[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>started using dating app happn >its one of the few dating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 100_percent_french_woman.jpg (278KB, 981x1548px) Image search: [Google]
100_percent_french_woman.jpg
278KB, 981x1548px
>started using dating app happn
>its one of the few dating apps that pretty much requires you to post your job

>am 27-year-old male
>have shitty IT job

>every single girl I meet on the site works at some high-end gallery/ad agency/production company/you name it

As if I needed more things to make me feel like a failure on these dating sites.
>>
>every single girl has an equally mediocre job

what, you think those fields are difficult to get into? they probably earn less than you, a woman at your age is likely still at an entry-level position.
>>
Did you know that people are liars and cheats?

Also try a more mainstream service that appeals to normies.
>>
Bro don't worry about shit like that Everyone's path is different. Be the man you were meant to be and don't measure your worth from others. I believe in you lad.
>>
File: 1443649439022.gif (36KB, 242x251px) Image search: [Google]
1443649439022.gif
36KB, 242x251px
>>53658779
Hey fuck you faggot at least you have a job
>>
>>53659247
their job has more status though

a plumber who makes 6 figures will have a lower status than an intern in a hip ad agency or someone who works at an art gallery.

tis what it is
>>
File: nigga please.jpg (57KB, 460x605px) Image search: [Google]
nigga please.jpg
57KB, 460x605px
>>53658779
>dating women for their job.

Oh you.
>>
File: happy_DJ.jpg (83KB, 598x344px) Image search: [Google]
happy_DJ.jpg
83KB, 598x344px
>>53658779
Just join jidf tbh fam (le ebonics is xtraaaa points fam) PPP
PAID
PER
>>53659385
It makes me immensely hopeful for the future when simple trades like plumbing or carpentry become rare and sought after positions, with solid pay.

Its like the beta uprising if the working world, minus all the desperate attention whoring
>>
>feeling inferior for not having an overly prestigious but useless job

What's wrong with you? And if they are not crazy/life wreckers connect with them and you can have all the cheese and wine you want
>>
Women don't have real jobs. They get hired because they're pretty. Especially true for office jobs, since for most of those you don't need to really know anything at all.

Also you should describe your job not like "software engineer" or "support engineer" or whatever. Just write engineer and you'll be ok, even if you are not one.
>>
>>53658779
>every single girl I meet on the site CLAIMS she works at some high-end gallery/ad agency/production company/you name it

You actually think women don't lie to make themselves look good?

how cute.gif
>>
>>53659607
I think you have trouble with reading comprehension.
>>
>>53659331
What a kind Australian.
>>
>>53659874
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>53660655
Those are pretty steep lies. Most of the girls I met had it listed on their Facebook as their jobs. Seems a bit much, no?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.