[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A New Hope

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Trump SOON.png (611KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
Trump SOON.png
611KB, 992x558px
Are any of my fellow Ameribros feeling a weird sense of hope for the future? It's all mostly doom and gloom on /pol/ (especially for our Eurobros), but Trump threads have given me hope.

Even if he's unsuccessful, I truly believe that Donald Trump has awakened something within the American people. You see it at his rallies, on social media, and sometimes even IRL. The people are not only angry, but they're absolutely fed-up with the system. Trump has become the voice of the voiceless, and it's showing in the polls.

I see a bright future for America. Even if it's not Trump, the seed has been planted.
>>
>>53779125
I feel something like that too, it was beautiful watching those protesters get confronted. I remember this one fat brown thing was trying to explain trigger warnings and that it was male to female and all it got was a "fuck you" from the crowd.
>>
File: BLM Trumped.jpg (107KB, 470x246px) Image search: [Google]
BLM Trumped.jpg
107KB, 470x246px
>>53779816

It's also encouraging to see that, no matter what the media tries to throw at Trump, it does nothing to his poll numbers. It's getting to the point where the networks are forced to enter blatant shill mode, like CNN did with Hillary after the debate.

I mean, Trump re-tweeted a video that called Jeb Bush a cuck and he got away with it despite it reaching 5,000+ re-tweets after Trump's initial engagement.

He truly cannot be Stumped. The West will live, mate. We might just make it after all.
>>
its buchanan all over again.
>>
I remember when I thought Trump would fix us. Then I found out his daughter and grandkids were Jewish. Then I found out he was a bitch to Israel and is a Zionist puppet.
Unless JFK is reincarnated and runs for president, were fucked.
>>
>>53779125
Between him, and Sanders doing the same thing for the liberal douches, yes, I think the nightmare is finally ending. We'll, for the first time in decades, be moving in a direction that isn't straight into hell.
>>
File: BASED1.jpg (653KB, 4096x2271px) Image search: [Google]
BASED1.jpg
653KB, 4096x2271px
Yes.

My body is ready.
>>
>Trump offers next to zero insight in terms of policy
>b-b-but the bantz m8
>all this cult of personality
>a good thing

Nothing's changed rly
>>
>>53779125
I'm feeling it, but I'm terrified of being let down.
>>
>>53780349
>Unless JFK is reincarnated
>JFK
You spelled Hitler wrong.
>>
very difficult for Trump to win. Based on 2012 results, republicans need to win all four of the major swing states and flip a traditional blue state. Democrats only need to keep one swing state to win.
>>
>>53779125
Honestly I feel this way too. I've looked forward to a greater utopia which I call my country and it's had an emotional impact on me
>>
>>53780856

>2012 results

Pretty worthless. The game has changed drastically and nothing from before really applies now.
>>
>>53780349
>>53780698

It helps to understand the influences surrounding Trump's rise. It's not a function of his personality and celebrity even though both play a big role.

The movement is nationalist and it is necessary. The fact that he is not anti-Jewish or anti-Israel doesn't diminish his potential to help build a nationalist movement.
>>
We need to get Ron Paul to be president. He's one of the few who really understands how this world works.
>>
>>53781059
I understand that. It seems though that this country is too far gone. Niggers, guilty whites, corporate greed, etc. To me, at this moment, it seems as if the sheer number of problems this country is facing is insurmountable.
>>
>>53780657

he literally put his tax plan on his website, percentages and all. he's offered more specifics on policy than literally any other candidate except maybe sanders.
>>
>>53780657
>zero insight in terms of policy
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions
kill urself my man, his policy is the best part, particularly non-interventionist foreign policy.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.