[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The mainstream has officially reached maximum levels of cuckedness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: WHY-DO-THEY-DO-THIS.jpg (371KB, 800x1452px) Image search: [Google]
WHY-DO-THEY-DO-THIS.jpg
371KB, 800x1452px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqgvll8W7Jk

> tall, buff black men dancing and touching the bodies of hot young white girls while 2 goofy out-of-shape white guys sing to each other a song about acceptance and "loving latinos"
> The symbolism couldn't be clearer

It's over folks. There will never be a nation worth patriotism for you. There will never be a beautiful, loyal white woman worth any effort or sacrifice for you to create a home with. There will never be a reason for you to get a family and to raise strong, hardworking sons to bring pride to your family name and your country.
So get fit, make money, fuck vapid hot sluts, drown yourself in hedonistic vices and try to enjoy life while watching this world devolve into chaos and degeneracy.
>>
>John Cuckbert

No one watches this shit.
>>
>>53755970
>Ignores the two white male dancers doing the same
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 640x1136px
>>53755970
>>
File: question cat.png (325KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
question cat.png
325KB, 382x417px
Isnt it a good thing that Africans that live in America adopts the culture of their new home?
>>
>>53755970
The retard mainstream faggots are doing everything they can to forcefully 'convert' the lasts bastions of white culture to multiculturalism.
Meanwhile every other culture is encouraged to grow separately.

Got take that white mans 'have'.
>>
File: cuck_tales.png (1021KB, 675x670px) Image search: [Google]
cuck_tales.png
1021KB, 675x670px
>>53755970
>mfw people actually think colbert is a right wing conservative hardliner
>mfw they can't grasp the idea of satire.
I want off this ride
>>
God where's Hitler man
>>
>>53756057
>no one
Just couple millions
>>
File: Hell_Blade_v02_118-119.png_res.jpg (339KB, 1626x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Hell_Blade_v02_118-119.png_res.jpg
339KB, 1626x1200px
>So get fit, make money, fuck vapid hot sluts, drown yourself in hedonistic vices and try to enjoy life while watching this world devolve into chaos and degeneracy.
That was my plan all along tbh.Sorry,mom and dad and the rest of my lineage but it has come to this.
>>
File: 1444713354221.jpg (262KB, 701x539px) Image search: [Google]
1444713354221.jpg
262KB, 701x539px
>>53755970
>It's over folks. There will never be a nation worth patriotism for you.

No, there is another way.
>>
File: NOBODY.jpg (510KB, 1320x1231px) Image search: [Google]
NOBODY.jpg
510KB, 1320x1231px
>>53756057

over 3k upvotes on reddit

only a couple million viewers

NO ONE
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.