[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do some deluded people think refugees should get asylum in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: 386_0.jpg (240KB, 800x568px) Image search: [Google]
386_0.jpg
240KB, 800x568px
Why do some deluded people think refugees should get asylum in our countries?
I dont get it, they literally get nothing from letting them in but rape, higher taxes and soon a muslim country

So please, give me one reason to let them in?
>>
>>53667721

Finnish parliament is currently talking about 'muh racism and hate crimes' (shouldn't they be fixing the country instead of wasting time with bullshit debate). The reason to take economic welfare immigrants seems to be 'they are all human individuals, they deserve asylum'.
>>
>>53667888

Just remember the concept of human rights is asinine and is utilized to exterminate native Europeans. There are civic rights as an agreement between people and government but human rights do not exist.

Anyways, it doesn't matter because the EU will destroy all ethnic European populations of its member countries no matter what I say. :^)
>>
>>53667888
People have to understand humans arent equal. If we would have to take 100 people to mars to build a new society (pretty bad example, ik), we wouldnt take the same amount of nigges and whites.

If we would hav eto choose the most suitable people we would probaply take all whites and some gooks
>>
The general population isn't gaining anything from it, but CEOs and politicians do.

CEOs need uneducated people for cheap labor and to drive down the wages for everyone. Oh you don't want to work 70 hours a week for 100€? Well there is a line of 2 million migrants willing to.
Politicians need uneducated people to vote for them so that they can keep their position a the most privileged caste. They just need to promise always more welfare and immigration so that more and more migrants vote for them.

Of course this is the theory. In practice it's not going to work as they hope, shitskins don't work, they only leech off welfare so CEOs won't have anyone to do their shitty jobs anymore. And white politicians are eventually going to be voted out in favor of muslims, and then will be exterminated just like every other white/christian person.
>>
>>53667982

>we wouldnt take the same amount of nigges and whites.

How can you be sure the first Mars colony won't be a multicultural tolerance disaster full of trannies, mujahideen, women in leadership and affirmative action nignogs?
>>
File: mo-tunic-29.12.20111.jpg (25KB, 377x345px) Image search: [Google]
mo-tunic-29.12.20111.jpg
25KB, 377x345px
>>53667721

They don't know the Truth about Islam

Treat Islam like terror threat . Monitoring then Deportation of hate speech against democracy, their host countries, and of Western values. You want to live here? Act like it. No special accommodation for Islam observances in the work place, in the puplic areana, or in travel. Political correctness, progressivism and tolerance of intolerance will be the death of Western civilisation. The West should never have allowed Islam to be classed as a religion, giving it the protection it required to undermine democracy. If Muslims don't reform Islam by removing the supremacist political ideology pledged to eliminate all non-Muslims then we must declassify it as a religion and force Muslims to renounce Islam. It is simply incompatible with democracy.

ISLAM = Intolerance + slaughter + looting + terror + barbaric teachings + molestation of women + waste of humanity..
>>
File: whitewomen.jpg (86KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
whitewomen.jpg
86KB, 960x640px
Shut up shit lord
>>
compassion, non-aggression principle, and the like

in other words, white people have regressive social beliefs and justify them with feelings
>>
>>53668239
would you let them replace your people if they were all good people then?

the only acceptable rationale for xenophobia is self-interest. Whether or not the invaders are bad people is irrelevant
>>
>>53667721
because they see that in the short term they are taking the moral high ground which makes them feel good, but they dont think about the long term effects at all and when that comes they'll blame someone else
>>
>>53668355

No muslim would pass that test. :)

I would go so far to kick out ALL none-whites
>>
White guilt and moral values of.individuals. It also gives them a higher sense of righteousness when they know it will not happen. Just think of people who volunteer and won't shut up about it. Or people who donated money and have to tell everyone.
>>
>>53668176
But why does the population want them then?
>>
>>53667721
>invite sandniggers for free asylum in your country
> Sandniggers refusing to get examined by female doctors based on religious beliefs.
>Germany swarmed by diseases that the European doctors are not trained to handle
>Sandniggers demanding hotel like luxuries because they chose to come in shorts during the fucking winter.
>German people forced to house the "refugees" in their own houses because so they don't freeze to death
>Sandniggers doing protests and storming the streets, looting and pillaging the place
>80% of the migrants have actually no connection to Syrian war but come in Europe for the free money
>Ghettos are created and anyone daring to oppose them or raise their voice is branded as racist and punished.
>Sandniggers throwing away perfectly edible food given to them, just because is not halal.
>Goverment decides to increase taxes to accommodate the "refugees". They didn't plan ahead and were thrown off budget.
>Germany's economy collapses due to all the parasites flooding in. As a domino effect European economy crashes.
>The god ol' Germans take the blame and are branded destroyers of Europe.
>Mass rapes and molestation in the camps. For every one German born, 4 more sand niggers pop.
>German women afraid to walk around because they'll get molested by a muslim nigger.
>Fast forward 20 years: Germany's population 120 million, 40 of it being muslims and rape offsprings.
> Still waiting for the German people to take the muslim cock out of their mouths and start the revolution.
> People still blindly believe and claim "Multi diversity works"

