[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are divorce rates increasing every year worldwide? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1444781099666.png (171KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
1444781099666.png
171KB, 374x347px
Why are divorce rates increasing every year worldwide? I don't get it.
>>
>>53745163
Because more and more women become whores because of culture and tradition...
>>
>>53745245
How does culture and tradition make women whores? I don't get it.
>>
>>53745163

Cause feminism brah... it's called no-fault divorce.
>>
>>53745163
Breakdown in societal cohesion and norms.
>>
>>53745294

Cause since the 60's we've had a progressive movement that changed the overall culture of the west, and that is now tradition.
>>
Because it has literally no effect on you in society anymore. its too easy and women stand to gain more than they lose really
>>
Because many people see a marriage as living with a (fe)male roommate. People don't take marriage serious anymore.
>>
>>53745294
Because culture makes women believe their MADE to have sex, MOST young women are almost "taught" in a way that their sex slaves to men.
>>
>>53745163

Feminism and lack of opportunity. Dont just blame feminism men are unable to support families in some places when being financially shit on.
>>
lawyers need to eat too.
>>
>>53745358
Ah ok. So on the long run, it overrides traditions. Got it.

>>53745313
>it's called no-fault divorce
>mfw reading this
Wait so if at any point any of the involved wants to, they can dissolve the marriage with no explanations given? I always thought it was like at-fault divorce but apparently in the US, 50 states offer no-fault.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce#At-fault_divorce

That...explains a lot. Basically people can destroy marriages for whimsical non-reasons.
>>
>>53745644

It's like if you and I were to form a contract in business. Now if I break my side of the contract, you're entitled to damages. Cause we had a contract, and I'm at fault. Then imagine that, we have a contract. I do business with you, then one day out of nowhere tell you, the deals off. Your product is ready to ship to me, you've spent your money to create it, and I'm out. Only here, you can't sue me for damages done, and at the end of the day, you're shit out of luck, because no one's at fault. The country would literally collapse if business was conducted this way. That is what's happening with marriage today.
>>
>>53746006
Good read.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.