[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bernard Sanders here, ask me anything.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: ama.jpg (223KB, 702x432px) Image search: [Google]
ama.jpg
223KB, 702x432px
Bernard Sanders here, ask me anything.
>>
Do you like Bjork
>>
>>53693478
what you doin' down in mexico?
you settin' up cams for next year's spring break you old creep fuck?
>>
>>53693478
designated shitposting thread
>>
Do you like it when black men sexually satisfy your wife?
>>
>>53693478
why are you using a mexican proxy?
>>
>>53693478
What technique do you favor when you are prepping the bull?
>>
>>53693572
no
>>
>>53693572

I love Denmark.

>>53694023

Thank you for the good question. I believe I have been consistent throughout my political life in terms of my basic values and what I stand for. Obviously, when you are a United States senator working in a conservative environment, you often have to do the best that you can within the circumstances that you find yourself. Two particular examples: last year, I helped write the most comprehensive veterans legislation passed in many years. Trust me, I had to change my position on very important aspects of veterans' health care in order to get it passed. In terms of health care, I am an advocate of a Medicare-for-all single-payer program. I voted for the Affordable Care Act, not because I think it is the end place as to where we should be, but because I was able to get a major provision in it that greatly expanded primary health care -- which is helping many millions of people today. So the bottom line is that you have to stick by your values but when you're in an elected position, especially when you're in a conservative Congress, now and then you're going to have to compromise.
>>
File: hahaha.gif (2MB, 176x144px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.gif
2MB, 176x144px
>>53693755
>>
>>53693478
will you bring lube for your anus next debate?
>>
>>53693478
Why do you think that all lives don't matter only the blacks?
>>
>>53694692

Thank you very much for your support. And we look forward to your ideas as to how we can run the most effective grassroots campaign possible. Certainly one of the areas that /pol/acks can help on is in making sure that young people throughout this country understand the importance of politics and government. It is an American tragedy that in the last election, about 80 percent of young people did not vote. That is exactly what the ruling class of this country wants and we have got to change it. So mobilizing, educating and organizing young people is very much at the top of my agenda.
>>
>>53695540
Fuck off. Only property owners and people taxed on their income should be allowed to vote.
>>
File: 1442790686897 (1).png (12KB, 238x257px) Image search: [Google]
1442790686897 (1).png
12KB, 238x257px
>>53693478
>Bernie Sanders
>4Chan
>Mexico
>>
>>53693478

kek
>>
>>53693478

When you fucked your wife was she thinking about three men raping her?
>>
>Pretends to be Bernie Sanders
>Mexican flag

Fail.

Nice calligraphy though.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.