Did someone say 4th Reich ?
>>
>>53669217
Decades of internationalist propaganda directly hardwired into their brains since birth through school, TV... They don't actually have a single valid reason.
>>
>>53669254
This koumparos right here speaks the truth.
>>
>>53669297
That's why I am asking. I just dont understand it. I could understand why people dislike racism, but why tell them to invade our countries?
>>
>>53668216
Good idea, we just would have to wait for them to slaughter each other
>>
>>53668245
How is that even rebellious if the government promotes asylum and refugees?
>>
>>53667721
>Refugees

I'm glad people like you are getting invaded.
>>
>>53669490
"rebels" are more anti-parent than government
>>
>>53667721
-immigrants contribute more to social welfare than they actully collect.
-immigrants from muslim countires have a way higher birthrate which we need in europe because in just 20 years we wont be able to have functioning retirement funds because our population ist too old.
-immigrants often open up their own business, even creating jobs in the process.
- immigrants bring lots of good food to europe
- immigrants stealing, raping dealing etc. is mostly a result of their inabilty to work due to fucked up immigration laws based on stupid nationalist ideals which have their origin in the 19th century.

just some facts for your delusional hivemind...
>>
>>53667721
Europe needs to "change" (stop being European)
>>
File: UBW.png (224KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
UBW.png
224KB, 600x450px
>>53669841
>>
>>53669841
Really poor bait, but ill fall for it
>-immigrants contribute more to social welfare than they actully collect.
Source?
>-immigrants from muslim countires have a way higher birthrate which we need in europe because in just 20 years we wont be able to have functioning retirement funds because our population ist too old.
We wont pay retirement funds because we pay billions of € for those ''refugees''
>-immigrants often open up their own business, even creating jobs in the process.
Yeah, they make kebab-stands
>- immigrants bring lots of good food to europe
This is certainly true, but usually their food is pg since all they cook with is mud and dog
>- immigrants stealing, raping dealing etc. is mostly a result of their inabilty to work due to fucked up immigration laws based on stupid nationalist ideals which have their origin in the 19th century.
No, its because of their culture where women must obey an man
>>
>>53667721
Demography mainly.
The aging population and lack of young labour.

The elites see them as solution because they breed nonstop.
>>
>>53669841
Wrong
>>
>>53669841
>Switzerland
>pro immigration
top kek
>>
>>53670051
Why is it that almost every turk in Austria must open a kebab stand?
It's easier to get a kebab than a Käsekrainer in Vienna nowadays.
>>
>>53670479
That's all they can do, there is literally NO skill/qualification needed to sell kebab. They usually speak broken german too. To be a cashier or something like that you need to do a teaching for 3 years, and they are obviously to foul for that
>>
>>53670561
>to foul
good one, fellow austrian
>>
>>53670618
I just noticed..
>>
>>53669841
>>53669913
>>53670051
>>53670327

i wasnt baiting. i just know you idiots are triggered by truth.

>Source?
http://www.economiesuisse.ch/sites/default/files/downloads/Zuwanderung_Infoblatt_4.pdf

facts motherfucker. fucking FACTS!

>No, its because of their culture where women must obey an man
well you obviously have never really talked to a muslim. i know alot of kurds/turks/albanians and none of them think like that.

>>53670561
they do that because no one will hire them anywhere else. they usually get the money from someone who is established here already and pay them back within a couple years... very good business model. fuck the banks. we should do this shit too...
>>
>>53670687
dude we're talking about 3rd world shitstains here who don't even want to work in the first place
>>
>>53670479
because it's really easy to launder your drug money
>>
>>53670687
balkan mudslimes who aren't overly religious and want to integrate themselves and work here are decent.
>>
>>53669841
I know this is bait but I'll bite.
When's the last time you were at your local RAV?
Guess what, the majority of people there aren't white swiss people, it's brown or black people, or the European Irish niggers.
Those immigrants pay fuck all into the retirement fund, and frankly I'd prefer having a lower AHV and a functioning society than a higher one with a shit society.
Immigrants nearly never start up their own businesses, they come here and do low wage work such as service, or cleaners. If they do open a business they are tied down by the same shit that native Swiss people have to jump through with excessive checks, it can take years for example to get a permit to start your own restaurant.
You want to eat foreign food, go on holidays retard, airline tickets from here cost fuck all in comparison to our salaries.
And as for immigrants stealing and raping, that's down to their culture which we don't want here, thanks very much.
>>
>>53671065
auso ig wott as si chöi cho und wenns muess si us platztechnische Gründ chömer denn gärn d DPS und SVP Wähler im Land zämetribe, ne d Päss wägnäh, se ines flugzüg stecke und über Eritrea miteme Fallschirm usem Flugzüg schmeisse. I zahles sogar.

