[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some of you dixies are alright If you're in Savannah and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: WTS.jpg (908KB, 2364x3000px) Image search: [Google]
WTS.jpg
908KB, 2364x3000px
Some of you dixies are alright

If you're in Savannah and you own a business don't bother coming into work.
>>
>>53635728

>tfw sherman literally raped the south purely out of spite
>>
>>53635728
Hi lol I live in Savannah :)
>>
Sherman was a faggot. I really pity that Lee wanted to have an honourable, defensive war (as the north were the aggressors) and didn't completely wipe the floor with the yankee scum we thought were our brothers.

If he had only seen what yankees think and say about us southerners (from shitty propaganda and misinformation) he would have marched to Washington and punched Lincoln in his treasonous face.
>>
>>53637066
>>53637839
It was revenge for what you bastards did to Chambersburg.
>>
>>53638768

and for basically causing the country to almost dissolve
>>
>>53639058
Good thing you yanks saved the union. Without you guys we might never have been so deeply pozzed. Fucking cucks.
>>
>>53638768
>>53639058

We should have burned the rest of your yankee towns.
>>
Picturing cold harbor brings a nice warm feeling over me. 50,000 dead Yankees in <48 hrs. Fuck Sherman, fuck Grant, fuck cuckraham Lincoln.
>>
File: their proper place.png (325KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
their proper place.png
325KB, 400x300px
>>53640341
Fucking. This.

/thread
>>
>>53635728
If you're implying you're gonna go all Holmes in georgia, or anywhere in this country just do us a favor and kill yourself. (Unless you strike a major blow for the Wyatt Mann)
>>
>Savannah
He famously captured it without damage.
>>
Gwinnett here. Not.proud of that, buy god dammit I love Georgia.
>>
He looks like an alcoholic that beats his children and wife
>>
>>53638768
>Chambersburg

That was that stupid fucking glorified pirate McCausland

he's no hero of ours
>>
>>53640761
As a gift for his Dom Lincoln, too bad a dixie boy kept him from seeing his gift. Fucksticks. Thanks to you cocksuckers we still here niggers bitching about their 40 acres. Another northern lie agitating southern niggers who knew their place before the blue scourge
>>
All you people who love that cold fuck Sherman. He'd be considered a war criminal these days. He was a piece of shit. If I was one of his boys I'd bayonet him. "Just march into that there enfiladed artillery, yeah those Confederates are dug in... But head on in Napoleonic formation, WTF we had 110,000 they have 15000 why'd mine die in droves??" Yanks- "military genius"
>>
>>53638768
Who is David Hunter and what he did in the Shenandoah campaign for 500? What is typical Yankee tyranny and the destruction and complete disregard of personal property Alex?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.