[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will she really go to prisons or is it just a meme because I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: download (2).jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
6KB, 275x183px
Will she really go to prisons or is it just a meme because I am honest to god scared she will not go to prison because Obongo doesn't want her to
>>
Forgot to add this as well
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/17/us/politics/obamas-comments-on-clinton-emails-collide-with-fbi-inquiry.html
>>
Well, Bruce Jenner didn't go to prison even though he killed someone just for being so brave and beautiful.
>>
she's not going anywhere, bill and hillary are a couple of fucking mobsters that lie and kill their way to get what they want and no one will say any different, I'm just happy we got Trump to blow her raggedy ass Palpatine looking ass out of the election
>>
>>53802242

She wont go.

The media is looking for a big blow up Hillary story they are excited and think it will sell.

Thats why every story is about some unnamed official leaking info and no proofs.

They are jumping the gun and getting played by republicans.

The only thing they are succeeding in doing is making people tired of it and therefore deaf too it right when republicans need it the most (election).

Things are actually looking up since the debate for her.
>>
>>53802368
Do you really think Trump will beat her when all the feminists, millenials, spics, and niggers will obviously vote for her
>>
>>53802242
>implying hell isn't a prison
>>
>>53802242
>she will not go to prison because Obongo doesn't want her to

Don't be too sure.
http://nypost.com/2015/09/23/hillary-told-obama-to-call-off-his-f-king-dogs-involved-in-email-probe-new-book-says/
>>
File: 1395369984806.gif (2MB, 220x190px) Image search: [Google]
1395369984806.gif
2MB, 220x190px
>>53802368
>her raggedy ass Palpatine looking ass
>>
>>53802475
Millennials and feminists don't vote.
>>
>>53802775
See >>53802296
>>
File: 1378178175383.gif (2MB, 176x144px) Image search: [Google]
1378178175383.gif
2MB, 176x144px
>>53802475
>niggers voting for a non-shitskin
>niggers voting for a woman
>feminists getting off their whiny asses to actually vote
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.