needs to do is not be fat.
strongly disagree

among many reasons, have you never heard of men slumming it? I'm not gay but I have seen absolutely gorgeous hunks hook up with barfalicious dogs that I wouldnt even touch. Cant say I've ever seen women do that. And yet again the reason for that is

biology

men want women more than women want men for one reason, guaranteed orgasm.
>>
>>54826624
What if I told you that the average guy in his 20s isn't just looking for sex either, and yet a woman will have the choice between a multitude of partners whilst the AVERAGE man is lucky to find a single girl interested in him.

Now tell me again how hard women have it, retard.
>>
File: whore-skin-thong.jpg (64KB, 450x411px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
whore-skin-thong.jpg
64KB, 450x411px
>>54826649
See this
>>54826624

Its true. Women dont want the things that you want. For women, the ability to get casual sexual relationships is not an advantage or the goal.

I understand thats what you want, because you are a guy like me. But this isnt what women value, what women want is just as hard for them to get as it is for you to get hookups.
>>
>>54825907
the females messaged the average or even below average men the most

you can't even read a basic chart you stupid retard
>>
>>54822206
>Why is this accepted?

Women have privilege in society. They always have. Our leverage was always voting rights and the right to work. They took that away from us.
>>
I'm not a slut tee hee *clevage shot tongue out* I'm here for mr right *selfie in a t shirt* not up for one night stands *lingerie on bed* - hush degenerate.
>>
>>54826708
The effort is too much AND women are extremely unpredictable.
>>
Idgaf to be honest. It's a fact women are shallow whores. It's funny as fuck watching them in their 30s+ being desperate.
>>
>>54826659

Because they are trying to attract men. Why else?
>>
>>54822206
Because it's better for the breeding pool if betas don't mate. If you can't get women, you don't deserve to get women.

That also doesn't mean getting a slut and then being keked for the rest of your life. If she cheats, it's because you don't deserve fidelity.

The sexual revolution is making the world a better place. How you feel, is how ever inferior group has felt before being removed from the world.
>>
>>54826708
>>54826394
>don't encourage anons to take the degenerate path you faggot
If you encourage sex before marriage, but bitch about prostitution being degenerate, you're an Aussie shitposter.
>>
File: 1437410267969.jpg (8KB, 250x241px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437410267969.jpg
8KB, 250x241px
Man the Aussie shitposting is out of control in this thread.

Still salty bout losing Rugby against NZ huh?
>>
>>54826781
>It's funny as fuck watching them in their 30s+ being desperate.
coulda fooled me. where the fuck is this happening? single mommies are desperate as fuck though I agree.
>>
>>54826624
>get much more with no effort
>therefore they want more
>this is somehow the same

nope
>>
>>54824562
>attractive ubermensch
Those "ubermensh" are also shallow, animalistic dumbfucks whose life is centered around being attractive.

Anyone who contributes to the society is losing out.

We are bred to be a race of niggers, where height, facial symmetry and dick size matter, while IQ, creativity and problem solving are for the loser slaves.
>>
>>54826747
Women
>get hookups with Chad
>don't get relationships with Chad
Men (not Chads)
>no hookups
>no relationships

Yeah they sure have it harder don't they.
>>
regarding prostitution as a solution

charlie sheen said it best

you pay a prostitute to leave not to stay i.e. betas need not apply
>>
>>54826708
>there are girls who walk around asking for sex

they don't even have to do that

the chads do everything

imagine having guys following you around begging to spend time with you and entertain you and buy you dinner and stuff
>b-but it's not ALL they want. They also want a chad to buy a house and diamond ring

fucking lol
>>
>>54826847
top kek

get off your ass and exercise a couple times a week, learn to talk to women, wash your clothes and your face and you will get laid
>>
>>54822206

Nice one pathetic permavirgin r9kcUck

http://www.kinseyinstitute.org/resources/FAQ.html#frequency

>90% of men and 86% of women have had sex in the past year
>>
>>54826304
Marriage alone does nothing. Punishment for breaking the vow does.
>>
I'm 30, I go for 22-26 due to the fact girls my age are in denial, crows feet, wrinkles, that same face that start developing.. Where every woman aged 30-40 tries Clinging on to youth even though it escapes them with effortless grace. If I was with a gf same age she'd look like me mum
>>
>>54826750
>the females messaged the average or even below average men the most

literally because they rated them that way and 80% are considered below average
>>
File: 1429038240227.png (195KB, 400x388px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429038240227.png
195KB, 400x388px
>>54826863
>Men (not Chads)
>>no hookups
>>no relationships

That sumarized male dating quite adequately. Until the women start getting older and settle for non Chads as providers for their children.

I want off this ride I really do.
>>
>>54826513
>thumbnail looks fine
>open image

This is some uncanny valley shit.
>>
>>54826938

See

>>54826915

Back to your containment board
>>
>>54826909
That's not even close. How the fuck are you supposed to approach them? Or talk to them? It's a lot harder than you probably think.
>>
>>54824324
>>54824390
>>54824562

I'd agree if society was actually rewarded with numerous, healthy, smart children. But it's the exact opposite. Feminism and all the surrounding bullshit results in less children. And the ones who are born are raised by damaged single moms in environments devoid of positive male influence.

Also, consider that female genetic trash reproduces too.
>>
>>54826827

What?

Women dont want casual hookups, thats not a win to women.

>>54826863
They dont want the hookup. The male version of the woman hooking up with chad but not getting to secure him is the guy who is best friends and does all of the boyfriend activities with a girl but doesnt get to fuck her.

Men get friend zoned, women get plate-zoned. Its the same thing, they are direct equivalents.
>>
File: 1445880675407.gif (584KB, 323x325px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445880675407.gif
584KB, 323x325px
>>54826909
>you will get laid
Exactly what I'm talking about.

A bunch of niggers who only think about cunts.

This is the future of "man".
>>
>>54826968

See

>>54826915

>>90% of men and 86% of women have had sex in the past year
>>
>>54826847
No. If you look decent, aren't beta or fat, aren't a manlet and don't have a micropenis, IQ creativity and problem solving will drop panties like no tomorrow. But you can't expect a woman to want to sleep with trash.

Would you sleep with a 400 pound, smelly land whale with bad teeth and a lopsided face, even if she was a genius, a musician and artist, and makes 100k a year?

