[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The wage gap myth will never die.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: wage gap will never die.png (57KB, 636x200px) Image search: [Google]
wage gap will never die.png
57KB, 636x200px
The wage gap myth will never die.
>>
>>53716516
an article posted by the Miss Representation Facebook page on Jennifer Lawrence's "pay gap" popped up on my feed.

I guess there is some sort of pay scale actors and actresses need? The comments alone will make your head spin
>>
File: 222h2d9f.png (199KB, 1224x562px) Image search: [Google]
222h2d9f.png
199KB, 1224x562px
>>53716516
the ride never ends
>>
File: Oh no!.jpg (12KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
Oh no!.jpg
12KB, 188x268px
>>53716969
>NoseFetish
>>
>>53716969
>hmm what other subs can I put this shit on for some sweet, sweet imaginary internet points?
>>
>>53716609
That really pissed me off: meme actress who is only relevant because of a series for 12 year olds is so spoiled that she thinks she should be paid as much as actors who have been in the industry for decades. And you chalk up your lack of experience for a reason why you need feminism? Shit, I'll pretend I'm a woman if it gets me double the pay I've earned.
>>
>>53717717
check out the Miss Representation Facebook page. Some old bag made a HUGE diatribe "debunking" the debunking of the wage gap.

The discrepancy between Lawrence and the actors she mentions was used as "proof" by the old hag in the comments.

I'd link it, but 4chan reads it as spam
>>
>>53717717
>>53717856

She once again fails to control for everything, and thinks taking off time to have a kid shouldn't effect your pay. For your job. That you aren't doing.

I also would've screen capped it if it werent so long
>>
>>53717624
she actually posted it to r/news!
>>
File: 1425946460685.jpg (492KB, 1614x1999px) Image search: [Google]
1425946460685.jpg
492KB, 1614x1999px
>>
Sounds to me like her agent is shit. That our she shouldn't have accepted the role if she wasn't getting paid what she thought she was worth. Or, maybe you're only worth what someone is willing to pay ... yes, yes I'm certain I've heard that before.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.