[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MERELY BEING A LIBERAL IS NOT NEARLY ENOUGH DEAR GOY! http:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

MERELY BEING A LIBERAL IS NOT NEARLY ENOUGH DEAR GOY!

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/06/22/magazine/the-condition-of-black-life-is-one-of-mourning.html?referer&_r=1
>>
File: gangsta.jpg (140KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
gangsta.jpg
140KB, 620x400px
>>53768374
the fact that the author of that piece has to go back all the way to the 50's and 60's to try to make a point is pathetic.

i used to be a liberal (it was college, give me a break) and the reason i left it all behind was because i realized that no matter how much empathy i showed it would never be enough. blacks in america demand infinite forgiveness and infinite sympathy. White liberals should be scolding blacks since all of the gains of the civil rights era have been lost due to black people committing societal suicide.

>blacks kill other blacks
white people are to blame
>the black family has collapsed having a horrific effect on human potential
white people are to blame
>blacks don't want to earn educations, credentials, or skills
whites are holding them back

I'm telling you they will never take responsibility and help themselves. All the sympathy in the world will never be enough. It's so sad.
>>
Anecdotes, many of which 50 or 60 years old, and some justified killings of criminals.
>>
>>53768710
>>the black family has collapsed having a horrific effect on human potential
>white people are to blame

Eh, I feel that one is legit and LBJ is to blame. Short of stopping alimony and welfare(which will never happen) almost nothing is putting that toothpaste back in the bottle
>>
>>53768926
LBJ is the worst President in the history of the United States. JFK got the ball rolling, but Johnson ruined EVERYTHING.
>>
>>53768710
The CIA really did fuck with black ghettos in the 80s by means if cocaine and then crack. I don't buy in to identity politics but that wasn't black peoples fault, and that shit hasn't really gone away
>>
>>53768926
well welfare hasn't had the same effect on whites as on blacks, at least not to the same degree.

even liberals, even if they won't admit it, are shocked when they discover that a black person knows their own father. it makes them special somehow.
>>
File: BLM Demands.png (47KB, 585x496px) Image search: [Google]
BLM Demands.png
47KB, 585x496px
http://www.joincampaignzero.org/brokenwindows

Pic related.

How funny that their first demand is to more or less make crime legal for blacks.

It's not about equality or civil rights. It never was.
>>
>>53769151
>trespassing
>minor offense

What the fuck
>>
>>53769151
murder will be next, just watch.

the reason public drunkenness is illegal is because it leads to clouded inhibitions which in turn leads to violence. also it lowers property values. something nigs would know nothing about.
>>
>>53768710
>I'm telling you they will never take responsibility and help themselves.

But that's what they want. They want to be free of all responsibility and consequences for their actions. Hahahaha, did you really think they give a shit about equality? Niggers only care about handouts.
>>
>>53769468
you're right. i think it's interesting that 'racist' has become just another way of calling someone 'realistic.'
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.