[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dried up cunt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: hillarycunton.jpg (6KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
hillarycunton.jpg
6KB, 299x169px
At this point I think shes the most likely winner

>not happy about it
>please convince me I'm wrong
>>
>>53711010
nice dubs but we are fucked, man. bitch is going to set us up. we'll be swimming in immigrants two years from now.
>>
>>53711010
You're not wrong.

But you can always dull your senses wit the aspies in the trump threads of you want.
>>
>>53711010
Don't worry Anon. It's just Time Warner trying to manipulate public opinion. Based Bernie is the real star here.
>>
Probably will be nominated

Sanders has no chance. If his debate performance is any indication of the future, I am not worried.
>>
File: 125201.png (489KB, 663x816px) Image search: [Google]
125201.png
489KB, 663x816px
filthy anti-Semite
>>
>>53711267
oops, wrong image
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 640x706px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 640x706px
>>53711010
Don't worry, OP. She can't stump this Trump.
>>
>>53711267
>>53711311
True, but realistically most of those votes are young people who know how to vote through facebook, thats not how the votes are gonna go
>>
When are you guys going to realize that the media chooses the President these days.
>>
>>53711393
That's far to big a lead to be purely summed up by demographic bias. Plus this is 2015, it's not just teens and young adults that know how to use the internet anymore.
>>
>>53711539
honestly i guess id rather have him win (yay free stuff?) over hillary, but I still dont think he will. money + media = hillary victory
>>
>>53711660
Bernie has massive grassroots support, he's raised over 2.5 million dollars since the debate last night. The media can't downplay him forever without losing their credibility. If you recall, this same exact thing happened with Obama and Hillary in '08, and now look at us.
>>
>>53711756
i remember more of an even race for a long time between them
>>
>>53711811
The media continually downplayed Obama painting him as an underdog, especially early on. The actual elections were very close, yes.
>>
>>53711010
>At this point I think shes the most likely winner

TRUMP is ahead in all the polls. you're delusional
>>
File: hillary_68.jpg (78KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
hillary_68.jpg
78KB, 594x396px
>>53711010
>shes the most likely

-She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, and Citigroup
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who vehemently defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of U.S. uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven of them were given to corporations who donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.