[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is karma real?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Is karma real?
>>
>>53701928

If it was, kikes, mudslimes, and niggers would've been wiped out by natural disasters centuries ago.

So no.
>>
It's the concept of morality rebranded for turd worlders and frigid western mongoloids.
>>
it is real

proof: we all know what it is
>>
>>53701987
Are you implying Karma is a quick process?
>>
>>53701928

It's like religion. Bullshit.
>>
>>53701987
>implying they aren't the reincarnation of people who had bad karma
>>
>>53702117
You just aren't spiritually educated.
Spiritualism is like math, not visible but there.
>>
>>53701928
fuck off reddit
>>
>>53701928
No.
>>
>>53701928
I believe it is, but it's irrelevant to the person who loves God.
>>
File: IMG-20150901-WA0006.jpg (334KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150901-WA0006.jpg
334KB, 1280x960px
>>53701928
Karma is how weak and lazy people rationalize being denigrated, tread on and defeated.

I promise you that the powerful, the victorious and winners don't believe in it
>>
>>53706175
This tbh OP. Divine punishment is not real, is just to keep people in order in their society.
>>
Karma is similar to Christianity.

"Do good and good will happen to you"

It's bullshit, but I am fine with people believing it if it means they are less shitty people.

That being said, a case could be made to suggest it works to some extent. Being nice to someone tends to make them want to be nice to others, and with some luck that could circle back to you. For the most part the kind act you might inspire will happen to someone else though. Not that that should be a reason you are unkind.
>>
My life is shit and I'm awful to people on the internet almost daily.

I certainly think it's real.
>>
>>53702086
Came here to say this. You can't stop perceiving your spirit just because you told your mom you didn't want to go to church.
>>
>>53703730
>>53704570
The weakest always deny.
>>53706175
That doesn't make any sense.
>>53706682
Divine punishment in what way? It's the natural order of the universe.
>>
>>53701928
Real. Better start with just what exactly is a soul. Energy? Mass? What does it do? How does it work? Chi strength?
>>
>>53701987
>kikes, mudslimes, and niggers all live in the worst places on earth

I'd say that's karma to a certain extent
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.