[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pit bull hate thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (510KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
510KB, 1242x2208px
>live in small apartment
>have 4 year old girl
>own 130 pound attack animal that just roams free in your apartment

Why are people so fucking retarded? This "pit bulls are good they dindu nuffin" argument that is sweeping through social media is not only wrong, it is dangerous.

People actually believe they can own large wild animals that are bred to attack, maim and kill and not think anything will happen to them or their children.

All pit bulls should be exterminated.
>>
>All pit bulls should be exterminated.

I've known some really nice and gentle pitbulls.

That being said, just like niggers, when enough of them cause problems, they need to be genocided.
>>
File: neeker14.jpg (93KB, 451x561px) Image search: [Google]
neeker14.jpg
93KB, 451x561px
>>53608088
Yeah I agree, but niggers too. They are more violent and roam free also.
>>
>>53608229
Totally agree. However I believe that given the right circumstance all pits can snap and immediately attack, and due to their nature size, and bite strength they have the ability to kill.

How many of these stories are "we had the pit bull for 8 years" and "he was always so sweet before he took that two year old out in the backyard and ripped him apart"
>>
>>53608229
>>53608088

>"All pit bulls should be exterminated"

>"That being said, just like niggers, when enough of them cause problems they need to be genocided."

hehe, it's just satire, right /pol/? hehe... RIGHT???
>>
>>53608520
>hehe, it's just satire, right /pol/? hehe... RIGHT???

No, its not, this is /pol/, and you are from Reddit, and should fuck off back to there right now.
>>
>>53608088
You seem to be ill informed of what pit bulls are used for....the dogs were bred to fight bulls, and each other....they had rounds, where humans would come in and tend to the dog...the dogs were not aggressive to the humans...they were not bred for that...the fact they could go into a frenzy, then let a human wash em down ready for next round means they arent just "bred to attack main and kill"....
the parents were obviously degenerates didnt walk the dog or give it the attention/exercise/training most dogs need....
i do agree when they attack, its far worse than any other dog, but i know a few people with these dogs...and only the chavvy twat owners have turned them into aggressive "lets be black extras on a music video" cliches
>>
>>53608088
I know a lot of people are going to equate pitbulls to guns, assault weapons maybe.

But there's a huge difference.

VERY FEW murders are committed with "assault weapons".

Whereas pitbulls...

>In the 10-year period from 2005 to 2014, pit bulls killed 203 Americans and accounted for 62% of the total recorded deaths (326). Combined, pit bulls and rottweilers accounted for 74% of these deaths.

Tell me there's not a problem there. Tell me we don't need to address the assault dog problem.
>>
>>53609052

and you are *random figure out of my arse* 10 times more likey to be murderd in murica than anywhere in EU... kill yourselves and end the madness
>>
Pitbull is the worst of dogs.

Why would anyone want it?
There's hundred other options of more friendly and less aggressive, so what reasoning goes behind getting the dog known to be more dangerous to yourself and others instead of any other type of dog?

Any pitbullpeople willing to explain this?
>>
>>53609454
Because like black murder/theft rates....generalizing is racist.
>>
The scared pussy thread
>>
>>53608088
Why are there fucking pit bull threads on here so often. This isnt politics.
>>
File: barbed_wire_bw.jpg (297KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
barbed_wire_bw.jpg
297KB, 1200x800px
>>53608520
A genocide of the blacks can be accomplished humanely through mass-sterilization and the isolation of those who refuse. No one needs to get hurt.
>>
>>53608943
But you can't ban them for chav-looking people only, can you?
A line is drawn already. You can't own a Bear or Leopard as a pet, so with the track record this breed has, it's reasonable to have it banned.
They have been shown time and again to be unstable, regardless of you knowing one who is a good dog that ain't do nuffin. There are much better breeds for guard dogs also.
Seems like nothing but retarded "I'm so hardcore" reasons to own one to any reasonable individual.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.