I doubt it. Keep in mind that women have the same value hierarchy as men do, they just have final say in who gets laid.
>>
>>54826790
>social darwinism
>2015

all the genes get randomized and mixed up anyway. Sexual selection just leads to bigger dicks and muh dick behavior. It doesn't lead to a smart or successful civilization.
>>
>>54826976
>plate-zoned
first I've heard this one. I like it although I'm not sure if I get the correct meaning.
>>
>>54826847
>He thinks if you're attractive and put in effort to look good you can't be smart, creative or a nice person

Holy shit is the two kinds of people in a /r9k/uck's mind?
#1:
>autistic, beta, disgusting fat fuck who studies math and plays chess all day, creates paintings, gets no women

#2:
>"asshole chad", rude, bullies the poor quiet kids, 80 IQ, only cares about sports, all women flock to him, he has no interests except for sex and sports

Lmao tbfh.
>>
>>54826976
>Women dont want casual hookups

could have fooled me. It's just about all the media talks about, and every drama show ever they're fucking chads everywhere.

even if it's not the sex itself they get unlimited attention and dates
>>
>>54826812
A Pom..... Trying to banter about sports.
Really?
You invented all these sports and you can't get out of the pool stages in any variation of World Cup
>>
>>54826968

Actually you literally just approach them. Its unnerving when you arent used to doing it though. You just need to do some things to gain confidence whether its fix your skin, or lose some weight or dress nice, and then start at the bottom, flirt with the fat chick serving you at the store and work your way up.

Its a skill that can be practiced like everything else is.
>>
>>54826968
just strike up a conversation. how was your day? oh cool i heard about that thing, was it fun? etc etc.

don't talk to random people on the street unless it's a small town that's weird.
>>
>>54826994
So what? Just wait for them to come for you? Women aren't as accepting of minor problems in real life. It's nearly impossible to approach them and not look like a loser.
>>
>>54827003
>aren't beta
>literally 80% of all men ever are out already

>Would you sleep with a 400 pound, smelly land whale with bad teeth and a lopsided face
A fair comparison would be
>Would you sleep with a woman who is 7/10
>>
>>54826977
If you are even half-way decent in the sack, that bitch will cling to you for the rest of your life. The only people that get cheated on are two pump chumps.

>>54827020
This argument would apply to all forms of selection, and always fails. Again, women don't only care about dick size and attractiveness, but it is what they care about FIRST.

Social Darwinism is just evolution applied to people. It's also the primary underlying principle of this entire board.
>>
>>54826976
>They dont want the hookup.
Australia you are so full of shit its painful. Its not the fucking 50s anymore.
>>
>>54826977
I thought you were complaining about getting laid but you're complaining about not having a relationship? How is that considered hard? Meet a girl, spend time with her, marry her if that's what you want. you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>54827042
>select heavily for a set of traits
>ignore all other traits
>evolution happens
>NO IT WON'T, THOSE OTHER TRAITS WILL MAGICALLY APPEAR
>>
>>54827077
>literally 80% of all men ever are out already

See

>>54826915
>>
>>54826304

Most women would be better off marrying young. If they leave it too late, well most men in their 30s have lost their young male gullibility so either they're not stupid enough to get married or they'd have built up the material trappings of wealth to pick any 20-something to shack up with.

Increasingly there will be larger numbers of single women in their 30s, 40s, 50s with the vote who hate men. They were used up by 'chads' OR had too high standards and didn't want to settle for a boring beta while they still had their looks.
>>
>>54826909
but I did all those things. Your advice is shit. /fit/ is the worst most insecure board btw
>>
>>54827020
It's OK spoke to my mate, basically said you can sleep with us English guys and not complain or we can just emigrate and allow you to enjoy your Burkha and daily stoning of your friends who refused sex with the new "society" works wonders senpai
>>
File: 1424613896537.jpg (19KB, 225x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424613896537.jpg
19KB, 225x225px
>>54827045
>implying im from the UK
I just study here m8
>>
>>54826471
so fuck a fat girl

the intellectual strength of men comes from not giving a fuck about what other people think, not adhering to social standards defined entirely by women.

note that it is mostly women who criticize chubby girls and not men. men have been feminized and abide by female social codes of conduct.

you're in the situation you're in because most guys will continue to abide by female codes of conduct.

if you aren't "attracted" to chubbsters, prioritize increasing your arousal volatility. stop jerking off, start working out. if you still can't manage to fuck whatever the hell you want to fuck, congrats, you've been turned into a faggot.

men have, throughout history, fucked anything that they wanted to and used their cunning to convert their fucksluts into good mothers. it isn't that they found good mothers first and then fucked them. it is entirely female to think that you will find a finished product and seduced the product with your charm. men LEAD, and that includes your potential wife.

so stop being a faggot watching your hollywood jew media.
>>
>>54827077
>A fair comparison would be
>Would you sleep with a woman who is 7/10

I'm a 7/10, and I don't have any problem getting laid. Maybe you just overvalue yourself.
>>
>>54827050
That's the thing though. There are very few single women around me. Always when in social situations it feels weird being the only single person and.meeting people on the net is kind of weird.
>>
File: 33084955.jpg (106KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
33084955.jpg
106KB, 400x400px
>>54827039

You know how hot girls have a bunch of betas following them around doing all of the boyfriend stuff without the sex in return who we call friend zoned?

Well desireable guys who have a bunch of hot girls fucking them without getting the commitment in return are called plates. Those girls are fucking him because they want his commitment, in the exact same way that friendzoned guys are giving the girl their commitment in the hope that the girl will complete the relationship with sex.

Those girls are called plates, they are in the plate-zone, and for women this is just as harsh as the friend zone.
>>
>>54826920
true. Now marriage is dating on steroids. They can dump you and take half your paycheck for life
>>
>>54826976
If they didn't want it they wouldn't do it.
>>
>>54823901
I'm O'Brien from 1984. I gag whores in my bedroom, and they have no idea why the plaque says 'room 101'
>>
>>54827063

But America has a hook up culture you can meet a girl at a grocery store ask her out and she will say yes (as long as you are not hideous or a creep)
>>
>>54827087
>american reading comprehension
I'm "complaining" ie. informing you retards that sexual selection by women is just dysgenics.

Attractive "ubermensh" are the same kind of person as retarded bimbos with big tits.
>>
>>54827078
above average dicks are often very unpleasant for short women
>>
>>54826624

Men don't always want sex per se they want to be chosen by a female.
>>
>>54827049
The problem is you'll look like a loser if you get rejected or a player if you constantly succeed. It's a catch 22 t b h.
>>
>>54827109
those things aren't /fit/ specific guide that's normal every day behavior. Get up, bathe, talk to people meet people, do things with people including women, etc. That's not an outlier regimen.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 349x642px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 349x642px
>>54822206
put in the work to be the best
or fuck off and dont get laid beta bitch boy
all on you
the amount a person can change in a year is insane
>>
>>54827104
Why the fuck do you think attractive, extroverted people can't be smart or friendly?

Do you even leave your house?

I have a feeling that your enter worldview is based on /pol/ and /r9k/ infographics and troll threads.
>>
>>54827109
jus b urself ;^)
>>
>>54827169
Never had a problem, and I go for short chicks (average height is like 5'2'')
>>
File: teamhachidrift28ts.gif (773KB, 220x167px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
teamhachidrift28ts.gif
773KB, 220x167px
>>54827044

Yeah they are fucking the chads because they want the chad to commit to them.

