[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me, /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: jewscared.png (129KB, 354x504px) Image search: [Google]
jewscared.png
129KB, 354x504px
Redpill me, /pol/
>>
T
R E L A T I V E L Y U N C O M M O N F L A G
I
P
S
>>
File: FREEDOM.jpg (96KB, 500x256px) Image search: [Google]
FREEDOM.jpg
96KB, 500x256px
USA is the greatest nation in the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2Hpo39FivM
>>
There is nothing more noble than letting another man, especially from another race, impregnate your wife and raising the child on your own.
>>
>>53786555
Donald Trump is a moderate Republican.
>>
Never let a shitskin in your country. No exceptions. They're nation-ruiners.
>>
>>53786555
In this century we will have a one world gubment and there's nothing you can do to stop it. It will be glorious with people of all races, creeds, nations and genders getting along in perfect harmony.
>>
>>53786555
Why I'm not voting for Bernie:
>He not only wants full amnesty for all illegal immigrants currently in the US, but also wants to raise the cap of immigrants currently allowed entry every year
>He voted yes on a bill that would have banned high-capacity magazines over 10 bullets
>Despite his anti-war rhetoric, he supported the NATO bombing of Yugoslavia, leading to the resignation of one of his anti-war staffers
>He voted to authorize funds for the war in Iraq and Afghanistan despite publicly opposing those wars
>He colluded with Chris Dodd to completely gut Ron Paul's Audit the Fed bill when it was introduced to the Senate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Sqoq-lAGO8 [Embed] [Embed]
>He told a woman "Excuse me! Shut up! You don’t have the microphone.” when she asked him at a town hall meeting why he refused to condemn Israel's bombing of Gaza
>His wife committed loan fraud and nearly bankrupted Burlington College while she was dean
>Despite being an "independent", he voted with Democratic Party 94.1% of 324 votes
>He voted to raise the minimum wage to $10.10 per hour by 2016
>He voted NO on building a fence along the Mexican border.
>He voted NO on declaring English as the official language of the US government.
>He voted NO on decreasing gun waiting period from 3 days to 1
>He voted YES on banning high-capacity magazines of over 10 bullets.
>He Voted YES on Congressional pay raise.
>He voted YES on $84 million grant for Black and Hispanic colleges
>rated 97% by the NAACP for pro-affirmative action stance
>He voted YES on additional $825 billion for economic recovery package
>He voted YES on addtional $192 billion stimulus spending
>He voted yes multiple times to expand DHS powers and funding
>He voted yes on making 14 provisions of the patriot act permanent
>He voted yes multiple times to fund and expand funding for the F35 program which exist solely for MIC profits and makes him a Lockheed Martin shill
>>
File: 1444787363711.jpg (71KB, 539x401px) Image search: [Google]
1444787363711.jpg
71KB, 539x401px
>>
>>53786555
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKkRDMil0bw
>>
>>53786911
You also live in italy m8
>>
>>53786555
Op is a faggot
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.