[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why were the dem debates so much better than the rep ones? Is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Bz6TE0h.jpg (83KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Bz6TE0h.jpg
83KB, 640x1136px
Why were the dem debates so much better than the rep ones? Is it the candidates or the moderators?
>>
>>53684719
>dem debates
It was democrat softball, nothing more
>>
>>53684719
>that pic
kek

But what do you mean better?
>I CAN GIVE YOU FREE SHIT
>NO I CAN GIVE YOU MORE
>Hey uh, maybe you guys are being a little crazy with your gibs
>BLACK LIVES MATTER YOU GOOK KILLER
>TRUMP IS DUMB LOL
>>
>>53684719
Because they didn't debate
They just all agreed with each other and said shit like
>X is important
>I have a plan for X

Republican debate was messy because IT WAS A REAL DEBATE!
>>
>>53684719
>TFW athletes foot on my dick
>>
>>53684719
>better
Better for them to not disagree with each other and point out the inconsistencies and shortcomings of their beliefs, I suppose.

Worse for the rest of us.
>>
>>53684849
Ya I couldn't even tell how Hilary's gun plan was different from Bernie's. No real candidate difference.
>>
>>53684969
Literally at one point Bernie said "let's not talk about an issue, it's not an issue"

It was just a liberal hugbox
>>
>>53684969
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQY-wMdtGHU
>>
fewer candidates.

Sanders, Hillary, and OMalley all want the same ends but disagree slightly on the means.

Webb is the last true liberal. Is for moderate changes that can pass. Instead of radical ideas that will never pass, but be good political theater as the GOP held congress gets blamed.

Chaffee is everything the Democrats say they aren't and say the Republicans are. A spoiled richman's son. Who got where he is through connections. Before he was appointed into Congress. He worked putting shoes onto horses.
>>
>>53684719
>le global warmin is biggest natty security threat
>people take this seriously

End life
>>
>>53685094
Yeah, yet people(Use that term loosely) keep telling me the republicans are the rich old white people party.
>>
>>53684719
>GLOBAL WERMIN IS THE GREATEST THREAT TO ERR CUNTRY
>I HAVE CUNT VOTE FOR ME
>FREE SHIT
>I KILLED PEOPLE IN NAM AND SHIT YO
It was a very engaging and excellent debate I'm sure the
>100 thousand
people who watched it though the same.
>>
>>53684719
how is it your can be this brain dead yet still post that absurd statement?

Shouldn't you be drooling in a corner somewhere?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.