You know all those friend zoned guys who have every part of the relationship except the sex? You know, they have the DnM's, the shopping dates, go and get coffee and talk, all of those things but no sex. Well the women fucking chad want chad to give them the coffee date, the DnM, the affection.

Its the same but opposite, its the female equivalent.

Its hard for you to understand because you want predomanantly the sex, but all you can get is the friendzone. For women, the chad zone is the same thing.
>>
>>54827126
well that's difficult, i usually meet girls at parties i go to with friends, there's usually a few single ones hanging around. try to be more social i guess. or don't, but don't expect a woman to fall into your lap you have to be around them.
>>
>>54827084
Thats not the end goal.

The hookup is not the goal.
>>
>>54822206
Im sorry that you had to realise the truth before you had a chance to change it.

This is what a progressive liberal society will result in.
>>
>>54827130
Except that the guys that are friendzoned have nobody chasing after them. What a stupid comparison kek. The "plate" zoned girl who is chasing after some chad can at any time turn around and fuck the friendzoned guy.
>>
>>54827120
But I'm fit and have a solid 7/10 face. Why the fuck would I settle for less? Disgusting. Also Im not nearly as interested in getting laid as I am finding a partner. You know, someone compatible with my life style. So not a fat landwhale. Ive hooked up with 5/10s and even thats so much effort that Ive stopped caring.
>>
>>54827120
Tbh these stick girls won't want their glorious body being all baby fatted and chubsters can use it as defence I'm not fat I'm pregnant, wonderous logic, then as she is fat prob on benefits so that's a pay plus, will like food so prob already cooks just need the wash and iron training.
>>
>>54827119
You're from the south east skid mark aye?

Congratulations on being good at rugby union, keep your countrymen out of Australia they shit up our society and we're never going to give you citizenship :^)
>>
OP's acting like a feminist faggot. He can't get laid so he vents his frustrations on the system or on the standards or whatever.

OP needs to get beaten up by a pack white guys. No, not niggers, otherwise he'd find another reason to hate. But if it's whites he probably couldn't hate anyone but himself.

Hear that, OP? You suck! You have no game!!
>>
>>54827168
smart people are selecting each other more so than they ever have. read the bell curve for proof. smart people are segregated by work and social life more than any time in history, if you're not in the smart social circle it's because you aren't invited.
>>
>>54827078
except the reason it's frowned upon is that most of the good things about civilization aren't passed genetically but socially

if it were so simple to just breed all geniuses, evolution would have done that already. It's called regression to the mean. Jumbling up a bunch of genes leads to a wide distribution. You can't breed all geniuses.

And the behaviors for civilized behaviors are selected against in sexual selection. Sexual selection doesn't have to be beneficial in general, like oversized antlers and things that only make life more difficult
>>
>>54827141

Same goes for friend zoned guys.

They believe that what they are doing will help get a relationship.

>>54827175
you have to practice to get good.

Looking like a player is good, btw.
>>
lol wow we as a species have come really far

bloody animals
>>
>>54827155
I don't think you understand America. If you do that she will BTFO you, or make an excuse ( not my type) or quote feminism. That literally never happens in America and of it does the guy is an 11/10.
>>
>>54827269
op is a kek
>>
File: 1436187964835.jpg (16KB, 634x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436187964835.jpg
16KB, 634x450px
>>54827194
>not understanding basic fucking probability
Nigger, look at all the geniuses who invented anything ever.
They look fucking average. 5/10, which means they would get rated 2/10 by women.

Once in a blue moon you get someone who is both smart and attractive. But vast majority of the time it's one, the other or neither.

Favor attractiveness heavily (with modern selection being "heavily as an obese tumblr fuck") and you certainly will lose out on the smart part.
>>
>>54827299
>no i don't want to go out with you
ohhhhh btfo. who cares? if you are scared of rejection you already lost. women can read body language.
>>
>>54827262
Wow rude...

I'm German/Dutch btw ;^)

Its just bantz btw m8 you guys played your hearts out yesterday.
>>
>>54827249

They dont want to fuck the friendzoned guy.

You need to get the idea out of your head that what women want is the sex.

They dont want the sex, YOU want the sex,

For you its hard because you can easily find girls who you would fuck that you can soend time with and give your commitment to, but you can get the sex in return.

For women they can easily get the sex from desireable guys but they cant get the commitment.

Its literally the exact same problem but reversed.
>>
>>54827042
it's just a fact that if you are average IQ and tall and handsome you have a stunted personality and life on easy mode

women are much less variable so they relate to normies the best
>>
>>54822206
>go to interpals
>90% horny turks, 10% whites
>thousands of qts looking for white dick
>>
Sex is just a way to trick yourselves anons! You don't need that! Donate sperm, spread your genes and fuck nature for trying to prevent you from having an offspring!
>>
File: ernst.jpg (35KB, 480x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ernst.jpg
35KB, 480x640px
>>54827042

>autistic, beta, disgusting fat fuck who studies math and plays chess all day, creates paintings, gets no women

You would be amazed how many males match these stereotypes. Here in Hamburg I've seen so many IT students who are absolutely worthless as men. Dress shitty (North Face brand, no shit), no hair cut or gel (look like they just jumped out of bed), glasses, and bad skin.
Another favourite is long hair and ponytails (somehow relatred to metal listening)

Plus weirdo ticks, and strange sperg behaviour in public.
>>
>>54827345
Thankyou where are these?
>>
>>54827216
you could call it an analogue but it's not equivalent at all

I would love to follow a cute girl around and just lick her asshole all day but it's not even an option for me
>>
>>54827220
Yeah, there's no nightlife around me but thanks, anon. It just gets so frustrating. I know it's an old cliche but most of the good women are already taken.
>>
regarding women wanting commitment

if women really wanted it that bad then they would be the ones asking men to marry them
>>
File: 1433353898414.jpg (682KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433353898414.jpg
682KB, 2048x1536px
>>54827313
every smart person of the 20th century was married with children even stephen hawkings retarded ass. smart people today have plenty of money so of course they have wives and kids, most the men even pick smart wives unless they want a big tit porn chick. you're just jealous.

pic related represents you
>>
>>54827338
Thx m8 we were never going to win, imagine if we did

Half of your country would have an heroed
>>
>>54827372
http://www.interpals.net/

Just make an account and check the interpals thread on /int/ for scripts that'll send messages to girls, or just search for them manually

it's flooded with asians tho
>>
>>54827290
>evolution would have already done that.

