[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that the name "Donald" comes from the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (988KB, 1832x1754px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
988KB, 1832x1754px
Daily reminder that the name "Donald" comes from the gaelic name "Domhnall", meaning "ruler of the world", while the word "Trump"
originates from the word "Triumph"

You can't stump then Trump. He was literally destined for greatness.
>>
>>53797111

Nice trips UK but you paved the way in voting meme candidates into office and I see how that worked out for you.

Definitely NOT taking your advice on this meme candidate.
>>
>>53797111

The*

Also confirmed trips. Check 'em, beaners.
>>
>>53797160

Are you saying you don't want america to be great again? You clearly hate america.
>>
>>53797160
it's over, lad, he's already won
>>
>>53797160
I can't believe I'm saying this but

shut up stupid American and listen to the European.

I feel gross now.
>>
File: Laughter.jpg (50KB, 970x663px) Image search: [Google]
Laughter.jpg
50KB, 970x663px
>Mfw people still actually believe the GOP establishment will allow Trump to become the nominee
Oh you silly Goyim! You're gonna get Rubio, and you're gonna like it.
>>
>>53797224
I hope so

Good luck America
>>
Names don't mean anything. My parents didn't name me "Stupid McFatfuck," but that's exactly what they got.
>>
>your president's name isn't Triumphant World-King
Get fucked, rest of the world
>>
>>53798647
honestly, that's most of /pol/'s back-up plan anyway. carson is strictly VP material.

unfortunately, i dont think we'll see much of webb either
>>
>>53799049
Barring some huge and I mean HUGE scandal of biblical proportions, and assuming he's polling as strong in a year as he is now, what the fuck do you think they're going to do? Assassinate him?

Yeah because an immortal Martyr proving everything he said was right is reaaally what the GOP wants. Has there ever been a point in history where a parties front-runner wasn't nominated? The GOP knows it would be political suicide for them if The Don is still the frontrunner in a year and they don't choose them. The party will rip itself to shreds over a betrayal of that level.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.