[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pro-abortion feminists assaults church and men

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: teh.png (1MB, 1273x439px) Image search: [Google]
teh.png
1MB, 1273x439px
It happend in argentina, feminists wanted to burn down a cathedral, but a chain was done by men infront of the gates so they could not get inside, women just attacked them with what every they could find, the images are just sureal.. check for yourself

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cfd_1444928890

"Such violence is becoming the norm for the annual March for Women in the Pope's native land of Argentina, although this year's
violence seemed to be the most extreme yet, with the women turning their
violence against the police, and even attempting to set the Cathedral
on fire.
The women tore down the outer gate of the cathedral and hurled glass
bottles and feces at the young men standing guard. When they attempted
to burn down the Cathedral the police began taking measures to disperse
the hordes."
>>
>not a single good rack among them
>>
Not one decent rack amongst them.
>>
>>53753635
>http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cfd_1444928890
>Item not found
ROMANIAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>53753635
lol
> "white" people
>>
>>53753803
try this

tinyurl com/pgqsdp4
>>
>>53753803
It works fine. Probably already censored in cucknada
>>
>throwing feces

A literal chimpout
>>
what is the damn point in vandalizing an important Part of Western Culture. Don't get it, why can they pull off shit like that? If they would do that shit in my Area, i would definitly fck them up.

Besides if any Men did something like that, they would be locked away for life lawl
>>
>>53753635
Dem flatso.
>>
>>53753635
>The women tore down the outer gate of the cathedral and hurled glass
bottles and feces

Feminists confirmed shimpanzes
>>
File: 1439322068503.jpg (57KB, 554x527px) Image search: [Google]
1439322068503.jpg
57KB, 554x527px
Why the heck anybody is talking about this?
Fucking feminists rule this country
>>
>>53754946
saved by the police, this time! i feel for you man!
>>
>>53754946
so what's the problem? Is abortion legal in Argentina?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.