No. Evolution is a blind process that works through the passing of genes by those who survive until reproduction. Intelligence isn't always selected for naturally (example:Neanderthals are believed to have been demonstrably more intelligent than we are) because it may actually hinder, or may simply appear in a species that is otherwise ill-suited to survive a change in conditions. Here, however, a conscious selecting force is being used (each woman is conciously selecting her mate). The reason this hasn't worked so far is that it has only been a couple of generations since the sexual revolution. It hasn't had enough time to make progress (although all evidence does point to each generation being noticeably smarter than the previous, despite /pol/'s claims).
>>
Tbh the guys complaining about not being able to get laid or get a relationship are only going to ever do either if the "Chad"s decide to stop fornicating. But why would they do that? The system works in their favor, so there's no reason to change it. Why would they care about Betas not being able to get a girl? It's not their problem.

Betas, this is your fault too, btw. As you get older, you get more desperate for any kind of love, even fake love. So when women that got pumped and dumped by Chad come crawling back to you, you accept them and reward them for their decadent lifestyle in their younger years.

And women need to understand that just because Chad fucks you, that doesn't mean he's going to stay with you forever. In fact, if you didn't start a relationship with him first, he's probably fucking two other women.

Everyone's at fault here, and the only ones it doesn't negatively affect are the "Chad"s. You pretty much have only yourselves to blame, ladies and betas. Technically, betas, you could fuck the system by getting a prostitute, but that's it.
>>
Everything fucking sucks all your faggot advice is gay

I hate all of you

I don't want men and women to argue anymore

I'm out
>>
>>54827375

equivalent means equal in value, and this probelm is equally as bad for women as being friendzoned as a guy.

As if you cant be friends with cute girls.
>>
>>54827366

>> value of men
>> talk about clothes, hair and skin

Are you some kind of metrosexual faggot, son?
>>
File: Shebrew.png (78KB, 991x1260px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Shebrew.png
78KB, 991x1260px
>>54827424
>you're just jealous.
>pic related represents you
Go away tumblr
>>
>>54827291
But looking like a player only will attract the trashy sort. Pretty girls wouldn't fall for that.
>>
>>54824459
Other men white knighting is also what nature intended, which why your ugly ass can't just go around raping bitches without getting into trouble.
>>
hey Pablo, try these fun steps for getting sex, girls on the dance floor first - they want noticing, girls out the club last - in your league with aid from alcohol, girl breaks up with bf - comfort her, women are evil she'll want "revenge", stuck in the friendszone? Bake cakes slip weed/Coke in them.. Lesson learnt bitch.
>>
>>54827366
At least they are smart
>>
>>54827366
germany is the birthplace of autism

>>54827384
i always lived in places with a lot of bars or parties. first girlfriend was when i got drunk in highschool at a party and made out, sober i would have been way too much of a pussy, it would have taken years. You should get a hobby or a job where you're surrounded by women you'll learn their ways faster, or just say fuck it and work on your career.
>>
>>54827250
>>54827252
that's fine.

the strength of good women is that they will always bend to support their family. the strength of men is that you have the capacity to bend people to your will, if you are correct, loving, and just.

why should you settle for less? because women are bending to the will of popular media and not a strong leader. that is something you can reverse with your strength of will, not in all women, but in some. it is your responsibility to fuck girls and to determine whether they will bend or not to traditional moral standards. only then can you determine whether the future is lost or not.

the only things you need to do are
>stay in shape
>learn how to argue rationally
>learn how to coat your rational arguments with half-truths

that's it. you already can see through politicians' double-speak. if you feel a distaste for utilizing double-speak in your family life, try to understand that civilization is in the state that its in because your fathers failed to address the issue. it is your opportunity as men to take the larger intellectual burdern among yourselves to correct this discrepancy in a time where your military service would only service zionist manipulators of society. a strong family is central to western civilization, and a strong family is first and foremost built by men, not media, not jews, not academics, not intellectuals, not workers, not ideologies, but by men.
>>
File: 1445722366766.png (108KB, 250x373px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445722366766.png
108KB, 250x373px
The amount of people in this thread that think you should put in years of work to get with someone that puts in literally zero effort is fucking amazing.

No I am not going to go to the gym for a year so I can get with some girl who has never had to put effort forth, that is fucking stupid.
>>
>>54827333
It's easy to say that if you're an alpha. Hear that a little bit and I'm sure you'd be discouraged too.
>>
>>54824513
are you trying to say that men don't have standards?

I'm not a chad, but there's no way i'm going to fuck someone who I don't consider worthy. After you get laid a few times, you see that sex isn't everything, and only fucking hot or genuinely intelligent women (lol oxymoron) matters.
>>
>>54827450
>As if you cant be friends with cute girls.

now you're just triggering me on purpose

girls have the choice to get what they want any time, whether it's sex or attention. They just have relatively way higher standards than guys their own age till they are old and guys give up and an hero
>>
>>54827438

This is abslutely true, I have been at both ends of it.

I have been the beta friendzoned, And I have done the platezoning.

Once you have been chad you realise that women have the exact same problems but reversed.

I have a new partner that I am exclusive with now and I literally had to tell a couple of girls that I was also seeing that I would literally never talk to them again.

Those girls all wanted me and were fucking me hoping id commit.

It was extremely hard to do because they face the same challenge that betas do.
>>
>>54827476
i already btfo your fucking hilarous stupid hypothesis that smart people aren't breeding and you post some kiddy picture about feminism which i'm not.
>>
>>54822206
>free contraception

I would honestly like to know how one qualifies for this? When I got laid off last year, and Obamacare fucked my insurance while simultaneously being more expensive than just eating the uninsured fee, I had to find a way to still get my prescription
Turns out I would have had to pay 175 for the pill+a monthly fee + pay another 200 for paps every months to make sure I was still OK to take said pills. While being unemployed.
I honestly can't tell if 'free contraceptives' is some crazy meme or if it's only available to shaniqua and Gabriella with 7 kids already.
>>
>women and men are equal now and get equal pay

>still have not seen a women ask a guy on a date
>still have not seen a women propose marriage to a guy
>>
>>54827424
Is it weird I think that guy looks kind of cool? Also, I wish I had a class as empty as that. When classes are bigger everyone acts like a retard.
>>
>>54827188
Maybe it's the women who should 'put in the work to be the best'. Rather than me, who should spend my tax money to make sure they stay at least average without me even getting anything in return.
>>
>>54827542
men will slum, women will not

its biological and effects basically every species for one reason

guaranteed orgasm
>>
>>54822206
True story: Marriage was a social contract that was formed so that less than cream of the crop men could continue on their genetic lineage, whereas the women they marry could be taken care of and be able to raise children.

