[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grief Counselling for /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: secretaryclintonheadshot.0.jpg (452KB, 1126x806px) Image search: [Google]
secretaryclintonheadshot.0.jpg
452KB, 1126x806px
Hello /pol/.

This is a grief counselling thread for /pol/lacks who have realized that Hillary Rodham Clinton will be the next president of the United States.

I know many of you still have a hard time accepting it, but after last night's debate it was perfectly clear that the Republicans have absolutely no chance of winning the election in 2016. The democrats during the debate were almost of a single mind, differing slightly on just a few issues. Meanwhile the republicans aren't even supporting their lead candidate. The GOP cannot win.

So let us be a shoulder for each other to cry on. For those of us who have accepted that Hillary will be in the white house in 2017, talk about it in this thread and how you feel, and how you are coping with the grief.
>>
I will begin.

I'm trying to limit my time spent on /pol/ for a few weeks. I've usually browsed for a few hours each day for the past several years, but I will attempt to cut it down to a half hour or less.

I'm also trying to distract myself from the situation and get my mind off it. I'm still not ready for Hillary. For now I'm trying to enjoy the festive October time and just relax. I've picked up a few videogames I've been meaning to play and have really enjoyed them.

I hope in time I will be fully ready to accept Hillary as the President of the USA.
>>
ITT:A very board campaign flunky for hilliary decides to shitpost.
>>
File: IMG_5271.jpg (143KB, 404x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5271.jpg
143KB, 404x580px
>>53699131
Fuck off, Hillary.
>>
File: 1442394044042.jpg (15KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1442394044042.jpg
15KB, 250x238px
>>53701069
>inforwars.com
>>
>>53699131
That's fine. Trees of liberty seem to be very dry, perhaps we will water them a little bit if she gets elected
>>
>>53699131

I really don't believe anybody could have watched that debate and honestly thought the Democrats had it together. Try to be a little more realistic next time.
>>
File: OyVey2.png (1008KB, 1200x715px) Image search: [Google]
OyVey2.png
1008KB, 1200x715px
>>53699131
>So let us be a shoulder for each other to cry on. For those of us who have accepted that Hillary will be in the white house in 2017, talk about it in this thread and how you feel, and how you are coping with the grief.

Dream on - Sanders will beat her in the primary. Trump will beat Sanders.

We will make Trump arm the European right against the overthrow of Europe.

The United States will invade Europe under Trump's wise leadership and we will kill the leftist governments and their supporters.
>>
I'm on the anybody but Bernie team. That asshole literally wants to ruin America
>>
>>53701069
>infowars

come on. That website is as out of touch as the politicians running this country
>>
I think it's pretty early to start making such claims. IMO, Trump will probably win...
>>
>>53701069
>4 white men dead due to 1 women's incompetence

why aren't there more women in leadership positions?
>>
File: hilayylmao.jpg (124KB, 802x995px) Image search: [Google]
hilayylmao.jpg
124KB, 802x995px
>>53701069
Accept it.
>>
Anyone who hasn't accepted that this is 99.5% likely, is completely delusional.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.