Un die ganz Rassescheisse... ärnsthaft. bisch du würklech so dumm as no dodra glaubsch?

Lieber paar Millione Moslems aus au nur ei einzige dumme Hueresohn Nazi

BTW: ufem RAV bini no nie gsi. ha no nie gäld vom staat becho. macht sech schlächt aus anarchist ufs amt zgo...
>>
>>53671474
>chöi cho
bitte was?
>>
Seems like this mostly boils down to the fact that they never should of made immigration free and give out free stuff. And maybe a way firmer stance on dealing with the more dangerous parts of immigrant culture that would damage the country.

Am I fucking insane or would setting up a plan to force all these immigrants into jobs benefiting the country for a set period of time instead of just giving them a free pass work out better? At least that way you get something back for all this free food and housing.

Really seems like you eurofags are being over run by lazy moochers so put them to work and see how many actually want to immigrate.
>>
>>53671618
i ha dänkt dir schnitzel verstöht üs...

>>53671065
ah und no öpis: lüüt wo anderene vorwärfe si schaffe nid und hocke ufm amt, die si meischtens säuber für längeri ziit dört ghockt...

amirite or amirite?

ah und no öpis würd mi wunder nä: isch di name anian?
>>
>>53671949
Bitte red deutsch
>>
>>53671474
>>53671949
Enunciate what you mean in English you fucking retard.
>>
>>53667982
>tfw we only send white people on Mars and the universe is colonized only by white people
>>
>>53672586
>but muh indian space programm
>>
>>53672624
They'll die halfyway in transit if their habits are any indication. they'll literally flood the spacecraft with poop until they die swimming in it.
>>
It's mostly young College age people who are too dumb to realise that letting them come has a number of consequences that could potentially be extremely negative, both now and in the long run.

In Britain, the same people who say "More Migrants" will also be the ones bitching about how NHS funding is being cut and how more of the countryside is being destroyed for housing and shit.

They are completely out of touch with reality and the way the world works.
>>
>>53672829
Wait they literally don't get what population growth's natural side effects are?

Hoooly shit thanks for reminding me why I like my fire arms and maintain them religiously. Just think. There is gonna be a day these fuckers run your country and we have our own version of these dolts in the states.

Laugh and be merry my friends for tomorrow we dine in hell.
>>
>>53673075

Apparently not. I'm just going from personal experience here though.

All the people I know who support migrants also get angry at things like the NHS being cut and seem to make no connection between population growth and the strain it's causing on our Health Service. They will also defend people called "Health Tourists" who are people who will travel to the UK from the third world in order to get free treatment.

What they do is blame the Tories (Conservatives) and say something along the lines of "If we taxed the 1% and the bankers then there would be enough money for everybody to live happily.

They are completely insane. Typical college age mentality of thinking if the rich were less rich we could create a utopian society with no problems at all.
>>
>>53671474
>>53671949
gay
>>
>>53672522
mad because no one can come to your help?
ticinese? romand?

what i said was: i've never been to the RAV. I hate the state and i dont want money from them. So i work even if i hate it. also: people who insinuate this to other people usually have an extended history at the RAV themselves... amirite?

Also i said that we should round up all the DPS and SVP, Lega etc. Voters, burn their passports, put them in planes, hand them parachutes and then kick them out somewhere over eritrea.

just to see how they handle the whole situation... i mean.. alll you do is go on about how easy it is to come here... you should be fine then, right?

kinda like in this song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E06gIMMXv50
>>
>>53667721
Years of indoctrination will do that to a people Adolf. And by indoctrination I don't mean "hurr the Jews are genociding our own people by forcing niggers in", but the thing is people TODAY are fine with their governments not caring exclusively about their people. This is the main issue. People have started to believe the government should seek the betterment of the whole planet, instead of just the people that elect them. They think they live in peace and that every other country simply wants to peacefully coexist.
This globalist pacifist mentality has weakened our own people far more than any war we have ever suffered through.
>>
>>53673901
Whie I wouldn't mind a few tax loopholes closed yes they are pants on head retarded. They don't understand that everything they enjoy comes from something.

I guess its kinda like how people want engineers to make something that'll last, have excellent performance, and survive having the shit kicked out of it. But also want it to be cheap, look pretty and have some random silly nonsense that reduces performance values attached to it.
>>
>>53669490
because the common people don´t
>>
>>53675174
A lot of people do
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.