We've basically reverted to a harem system. Millions of years of evolution pissed away by progressives.
>>
>>54824626
desu an island of inbred whites still could outperform an island of monkey niggers with aids..
>>
>>54827519
Dude don't be lazy, no gym, where do you work? Got steps.. Do them a few times. Got height bars? Pull ups, work in retail move those heavy boxes just around for fun. You can work out at work/on site. A girl doesn't want a child she wants a partner your lack of effort is child-tier
>>
>>54827437
ok but something tells me Tinder, muh dik, single moms, etc. aren't going to select for the smartest guys

marriage selects for smart guys because they actually have to produce valuable things to make money and become a good catch
>>
>>54826807
I don't encourage either, but I'm just giving my perspective as a warning to other anons that paying for sex is never the same as having game to get a girl to come home with you. If you really must know I'v only slept with prostitutes, was naive and beta enough to lose my virginity to one , and it has fucked me up so bad I don't think I'll ever be able to talk to a women in a context of dating or having a relationship. I'm just saying put in some effort and gain the benefits of actually having a relationship with someone you love if not go ahead and pay for pussy I'm not judging lol
>>
>>54824245
says chinkity chinaman, whose country has been killing off so many girls that in ten or twenty years, they will have an inevitable civil war to compete for the handful of remaining females?
>>
File: 1354496729331.jpg (347KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1354496729331.jpg
347KB, 1600x1200px
>>54827478

Umm....

Your trolling or really this new to how game works?

>>54827548
No, get it into your head that they dont want sex from chad, or commitment from the betas, they want commitment from chad.

And thats really hard to get because why would chad commit to one girl and share his resources with her when he is able to fuck 2 or 3 cuties at a time without giving away his time, affection and money?

So yes while they can get what you want, they cannot get what THEY want.
>>
>>54827596
>harem
>evolution
pick both

watch

I would plan accordingly if I were you
>>
>>54827438
none of this is my fault. I am a young man. dindu nuffin.
>>
>>54827539
i don't know, i've been scared of asking out girls before but not because of what they would say but what everyone else would. but that was back in my younger days, now i don't care what anyone else thinks about me. Actually I care, but I also have self respect that's important.
>>
>>54827612
>your lack of effort is child tier

I say the same thing about women.
>>
>>54822391
Give a bitch an inch and she'd rather have nine.
>>
>>54827587
rofl
do you expect your dog to grow wings and fly

women are literally that inferior
>>
who /kill all women/ here?
>>
>>54822206
ITT: Losers trade bullshit they heard on PUA sites back and forth to justify why they don't change.
/r9k/ is over there
>>
>>54827612
>A girl doesn't want a child she wants a partner your lack of effort is child-tier
this.
>>
>>54827572
>btfo
>stupid
>hilarious
Put on more of the "I'm totally not mad" words. Maybe you'll fool yourself that you aren't.
>>
File: 1443722179195.jpg (20KB, 250x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443722179195.jpg
20KB, 250x250px
>>54827664
Fuckin lil wayne mah nigga
>>
>>54827509
Saying fuck it seems the better option at the moment. I live in the middle of nowhere. No women here and.nothing here that would interest a city woman desu.
>>
File: 1376520273041.png (154KB, 600x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1376520273041.png
154KB, 600x360px
>>54824146
Oh fuggg
>>
>>54827687
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gnwrLGMxHI

we all got it comin kid
>>
>>54825211
See, that's the real problem. Porn.
There is at least one clown on here that has to know the name of erry woman who takes her clothes off and poses in front of a camera.
Fantasizing that he knows the woman intimately, and getting down to the animal side with her so casually.
Then, real life comes around and it does not fit with the fantasy.
"Ima go to a club n git me a bitch to fuk".
"ooh she look like dat suicide gurl I seen last week on 'dik-tube', she be fine".
>>
File: contemplating.jpg (998KB, 2470x1388px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
contemplating.jpg
998KB, 2470x1388px
>>54824451
Hmm interesting opinion anon.
Let me squat and think about it.
>>
>>54827649
Oh yes, it sure is evolution.

Just look at those evolved arab countries and their evolved people.

Pity that they aren't evolving to represent western ideals, though. Even more pity that they are evolving in the more African direction.
>>
>>54827664
thats what fisting is for.
>>
>>54827519
It's stupid but it's our society.
>>
>>54827642
yeah and I want to marry a pornstar. Doesn't make it fair to bitch about that
>>
>>54824228
The actual difference being that even medicore women are flooded with male attention. The ugliest of the ugly will get dick before a below average man gets any pussy.
>>
>>54827500
I'm sorry but that is simply not enough.
These guys are deficient at best. Who cares if they are "smart", if everything else about them is pure shit? They cannot even function outside of University or without their Laptop for longer than 5 Minutes properly. Take away their safe place, they crumble. Thats not "male".
>>
>>54822206
I'm 43 and went my own way cause i had no choice. I worked my ass off and am now successful and my whore coworkers insist that I marry them. They litterally demand it. I could tell you some crazy stories.
>>
>>54827704
you're getting btfo

>>54827663
and yet in your mind they are winning. maybe you need to up your sex appeal so you can turn the tables.
>>
>>54827697
>girls do not want to date a child, but want to be a child

And fat girls want fit men.
>>
>>54827766
>in your mind they are winning

nigga wat.
>>
>>54827763
please do.
>>
>>54827735
No porn just shows us some girls are better at sex, so the ones with daddy issues will be more filth in the sack. Plus this surge in gay rights and 50 shades has got more girls saying they are bi and watching porn, great success.
>>
File: DavidThewlis.jpg (94KB, 580x344px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DavidThewlis.jpg
94KB, 580x344px
ITT people who are secretly terrified of women and therefore can't actually talk to them IRL
>>
>>54827743
>Just look at those evolved arab countries and their evolved people.
humans have been around awhile so evolution is not always in one direction or easy to see.

polygamy dude, watch

and plan
>>
>>54827519
this so much

not even close to worth it

I see nothing of value that prostitutes couldn't do better. All these 30+ chubby women disgust me. Old couples just bitch to each other all day. If I'm not getting a young waifu then fuck it.
>>
>>54827707
>DJ is only black guy in my local
>Request Loyal
>Room full of white people screaming "WHEN A RICH NIGGER WANTS YOU"
>DJ's face
>>
>>54827590
I've had a supermodel friend who I certainly could have fucked when I was younger If i wasn't such a pussy (she was like 13 when i was 15), she ended up being super hot even untill now, her father was a model, same mother.

Point is that orgasms aren't the only reason women have sex. Some just want to piss off their fathers or have "fun". Some want to cheat on their boyfriend just to get back at him.

I'll even agree with you that men slum more than women, I just think you are way overestimating it. Not many men will "slum" unless they TRULY can't easily get a hot woman.
>>
>>54827752

Isnt that what this thread is about?

OP: I cant fuck hot girls.

And the female version: I cant get a relationship with a desireable guy.
>>
File: 1439297423293.png (316KB, 425x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439297423293.png
316KB, 425x450px
>>54822206
You have to become the alpha male. Feminism has deconstructed thousands of years of marital customs. No one gets married anymore, the few who do end up in divorce. Lots of sexual promiscuity, contraception, abortion.

