[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible Bernie Vote

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1443214863235.jpg (292KB, 1024x733px) Image search: [Google]
1443214863235.jpg
292KB, 1024x733px
Here is why I may vote Bernie if Trump does not get the nomination.

I worked for a logistics company within the past year. The company is owned by jews who support the GOP (non-trump)

Total of 3 people including myself running 3 separate warehouses full of thousands of products.

In another area of the industrial park, there is a warehouse full of non-english speaking immigrant mexicans closed. I suspect most are illegals.

The managers and supervisors spend most of their day sitting around jerking off while being paid $50k to $70k. Most of them are hacks and can barely use the computer system in place.

The actual material handlers are given the jobs of running the warehouses, monthly billing reports, transportation handling, receiving reports, inventory entry, material handling, loading, using their own car to make trips.

> $10.00 to $13.00 per hour for doing a big part of the supervisor and managers work loads.

The supervisor one day drops more of his work load on us, having us do more of the computer part of his job. (he doesn't know how to get pictures from his phone to his computer, let alone how to enter inventory reports or billing)

The warehouse lead speaks up and says we all need a raise.
The supervisor pretty much says no, and if you don't like it you can quit because you are replaceable.

Replaceable with who? illegals of course.

At least if sanders is true to what he says, I can live with that. I'd rather live on welfare than work hard to run someone else's business only to get scraps.
>>
File: 1444700700265s.jpg (9KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1444700700265s.jpg
9KB, 250x187px
>>53639846
We are Trump Nation
We Will Spread The Trump Anthem!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cup60p9pii8

WE. WILL. MAKE. AMERICA. GREAT. AGAIN!
>>
>>53639846
Thanks for reminding me why I feel justified in taking life lessons from fictional stories. Never trust anyone above the rank of sergeant is very handy advice when you rework the rank system for use in a corporate environment.
>>
>>53640222

I hope I do not choose to vote for bernie, but the rest of the dems and gop are shit.

Trump 2016
>>
>>53640417

Also, never give your employers innovative ideas unless you have contracts signed.

You could say something that leads the company to profit millions and you won't see a dime of it.

The country is so full of elitists and greedy hack jobs... it really needs a shuffle and reset.
>>
>>53640941
Like that'll happen.

Personally I have a theory that they're promoted upwards by virtue of preventing damage.

Can you imagine those mouthbreathing idiots doing an honest days work in their life? They'd probably wreck half your warehouse if they were on the floor of it using a forklift.

It's not about eliteism its about keeping our economy actually going by making sure people who can do the job are in that job. I just wish they'd alter the payscale a little to reflect that.
>>
>>53641345

> Can you imagine those mouthbreathing idiots doing an honest days work in their life?

They don't... they only succeed because their workers are good at what they do.

They abuse good workers for quantity over quality, then find ways to avoid osha regulations, wreck less insurance claims, layoffs, increased hours, decreased pay by rotating through a mass turn over.

In the day and age of our technology and opportunities, the only excuse for this behavior is laziness and greed.

I watched a warehouse lead, myself and another worker turn a failing division into profit by simply minimizing damaged products, being precise with orders and being timely with loading and receiving...

> here is your dollar raise, now we are going to add more work.

kek... the upper class are the ones initiating the civil war. I wouldn't be surprised to be fighting illegals in the streets armed by the upper class.
>>
>>53642453

* reckless
>>
If Trump doesn't get the nomination, why the fuck wouldn't you vote for Bernie?
>>
>>53642616

If he somehow dropped out.
>>
>>53642765
Man

I'm sitting here high as fuck and I just realized
What if it's Jeb Bush vs Hillary in 2016

Oh my god, that'd be the biggest punch in the gut
>>
>>53639846
>/pol/ doesnt even need to edit ben comics anymore
this has to be some kind of sign
>>
>>53642907
The dems will probably after some pecking order shit pick Hillary. They'll remember how well the votes went last time what with Obama managing to turn out blacks in massive numbers.

Despite the fact's shes shady as all fuck far as I care. Seriously why is she so hellbent on making sure nobody gives a crap about a email server she used for government work unless its shifty. Something stinks there.

It's almost a surefire if trump gets the nomination.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.