[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT; we post stories of nigs nogging Naturally OP is an androgyne

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1444565362068.jpg (18KB, 480x778px) Image search: [Google]
1444565362068.jpg
18KB, 480x778px
ITT; we post stories of nigs nogging

Naturally OP is an androgyne asexual genderfluid feminist and starts with a few ones of his own

>be me 5 years ago
>live in the most enriched part of Finland
>go to vocational school
>class literally consists of 70% niggers
>5 girls tho
>one of them hot af
>somalinigger just comes up to her and shoves his hand in her pants
>albanian bro calls him an inbred pirate
>somali is mad
>starts to fight
>other nonsomaliniggers join in
>race war tbh fam
>nigs calling the master race cumskins and the master race calling nigs shitskins
>teacher surprisingly breaks it up

This happened a year ago
>drive home from work at 11pm
>get mcd from drivethru
>drive to a nearby parking lot to enjoy my bigmac
>suddenly a dark silhouette is close to my window
>surprise surprise it's a shitskin
>tries to open my door
>locked, because i knew something like this would probably happen
>suddenly realise there are 3 nigs around my car
>start engine
>nigs try harder to get in
>get away

Your turn
>>
I have never met any nigger kek
>>
>>53579450
this tbh
>>
>>53579450
Neither did i until i was 13. We used to live in a small village in northern Finland so seeing nigs was pretty much impossible.

I remember the first time when i saw one. It was like a seeing a rare flag.
>>
First nignog I'v met was when I was 26. When I move from my country. But soon Im going back so no more nigs in my life. Feel good.
>>
>>53582032
First nigger I ever met was my uncle from London.

Britcucks never change
>>
>>53579344
Be me, live in Africa.
Traveled all over southern africa. Drive, sleep by the side of the road, get to place, camp raft climb whatever.
Never had an issue with black folks. Once I was in a 300m river gorge on the umzimvubu in the eastern cape, had been raining all day, we sleeping comfy. Suddenly river rises - its like 12 at night. Down the gorge in the dead of night come three dudes. They had two tasks, 1) make sure we were safe and to help us move our stuff away from the water if needed. 2) Sell us some weed.
DYOC
>>
>>53579344

>in highschool
>history teacher/sjw retard
>all the girls are obsessed with him
>an actual self admitted communist
>sees homeless nig on the street
>gives him a few dollars
>nig wants more
>starts screaming at him
>grabs his arm
>teacher ran away like a scared bitch
>doesn't give money to the poor anymore
He told me that story when I saw him a few years after graduation.
On a side note he was the most popular teacher and ran a "connections" club with hundreds of kids in it, and he was winning awards and shit. He indoctrinated a lot of people into becoming sjw retards.
>>
File: 1429270050470.jpg (42KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
1429270050470.jpg
42KB, 290x290px
I guarantee our niggers are far worse than any of yours. IE >>53579344 had to dig up year-old memories. I'll go back to yesterday.
>In college, white enclave in black ocean
>have to venture out to buy groceries
>paying at counter
>nigger behind me in line suddenly screams "I CAN'T FEEL MY FACE"
>starts rapping
>suddenly decides to talk to me, asking me what I'm making for dinner
>mfw this nigger has never seen raw ingredients before, just assumes kfc comes fully formed
If I weren't tall and /fit/ my city would be hell. Niggers still approach me, but instead of mugging me the usually just try to sell me drugs.
>>
>be in grade school
>at some kind of outdoor event with my class
>nigglet sitting behind me
>decides to kick me in the back for whatever reason
>turn around and tell him to stop
>he keeps going one
>start screaming
>teacher arrives and ask what's going on
>nigglet claims I said "you dirty black"
>leftist female teacher looks at me "hurr is that true? racism is bad durrr"
>say he is lying
>teacher leaves it at that
>>
>>53582683
Addendum, the look I shared with the (terrified) Indian guy running the store when "I CANT FEEL MY FACE" rang out was absolutely priceless. In that moment, he was thrilled that I was there, and I was thrilled that he was there- me because shopkeepers in my city have guns, and he because white guys are much more skilled in dealing with niggers.
>>
>>53579344

>genderfluid
>He

Way to use pronouns correctly, shitlord
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.