So, we're back at the primate stage now. The only thing you can do is increase your attractiveness until you are in that top 20%. Alternatively, you can drop out of the race. Good luck.
>>
>>54827642
>implying I'm trolling because I want a nondegenerate girl
All the non-degenerates want nothing to do with someone who isn't 8/10. Especially if he's acting trashy.
>>
>>54827800
if you're complaining about how easy it is for women...

>>54827773
and complaining about fatties?
>>
>>54827339
>For women they can easily get the sex from desirable guys but they cant get the commitment.

If women primarily want commitment then why don't they go after guys who can provide commitment?
Surely it must obvious to them that if they go after a guy that can provide sex but not commitment that this is what they will get?
>>
>>54822206
"9/10 girls don't wanna fuck me, a solid 3/10, when i go to nightclubs or visit hook-up sites"

do you hear yourself?
>>
>>54827854
>All the non-degenerates want nothing to do with someone who isn't 8/10.
>anyone who isn't shallow is degenerate
>all non-degenerates are necessarily shallow
>>
>>54827843
I dont want a porn star. Just a girl, who does not demand insane things from me or takes everything for granted.
>>
>>54827870
no, he just wants validation.
>>
>>54827655
Yeah. Remembering self-respect is the most important. After years of no it's like why bother?
>>
hey guys

if you know how the system works, why get upset?
why not just acknowledge it, accept the reality for what it is, and live your life accordingly?

i think the reality is that most of us are average as fuck with weak minds. we envision our ideal life, and then we see reality does not measure up at all. most of us are too weak willed to make changes, so we get stuck in loops.

yes i am projecting slightly here because this is me. i am a weak willed, lazy faggot who has a lot of neuroses that is too late to fix now i am 26. i am in shape and not terrible looking, but the reality is, not an adult. i think this is kind of the theme for this site. not to say there are not a lot of people on here that are well rounded and have nice family lives, but most of us do not, and probably never will. we're basically the fuck ups that fall through societies cracks.

i have faith that every single person here will eventually get laid, married, have kids etc.

but it will be no where near where your expectations were, because desu you were probably too weak willed and minded to create yourself into something that can attract all of these things

thats pretty much what it comes down too. collectively we're all shit. the women are mostly shit like the guys. then again, i see some amazing women who are beautiful, smart, work very hard and seem to have it all.

to be honest, if you were in their shoes, would ya waste it all on some sub-par chump with not as much going on as you?

nah. even if opposites attract, at the end of the day, you dont wanna be with a scrub
>>
>>54827616
It has thus far. No evidence suggests it does anything else at this point except select for the best men (brains aren't the only mechanism, but it certainly hasn't hurt iqs thus far).

And actually, if marriage was effectively enforced, it would eliminate selection entirely, since the top would choose top, and bottom would be forced with bottom, thus rather than weeding out the bottom (since there are more women than men) it would actually help further their family lineage.

Also, no one is saying marriage isn't a good thing. We are just saying that sexual freedom in a society that has marriage is a positive.
>>
>>54827366
people who make fun of people for studying are usually pretty dumb and fat themselves.
>>
>>54824626
It's reality that only 5 in 17 men have ever passed down their genes throughout history.
>>
>>54827856
>complaining
>complaining

I was just saying that women want things that they themselves dont have, like someone putting in effort while they dont.

im not complaining, and I am really curious where you pulled that from
>>
>>54827735
nope I've definitely been desperate enough to go for ugly girls. They are just as entitled as pretty girls
>>
>>54825479
Man, Trumps got that Ashley Judd thing going on in that pic.
>>
>>54827758
you realize that a majority of the world could not be run without those losers, you should show some consideration. I'm not saying its the lifestyle for me, or that they should reproduce. But there is no logical reason to come down on them so hard considering they are in a way, providing for you.
>>
File: 1445686777184.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445686777184.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>54827854
But girls want thrash. Do you even go out sometimes? Just observe people for a bit. At parties, pubs or in the club, who are they aiming for? Its the loudmouthed frat-boy type. Because he has confidence, thats all. Confidence is attractive. Even fat shits can get laid like that. I've seen it.
>>
>>54827843
>OP: I cant fuck hot girls.

more like almost any girl

not the same. Eat shit you dense aussie. Not going to explain it again
>>
>>54827990
That's a behaviour they adopt to cover the fact they are ugly as fuck. Some ugly girls are weak, but some decide to grow a pair because they're tired of being treated like shit.
>>
>>54827758
Why? How would they not function? Don't women like deep guys?
>>
>>54827754
until they're 40s, and then they pop antidepressants like pez and invite their coworkers to birthday parties that they throw for their cats.
>>
I like this, this is fun, fuck opinions.. Feminists are ruining society, just fuck all the Uggers and fatties, boycott the others, it's like you've never thought of closing your eyes or turning the lights off and thinking of someone else :-o
>>
>>54827995
>world needs to be filled up by losers, otherwise it would look a bit empty.

Well, yeah...
>>
>>54827990
That's a behaviour they adopt to cover the fact they're ugly as fuck. If you pay attention you will see a lot of girls like that, they're tired of being treated like shit.
>>
>>54827945
you were complaining about women not having to put in effort. women put in effort, if you see a woman who doesn't put in effort you'll notice and she won't be desireable.
>>
>>54827916
It sounds like to me that you need to get your priorities straight. The difference between being an adult and a child is that adults do not fear. If you can overcome your fear, you will be in a better position friend.
>>
File: meh.ro8875.png (286KB, 552x530px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
meh.ro8875.png
286KB, 552x530px
>>54825907
>Is given a non-biased chart stating nothing but facts
>No agenda behind this data (and far as we know)
>Says its feminism

You know how blacks commit the vast majority of the crime yet whenever people bring it up they are labeled as close minded, bigoted racists? That's the exact same shit here and it's the exact same reason fags like you will always remain bitter and alone.

You're not forever alone because of some great bias against you in the system, you're alone because you either A) refuse to acknowledge and act your own desires and do what you want, thus causing a build up of negative emotions or B) you are such a bitter, unbearable faggot in life that nobody would even consider hanging out with you for even a second. Whether that be because of point A or something else, IDK.

Point being, you are no different than the feminists you hate whenever they claim patriarchy.

Eat shit and die.
And yes, I am Goddamn mad...
>>
>>54827823
More like have tried and just gave up due to failure.
>>
>>54827924
>It has thus far

this shit has only been this bad for a decade or two at the most
>>
>>54828026
>>54828063
Lol, fking browser.
>>
>>54828072
Nah fuck that throwing some makeup on your face is not the same as me lifting weights at the gym.
>>
>>54827366
>who are absolutely worthless as men. Dress shitty (North Face brand, no shit), no hair cut or gel

way to some up what's wrong with the world

are you a girl
>>
>>54828083
He isn't saying you're a feminist with an agenda.

