[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cuckabee's son tortured and killed a dog

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: cuckabee.png (297KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cuckabee.png
297KB, 600x600px
Cuckabee makes fun of starving North Koreans for eating dogs while his son tortures and kills dogs for the lulz? Good goy, now get back in the cuck shed, Cuckabee.

http://heavy.com/news/2015/05/david-mike-huckabee-son-hanged-dog-animal-abuse-wife-lauren-gun-charge/
>>
>>53660885
his son is asian.

why are you oppressing his culture? you shitlord
>>
>>53660885
literally who?
>>
>>53660948
Only half Asian, shitlord. Cuckabee's wife is white, and she cucked him with an Asian guy. That's why his name is Cucakbee.

Why didn't his son's white half know better?
>>
>>53660992
because even 1 drop of gook blood is all it takes to turn into a tiny dicked souless monster.
>>
>>53660885
Dogs are the worst fucking pet. If i wanted to own something that sucked up to me out of fear and a need for food I would move back to Sudan and buy a slave. At least it would be able to cook.
>>
The Huckster's little boy ain't to bright....

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2007/apr/26/huckabee-son-arrested-airport-pistol-carry--bag/
>>
File: davidcuckabee.jpg (57KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
davidcuckabee.jpg
57KB, 600x450px
>>53661009
If his dick is tiny then why did Cuckabee's wife yell, "Oh, your huge Asian cock is so much better than tiny white clit-dicks!" while look at Cuckabee?

BTW, his son is the Psy-looking guy who has a much bigger dick than his dad.
>>
>>53661093
>The state of Arkansas had no circus tents that year, as the Huckabee family needed dress shirts.
>>
File: satisfiedwifehappyfamily.jpg (48KB, 548x453px) Image search: [Google]
satisfiedwifehappyfamily.jpg
48KB, 548x453px
>>53661009
Also, why do dogs owned by AMWF families live a full life without any worry while the white wife looks happy and satisfied from actually getting orgasms from huge Asian cocks while dogs from white families are always scared of getting tortured and killed by the family's autistic beta incel son while the white mother has to cheat on the microdicked cuck white father on superiorly hung Asian bulls who ends up raising a half-Asian kid?
>>
File: 1425976309397.jpg (18KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1425976309397.jpg
18KB, 403x403px
>>53661035
can't find edge like this anywhere else
>>
File: gooks.jpg (56KB, 570x399px) Image search: [Google]
gooks.jpg
56KB, 570x399px
>>53661093
because the gook was raping her, had a gun to her head, and forced her to say it.

>>53661254
why do all asian 'men' look like this
>>
>>53661555
thats an asian
>>
>>53660885
Cuckabee sucks but actual feral dogs are almost as bad as the feral hog problem the American south faces. The American south has a large African American population and they raise pit bulls and boxers for fighting. Sometimes those dogs escape. And when they are trained for killing they are no longer family pets but murderous varmints. I don't think cuckabee's kid took care of one of those examples, but it should be noted that feral dogs in the American south are a real problem.
>>
File: bigforawhiteguy.jpg (142KB, 435x382px) Image search: [Google]
bigforawhiteguy.jpg
142KB, 435x382px
>>53661572
What's the matter, cuck? You reported me for simply posting a picture of the very first Google image result for white penis? LMAO, you are the most insecure white clit-dicked cuck on the internet, faggot. You started this shit and then you run to the mods when I give you objective photographic evidence that huge Asian dragon cock is superior to tiny cumskin clitdicks in every way possible?

Look who wins the smallest penis in the world contest every year. It's always a white guy every single time:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/22/nick-gilronan-smallest-penis_n_3635388.html

White males are natural born cucks, and you know it. Just go lick out the creampie an Asian bull just made in your waifu.
>>
File: 1376445551296.jpg (16KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
1376445551296.jpg
16KB, 267x323px
>>53661254
>huge Asian cocks
>>
>>53662839
Where white cucks at /pol/ go to fap: http://asianschlong.com/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.