[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sweden NO!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 500hoursinphotoshop.jpg (161KB, 735x520px) Image search: [Google]
500hoursinphotoshop.jpg
161KB, 735x520px
http://www.dagbladet.no/2015/10/15/nyheter/utenriks/sverige/stefan_lofven/flyktningkrisen/41528417/

Sorry i couldnt be arsed to find an english source, but basically sweden is threatening to stop accepting refugees unless the rest of the union starts taking in more
>>
Wtf Sweden you racist. I thought you were progressive.
>>
Why don't they just stop taking refugees themselves if they're so fucking concerned about it?

It's literally "If your friends jumped off a bridge, would you?" on a national fucking level.

What is happening to the world?
>>
For you know, nuncle, the hedge-sparrow fed the cuckoo so long that it had its head bit off by its young. So out went the candle and we were left darkling.
>>
File: mattias.jpg (68KB, 850x480px) Image search: [Google]
mattias.jpg
68KB, 850x480px
>>53789292
Placebo at best.

All he wants is that the rest of the EU takes in more refugees, as if this is a long-term solution. Everyone will be given permanent residence anyway.

The liberals are slightly less mad, wanting to limit acceptance to temporary residence only.

SD is the only party to want to hit the brakes, and advertise the hellishness of swedish climate and lack of welfare in the middle east.
>>
>>53789292
smh, what a bunch of racists.
>>
>>53789292
Wat. They should tell all the refugees to go away.
>>
>>53789292
>HEY! START DOING WHAT WE'RE DOING OR WE'LL STOP DOING THAT THING WE'RE DOING

If a country doesn't want to take in refugees, what the hell makes them think they'll give a shit if Sweden stops?

If anything it'll have the exact opposite effect and the "Fuck Islam, remove kebab" countries would applaud them for finally getting their heads out of their asses.
>>
File: tumblr_nomit6sp6f1tofpm7o9_400.jpg (94KB, 400x349px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nomit6sp6f1tofpm7o9_400.jpg
94KB, 400x349px
>>53789505
what the fuck man, i just wrote an essay about King Lear and I used the quote.
>>
http://nyheteridag.se/67-aring-bevapnad-med-jaktgevar-skot-ihjal-tva-ranare/

Meanwhile an old man shoots two burglars breaking into his house.
>>
File: feels sad man.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
feels sad man.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>53791716
>http://nyheteridag.se/67-aring-bevapnad-med-jaktgevar-skot-ihjal-tva-ranare/

>Inb4 he gets charged with RACYISS manslaughter for killing poor starving dindus
>>
>>53791716
>victims previously sentenced for robbery, violence and assault
Nothing of value lost there
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.