Just that your image sums up feminism.

They really should teach and test reading comprehension in 'murkan schools.
>>
>>54828077
care to elaborate anon? im not entirely sure what you're getting at here with the 'you live in fear' thing
>>
>>54827823
no it's because they're dumb and uninterested in anything
>>
>>54827860

Tell that to friendzoned guys too.

>>54827854
You are wrong.

>>54827896
You need to earn that. I have a partner who is quite attractive, partner count of 3 including me, exceptionally obedient, affectionate, works full time and is generally adoreable.

I had to earn it.
>>
>>54828093
It actually hasn't been bad, period. /pol/ hysteria aside, people are smarter but fatter (if only attractiveness were selected for, it would be the opposite, with people either staying the same level of intelligence or becoming less intelligent and getting skinnier and more muscular on average.).
>>
>>54828072
>women put in effort

https://youtu.be/H47ow4_Cmk0
>>
>>54827891
No. I mean women who sleep around, get piercings and tattoos, dress like sluts, etc. You know the kind of women I'm talking about. Nice straw man though.
>>
>>54828121
ffs press ups just 40 a day is better than doing fuck all might take 7 years. Actually there is effort in make up, seriously if they fuck that up you almost get a glimpse of what they look like when you're hungover the next day it's awesome when they wear so much you can smear your name into their head
>>
>>54827891
I misread what you said. But smart and pretty girls often have extremely high standards and have almost no leeway.
>>
>>54828025

so be honest here, are you just ugly as fuck loser who is fat and has no career prospects?

Because thats like an ugly as fuck bitchy woman who is fat and has no affectionate side complaining that few men want her.
>>
>>54828189
obviously obesity is something different...

most kids having single mothers is bad
>>
>>54828062

I'm not sure if you missed my point, but the kind of mindset needed for advanced robotics and computer technology (such as the ones in luxury cards and the automated production of goods in services) is that of a loser. There is simply no way a functioning human being could know how to do all that stuff while being "right" in the head. Most of these losers are trying to spread their inferior genetic material by being of some use to society.

Again, I would rather die than live this lifestyle, and I actually body build myself. But I could never sit in front of a computer all day and develop a robot, mainly because i'm not as beta as them. I do respect what they do however, for what it is.

In fact what I do not respect are women in schools who wear slutty clothes. School should be a place of learning, not being a whore. See what im getting at?
>>
>>54828062

The world needs its operators and people who can take care of the system. You are not the one, but they are.

It is like saying that engineer who designs a car, a mechanic who maintains it are losers and worthless, because you buy that car, you pay for its maintenance in order to use it to travel or cruise and pick women up (which makes you somehow superior).
>>
>>54828231
What the fuck did I just read
>>
>>54828265
And a trend that has turned around.

It has nothing to do with the sexual revolution, and everything to do with the emergence of no fault divorce.
>>
>>54828062
what is your life like?

based on your earlier post you sound either 15 or very homosexual
>>
>>54828258
normal looking shutin
graduated college
tried every sort of online dating

not being a normie chad gets you ignored/blocked
>>
>>54828271
Man, open up yout eyes, I know a lot of engineers who literally spend their time building robots and stuff and still get laid.
>>
File: goldfinger.jpg (34KB, 615x409px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
goldfinger.jpg
34KB, 615x409px
>>54828133
What the hell? You dont take care of yourself?
You don't groom, get a decent haircut and dress decent? Are you a slacker

>pic related: A "girl" according to you.

Connery is a bit outdated (1960s), but if a guy like him is everything wrong with the world, you need to enter a woodchipper as soon as possible,and be done with it.
>>
>>54828016
But if you don't have a lot going for you but a lot of confidence you look like a creep. People would just insult you for daring to be a beta with confidence.
>>
>>54828310
>nothing to do with the sexual revolution, and everything to do with the emergence of no fault divorce.

but that was feminism's main goal. People could always have sex if they want but the law is beyond fucked because feminists wanted it that way
>>
>>54828258
>career prospects
What the fuck is this? A resume? A job interview?
>>
>>54828271
>studying and participating in ground-breaking research is beta

do you work in retail or something?
am I retarded? how does this make any sense
>>
>>54828377
This isn't a thread defending feminism or it's many terrible policies. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
>>
>>54828362
>hollywood sex icon is your idea of a man
>>
>>54828162
you should read the book "hagakure" its free online. I read it when i saw my aunt die of cancer awhile back, and it helped me, I think it would help you alot too.
>>
>>54828362
you sound like a gigantic faggot talking about hair gel

I worked out for years and got pretty fit. It barely makes a difference.

and just look outside. Plenty of guys have girlfriends without dresing like fucking james bond
>>
This is gay, you're all trying to say you're lack of sex is due to social standards, the same way you get alcohol when you're a teen, just bullshit, yeah we own a limo company (source out of home town) wear a suit, bullshit bullshit bullshit, sex, tell truth still likes you = double win, doesn't = one nighter, say nothing add to friends with benefits range just make sure to wear suit and take £150 for some posh champagne. All you idiots telling the truth run with their shit, oh you work in human resource must get all the gossip "they're girls this is their favourite subject gossip & bitching"
>>
>>54828169
>you are wrong
So, you think smart and attractive women don't have extremely high standards?
>>
File: deal with it.png (248KB, 345x422px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
deal with it.png
248KB, 345x422px
>>54822206
>be me, male
>grow up weird/chubby/loner/poor/etc
>now 24
>tall, built, masculine, highly skilled, stoic and confidant
>face like chis hemsworth but darker hair
>both sexes groveling for the d 24/7
>dick is easily 100th percentile too
>still a virgin
>greatly enjoy turning down the wanton harlots slangin' their 'tang at me
>love the look on their face when they realize they can't even give it away
>only interested in a strong-willed virgin woman
>would rather die a hermit than play some other guy's saved game
>only interested in a traditional relationship
>want a large, rural family built around a loving marriage
>don't support single mothers/degenerates because don't pay taxes
>mfw
>>
>>54828336
>ad hominem
>no actual argument.

ok.
>>
>>54828424
call it whatever but it's all the same primitive leftwing shit
>>
>>54828468
>>54828468
i wasn't making an argument I was asking a question


i think you are 15
>>
>>54828428
Its just an example.
>>
>>54828395
that's how women really think though

sure if it makes you rich or famous they might think it's cool but otherwise not
>>
>>54828271
Gr8 b8 posting the anti-technology stuff online. Go to bed, Thoreau.
>>
>>54828428
Thing was, Sean Connery was pretty alpha, and a pretty positive role model compared to say... lil wayne? Justin Beiber? Barack Obama?
>>
>>54828511
I think the issue is you try to bend your self to what women want


