[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holy shit Trevor Noah shilled hard for hillary. Everyone just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Jim-Webb-998x699.jpg (91KB, 998x699px) Image search: [Google]
Jim-Webb-998x699.jpg
91KB, 998x699px
holy shit Trevor Noah shilled hard for hillary. Everyone just straight up said "Vote for hillary she's da first woman president lolololol"

I used to really like TDS for being honest and treating everyone as equals. But instead they made fun of a fucking war hero and idolized the she-devil Clinton.

I don't want to see Clinton in the white house pol. Wat do.
>>
File: ImReadyMagnet.jpg (154KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
ImReadyMagnet.jpg
154KB, 800x800px
>>53745560
prepare your anus
>>
Vote Trump in the general election.
>>
>>53745639
If trump becomes president will America implode? I feel like this country would literally just fall of the face of the Earth. I wanted to vote for Rand Paul but he's a fucking shill for Israel. Jim Webb was the last true choice....and everyone is just being a flabby fucking cunt to him
>>
File: 1440087231092.jpg (60KB, 620x437px) Image search: [Google]
1440087231092.jpg
60KB, 620x437px
>>53745607
God damn that's such a stupid campaign slogan. It's basically saying "I know I'm not your first choice for president, but i'm better than those other guys". Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>53745884
You're buying into liberal memes if you honestly think Trump is that bad. The worst case scenario is congress ignores him and continues to twiddle their thumbs.
>>
>>53745904
jej
>>
I think he's just calling on Democrats to vote for Hillary against the big mean evil Republicans who want to deport innocent babies (even though most of the Republicans would rather give anchor babies work permits).
>>
File: latinos for trump.png (6KB, 350x212px) Image search: [Google]
latinos for trump.png
6KB, 350x212px
>>53745904
on the topic of buttons, just ordered 25 3" buttons with this on them.

>tfw cost of each less than chinese made ones
>>
>>53746120
Stephen Hawking is a genius. Hillary is just another average woman with a law degree. The furthest she ever advanced on her own merit was being a law professor.

She got everywhere else by being married to Bill. Only got into the Senate because the competition got cancer and had to quit.
>>
>>53746120
dear god. Everything about Hillary makes me want to vomit. She's a robot. How do people actually want to vote for her? I mean, how does anyone believe she's genuine, that she cares, that she would have the best interest of america in mind?
>>
>>53745560
>I used to really like TDS for being honest and treating everyone as equals.
What THE FUCK are you talking about schlomo. Did you see his interviews with Obama?
>>
>>53745560
Trevor Noah was bought off by the jews

he is unfunny scum
>>
>>53746722
But.. but.. she'd be the FIRST woman president. That's more important.
>>
>>53745560
vid?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.