Keep Idaho, Idaho: Idaho fights back against Islamic “Refugee” InvasionAnonymous2015-10-15 14:10:37Post No. 53737704
Idaho petition drives underway to shut down refugee resettlement in Twin Falls, and in the whole state
● The Twin Falls County Clerk’s office approved the form of the petition on Oct. 5, giving them 180 days — or until early April — to gather the 3,842 signatures they need to get the initiative on the countywide ballot in May.
● Goal is to gather about 4,300 signatures, to make sure they have enough in case some get challenged.
● The ballot measure would ban refugee centers anywhere in the county, including within the cities, and would take effect Nov. 1, 2016.
● Another group, III Percent of Idaho, is working a petition to get the Governor to shut down refugee resettlement for the whole state. They will hold a rally this coming Sunday.
Please spread this information around! We need a victory in Idaho where the “refugee” centers are stopped in Idaho so it can be done elsewhere, in your state, and in your town! Idaho is the only state with any organization to stop this invasion.
On October 18 2015, the III% of Idaho will be holding a march against the Refugee Program in Twin Falls, Idaho. Our intention is to voice the grievances, pitfalls, and security risks the dragnet refugee programs pose to Idaho communities. In Idaho, the amount of homeless Veterans going untreated continues to increase. The number of college students slipping into crippling debt is staggering. Idaho officials and administrators are continuing to dump resources into expanding a broken refugee program, rather than come to the aid of those already suffering, and already a citizen. The following is an outline for the march and why these programs must be halted immediately.
• Incoming refuges are not run against a foreign database to confirm positive identities because no such database exists. A majority of refugees are coming directly from Islamic terrorism hotbeds, the inherent security risk to our communities is immeasurable.
• Refugees rely mainly on government services for their livelihoods. This puts undue stress on already over-burdened social services. Tax dollars should serve Idaho citizens, homeless, veterans, and students before giving preferential treatment to incoming refugees.
• To see the passage of H.R. 3314 (resettlement Accountability National Security Act). This prohibits the acceptance of all refugees until Congress grants DHS the authority to do so. By doing so it will also prompt a thorough investigation of the refugee admission process.
• The refugee program cannot be entirely halted at the state level due to a federal initiative, donations, and volunteer agencies. H.R. 3314 provides a legal avenue to suspend all programs financially, giving entire control over to Congress where more stringent methods of accepting refugees can be adopted.
The refugee program poses a dire threat to our domestic security, economic stability, social, and medical services. The ramifications of ignoring Idaho Veterans, homeless, and students will continue to yield tragic consequences if Idaho tax dollars are shifted into a broken refugee system. Until refuges can be thoroughly filtered, and a more reliable, systematic method of accepting refuges is implemented, we must stand in opposition. The March will begin at 12pm on the northwest corner of Blue Lakes Blvd. and Cheney Drive and end at the College of Southern Idaho Campus Entrance.
For those interested in participating, please contact the III% of Idaho for details.
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5 If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.