I might be alone in this, but my idea of a man is somebody who does the opposite.
>>
>>54828343
I know these feels, man.
>>
>>54828395
He's trying to say that the underlying lifestyle that someone in that field leads (spending lots of time on a computer, minimal social interaction, etc) is inherently beta. He doesn't seem to actually understand much of the field though.
>>
File: 1444868341441.jpg (8KB, 262x312px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444868341441.jpg
8KB, 262x312px
>>54828462
>mfw you are both highly skilled and confidant
>>
>>54828599
what do you mean by beta though?

believe it or not it's actually pretty hard work to become an expert at anything
>>
>>54828551
sure but the reality is that only a small number of men are born that way and the rest pretend and fake it. Pretending to be confident and happy with yourself every second you're around a girl is a nightmare. I'd rather die.
>>
>>54828643
just quit being a faggot my man
>>
>>54828637
I just described it (spending lots of time on a computer, minimal social interaction, minimal physical exercise) I'm not saying it's true, just that this is what he's trying to claim.
>>
>>54828671
I was born to be a faggot
>>
>>54828637
Basically he means he doesn't understand it and society tends to view it as uncool.
>>
>>54828530
This.
I admit, he is pretty much a tough act to follow, but a guy can learn one or two things from him. My point is, be confident. Don't be a weird eyecontact-avoiding freak.
>>
>>54828687
oh i see.

I'm pretty sure most software people nowadays are fairly social. At least the good ones are.
>>
>>54828671
If you have confidence but aren't 10/10 people will give you weird looks.
>>
File: 1434608438604.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434608438604.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
>>54828271
The mindset you're describing as the "right one" is that of being a shallow mentally effeminate character with no perspective whatsoever. Masculine posturing is not real power.
Inability to imagine people being content with this kind of real and useful work is why you're a fuck nigga and won't get respect when it's all said and done, you just do what gives gratification. You're basically just stupid desu senpai
>>
>>54828742
that's not necessarily true. I'm nowhere near 10/10

I am tall, however.
>>
>>54828724
Women
>avoiding eye contact is weird
>eye contact - why are you staring?
>>
>>54828599
I'm basically going on the what i've seen from my own father, who is director of IT at a large health insurance company in new England. He got to where he was by being beta, as did many other people at his level.

I'm not talking about people who set up sick beats on their computers, or who even can make a basic website.

But you are right, I personally, do not know much about computers. Like i said, I enjoy body building and trying to overcome procrastination.
>>
I thought this would be an interesting thread, the key is if you do not meet said requirements, bullshit or give them their own medicine, "sure you're the most attractive girl here, but we all know that's thanks to max power and chums and daddies endless bank account, I don't find real housewives top viewing and couldn't possibly enter a relationship with someone with such a poor grasp on the 'real' world, so for this reason sloth features. I'm out."
>>
>>54828704
Its the behaviour that comes with bing an expert. That is seen as unattractive. The nerdy "Actually you are wrong, and let me elaborate in a 2 hour detailed rant why." attitude. Nobody wants to hear that.
>>
>>54828762
But think to your experiences. You and everyone who had confidence projected it well because they had the features to match. Not everyone has that though. 90% of us are fucked.
>>
>>54828817
It may be a rant but it's just using logic to help explain how you got to the idea you reached.
>>
>>54828829
What the fuck are you even talking about 90% are fucked? Women tend to settle down towards their late 20s, everyone will be fine.
>>
>>54828687
That's a dumb definition of beta, I do spend a lot of times on a computer and my physical exercise is minimal, but I have a lot of REAL friends and I can easily have a conversationw ith a womana nd even make them laugh and make them want to contact me again, and this has happened multiple times, where they were the ones initiating a conversation with me. Average look and good personality are fine, fuck those alpha bs you learn from PUA communities.
>>
>>54828746
so enjoying body building and changing the physical composition of my body is Beta? Everyone does what gives everyone gratification. Thats the point im making.

I just personally feel more like a man when I do physical work, not mental work. When I'm older, that might change.

Sounds like to me you dont respect the other side of the coin urself.
>>
>>54828783
Well, its kinda tough for me to explain basic human behaviour to you.

Pic related is maybe the wrong approach.
>>
>>54828901
But when most people project confidence we look absolutely retarded. You can't see very far from your elevated Alpha tower it seems.
>>
>>54828920
Women aren't very good with saying if they want eye contact or not. They expect you to just follow them or leave them alone.
>>
>>54828346
I don't doubt that in the slightest, however, getting laid is not the only criteria for being a typical alpha. I know plenty of fat Chinese fucks who have money and can still get laid, but honestly im not jealous of them in the slightest.

Women are not as smart as men, they are less likely to be impressed by smart things, it is as simple as that.

I think thats true. Dont look to me for all your answers.
>>
>>54828994
Women just need to fear you, even in the slightest, and you can control them. Almost anyone, ugly or normal, can do that.
>>
>>54828169
>Tell that to friendzoned guys too.

Tell them what? That they should go after girls that want sex just as girls who want commitment should go after guys that can provide commitment?

Friendzoned guys already do that and they have no issues with providing commitment either considering that they are effectively already providing that bit without the benefits of getting any.

Considering that you claim that women primarily want commitment one would think this would be ideal for said women? They get a guy that provides attention and DnM and sex to boot?
>>
File: 1384957530232.png (624KB, 600x579px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1384957530232.png
624KB, 600x579px
>>54828528
lol it may be unintended bait, but it definetly isn't anti technology. It's basically the same as saying "feminism is a sexist movement" Just trying to talk about what I genuinely think to be true.
>>
File: 1445207217476.jpg (35KB, 290x319px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445207217476.jpg
35KB, 290x319px
>>54828462
> "tall, built, stoic"
> posts alcoholic heroin junkie Dave Mustaine

damn, son
>>
>>54829050
He means avoiding eye contact with a woman who you are actually interested in. Not just any woman. Obviously theres no point to avoid eye contact with a woman u like unless you are legitimately afraid her boyfriend is about to stab you.
>>
>>54829438
>implying megadave isn't a boss
>>
>>54829438
keep representing Germany bro, im going to finish my work now. Cool talk, I am german myself (mein Grammer ist Scheisse oder hatte ins Deustch gesprechen)
>>
>>54829681
Hm, I feel like I said more than enough. Ppl are way too much entangled in their alpha/beta and "Chad is fucking all the wimmin"- mindset
>>
>>54828147
And apparently Polish schools are just as bad as you can see, I'm a different American anon.

Guess we're 2 dumbasses?
>>
>>54829215
Womens greatest fear is to have sex with a beta.
>>
>>54826536
asked a random Bolivian girl who was the worst between Hitler and Stalin. She asked me who Stalin was.
Thread posts: 411
Thread images: 47


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.