[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Latin America winning.... imagine if they weren't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: money.happiness.jpg (42KB, 608x505px) Image search: [Google]
money.happiness.jpg
42KB, 608x505px
Latin America winning....
imagine if they weren't oppressed economically?
>>
>>53590854
>tfw switzerland has too high GDP per capita to be in this chart
>>
>>53590854
>"happiness"
>>
happy merchants
>>
>>53590975
there you go you two-faced swiss faggy cunt.

easy to be happy when you play dead and don't have to do anything.
>>
>>53590854
How the fuck are they oppressed?
>>
>japan
>>
File: IMF-controlled-by-enemy-Jews.jpg (297KB, 670x681px) Image search: [Google]
IMF-controlled-by-enemy-Jews.jpg
297KB, 670x681px
>>53591910
>>
>>53591972
Pfft, them fucking up is hardly being oppressed.
NO one forced them to take the loans or have a shit internal economy.
>>
>>53592254
IMF loans are not optional my friend....

it's more like if a mafioso offers you a "deal". Yea you can say no... but there are consequences.

Just survey south america and you can see which countries were smart enough to take the economic oppression. Which ones said no and had the CIA overthrow their government and become puppet regimes and which ones were able to fend off the CIA and got straight up invaded
>>
>>53592408
Whatever, yeah yeah yeah south america is only a shit hole because of outside influence.
>>
>>53592631
outside influence is probably 1/3 or 1/4 of it I'd say. I think the biggest problem with south america was the extractivist colonial policies of Spain and Portugal.

See both countries did not send families to their colonies in the Americas like the british did. They sent young aristocratic single men... therefore they did not build cities, school and villages and most importantly land was not divided in smaller lots like in north america giving individual heads of households the power to vote and the necessity to build communities.

from 1500-1850s all you had was a few people who owned all the land and just planted the lasted cash crop or dug anything prescious out the ground. a huge income of africans and the native population which didn't help jack shit to make nice societies.

Everything good in south america comes from the waves of europeans immigrants from 1850-on...
and most of those came from the poorer europeans states.

its a goddamn miracle their societies are what they are considering these facts
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.