[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hedonism is the idea that all people have the right to do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: @324.jpg (172KB, 800x573px) Image search: [Google]
@324.jpg
172KB, 800x573px
>hedonism is the idea that all people have the right to do everything in their power to achieve the greatest amount of pleasure possible to them, assuming that their actions do not infringe on the equal rights of others

so what does it mean if your a hedonist that enjoys infringing on the equal rights of others for maximum pleasure?
>>
>>53628379
sadism
>>
>>53628379
It means OP is a retard looking for perfection in an imperfect world.
Hedonism is a legitimate world view and has less flaws than any other.No philosophy is perfect but hedonism comes close.
>>
Stoic master race here. Pleasure is a vice not a virtue you retards.
>>
>>53628379
You left out the part of it being created solely for worshiping the gods because pleasure is something we both pursue.

>be stoic
>be happy
>live on german borderland
>fighting off immigrants
>they eventually overwhelm us
>they overtake Europa
>all is lost
>mfw Marcus Aurelius
>>
Follow the whims of your creator and he shall reward you. His name is evolution.
>>
>>53628606
/thread

It's not exclusively sadism but if you derive pleasure at the expense of another's misfortune you are both hedonistic and sadistic.
>>
>>53628379
do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
>>
File: 1431473290480.jpg (168KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1431473290480.jpg
168KB, 960x720px
>>53631133
>>53628606

I dont really think of it as sadism because its not like I have some sort of fetish for hurting people
its just about doing what I want
at what ever the expense
>>
>>53634211
Malignant narcissism that needs killing.
>>
>>53635160
I dunno man
most people these days are pretty subservient and docile because of that sort of thinking

im not some sort of crazy evil person just because I put myself first
>>
>>53634211
We put those people in large buildings with al
The other niggers, and they can all trample eachothers freedoms as much as they want.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.